Anonymous opinion on @phlegmatic

Sorry.

2 Likes

You’re a very blunt person who tells things the way they are. You seem chill and down-to-earth, and you’re very knowledgeable about MBTI and personality types.

Thank you.

2 Likes

You are a shape-shifting changeling, thus I assume you are still trying to find your way and true representation. Smart, maybe a bit too much. But overall genuinely not a bad person. :wink:

I don’t agree on the “still trying to find your way and true representation” part. This is who I am. Very flexible.

2 Likes

You’re a pretty cool person and I admire your strong opinions.

Fun fact, my opinions aren’t strong whatsoever. You rarely see the words “I believe” and “I think” in front of any statement I make in a discussion. I simply throw out what I know to make more of a general idea for me to personally have.

1 Like

To the people who say you’re not a great conversationalist, I disagree :wink: as someone who has talked to you before, I’m gonna say that people just gotta dive into the right topics.

Yeah I don’t engage in small talk.

1 Like

Anyone else? :thinking:

2 Likes

Did you learn anything new from the confessions yet ? :wink:

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

Got a new submission with the same thing 5 times.

Annoying

I wonder what I ever did to them to make them feel this type of way. :thinking:

3 Likes

You are staff now, be prepared for anons showing their “love” for you like that… :expressionless:

And I meant if you learnt anything new about how people see you from those confessions.

3 Likes

Oh definitely. I learned even though I respect everyone the same way and keep feelings far away from my debates and discussions, it clearly won’t stop these people from getting offended lol. I dunno if it’s my “saying how it is” approach or my lack of “warm speech” but oh well. I’ve never done anything wrong here lmao.

I mean if they feel the need to insult me because of their own emotional reaction to me earning my position to help out this forums; gaining privileges that they don’t, they can go ahead and say it all they want. At least to me on my thread because I don’t get offended.

4 Likes

Being objective is regarded as harsh by some, trying to educate others as arrogance and bragging, talking out of my own experience here. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fun fact, I get told all the time by everyone around me that I act like I know everything as soon as I mention even one fact I know. And better yet, some adults tell me I’m trying to act like one myself. But thankfully, I have plenty who I get along with that aren’t intimidated by my amount of knowledge I carry with me like a bag and respect it rather than try to diminish it. Them along with plenty of kids and teens I seem to hit too close to home when I call them out seem to want to take that bag from me by threatening and or insulting me, even gaslighting what I have to say.

Yeah I get it.

3 Likes

Just trolls :roll_eyes: people say dumb things when anonymity is involved

2 Likes

Not only then… :smirk::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New submission.

You’re such a dry drab person. However, you’re intelligent, I enjoy that. You just lack personality. You are simply like a robot. It’ quite irritating to interact with someone who’s so distant.

Personality is “the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual’s distinctive character”, therefore, no one can really lack a personality because we all have our own set of characteristics, whether it’s subjectively good or bad. Maybe I lack the characteristics of a cheery “fun” personality, but not a personality in itself.

It’ quite irritating to interact with someone who’s so distant.

Sorry for your loss. I think you lack the ability to gain my interest in a discussion. If a complex discussion interests me, I will put a lot of thought out there that will make me appear open, but really only in that related subject. The illusion is perfect for your dignity.

2 Likes

Well diggity, sniggity, I wanna make one too.

I personally think you’re a very fun person to talk to. You’re quiet and maybe a little distant at times, yeah, but you create great discussions that always get me thinking about stuff. You’re cool, it’s all love from me, no negativity :slight_smile: I like you. Keep being you

Like I said before, my openness about discussing a subject is what makes me seem more inclined to be open about myself, though not the case.

But thank you.

but you create great discussions that always get me thinking about stuff.

I’ve heard that a lot to the point it’s tiring to keep saying the boring old “thank you” but yes, I acknowledge this so yee.

2 Likes

Your bio now it seems like you’re just attention seeking.

Bahaha I’m laughing. DUDE my bios are all lyrics or song titles from music I listen to. :joy:

Either hated or ignored is a song by suicide boys and it’s sort of true for me especially in real life so I put it there in my “about me” bio. But the word “seems” is alright with me because it’s not claiming I’m doing something that I’m not actually doing. :star_struck:

Oh and the last two bios were from the songs by Sleeping with Sirens lolol but try again. :+1: