A Tri-daily Photography Challenge

Congratsss!

3 Likes

Thank you, though it’s mostly up to the users to keep it going by submitting and voting each challenge. (wink)

2 Likes

Challenge Two theme: Imagination

Submit your entries below, @Artists! (wink)

Check the rules first:

8 Likes

*panik on the floor * what does this meannnn

2 Likes

HAHAHA! As I said just above, the themes are open to your own interpretation. (wink) Ask yourself what it means to you and then create an image.

1 Like

Congrats @Jass!

3 Likes

Congrats @Jass

Next week

7 Likes

To which extant is photoshop allowed ? Am I for example allowed to remove backgrounds and replace them, add in objects. Can I draw on top of my photo or can I only adjust the lighting and colouring of the photo ?

2 Likes

Yes. So long as I can tell that the main focus of the image was photographed. I don’t see the harm in any of this, as I was us to judge the image over all with the them, rather than only being able to point and shoot.

3 Likes

Okay cool nice to know. Seeing as today’s challenge is imagination this will come in handy :+1:

3 Likes

Cool. I’m sooo happy to see so much interest in this idea. I wasn’t sure if it would take off or not. Anyway, there should be another 30 to 40 before I open the votes for this challenge. (wink)

3 Likes

Thanks everyone who voted for me and congratulated me :see_no_evil::purple_heart:
Honestly, I don’t have inspiration for this one so I am just gonna enjoy everyones pictures :eyes:

6 Likes

I’m kinda sad I missed the last round, this looked really fun! I’m joining this one, though.

Imagination

6 Likes

Yaaay, congrats!!

This one was difficult for me. Maybe this? :thinking:

Entry

6 Likes

Congratzzz @Jass!!! :partying_face::heart_eyes::tada:

5 Likes

Congrats!!! It’s so prettyyyyy

6 Likes

Imagination you say?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well, this is technically a greenhouse nursery that my family use to run. It’s the property I live at. I added a filter to make it brighter. Imagination part ruined facility that mother nature took back.

Entry

6 Likes

Yes, that’s the one.

4 Likes