Amigurumi đŸ§¶

I really thought this said Arugamamani, I was about to start singing!

1 Like

Hahaha don’t know what that is but sounds fun XD :partying_face:

1 Like

The name of an album. It means “as it is”

1 Like

Now, I’m not a knitter at all. That’s not to say I haven’t knitted before and made stuff, but I’m not really a knitter. At least I wouldn’t call myself one.
But anyway
 has anyone actually created one of these cute little creatures, @Artists ? If you have, then wanna share a picture of the creation?

Also, added this to art since knitting is arts and crafts, and add some tags. (wink)

5 Likes

I do amigurumi and loomigurumi, though I have no idea where any of my things even are :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never gotten the hang of creating images while knitting. Lord knows sometimes I still forget how to add another colour to my work but needless to say, I knitted a cross bag with this moon tattoo design on it and gifted it to a friend.

2 Likes

Oooh
 Darn it! That would have been cool to see.

2 Likes

I have :pleading_face: Not sure where they are and I never had all the extra eyes and stuff for them so they always got half finished.

1 Like

I wanna see, I wanna see!

1 Like

I don’t know where they are :joy: I think one is in my moms bookshelf. If it isn’t too ugly I’ll show it later today

1 Like

Okay. (wink)

1 Like

I think this looks really cool!

Has anybody tried this out?

@fraud how’s the duck going? :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

It depends :see_no_evil:

Don’t have any expectations

1 Like

What does it depend on? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

On the definition of “going” :smiley:

1 Like

Did you start it already? :eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

1 Like

Nooo :sob:

1 Like

Aw :crying_cat_face: it’s okay, take your time! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Omg they look so cute!

@Artists Have you ever made one of these stuffed animals?

1 Like