Best ways to discover new music

Best ways to discover new music

1. Checking out playlists created by musicians you like! This works for me all the time.
  2. Spotify! It creates new playlists for you inspired by your favourite music and you can always find some really good songs that way!
  3. Youtube. Similar videos on the music videos that you view can lead to new discoveries.

I’m always looking for something new so do you guys know any other way to discover music?

2 Likes
  • Ask a friends you know has a similar music taste as your for some song recommendations

• Find out where your favourite artists their inspiration comes from or who their favourite artist are

• Make a thread where people can recommend music to you

• Look on the internet for some cool artist under a genre that you like :+1:

3 Likes

The What song are you listening to rn? :musical_note: thread is amazing I found so many good songs through it

3 Likes

Lee and Michi save the day

3 Likes

Anytime :sunglasses:

I just randomly listen to playlists made by either apple music or spotify, I’ve found some gems that way

Oooh or just listen to other albums made by the samee artist, see if I vibe with any of their other songs yknow

@Music, how do you guys find new songs?

2 Likes

I usually end up finding new songs on the radio or through tv shows and youtube videos

1 Like

Sometimes I find new music through commercials but I find it hard to search for the names.

1 Like

@Music Does anyone have any other good ways of discovering new music? :thinking:

1 Like

Through films and TV shows

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity