10 reasons why Shrek is overrated

As you can see, I ran out of reasons why

Shrek deserves to be overrated :triumph:

2 Likes

at least shrek actually had 4 movies- charlie and the chocolate factory had 1 because it was basic… not to mention, multiple kids died in the hands of that man :yawning_face:

2 Likes

sips tea

3 Likes

a traumatic experience watching as a child- nightmares of turning into a floating ball for days :sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

you asked for it.

10 reasons why idiot.exe is overrated
  1. she isn’t even an idiot. Spoon is smart, and i feel like a disgrace when i ask her a dumb question.
  2. she said Shrek is overrated and ugly. she’s just mad that Shrek doesn’t want her.
  3. Spoon makes me laugh so much, i almost die. and dying is bad.
  4. when it was her turn on the questions thread, she didn’t even reply to our questions right away. sis needs to be online more often.
  5. her profile pic isn’t even hers. she stole it from poor @/AnnSza :pleading_face:.
  6. her bio says “pronouns: we/our” but her pronouns tab says “she/her”. make up your fcuking mind!
  7. she offended my best friend, @/E_bee. you mess with my friends, you mess with me!
  8. she said oompalumpas are superior to Shrek. i don’t even have to explain how wrong that is.
  9. she said onions are gross. while i never eat onions, they shouldn’t be talked about that way.
  10. she was dared to practically insult Shrek, meanwhile i have the courage to willingly post this.

this is just my honest opinion. sorry Spoon :pleading_face:. i’m sure @E_bee agrees though.

3 Likes

What do you have to say for reason 10?

2 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes

I have photographic evidence that passie is the real villain here :triumph:

2 Likes

@E_bee i was just testing her loyalty

2 Likes

I don’t back down from dares :triumph:

2 Likes

Clearly she cares more about dares than shrek

2 Likes

:nail_care:t5::coffee:

5 Likes

What are you typing there, ebee-

3 Likes

It’s scaring me and I don’t know why

2 Likes

You guys asked for it:

Top 10 reasons why breathing oxygen is overrated
  1. Every living thing does it
  2. People just copy everyone else by doing it - it should be trademarked or something smhh
  3. You’re leaving out other gases like Carbon monoxide to breathe and I think that’s racist in gas language.
  4. Bad people breathe (Donald Trump) and we shouldn’t be doing the same thing that those people (Donald Trump) because them people (Donald Trump) are the devils.
  5. If you’re drowning and you apparently NEED oxygen… well what for? Just breathe the water!!! I know it’s not a gas but it’ll stop you from drowning if you just breathe in it.
  6. It’s just overrated - why?
  7. Even “qUirKy” girls breathe but they’re LIARS because they breathe and everyone breathes meaning they are basic and lying is bad.
  8. Non- living things aren’t allowed to breathe (a bed for example) which I find so ANNOYING and unfair- they deserve to breathe happily too :triumph:
  9. Shrek is amazing
  10. This was not a dare- i’m just stating my honest opinion on this @passionfruit might agree with this though
4 Likes

sure :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Make it a thread :star_struck:

However, I have a few reasons that I think are false

This isn’t a good reason, what if I don’t want to breathe water?

1 Like

Breathing oxygen is technically quite overrated

3 Likes

then just breathe fish? it’s not that hard :triumph:

1 Like

You can’t tell me what to breathe and not breathe :triumph:

1 Like