Blue Royalty | General Chat

I think there’s a promposal day but I’m not sure! (I think this is also the day where people are nominated for prom king/queen)

3 Likes

WHAT
IS THIS AN OMEN OR SOMETHING :pleading_face:

1 Like

Reeeee

1 Like

Ruby: Can I stay home?

Nopeeeeee :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Make sure to lmk if you have any questions for my characters. You all can literally ask them anything from favorite sex position to worst date and I’ll have them answer - though Jordan would probably blush/be cheeky at those questions.

3 Likes

Is it bad that I’m tempted to ask those just because?

And I would treat them to bang, marry, kill (that way they don’t miss out) but I’m not certain what groupings to throw at them.

2 Likes

I usually go to the relationships slide and pair them up with people they’ve been romantically interested in, friends, enemies, etc. (Reina was an excepting because she didn’t know that many people so I just expanded it and made her do everyone in the order of the slides).

1 Like

Aahhahha no go ahead. Feel free to ask any question whether it involves their love life or personal life!

1 Like

Daniel’s response:

1. Daniel, 2. Daniel, 3. Daniel, 4. Daniel, 5. Daniel

:joy:

1 Like

Exactly why I made sure to be very specific!

1 Like

Lol. Daniel doesn’t care.

I still gotta figure out dates for my characters

1 Like

I didn’t even think of that.

@angelic bruh

1 Like

where are we in the rp?

1 Like

Valentine’s Day! (Plus everyone got their “matches” for the Oh My Valentine’s)

So now people are just talking about results with each other. Some people are making the moves on asking one another out for Prom (which will be the next big event in two time skips or so)

1 Like

thank you sm!

Do you have any characters Selena can talk to?

1 Like

Hi I’m back sorry I was out of town this weekend and didnt have time to reply! I will now, @astxrism did you want her to go talk to someone else I can have him leave! If so, @Littlefeets want them to talk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mikel will talk to him also it’s been there for awhile!!!

1 Like