A bit about me (and dissociative identity disorders in general) :]

Lol, hopefully. Sounds like herding cats.

1 Like

Yis
unless I specify otherwise, it’s safe to assume it’s me unless I start drastically changing stuff (the way I type, things on my account, ect.)

1 Like

we got a cat too

1 Like

Alright, just making sure. How often do you usually switch?

1 Like

I’m aware. He sounds interesting.

3-10 short switches a day
I usually go co-con during longer ones, and often don’t notice the shorter ones until after if I completely leave the front. Occasionally there’ll be a longer switch where I’ll lose hours or days of memories, and there have been times when I lose entire weeks or months and don’t realise until a while later.
It’s very random needless to say

1 Like

occasionally we won’t switch at all for days or weeks at a time, but (as I am usually the one fronting 24/7), that’s extremely exhausting for me and we try to avoid it

Jesus. Is it just you right now, or is anyone else here?

1 Like

Just me :]
The others pop into co-conscious with me quite often to see what’s going on and stuff, helps keep everyone informed

1 Like

Alright. If someone else comes, can you tag me? Sorry, I’m just excited to meet them after being told about them. Alice seems like my favorite. Love goths.

1 Like

Sure! :joy:
I’ll let her know she’s admired :eyes::]

1 Like

Which one of the alters do you think will like me?

1 Like

Idk lol, our communication isn’t awesome
Alice has severe trust issues, so I’m afraid her liking anyone is unlikely.
Tulip will love you unironically and probably permanently attach herself to the first person she’s let communicate with for whatever period of time the communication lasts.
James likes people who match energies with him, so while he wouldn’t dislike you he wouldn’t show huge amounts of affection I don’t think (but hey I don’t know him exceedingly well so who knows)
Maxy is very new so idk
Lily likes most people
Thomas would probably like/tolerate u
Mary would definitely like you
Ellen also has sever trust issues and is unlikely to ever interact with you. tbh idk whether or not she’d like you

And obviously I like u cus ur an awesome bean

1 Like

Glad you like me!

1 Like

Also, I get it with the trust issues. I have them too.

1 Like

yis
personally I have abandonment issues but that’s a whole other ball game XD

1 Like

Ah, I kinda do too. A little.

1 Like

Is that possible?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Oh! You learn something new everyday…

1 Like