A Chat for Everybody!

2 Likes

10 years older than I am

1 Like

Just moving this to here since the thread you posted on is for currently reading books and so you would be off-topic if you post there. Please keep in mind where you post things in the future. (wink)

3 Likes

Oh oops I was meaning to post that somewhere else my bad :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me.

3 Likes

Hiii hi
Has anyone here been to/is from Nottingham?

I think my sis is banned from here? lol. I tried helping her make an account but it wouldn’t send her the confirmation email. We kept trying and then it told her she couldn’t make an account with her ip address. Ig we tried too hard. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I think my mental state is really bad…

Oooof, I just spend like 120 euro (130 dollar) on 2 gifts for friends and 3 books for myself. Quite a bit of money, but both of my friends have gone through quite a tough time recently, so I thought a gift might cheer them up (they are coming over here on Saturday so I’ll gift it then). Plus the 3 books are mostly about my academic interests/possible thesis topic, so they are somewhat useful toooo!

I believe the site doesn’t let multiple accounts from the same IP as a measure against one person having multiple accs

If you message one of the admins, they should be able to help you get around that

5 Likes

Really? Because my friend made an account sitting next to me.

4 Likes

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :wave: :wave: :wave: :dizzy: :heart_on_fire: :kiss:

3 Likes

Hi! Are you new here? Im not sure ive seen you around

3 Likes

@idiot.exe i see you and you’re not gonna escape from me grandoa!!!

1 Like

YOU’RE HIDING FROM ME GRNANDOSSNIE??.

1 Like

Come back to rps /th

1 Like

no I’m just shy

1 Like

Melty face

1 Like

force me and my first grader writing level /th

1 Like

do u have a freezer