Any songs about/suitable for love confession?

@KiaraTheSnek your text by sundial sounds suitable :thinking:

1 Like

Mood

1 Like

Don’t tell me you found this song because of Mystic Messenger-

1 Like

Theres no getting more forward than this

1 Like

It’s lowkey a stupid song tho

1 Like

I don’t know what was said above me but this is my advice as a guy: go ask him out.

Little known secret about guys? We’re dumb! Even the smartest man in the world can be completely blindsided by a woman. You could be sending all the hints in the world, we’ll most likely never get it. I knew a girl once when we were younger, great friend. She would always “bully” me on the playground, so naturally I thought she didn’t like me. As it turns out, she was trying to get my attention, because that’s all she wanted. Yes, I was younger and didn’t understand how the world worked at that age. All I’m saying is sometimes beating around the bush won’t get you what you want.

You obviously like this boy, so ask him out. I know, I know fear of rejection and all that but sometimes take charge and ask for what you want. Besides, if he says no, he’s not the one for you because maybe he doesn’t realize what a special girl you are, that’s one off the list and plenty more to find.

You don’t give hints at a drive through and make them guess what you want, do you? No, you know what you want and you ask for it, and sure the order may come out wrong (rejection), so go somewhere else and try again, you might like what you find even more.

I hope it goes well, good luck!!

4 Likes

oop-

1 Like

@KiaraTheSnek go ask him out.

2 Likes

Yes @KiaraTheSnek go ask him out.

2 Likes

I asked him once but he said his parents won’t let him go because of the stupid pandemic-

1 Like

oof-

1 Like

But did he say if he wanted to or not :eyes:

2 Likes

Nah he just straight up said “My parents will kill me if I go out”

Ugh

I know right-

1 Like

Burn down his house he’ll have to go out :sunglasses:

Ok, pyromaniac, that’s definitely a turn off for the majority of guys.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

i’ll suggest shape of you

2 Likes