Amigurumi đŸ§¶

Amigurumi

Amigurumi (線みぐるみ, lit. “crocheted or knitted stuffed toy”) is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small, stuffed yarn creatures.

If you’re into crocheting or would like to learn how to crochet, this is the place for you. :dizzy:

Feel free share tips, tricks, patterns, your masterpieces or just talk about crocheting here! :yarn:

You might also like the general thread about knitting and crocheting: https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/the-knitting-and-crocheting-thread/8807?u=fraud

Lessons
If you’re interested in learning how to crochet, tag me and I’ll gladly help out and hold some lessons. The only thing you need to get started is a crochet hook and some yarn.

If someone would like to crochet something weekly with me, I’m up for that too. :yarn:

Equipment
To start out, you would need a crochet hook of size 3 mm or 3.5 mm, although this may vary depending on the thickness of the yarn you will be using. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, here is a crochet hook on Amazon for $1.56.

When first learning how to crochet, one yarn is more than enough. You don’t need yarn in every color of the rainbow, but it can be nice with some variety in color and types of yarn later on. :yarn:

Patterns
Here are some sites with awesome, free, amigurumi patterns. :yarn:

Amigurumi.today

Allfreecrochet.com

~ Enjoy!

8 Likes

They’re SO CUTEEEEE

SO SQUISHY

1 Like

Make one for me :pleading_face:

1 Like

I knooow :heart_eyes:

Sure, if you pay for the transportation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sending a pic would be fine, I have no money XD

1 Like

Hehehe

What would you like? :smile:

1 Like

A mini fraud :yum:

1 Like

Creepy
 I’m not making a voodoo doll of myself :joy:

1 Like

A tiny version of dragon fraud then? :joy:

1 Like

Haha I’ll tryyy. :laughing: Let’s see if I can find a dragon pattern. I’m too lazy to create my own. Haven’t crocheted in a while.

1 Like

If not a cat would be fine XD

1 Like

Haha there actually are some cute dragon patterns :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooo sounds nice!

1 Like

Can you also make a duck? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Yeah, after I made the dragon.

I started with the dragon but my crochet hook was too thick and I was too lazy to get another one
 now I’m afraid that I don’t have enough yarn :scream:

Not sure how to ship it to Germany though. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a duck, it can fly to Germany :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Alrighty! :duck:

2 Likes

@SkyWalker I started with the head of the dragon but stopped when I came to the stuffing part because I don’t have any stuffing and nothing to use for the eyes lol.

Anyways
 here’s one I made in school ages ago :wink:

2 Likes

Aww that’s cute!

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like