Any Open RPs Right Now?

Hi! As you can tell I’m new to the forums and I wanted to see if there were any RPs currently accepting sign-ups or not too far in?
Thank you!

2 Likes

OMGGG mine is!! It’s called Fairytaled and we would love to have you ^-^ :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Kk, thanks! I’ll go check it out!

1 Like

I hope you like :pleading_face:

1 Like

Moved to #role-plays-and-games:chat and added a tag :dancer:t5:

And yes as Reviver (Venus) said, FTD is open~

Also, Westeria has signups permanently open. It started some bit ago, but I assure you it is really easy to just jump in, as both the owners are really kind and helpful ^.^ Also it’s just really fun, you’ll quickly be wrapped up in a subplot of your own~

Blue Royalty: New Blood hasn’t started yet—if you see another Blue Royalty thread floating around, that is its prequel heh. Very fun roleplay with very fun people~

House of Caesar also has yet to start, and it’s made by the lovely Kalon who is notorious for very well-thought out RP plots and lore and that sort of stuff so it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a good time :wink:

3 Likes

LMAO I’m not done apparently-

So there is also this one, Just Another School for the Gifted. It sounds like a fantasy RP, and it looks to be a really good time, so definitely check it out hehe

Elite hasn’t started yet, but it does require a writing test. If you think you’re interested though, I’d encourage you to check it our nevertheless, as it is a pretty cool RP

Las Levendas also started some time ago, but seeing as we’re only on the second day, you don’t have to worry much about being behind haha. It’s a great idea run by an even greater person~
You were interested in FTD, and Las Levendas is verrryyy similar

3 Likes

thank u for the mention :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yes we would love for you to join Blue Royalty!!

2 Likes

Closed as this has been answered and is inactive for a long time!

If you’re looking for more choices, come visit the RP/SG Masterlist or the Signup Section itself ^~^