Blue Royalty | General Chat

Blue Royalty
a roleplay by @eclipseis

Welcome to Blue Royalty, the game that tests your limits and loyalties. The prize? The most distinguished and established title someone could earn, a place on The Blue Bloods. But, this is a game, and your place on there is anything but permanent. The everlasting race to get to the top will break your relationships and shape you as a person forever - are you in?

Senior year. The year to study, take exams and fight for a place on the Blue Bloods. The top tier. The inner circle. The upper crust. Admired by some, envied by all. The Blue Bloods are 5 superior socialites who have earned a fragile yet powerful place on the list. But, you have to earn and remain your place on the peak of the social ladder.

Blue Royalty centres around the senior class of Cerulean High, fighting, backstabbing, competing against each other for a place on the infamous list - The Blue Bloods. The five students, who have proved themselves to be worthy enough through tasks set by the gamemaster, will score a place on the list. But, you have to be willing to do anything to get to the top. From plagiarising essays to kissing best friend’s boyfriends, those who end the senior year on the list become Blue Royalty forever. In the small, but prestigious and wealthy, town of Beryl Heights, the infamous game has been going on for decades, and the names of the Blue Royalties are never forgotten, as they have lived highly successful lives with special privileges above the rest.

This is the thread to talk about the roleplay/events in roleplay, plot ideas and just for a general off-topic chat! Of course, forum rules apply here.

Important Links!

Sign-Ups
Faceclaims
Relationships
Blue Royalty Website
Task Suggestion Form
Roleplay Thread
Info & General Slides
Social Media
Roleplay Events

13 Likes

I asked on the sign-up thread (that I think will only be used now when people want to reserve characters) about why you think this roleplay isn’t taking off yet. The most common answer was that not many people had written introduction posts. Is it possible that the people who have yet to write one… write one soon?

@BlueRoyalty

And also if you think the roleplay is not working for some other reason (e.g. the tasks, the storyline), please say so!

11 Likes

(Just going to move my post onto this thread.)

Haha love this opening line!!

I can’t remember Aalia’s login for the Blue Royalty site.

)’:

4 Likes

HEHEH. Well - with Aalia driving, it’s a high possibility -_-

OOP. Honestly I forgot we had a website :confused:

3 Likes

I would post something right now but I gotta submit something. Anyone want Cadance to approach their character for some reason so I can think of it as i submit?

@BlueRoyalty

6 Likes

…Daniel getting back at her should be interesting!

I’ll probably make Aalia a new account on there.

(It’ll actually be her 3rd account- I forgot the password to her first one too haha!)

4 Likes

I’m posting for my character Kara tonight so you can approach then if you want.

4 Likes

I had succeeded then haha

Now I really want to think of a way Delilah can take advantage of Candice right now hahaa

3 Likes

There are so many ways she could take advantage of Candice right now!

3 Likes

Ahh yeah I need to think of decide which way she should!

3 Likes

Anyone approachable? I could also join someone’s conversation.

3 Likes

You can join Calen and Jezebel (if that’s okay with @LittleFeets !)

Unless someone else has a character approachable (/hasn’t been posted for yet) @BlueRoyalty

6 Likes

I’m good with that!

6 Likes

Third person please!! :pray:

Also @LittleFeets is there anything you want me to change from Calen’s post for you to reply to?

6 Likes

oops sorry. I will edit it right now.

3 Likes

It’s alright as is, I can work with it!

4 Likes

@Caticorn I approached your character!

5 Likes

@Littlefeets @KBail since our characters are in three-way conversation, I wanted to ask - should/are we posting in a certain order? I’ve found that posting in order when there’s more than 2 characters is easier so that we all get to post the same amount. What do you think?

4 Likes

That sounds fine to me!

2 Likes

Yep I was thinking we should post in order. Which means I should be posting next.

3 Likes