A Chat for Everybody!

I’d have picked ethics.

1 Like

Lol nah, you actually have to study for that, in religion you can just answer every question with some form of “believe in god!!” Lol

2 Likes

Wanna help me clean the forum games section? I’m currently sorting through the open threads before march :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Of course! Well, later. I have class, but should be back in…two hours? Is that ok?

1 Like

Sure, I’ll be sorting through stuff meanwhile, have fun =)

I think u meant @//Meekepeek :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA! Damn it. This was me copying and posting in a rush. Sorry.

1 Like

religion quizzes/tests are the easiest lmao

1 Like

I’m honestly fine with learning about religions different from my own. There are actually people who don’t let their kids learn about any other religions, but I have no problem with that. Just because a person is learning about it doesn’t mean that they’re going to change religions or believe in something different than what is taught at home.

This isn’t directed at anyone on the forums… it’s just that I remembered when we had a unit on world religions in high school, some parents didn’t want their kids learning about different religions.

1 Like

Ikr

1 Like

I actually do and don’t. I want to climb trees but I’m scared to do so. When I was 7 I fell down a tree and cut open my leg. I ended up with 11 stitches and a scar that’s 1cm thick and 10cm long. it’s big and ugly and I have days I don’t like it, but ah well. but since then when I try to climb a tree I’m always scared it will happen again.

2 Likes

Ah, that sucks. Ha, that’d probably put me off too

1 Like

I’ve done it as a kid when I was around 12, but now that my brain understands risks and consequences, it’s a no go. :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

I’m working on Deadly Nightshade. I’m up to episode 7 and things are getting goooood

My story made it onto the October Editor’s Picks shelf!!! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Canadian mansions are fire. They look gorgeous, and so do New York townhouses

So as a writer, I like to search up actual houses/places for my stories for settings. I also love looking at houses (I make sure they’re on sale.) Some of the houses I’ve seen make me wanna buy them, honestly… like- give me that mansion NOW lmao

Then I remember I’m broke

1 Like

Some mansions in California are awesome too

1 Like

Agreed!