A Weekly Photography Challenge

I did not photoshop this. I didn’t realize it when I took the pic. It’s after when I got home and looking through my pics that I noticed it. It’s the same time where I felt like I didn’t belong here on Earth. I felt like I was a disappointment to everyone.

Everytime I see a cross, I think of Jesus dying on the cross. How much He loves us.

5 Likes

That’s okay though. I allow edited and photoshopped images to be submitted, so long as they were originally a photo image too.

1 Like
Entry One: Soda's love for bed

Entry Two: Students give their love

4 Likes

Any more love images, @Artists?

1 Like

Challenge twenty-second theme: Love

Voting time, @Artists (wink) It’s anonymous. Wanna help with voting, @Discussions?

Which ones for you think match the Love brief?

2 Likes

Challenge twenty-second theme: Love

Congratulations to the winner of our twenty-second challenge. For the one labelled “Love”.
You’ll receive our badge and you get to pick our replacement theme. (wink)

The winner is @CrazyCaliope!

@Artists

6 Likes

Voting:

Which theme would you like for the Twenty-third challenge?

• A Splash of Purple
  • Adding Sepia
  • Candlelight
  • Framed (in-camera)
  • Graffiti
  • Horror
  • In Motion
  • Macro
  • Musical
  • Symmetry

0 voters

@Artists?

1 Like

Damn it, fell behind on this challenge. Anyway, we have a 5-way tie, please help @Artists?!

Tagging those who've liked the page:

Sorry if you’ve already voted, I can’t tell. Just trying to get more activity and votes.

@idiot.exe, @CerealKiller, @LHT, @Littlefeets, @Mouschi, @heavenbound, @George_da_emo_dino, @Nil, @astxrism, @Tina.G, @Quinn, @Kristi, @Soleil, @AS007, @Edelgard, @Sk_Supernatural, @Meekepeek, @Ouijaloveletters, @elixr, @Divcp, @unsungcheerio, @Duckling, @Jass, @IzzieSilver, @Aprilt221, @ItsTerra, @ethereal, @Bexs, @WolfGamerGirl37, @novella, @Littlefeets, @Danielle318, @Maggiehdfvbhsdhi

5 Likes

Second Vote:

Need help. Gonna give ya an hour or two to please help break the tie.

• Candlelight
  • Graffiti
  • In Motion
  • Symmetry

0 voters

@Artists?

Tagging those who've liked the page:

@idiot.exe, @CerealKiller, @LHT, @Littlefeets, @Mouschi, @heavenbound, @George_da_emo_dino, @Nil, @astxrism, @Tina.G, @Quinn, @Kristi, @Soleil, @AS007, @Edelgard, @Sk_Supernatural, @Meekepeek, @Ouijaloveletters, @elixr, @Divcp, @unsungcheerio, @Duckling, @Jass, @IzzieSilver, @Aprilt221, @ItsTerra, @ethereal, @Bexs, @WolfGamerGirl37, @novella, @Littlefeets, @Danielle318, @shroomy, @benitz786, @Caticorn

5 Likes

Challenge twenty-third theme: Graffiti

Submit your entries below, @Artists! (wink)

Remember to check the rules first.

4 Likes

Okay, took these for the challenge.

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

3 Likes

@Artists & @Discussions, wanna enter this too?

3 Likes

I don’t have any graffiti pictures.

I’m not sure if this counts.

3 Likes

It’s graffiti. (wink) Love the message!

1 Like
Entries

This was made in Sofia, Bulgaria, there really is some amazing and interesting graffiti over there

Not sure if this one fully fits the theme, but there is graffiti so I guess it works :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

They’re amazingly artsy, I love them.

1 Like

Oof need to take a pic of the memorial near the dike

1 Like

thought this was kinda cute

4 Likes

That’s sooo cute. It’s almost as if a road crew had a little more paint than needed and decided to be a creative.

Did you do it? 'Cause I’m gonna do the polls later.

2 Likes