Appreciation Thread For Chococarmela!

Yes I did try but smh episode <.<

Anyway Faith is a really really awesome person and I’m very lucky to have gotten to know her. Seriously like if you know her, you know that she is really great and kind and strong and caring and loyal and just a greatttt friend to have.
Just a wonderful human being all around

I miss talking to her :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I really like talking to Faith! She has always been very nice to me, both here and on the E. Forums, and she always has encouraging words for me. When I was going through hard times at the beginning of the year, she always left me kind messages on the ranting thread and the lounge ranting thread.

Some sunflowers for Faith -------- :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

5 Likes

FAITH YOU’RE AMAZING

3 Likes

Faith ily

3 Likes

FAITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :pleading_face: you’re amazing

3 Likes

Faith you’re amazing, so friendly and sweet but also badass at the same time, I appreciate you so much!

3 Likes

omg guys stan @liyahsdiamond :triumph::heart:
stunning inside and out :star_struck:

3 Likes

FAITH

1 Like

FAITH WHY ARE YOU SO RAD

2 Likes

Stan faith

3 Likes

guys STAWP

im finna cry

3 Likes

We stopped 3 weeks ago, obviously. :sweat_smile:

Time to shout a cheer for the dear deer! :deer::speaking_head::loudspeaker::dizzy:

4 Likes

Hey Faith, we haven’t really talked in y e a r s, but I still remember you being one of the first people I met on the Episode Forum. You were super nice, helpful and someone I could talk to about my problems.
Thank you for being you. :yellow_heart:
You’re amazing @liyahsdiamond ! :sunflower:

3 Likes

So talk to meeeee

I miss you so much

3 Likes

Eeee!

1 Like

@discussions, Appreesh Choco! (No clue whi tag)

2 Likes

YES! @liyahsdiamond is AMAZING!

2 Likes

She really is!

1 Like

Faith, you rock! You’ve always been so nice and friendly to me, and I think you’re an awesome person who is passionate about music and writing. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity