A Mental Health Safe Space

Sometimes I get angry at myself and everyone. I can’t control it because- PTSD… and mood swings…

2 Likes

I have bipolar too, and mild anxiety. I don’t consider it that severe but I do have problems with it at times

And my family doesn’t understand me, and certainly no one else does…

2 Likes

My anxiety is not mild.

3 Likes

So I’m an anxious, paranoid autistic. Fun.

2 Likes

I get that, I have moderate to severe ptsd and bipolar and mild anxiety and depression

2 Likes

PTSD from what, if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

I feel like God made me and was like ”SUFFER.”

Like wow. Ok, so my life is doomed to be never ending misery? I can’t trust anyone and everyone around me- I just hurt em somehow?

Like what’s the point of living

I’ve tried it and it never worked…

3 Likes

I might rant here a lot, so if I get annoying and b****y just tell me :joy:

3 Likes

trigger warning

a lot of issues that I don’t feel comfortable sharing online. I don’t want to get into specifics, but I will mention it involves attempting and sexual violence. my family has never understood, and none of my friends do either

3 Likes

don’t worry about it :sweat_smile: if people get offended it’s their fault

2 Likes

^ same

2 Likes

I’ve tried multiple times. I wish it had all ended then…

2 Likes

I’m very blunt (another thing related to being autistic) so. I say things. Just say it.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve offended multiple people before because my brain is such a b-tch sometimes, gotta love bipolar

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry… it’s good that they never worked out, because you’re my friend now. And if you weren’t my friend, I’d be sad.

I guess if it did work out, I wouldn’t have gotten to experience much things.

I feel like someone or something stopped me from doing it.

2 Likes

The mania (at least that’s what I think is, lol) ain’t fun. Not fun. They feel fun but they’re not.

2 Likes

when I’m in my manic episode I feel like a bomb that is about to explode. combined with my array of mental health problems I basically always feel like sh-t

3 Likes

I have no filter

3 Likes

I fluctuate between angry, sad, or extremely happy.

It’s like me when I get high on weed basically

2 Likes

that makes two of us

2 Likes