Art Competition: Fantasy

Eye love it :heart_eyes_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
Just curious, how did it take you to draw this? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was able to do in 1 week, with maybe a few days Cuz I was lazy :joy: to just tweak and do details :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a lot of time :eyes::eyes::eyes: I usually just give up if something takes me longer than a day :sweat_smile::green_heart::joy::eyes::sparkles::no_mouth:

2 Likes

It looks really amazing! I’m not gonna lie it might be the best drawing I’ve ever seen! The attention for detail is just amazing :eyes:

3 Likes

Just keep on trying :joy: I was just like that, until I learned the fundamentals on dedicating to drawings (well, I still do… but like :joy:)

2 Likes

I freaking love this.

3 Likes

Thanks! There are a lots of talented artists lurkin around here, so… I’m flabbergasted :joy:

4 Likes

The only drawing I was ever dedicated to was the duck drawing for the last contest :no_mouth::green_heart::sweat_smile::joy::eyes::sparkles:
I just can’t look at the same drawing for too long or it’ll become ugly to me… :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ve been there, still am there :joy::joy:

But I did like your duck, it was so realistic to me :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Aww, thanks :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

What’s the longest time you’ve worked on a drawing? :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

The holiday one, took me at least a month just cuz I was lazy, stressed about how it looked, and overall everything about the drawing😩

Although, my project drawings in school did take a little longer due to me planning an idea :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Your holiday drawing was eyemazing too :heart_eyes_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

We usually only have 4 hours for an art project in school and I waste at least 1 of them by “searching for inspiration”, which means that I basically stare at a wall and daydream :no_mouth::green_heart::joy::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks :smiley: But that holiday drawing still haunts me, just because it was my least favorite

We did have those too, I do the same too since I normally work best when pressured and is just thinking, and normally do well in references (in details) since I could never imagine or create some kind of new pattern :joy:

2 Likes

We normally aren’t allowed to look at any references but I still always somehow manage to not mess up :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

How much longer do I have to enter?

1 Like

Tomorrow is the last day

2 Likes

Oops :no_mouth: I better get a move on then…

1 Like

No more entries are allowed I will be posting the poll to vote shortly.

4 Likes

Good luck everyone

2 Likes