If u want

1 Like
  • Writing
  • Cuddling with my cat
  • Makeup
  • Gym
  • Playing dress up
2 Likes

Mine are music(I’m really good at guessing songs after only hearing the start), Serial killers, the medical field.

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

What else do you like?

I also like reading books that are mostly about giving decent advice.

1 Like

I love medical books and watching r\askredit videos. Want to pm me? I’d love to talk more.

3 Likes

Wait, we can have more than one?

1 Like

Sorry guys can you move the convo to PMs? You’re going off topic. Thanks

1 Like

Right! About the story, it seems very interesting. I can’t wait to read it! I feel that there isn’t much stories about Autism in Episode stories so I think this will be an interesting read! I think this will educate other people on what is life like with autism.

If you need more help, I recommend this book called Aspergirls. It’s a very good book, it talks about how females with Asperger’s Syndrome and it goes into a lot of details about Asperger’s & Autism.

1 Like

Thank you! I will take a look x

And hope you enjoy. Just bare in mind I wrote it from how I live with it. Everyone has different experiences depending on where on the spectrum they are x

2 Likes

Ok

Of course, it’s written from the heart so I can see it.

Even though I plan to write future stories with autistic characters, I’m going to make it subtle so the reader can figure out which character has autism.

1 Like

Good idea. Just remember autism comes in all forms. One experience differs from another. The spectrum is huge! If you ever need help, just let me know x

2 Likes

Sure thing. I think there are some good films about autism that you might be interested to watch, I can’t remember which one.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

Bump!!!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity.