Archiving and Transferring your Roleplays

Rip the code is a bit confusing to me :joy:

Iā€™d like to add my roleplays but I donā€™t really know how to with the code. I also donā€™t know how many posts have been archived for each one.

3 Likes

I have gotten one of my rps done and fully archived. I started with stranded since it had a small number of posts so I could get the hang of formatting it. Archived RP

4 Likes

I want to but I havenā€™t gotten around to it rip

My laptop is slow and I still have a lot of homework to get done for tomorrow, but if someone wants to work on transferring one of my RPs, I can create a doc on my phone quickly! Just let me know

3 Likes

Okay, Iā€™ll code them for you lol. But I donā€™t believe anyone has made archive documents except for Meg who is doing the rushmore one. If you could give me the documents you want them to be archived in I can code them inā€¦it would probably be a good idea though to put how you wanted them formatted in the document as well.

3 Likes

Thanks! @astxrism started with AYTO S8.

What do you mean? I made a list earlier with the RPs and the links and format

2 Likes

Awesome! Are there ones in need of being archived?

1 Like

Rip, Iā€™m kind of second-guessing that format though
Idk if itā€™s the best way or if I should change it

3 Likes

Ahh, nevermind them. I can actually make the docs right now on my phone then.

No! Itā€™s awesome donā€™t doubt it, I just took a quick look at it.

3 Likes

Ok, if you need me to make any though, just let me know which ones!

Ok, thanks! I just hope itā€™ll be easy to read

3 Likes

@sofia if you donā€™t mind, since @astxrism already started with AYTO S8, Iā€™m going to get started on Legends Assembled? ^^

4 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s alright!

I can link the docs that sheā€™s started here! I think sheā€™s asleep now and she also has a lot to do for her classes so she probably wonā€™t have much time to transfer posts

5 Likes

@astxrism, Iā€™m just sharing this here so others can work on it! I had to make a copy since I could only view the other one

This isnā€™t in the format I specified but thatā€™s fine
Try to keep the format the same as in the rp though, like in the rp I had a specific font for my characters and their name was centered and stuff like that.

5 Likes

Here is a currently active rp. I believe I have all of it.

Red Band Society Revamp by @fal.renet1398 and zoe4564

7 Likes

Danke Je :yellow_heart:

Iā€™ll start adding the rest of the roleplays in the chart tommorow morning :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@zoe4564

4 Likes

To anybody who can help archive this long gone rp, at least the 2nd thread which is what I linked. I will be forever grateful. I have it on my list to do, but anybody that can help with it will be my hero.

5 Likes

I am attempting to save AYTO S4 rn rip

3 Likes

My hand hurts and there are so many posts left oml

2 Likes

Ok, so first, AYTO S4 is actually very entertaining to read :joy:
And second, Iā€™ve saved about 5k posts from it so far

Itā€™s 2:16 AM and I should really do my homework and get some sleep though two Iā€™ll have to stop for now

7 Likes

Iā€™ve started doing the first thread of Rushmoore

3 Likes