Anime - first-time watcher

YO YO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :crescent_moon:

I’ve never seen Anime but since we are stuck in quarantine for a little longer (for some of us at least) I thought it might be a good time to watch something I’ve never watched!

The problem is that I have no idea with which Anime I should start, so if you, true Anime fans can help me, I’d be very thankful!

~ Martha

6 Likes

My first anime was Ouran High School Host Club!!! It’s so amazing! I’m also a first timer (ish), so I’m still finding some more to watch :smiley:

6 Likes

That’s such a good anime

2 Likes

Oooh, where can I find it? And can you briefly tell me what is it about, if you don’t mind? :blush:

1 Like

I think my first anime was Pokémon.

2 Likes

I know, right? :sob: I want season two so bad…

I watch dubbed animes here -> https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/
The ads aren’t too bad there compared to other sites…
Ah ofc! It’s about a girl who gets a scholarship to a prep school for very wealthy children. There’s this club of guys who have a “Host Club” and she accidentally breaks one of their vases, so she has to join the club to pay for it :flushed:

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I obviously heard of it, it was (and I think still is) quite big! Might give it a watch since I saw the first season on Netflix, I believe?

1 Like

Yeah, watch the first season of Pokemon to understand. Back in Pallet Town.

I love the hell out of Cowboy Bebop, the opening is amazing!!

2 Likes

Sounds cool! I’ll watch the first episode tomorrow (hopefully) and tell you what I think!

Hmm, never heard of it (sadly). What is it about?

2 Likes

Sameee

3 Likes

Please do! I hope you like it :heart:

@liyahsdiamond whyyYYYYyyyyyy

4 Likes

AhhhHHhhh, I don’t knoooowwww. Then again, my first(?) anime was Bluebird or Inuyasha

2 Likes

:skull: :skull: RIP

2 Likes

Space cowboys, it’s action packed.

2 Likes

watch Fairy Tail!!!

3 Likes

Alright! Adding it to my list!

3 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I sadly can’t contribute anything to this since I’ve never watched an anime before :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you!

And it’s alright? Haha :blush:

1 Like

Watch spots anime as well!
Food wars if you want to learn how to cook.

Watch Hunter x Hunter.
Watch Naruto.
Mob 100.
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

1 Like

I only watch Naruto, so yea… Idk :joy:

1 Like