Avatar: The Rising Sun - NEW Official Thread

Kasora gasped, “What! No, I would never kill anyone! You have to believe me!” She moved forward only to have guards surround her and the other girl. “PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET ON THE GROUND OR WE WILL FIRE!” One of the men said, probably the one in charge of this particular platoon. “Please let me help him, I’m a healer.” Everyone’s attention now seemed to be on the girl and her father. She was crying and speaking something to him before he was carried away. Then the Princess’s anguish turned into anger and rage as she seemed to bend something, something that looked a whole lot hotter than fire. Kasora’s eyes widened and she got in a defensive stance, “Please you have to believe me!” The girl didn’t seem to care, she created things with the substance. This to Kasora proved to be murderous intent and she must defend herself. She took a deep breath and pulled all the water in the area directly to her feet and prepared for defense. She watched as the girl threw the burning white hot substance at her and prepared to defend with the only idea she had until a little girl ran in front and threw a small pebble at the blazing substance, “Don’t hurt her! Don’t hurt the Avatar!” The pebble was completely obliterated and the the substance kept on coming. Kasora’s eyes widened and she instantly created a water whip to pull the six year old girl to her and held her close. With one hand, she then bended a water blast and blew on it reducing it’s temperature to as close to absolute zero as she possibly could, while holding the small child with the other. The collison created a massive amount of steam. She quickly bended it, moving like an airbender to do so, and set the child down before using the lower half of her torso and legs to mimic earthbending so she could move a 5x5 block of solid ice at the remaining part of the substance finally taking care of the threat, just before it reached her.

Everyone murmured at her abilites. Some were impressed but were outnumbered by the fear of these new bending abilities unheard of or seen before.

"What was that?"
“I think it was steam bending?”
“Is that even possible?”
“What about that ice bending? I mean a waterbender moving like an earthbender and using her feet to bend?”

Kasora looked around as people murmured about her. She knew what she had to do, if this fight was going to continue it would have to be somewhere else away from everyone else. She took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. The nearby puddle began to boil and more people gasped and whispered amongst themselves. Kasora then bended the resulted steam into a fog cover and ran away as fast as she possibly could. She needed to be away, she need a moment to breathe and think about this whole Avatar thing and if it was even true, she had never bended a single element other than water her entire life.

@Kristi ~ Darakan/Anila/Kunik
@GlitterFist ~ Sekhmra
@Bexs ~ Kova
@angelic

3 Likes

Somehow, the Princess’s father got hit and the Princess began to charge up a giant light ball. Kova brought up a wall to defend herself on the ground and watched as the Avatar grabbed a child and pulled her away from the danger. The moment the avatar put the child down, Kova grabbed the child and pulled her underneath the cover of her slanted rock wall. Once she heard the crowd whispering, Kova brought down the wall.

“Go on little girl, go find your mother.” She smiled softly, gently tapping the girl’s nose before letting her go. The girl ran away and Kova stood up as the Avatar began to bend some steam. Kova was able to see her ‘family’ for a slight moment, where she made eye contact with her parents. Their faces were filled with shock. Kova tightened her face and turned around as water benders tried to move the steam.

Kova saw the Avatar running away and began to bend the rock around Kova’s feet. She sent herself flying forward towards the Avatar and grabbed the Avatar’s waist as she flew by. “Sorry Princess.” She said as she pointed her hand up at a roof and metal wrapped around her own wrist with one end while grappling onto the end of the roof on another. “We gotta skedaddle. You may not want me here, but I’m your best shot out of prison right now.”

Kova pulled the metal and sent the two of them flying into the air, landing on a roof near a clothes line. Kova began to prepare herself to hoist them to a farther roof away from the others.

@Bluecookies - Kasora
@Kristi - Darakan, Anila, Kunik
@GlitterFist - Sekhmra
@angelic - hiiii :wave: :grin:

4 Likes

Darakan watched as the Lady Kova, the silly princess who degraded him once ran away and with the murder.

“How could she run away with the murder?” He heard people whisper, turning to her parents and with a scowl he said “Lady Kova will be considered a traitor, a traitor to all empires, tribes and her own home. I hope you know that, My Lords” He gave them a bow.

See, he was not in the wrong for fighting the killer before. He knew she had a bad aurora.

Anila hissed as the avatar escaped. She could feel the wretch may try to ruin her plans, but that would be over Anila’s dead body.

No, wretch will win over her. Turning to Sekhmra she gave her a look of pity. Was it genuine? Not even a little bit. “My dear, I’m so sorry” Anila held back a sob, patting the head of Sekhmra and giving her a hug.

“I promise to protect you always,” She whispered to her ear. Anila knew that was a lie, she never intended to protect the girl. She intended to protect her spot on the throne.

“This went well” Kunik said sarcastically. Was this how every meeting went? Yes, Kunik was wondering as shocking this was her first experiment in a meeting with outsiders.

Her siblings and parents have been in many, but this was her first and in truth they didn’t leave a good impression of her. But oh what could she expect from outsiders?

@Bluecookies

@Bexs

@GlitterFist

3 Likes

The Avatar had used cold water to dispel the plasma shield into steam, building the steam up into a thick fog with her powers. And that would have been a good idea if that tacky Princess hadn’t reversed her entrance with her a second later, making the fog completely useless as it didn’t go high enough to hide them. Sekhmra readied her whip of plasma as Anila hugged her, promising to protect her. She pushed her away.

“Your protection is the last thing I need.”

Following in the Avatar’s footsteps, she lassoed the corner of a rooftop and swung into the air after her. Her whip quickly burned through whatever it was latched on to, but it gave her enough air time to land on top of a roof. The Earth princess was on the other side of the roof with the Avatar, getting ready to swing them to another rooftop. Sekhmra wouldn’t let that happen. She lashed her whip and grabbed the Avatar by the ankle, dragging her on her stomach across the rough tiled roof. The Earth Princess had been knocked off the roof in the process, but the fall wasn’t high enough to hurt her too badly. Once the Avatar was at her feet, Sekhmra pinned her down with a foot on her back.

“If I were you, I’d stop running.” She warned her. “The more you run, the less self-control I’ll have, and I honestly don’t want to kill you.”

@Bluecookies
@Bexs
@sarcastic_badass

2 Likes

Masika Ta-Ament
~ Assembly for all of the Nations ~

Masika glanced warily around at her surroundings. She didn’t trust these people at all. As if she trusted many people anyways. This meeting, between all of them, she did not like. It gave her a really bad feeling so as anyone would, she kept her head on a swivel. She wasn’t very talkative around people she didn’t know, but she was as quiet as a mouse today. No snarky comments came from her mouth as she focused on the people around her. Watching out for them all and listening in to anything she could hear. All nations in one spot can be very dangerous so she was ready to be prepared for anything. She glanced down at the people on the harbors, stifling a chuckle at the chaos of them all. The only enjoyment she took throughout this whole trip. Masika looked over at her sisters ship, which is right next to hers. She met Sekhmra’s eyes in a staring contest. All she did was look back at her, no furrowing of her brows or pursing of her lips to show any annoyance radiating from her. Once her sister turned away towards there father, that had just arrived she looked away. The king as she had to call him, instead of father, paid no attention to her besides a simple look in her direction and a narrowing of his eyes.

Multiple guards gathered around her, bringing the Light royal family near each other even though there were guards in-between her and her sister. Too keep them from possibly killing each other, but the sisters knew better than to cause a scene here. Masika could care less and Sekhmra wouldn’t want to ruin her image of her father. She adored his attention and practically begging for it. Which made her almost gag even if deep down Sika was jealous of her fathers love for her sister. As much as she wanted to roll her eyes, she couldn’t. Around them were groups of people, either loving them or hating them. She couldn’t care which as she paid no attention to them as she stared in front of her at the people. It seemed some were still missing and not here yet. At least they weren’t the last ones. Although it would’ve been nice to show up fashionably late. Masika’s long dark brown almost black hair cascaded down her back as she was dressed in white, as well as her sister, made them stand out among the crowd. It made them known as the light princesses. On either side of her she heard gasps of awe’s and some of disgust. Making her smirk lightly to herself, they must know of how these siblings get their power. Now the citizens know not to do anything reckless.

The royal family now reached the… stage. Their father sitting down at the throne with Anila trailing behind him as her pet. Anila rarely spoke to Masika and so did her father. One time she was glorious in his eyes when he found out she was the fault of the deaths of two of her siblings. She hated it, but he loved it. But once he found out about how much she hated how this place- their kingdom was ruled, he rarely spoke to her nor showed much affection. Even if she acted like she hated him, those precious moments between them which were limited meant the world to her. She still loved him and showed it in gestures when no one was watching. Sometimes just showing him a new trick that she had up her sleeve brought him into nicer ways. Otherwise she didn’t even spare a glance at him sometimes. Bouncing out of her memories and into reality, Masika moved near her sister on the wall near it. She was at an angle with guards in-between them, but they could still see each other perfectly. They went from staring at their father to glaring at one another once again. This time instead of her sister turning away, she did.

The earth royal family decided to join the rest of the people. Apparently there was a missing princess, not that she would care about. The only thing that intrigued her was the backstory and Lyu- Kova’s entrance. Causing a small mischievous smile appear on her face. The girl knew how to make an entrance and that she expected even if some of it was a little overdone. Sekhmra seemed irritated by it, which made it even better. Not much sooner, there was already commotion across the room. Seems like the Fire Nation Adviser and… a water bender? Probably an important one had started to fight. Both of them sending the other across the room. She withheld a scoff at such childish actions of both. Her sister stepped up in front of the fire lord adviser and put him in his place causing a small, barely visible smile to appear. Even if they didn’t talk much, she was proud of how her sister turned out… for the most part anyways. Not that she would admit it aloud. As much as Masika would love to join the two girls, her feet stayed planted as she knew too much of what could happen. All she did was nod at her sister when they made eye contact. Sekhmra did what she wanted to do. Then Kova started to throw a temper tantrum with her mother after she had words with the fire lord adviser. Now was not the time for this. So she let herself roll her eyes at all the annoying things already happening, " Are they always like this?" She mumbled to herself. All of a sudden a bright glow came from the water bender, causing Masika’s eyes go straight to her sisters which were already occupied with the girl… well now known as the avatar as she mastered the four elements. The girl sent out the four elements, hurting some but neither sister got hurt. Luckily, they both nearly dodged it. Then a earth barrier formed around Kova, the girl, and her sister. This all happened so fast even if she wanted to move, she didn’t have the chance.

Masika heard screams and whispers then her sister’s voice. All of a sudden she heard Anila’s cries. Her chest tightened as many thoughts ran through her mind, death being the loudest among them all. That’s when her feet finally moved from their place, rushing over to her father… on the ground bleeding out. Her sister ran over to, kneeling besides him. Anila told them how the avatar sent the light blast towards their father, the king. Was that even possible? Her eyes stayed on is face, which was across the room from her. Her head started to pound at the thought of losing yet another member of her wretched family. Her eyes met his and he offered a smile as much as he could and she offered one back as tears trickled down her cheeks slowly. That was all she needed as a goodbye. He hurt her when he was alive, but she still managed to love him. He was her father after all. What surprised her was when Sekhmra snapped their father’s neck and she had to watch it. Her sisters face full of sadness became full of anger. Masika wiped her tears off quickly, not letting anyone see them. The so called, Waterbender, claimed she didn’t do it, but someone here was to blame. Was it her? Maybe, but that’s all anyone knew that she was the one to kill him. What if she wasn’t though? That question pondered in her mind crazily. Though her sister almost killed a child, a child?! Even Masika wasn’t capable of that in such an angry state.

Steam grew all around them, blinding everyone from more than a feet in front of them. Masika relied on her hearing, listening to the earth princess to find out where in this steam they were. She rushed after them, just missing the two girls. Cursing under her breath as she saw Anila trying to hug her sister. Now that she laughed at. It caused her entertainment, but it wasn’t a genuine laugh. Anila was too buddy buddy with her family, that Masika didn’t trust her like she didn’t trust her family. Her sister took off and Sika followed after. Trailing just behind her, using a lasso of her own to pull her up the building. Sekhmra grabbed a hold of the avatar dragging her towards herself and pinning her underneath. Masika let her sister deal with the water bender while she stood farther in front of the two, blocking Kova’s pathway to her sister,“Why are you helping a girl who just murdered the king, my father?” She stood there not making a move to harm the girl. That was not what she wanted to do unless necessary. “I don’t want to harm you, but I just need to know what makes you think that’s okay?” Masika spoke softly, the only notice of her crying was her red eyes and slightly tear stained cheeks.

@GlitterFist ~ Sekhmra
@Bluecookies ~ Kasora
@Bexs ~ Kova
@Kristi ~ Anila & Darakan Mentioned

4 Likes

Darakan followed the light bending royals on the chase for the murderer who calls themselves an “avatar”. He could he not follow? He wanted to enjoy the embarrassment the little earth bender royal and waterbender caused him.

“I don’t want to harm you, but I just need to know what makes you think that’s okay?”

The other light bender princess, Who he assumed was either named Misaklo, Misatumi or Misika? eh, either way it didn’t matter. The girl was even rarer to talk about between people then Lady Sekhmra was.

He growled at former Lady Kova “Answer her” He bared his teeths when the girl didn’t respond.

As people started leaving, deciding to follow the light bending royals. Kunik and a couple others stayed in their spot musing at the scene.

“Can you believe that?”

“I can’t”

“this is so”

“Weird?”

“Yeah, weird”

She heard the people around her chatter. Ugh, would they shut up? what a nuisance. Sighting, tired of the chatter she decided to follow the place where the light bender royals went.

Hopefully, they were quiet there.

Forming a whip made out of red light http://nephalem.weebly.com/uploads/7/9/2/3/7923080/1746877_orig.png

Anila followed the princesses. When she came she noticed a lot of people where there too, even the b^stard of an advisor was there. What was his name again? Darakan? possibly.

As soon as Anila saw Misaka she growled. Anila wasn’t blind, she saw how the wretched girl would side-eye her.

‘Silly courtesan girl’ Anila snarled like the monster she was in her mind.

@angelic- Masika mentioned

@Bexs- Kova- mentioned

@Bluecookies- Kasora- with Kova

@GlitterFist - Sekhmra mentioned

4 Likes

Kova felt the Avatar slip from her grasp by the hands ot the Light princess, and she fell off the roof and tried to earthbend herself to safety, but the ground isn’t that soft so she ended up hitting her back.

Kova groaned as she sat up and rubbed her hip with one hand, the other arm holding her body up with it;s forearm on the ground. Kova was greated face to face with the annoying fire bending dude and another person from the light kingdom. A princess probably, Kova thought, noticing thew jewels on the girls body.

“Why are you helping a girl who just murdered the king, my father?..I don’t want to harm you, but I just need to know what makes you think that’s okay?” The girl asked Kova. When Kova didn’t respond, the fire nation dude grinded his teeth at Kova and she rolled her eyes at him.

“I was with the Avatar. She was hardly able to stand when we heard the King shout. She was also surrounded by rock that was not damaged at all until the princess destroyed it” Kova snapped back. She jumped to her feet and made eye contact with the former king’s advisor. "You were with the king and you saw how the princess was able to blow through the rock. Do you seriously think she was able to light bend, a form of bending that has only recently been made known to us, and earth bend at the same time?! " As the words came out of her mouth, the more stupid it sounded. Kova clenched her fists and the ground began to shake. Something didn’t add up and she knew it, but she couldn’t figure out what.

Kova took a step towards the advisor and ended up losing her balance a bit as her dress restricted her. Kova rolled her eyes and moved her foot again, tearing the dress and giving her more freedom to use her legs. Kova looked at the princess in front of her with sad eyes. “I’m sorry about your dad, I truly am.” She whispered before moving her hand in a temple strike position as she stepped. Jagged rocks grew from the ground and sent the fire lord’s advisor along with the light king’s advisor flying back a bit as the rocks hit them, leaving the princess unscathed. Kova just hoped she wouldn’t regret her decision. Kova then turned to the roof where the avatar was with the now Light Queen.

“Hey Sparky!” Kova shouted at the Queen, hoping to distract her. Kova turned her attention away from the Light Princess, leaving her a bit exposed.

@Kristi - Darakan/Anila
@Bluecookies - Kasora
@GlitterFist - Sekhmra
@angelic - Sika

4 Likes

That was it. Darakan was tired of being thrown like a bag by the little brat, knowing he couldn’t do anything. Smirking as he realize that now he could hurt her, he created a long fire whip that was so hot burning and intense that if you were not a firebender you would have died from holding it.

As Kova turned to the now light queen, He sneaked close to her back and with a roar that could make a dragon whimper he hit the lady with the fire whip.

No, she wouldn’t have died. He couldn’t let her die by his hands, he will give that chance to the light queen but she would suffer from the whip. From the intense burning whip.

Still holding the whip he turned to the “avatar” and looked at her with confusion. He was deciding whether to hit her too or not- he decided the later and instead sat down and brought out a bag of Flaming fire flakes from his clothes as he watched what will happen.

He licked his lips as he tasted the crispy spicy snack.

Anila cried out as she was thrown along with the fire lord’s advisor. Her whip that she had been clutching was long gone as it is fallen when she was thrown.

The mad woman was angrier than ever before, she was going to revenge her honor from the wretched good for nothing earth bender if it was the last thing she does.

She swore, if she doesn’t kill the girl now as soon as she becomes the light queen she will have the girl beheaded.

As she tried to form another whip, Anila noticed the fire lord’s advisor created his own longer whip and going to the earth bender.

She smiled. ‘Maybe I don’t need to create the whip anymore’ she grinned.

@Bluecookies- Kasora mentioned as avatar
@Bexs- Kova mentioned
@Glitterfist - Sekhmra mentioned as the light queen
@angelic- Sika

3 Likes

Kasora looked at the Earth Kingdom princess as she was being taken up, “I don’t want your-Ah!” She yelped as the Light princess grabbed her ankle with the whip and pulled her down towards the roof. She then felt the girl’s foot on her back as she spoke. “So, what? I should stay and be tried or killed for a crime I didn’t commit? No, I must find out the truth and for that I need you to leave me alone!” With that, Kasora quickly turned and with an exhale from her nose over a small puddle of water in her hand, she threw hot steam into the princess’s eyes, blinding her then she followed it up by encasing her head in ice. She looked at the amount of people here now with dismay, even with the Earth princess she was still outnumbered. She looked at them all with sadness in her eyes, “Forgive me.” She then pulled water from her pouch and the moisture of the air and created boiling water arms. She had hoped when developing this technique that she would never have to use it like this, she was wrong. Kasora used her boiling water arms as whips of her own, she grabbed the guy who whipped her friend and threw him off the roof into a wall, hoping the pain from the impact as well as the first degree burns would be enough to get him to stop. She then whipped the Light Queen who had accused her multiple times, pushing her back until she fell off the roof but managed to grab the edge. Kasora rushed and helped her enough so that she had both hands on the edge of the roof, ensuring she wouldn’t die. Once that was done, she turned towards the Earth princess and other Light princess, neither had struck the other. She didn’t want to leave the Earth princess at the mercy of these people but she also didn’t want to take her with her. So, once more she created a fog cover that covered the entire area but this time she made sure to make it dense enough for nobody to see through, so the other girl could escape as well. She then fled as fast as she could.

I need to think. I-I need to meditate and think and figure out what to do. I need to go somewhere safe. These were her only thoughts as she reached her polar bear dog and mounted him. With a quick movement of the reins, the dog took off and Kasora could feel the wind through her hair as she looked back, the meeting place had gotten smaller the further they got away from it.

@Kristi ~ Darakan/Anila
@GlitterFist ~ Sekhmra
@angelic ~ Sika
@Bexs ~ Kova

ORP:

Quick things:

• people with burns from her boiling water are: Anila and Darakan
  • Sekhmra got steam thrown in her eyes as well as her head encased in ice, like combustion man did when Katara did it to him.
  • I would like to try having Kasora on her own for a bit, but I’ll still post with her. Things, like her thoughts, feelings, location, some Avatar stuff, etc, I just won’t have her interact with anyone else as she’s moving throughout the world until someone finds her.
3 Likes

Masika Ta-Ament
~Fight on the Roof~

She felt someone approach her sides, one being Anila and the other being… the fire lords adviser. Masika didn’t care to learn his name. She took a brief moment to respond, making the fire bender grind his teeth at her. She could have backhanded him so hard, but she did it for her eventually. Her mind went in all sorts of directions. What if Kova was right? But what if Kova was earth bending instead of the Avatar, leaving the avatar able to get the shot? Could it have been one of their own? That thought itself made her he’d pound worse. She was drawn out of her thoughts as the Earth princess spoke again. Sadness and empathy filling the girl’s features. As usual, Sika isn’t back down. Letting only a small and not noticeable nod and frown come from her. Then the princess pulled a move that she wanted to do forever as she sent Anila and the adviser flying. She took this chance to approach her as steam quickly started to form. “I appreciate it… be careful.” She spoke, her voice showing empathy. The girl must’ve really believed the Avatar was innocent in all of this. “You are considered every nations enemy now…” She continued quickly in a cold voice. Speaking all of this in a low whisper so only they could hear. “Now encase my feet of some sort.” She stated, Sika really did not want to hurt Kova unlike the avatar. Kasora was a different story. The fog kept everyone from seeing the small interaction. Commotion was going on all around them so something was happening with Kasora and her sister. She “trusted” her sister to take care of herself and of the avatar. It would be bad looking of Sekhmra if she managed to get away.Perhaps dropping others high thoughts of her as queen back home.

@Bexs ~ Kova
@Kristi ~ Anila and Darakan mentioned
@GlitterFist ~ Sekhmra mentioned
@Kristi ~ Kasora mentioned

4 Likes

While a fog began to creep between them, Kova noticed the princess took a step towards her.

“You are considered every nations enemy now…” The princess whispered. Kova turned towards the princess and nodded as she looked down towards her feet.

“I was once framed myself, and ever since, framing is not something I take lightly.” Kova responded quietly. “I know what I saw, and my gut knows the Avatar didn’t strike him.” Kova clenched her fists as she remembered the dayw here she had been framed herself which led to her being captured by the royal guards who brought her to her ‘family’. Because Kova was framed, she was caught and forced to leave her life behind for the royal family.

Kova looked away as the princess told Kova to encase the princess’s feet. Kova glared at the royal’s feet and pushed her hands down towards the ground. The ground opened up and forced the light princess to fall down into the ground upto her waist. Kova gave the princess a slight nod and turned around to see a slight silohuette run off into the distance.

Then, Kova felt a burning pain run diagonally through her back. Kova screamed in pain and fell backwards, landing against a soft person. Tears fell from Kova’s eyes and when she looked up, she saw the face of the fire lord’s advisor, who was smirking, through the black dots that danced through her eyes.

She felt air rush through the rip on her dress in the back, going up against her cut. “W-why?” She asked, her voice showing her pain. Kova then fainted in his arms.

SPOILERS FROM LEGEND OF KORRA SEASON 2 EPISODE 13, THIS IS A VISUAL OF KOVA FALLING FOR THOSE WHO WANT, DON'T CLICK IF U HAVEN'T SEEN LoK

0:10-0:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmHSu7LNPs&ab_channel=AvatarVideosChannel

@angelic - Sika
@Bluecookies - Kasora
@Kristi - Darakan
@GlitterFist ~ humun :relieved:

2 Likes

The light princess and the traitor earth Princess fell. Darakan gasped in shock as the earth bender fell on him knocking his snacks out.

Grimacing as he felt pain in the hand, his mother has burned with boiling water once and the avatar girl, who he will get his revenge on did the same. What a foul witch the avatar girl was, Darakan wasn’t even sure she was the avatar. Maybe a lady playing tricks? Was she even the north bender chief? She didn’t seem like one, she seemed weaker and submissive.

Darakan noticed the earth bender princess dress began to rip a little and he blushed. Though, luckily with his dark skin, it was not noticeable that he blushed. He looked away, his honor not allowing him to see any further.

He removed the cloak he had on, carefully placing the earth bender on the floor, wincing from the new burns- he covered her with his cloak.

“Even though you’re traitor, your dignity shall be protected.” By “dignity” he obviously meant her body.

Darakan looked at the light princess and debated what to do with her. Deciding to leave her there, Darakan grabbed the girl clothed in his cloak and walked away.

Snorting, the girl was now in his mercy. He wondered how she would react if she was awake to see how submissive she looked. Not like the hotheaded girl she was.

He chuckled, the b*tch would have an heart attack.

The light harlot has fallen and along with the earth bender who wants to do buddy-buddy with the avatar, the girl she framed.

Anila licked her lips as she looked at Sekhmra’s body. So she has fallen? This was her time to kill both the sister and her blame it on the avatar again and take the beautiful luxurious crown for herself. After all she deserved it.

As she grabbed her whip walked towards the soon to be late light queen with the intention of hurting her, she felt a sudden pain in her legs causing her to fall down.

She gasped as she saw Darakan carrying the earth bender and tried to call out to him for help but he didn’t hear her calls.

Kunik watched the north bender with fascination. Yes, she has followed her. With the intentions of hurting her? yes and no. Yes because she will always like the idea of making outsiders pay for their sins against her and no because she wasn’t looking for a fight.

She watched the girl in a confusion. Where will she go now? Kunik hoped the girl wasn’t stupid enough to go back to her tribe, actually she did hope the girl was stupid enough. She was an outsider! if her stupidity gets her caught, Kunik is not to blame.

Sincerely, Kunik hoped the girl goes to her tribe so they could catch her. Kunik has no plans on catching the girl herself but another outsider surely will.

@Bexs- Mentioned

@angelic- Mentioned

@GlitterFist- Mentioned

@Bluecookies- Mentioned

3 Likes

Kova felt something warm encase her body, then arms holding her and moved her. Sometimes, the hands would touch her back, to which she would whimper in her sleep.

~Le Time Skip~

Kova woke up on a bed in a mostly empty room. The walls looked like they were made of metal and a light hung above her head in the center of the room with a yellow glow to it. Accross from the bed was a table, which has a pair of clothes on top, along with a mirror.

Kova sat up and held her mouth to prevent her from crying out in pain. She felt a warm blanket around her and she looked down to see the cloak that belonged to the fire lord’s advisor. She also felt some of the cloak brush against her burn and she quickly tossed if off herself.

Using the wall for support, Kova helped herself stand up and grabbed the clothing on the table. After a quick glance at the clothes, she slowly and carefully slid her dress off and put the outfit on. Where Kova was hit on the dress had some burned edges, and some blood. Kova pulled her hair up intoa pony tail and looked down at her new outfit. It was fire nation attire, another sign that tthe Darakan Kraken dude brought her in. But…where was he? Doesn’t he know she can metal bend?

Looking at the metal wall next to the bed, which felt hot which could mean there was either sunlight or a fire behind it, Kova got into a horse stance, wincing already from the burn on her back. Kova brought her arms upwards and ended up falling to the ground, yelping in pain quickly. Kova hit her elbow and covered her mouth to prevent her from cursing or from crying out again. Tears began to fall from Kova’s face and hit the floor.

Outfit

@Kristi - Darakan Kraken dude

3 Likes

Sekhmra glared as the Avatar insisted that she hadn’t committed the murder. “If that’s true, then why are you running?” She asked. “If you were really innocent, the evidence would prove that in a trial. But you’re running, and I think that’s because you know the trial would prove your guilt.”

Before she could bring the girl back to receive justice, though, the tricky Waterbender threw hot steam in her eyes, temporarily blinding her. Sekhmra stumbled backwards and the girl encased her head in ice, which caused her to stumble off of the roof. The ice around her head broke apart as she hit the ground, and Sekhmra fought to catch her breath for a second after being suffocated by the biting cold. As her vision cleared again and her lungs filled with air, Sekhmra looked back up at the roof to see that the Avatar was already gone. She slammed her fists on the ground in anger and looked up to see her sister trapped in front of her, her feet encased in earth.

“Oh, there you are, Sika.” Sekhmra said bitterly. “Finally decided to do something, hmm? Too bad you’re just as useless as ever.” She used what was left of her whip of plasma to break the earth at her sister’s feet open, clearly missing an opportunity to kill her. She didn’t want to do it when her sister couldn’t defend herself, and besides, there were bigger things to worry about now. She needed to gather an army.

When Sekhmra turned around she was a little surprised to find Anila behind her, holding a whip of her signature red light and clutching her legs in pain. “Anila? What are you doing? What’s wrong with you?” She asked.

In the corner of her eye, Sekhmra could see that the earth princess had been subdued and was being carried away by that oafish advisor, hopefully to receive punishment from her parents. She felt sick when she saw the arrogant smirk on the man’s face, probably feeling so proud of himself for subduing the skilled bender. She hoped that defeating the little girl had helped him reinflate his fragile ego and disregarded them both with an eye roll. Draping Anila’s arm over her shoulder, she helped her back to the stage where she would assist anyone who’d been caught in the wreckage.

After checking on the little girl who’d wandered her way into her and the Avatar’s battle, Sekhmra made sure she was returned to her parents, that they would keep a closer eye on her from now on, and gave the girl a bag of sweet honeyed dates from home to help dry her frightened tears. When the sweets didn’t completely calm the girl, though, Sekhmra left Lotus with her to be petted and provide a free ride or two. Despite her Serpopard’s small roars of protest, the little girl seemed to have a fun time hugging her long neck and riding on her back.

Sekhmra returned to the wreckage of the stage to help anyone who’d been caught up in it. Thankfully, most of the damage to the crowd members had been small things, splinters and cuts and bruises. She handed out palm salves to them with the help of her guards and cauterized any wounds that were too deep to heal on their own. Once she was sure the guards could take care of the rest, she sat on what was left of the stage to take a deep breath.

It was only now, now that the anger and adrenaline from the battle had faded, that everything was starting to really sink in. She could see soldiers carrying her father’s body away in a shroud of linen, probably trying to get him away from the crowd. She watched them go and tried to hold back her tears. She couldn’t cry in front of this crowd, not now that her father was gone. She had to be strong. For her people.

Why couldn’t that be easier?

@Bluecookies
@angelic
@Kristi
@angelic

2 Likes

Current location: Forests of the Fire Nation

Kasora urged Gana on until she felt a sharp pain on her ankle. She looked down to see what appeared to be a 2nd degree burn. She held back a sob and urged Gana to continue on until she saw a group of people in white robes approach her. Kasora winced as she got down from Gana and approached them, “Is it true?”

An older man stepped forward with a solemn smile, “In time you will find all the answers to your questions, for now we must get you somewhere safe.” Kasora decided not to push the “am I or am I not the Avatar” question as she assumed she’d get the same results. She instead decided to ask the next best question, “Where are you taking me?” The old man chuckled, “We aren’t taking you anywhere, the journey is a road you must travel on alone. However, we will be around to assist you if you need us.” The old man paused to clear his throat then pointed in the direction Kasora was heading, “Miles offshore there is a crescent island that is home to the Temple of the Avatar. There you will be safe with us until we can arrange an escort to the city of Ba Sing Se. We’ve arranged a ferry once you reach the beach but you must make that journey alone. Once you are safely inside the city, only then will you be safe to begin your true quest and fulfill your destiny.” The old man cupped his fist with an open palm and bowed, “It will be an honor to serve you, Avatar Kasora.”

Kasora nodded and bowed back out of respect, she still didn’t believe she was the Avatar and most likely never would until she had undeniable proof. She sat down on the ground and took a few minutes to heal her ankle as best she could before mounting Gana once more and headed off towards the beach.

A few hours later

Current Location: Crescent Island, Temple of the Avatar

Kasora had finally arrived at the Crescent Island after hours on that boat, she was safe with the White Lotus. Despite being exhausted, Kasora decided to meditate and think about everything that happened before she would rest.

She saw a vision of the Southern Air Temple and a statue of Avatar Aang among many other Avatars. Suddenly their eyes glowed and she broke her meditation and opened her eyes. “Ok, it’s ok, I’m ok. It was just a vision, they can’t hurt you.” She decided on a quick shower before heading to bed.

Midnight

Kasora was sleeping peacefully before tossing and turning as she heard a woman’s voice:

Earth

She saw Avatar Kyoshi bending Earth. Next came an old man’s voice:

Fire

She then saw Avatar Roku bending fire unlike anything she’d ever seen. Then came another man’s voice that sounded like a younger man’s than the one before:

Air

She saw Avatar Aang riding around on an air scooter moving faster than the wind itself. Kasora jolted awake her hair swept in front of her face as she said:

Water

She turned to see the three previous Avatars sitting cross legged looking at her. Upon closer inspection they appeared to be made of an ethereal blue light. “So it’s true isn’t it?” Kasora’s voice echoed before being jolted backward and waking up for real to say her realization:

“It’s true; I’m the Avatar.” She said in disbelief before succumbing to sleep.

3 Likes

Current Location: City of Ba Sing Se

Kasora woke up the next morning refreshed…and afraid. She was the Avatar, which meant she had all this responsibility, all these people relying on her. She never wanted any of it, her life was simple enough when she was just a Waterbender, now as the Avatar she’ll be an Earthbender, Firebender, and Airbender, as well as a sort of diplomat for the Spirit World. She shrugged these thoughts away and boarded the ferry to Ba Sing Se.

Two hours later, she arrived in Ba Sing Se. The White Lotus gave her Earth Kingdom clothes to help her blend in and lay low so she could master Earthbending quietly with her former master. Kasora bowed and entered the gargantuan city. After riding two train cars, Kasora finally made it to the home of her old master, Master Hu. She was informed upon arriving that he had passed away of old age 3 years ago. Kasora held her tears in as she bought flowers and asked where he was buried so she could pay her respects.

Approachable

ORP:
Sad girl walking down the street holding flowers. Action!
I actually wanna see how both Hin and Kanya would approach.

Earth Kingdom outfit

Of course, she wouldn’t be openly waterbending here as she’s trying to hide her identity

@GlitterFist ~ Hin
@Kristi ~ Kanya

3 Likes

After giving her winged lemur some water and resting, Kanya continued her adventure. Today she was planning on visiting Saho, the earth boy who was terrible with directions. Kanya gave a chuckle as she remembered him and his terrible sense of directions.

Hours later she arrived in Ba Sing Se, the capital of the Earth kingdom. Where Saho lived. She smiled as she greeted 4 people who she is quite familiar with as a result of visiting Saho, if it wasn’t for her fear of her parents finding her she would have resided in this place.

It was fascinating. Kanya headed straight to Saho’s house where she saw an old woman knitting, that old woman was Nela, a friend of both her and Saho.

“Nela!” Kanya said with excitement “Where is Saho?” She asked. Nela then told her that Saho has taken a stroll outside the kingdom and took Abigail, his animal that had a good sense of direction with him.

Kanya facepalmed, “Ok, tell him I came to visit” Kanya departed from the place. As she walked towards a shop in Ba sing Se she bumped into something or should she say someone?

@Bluecookies ~ Kasora

After long of falling her Kunik decided it was time to go, the woman has gone inside the earth kingdom and she had no interest to go inside there.

Kunik turned with the intentions of going back to her tribe when she stepped on a stick and made a sound.

Oh, oh

3 Likes

After bumping into a girl, Kasora wiped a tear from her eye. “My apologies.” Kasora picked up the flowers she dropped and brushed them off carefully before proceeding to walk to the cemetery. She carefully knelt in front of Master Hu’s grave and placed the flowers. “I’m so sorry, Master. I feel like I failed you.” She looked around to make sure nobody was around or close enough to hear. “I, um, I recently found out that I’m the Avatar and that I have this huge responsibility and I feel so confused and lost. When the Lotus told me I would have to go to Ba Sing Se and find an Earthbending teacher, I immediately thought of you and was hoping your wisdom could me with all this stuff.” Kasora sniffled and cried softly. After a few moments she wiped her tears, “No, I refuse to continue like this. I will honor your memory instead of dwelling on something I can’t change.” Kasora crossed her legs and closed her eyes as memories of her training with Master Hu flooded her mind.

“Earth is the Element of Substance…“You’re thinking like a waterbender, my dear. Bend your knees a little and adjust your center of gravity…” She remembered his laughter and smiled softly. Master Hu laughed uproariously, “That, you deserved. I can’t be expected to teach you if you won’t listen to me. Do it again, but this time, stay solid and stop it.”

Kasora wiped her tears and stood up slowly before bowing. “I won’t let you down, Master.” She then left the cemetery to find an Earthbending master.

@Kristi ~ so, I was thinking maybe Kanya wants to make sure the girl is ok and decides to follow her but before she can say anything, Kasora begins speaking and she overhears that she’s the Avatar? If that’s not ok, I can change it.

3 Likes

The lady apologized and wiped a tear of her eye, making Kanya gasp

Why was she crying. Kanya watched the earth bender walked up to the cemetery, oh her parents died? awww.

“I’m so sorry, Master. I feel like I failed you.”

The lady said, so it wasn’t her parents? it was her trainer?

“I, um, I recently found out that I’m the Avatar"

The words that left her lips blocked made Kanya gasp quietly. She was the avatar? Kanya’s eyes shined with a strange feeling, something she couldn’t pin point.

As the lady left the cemetery, Kanya followed her and called out to her. “Your the avatar” Kanya said squinting her eyes a little. “Are you not?” she asked making sure to give her space as the girl has just come out from a cemetery crying and it was a belief that if someone comes back from a cemetery crying you shouldn’t go to close to them for about 1 minute or else it would bring bad luck.

@Bluecookies- Kasora

3 Likes

The voyage back home had seemed to take so much longer than the trip away, and Sekhmra didn’t even get sea sick this time around. But staring into the choppy black waters of the ocean and trying to avoid looking at the ship next to her, the ship with her father’s body stored below like any other object… She felt a different kind of sick this time.

It had been night when they had departed from the Fire Nation, with ships carrying the royal families of Fire and Earth following behind them. The moon had been high in the sky but smothered by thick, smokey clouds. Now that they were arriving back home, though, the sun was just beginning to rise over the thin, black horizon. The timeline was strangely perfect- It made Sekhmra wonder if there was someone out there making sure everything turned out alright.

There was a short amount of time allowed for all of the various royals to unload from their ships, and a few items were unloaded from the Light Nation ships. Among these items was her father’s body, still draped in pristine white linens. With that covering on he could just as easily be a sheaf of wheat or a roll of paper or a firewood log being kept dry, but no matter how hard she tried she could forget what was really hiding under there: A man lying unnaturally cold, unnaturally still, unnaturally pale. She dreaded the moment when they would uncover him- She didn’t want to see this version of him that would look so… wrong. She wanted to see him again, not this hollow imitation of him.

After a while, everyone was gathered in a semi-circle near the edge where the ocean met the bay. The rising sun had dyed the white sands and waters a violent reddish pink. Sekhmra and her sister stood in the center of the arrangement, for once side-by-side without fear of each other. Their mother stood next to Sika, of course, and Anila next to Sekhmra. The rest of her father’s court was in a clump behind them, and the Fire and Earth royals took their places wherever there was room. Some people had their heads respectfully bowed, eyes closed or turned away from what was about to happen next. But Sekhmra wasn’t one of them. She wanted to see her father off, even if she couldn’t recognize him.

A group of some of his favorite guards carried his body out and lay it where the water kissed the sand. They slowly unwrapped the linen from around him, and just as she had feared, he was unrecognizable. The burn was the only color left on his grey skin, cold and stiff and sweating like freshly harvested clay. His flaming eyes were closed… They hadn’t been the last time she’d seen him. She wondered who had closed them. As the sun finally rose completely into the sky, the dead king was bathed in its light. On that cue the guards gently rolled him into the sea and all watched as he slowly floated away, crossing over the horizon. He would return to where all great kings came from, to the sun, where he would live with his father in a golden palace and shine his light onto his kingdom forevermore. Sekhmra tried to tell herself that as he floated away, but she knew that he would sink into the water eventually. She didn’t want to think of him at the bottom of the ocean or in some far-away palace, she only wanted to pretend he was still at her side, their plasma-scarred palms against each other. And so she did, and as long as her eyes were closed, it almost made her feel better.

@Bexs
@Kristi
@angelic

3 Likes