Blue Royalty | General Chat

very easy to get used to

1 Like

Uh… nah don’t say that Chels. People come from different systems and things are very different here in comparision

3 Likes

It’s easy for us because we grew up here

3 Likes

It wouuuld be yes
Will think about it then when the time comes, first have to survive this summer because this year is the worst :anguished:
bro
12 classes each semester

3 Likes

:eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

WAIT WHAT? 12 CLASSES WHAT THE FCK

Our school legit restricts us to 19 credit hours = no more than 7 classes each semester

but people aren’t crazy so they usually do 12 = 5 classes

3 Likes

That’s absolutely nuts

3 Likes

he he yesss :)))
And we can’t pick what we want and what we don’t want to have

2 Likes

Agreed. Completely nuts

2 Likes

I am so sorry dude

We legit get a class list with “reccomended” classes and some requirements but we can pick and choose when we want to take everything

2 Likes

yeeahh i think i only have 5 i think

and this year will be four
bc i have a nursing class that takes up two classes each semester :clown_face:

im literally gonna die from that one class

1 Like

so that’s at least 20 exams/assignments/projects each semester because in some classes you’re doing bunch of different things

2 Likes

I will say if you do choose to apply and are trying to find schools -

Texas is a really great place to go simply for the low cost of living

I mean just take everything into consideration (because you probably have to find a masters program that you like) but if you need help with that specifically I can help find some places

3 Likes

i would completely die in isi’s world

like :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

five classes is hard for me

actually, last semester was six and i had to fail a class bc they were so time consuming LMAOO

2 Likes

and pass everything because points and can’t finish college if you don’t :v:t2:

2 Likes

That’s wild

I feel like - so for my 6 classes they have like 3 tests each so at most 18 tests. But they’re all spread out throughout the semester and you don’t get a choice in the time or date.

2 Likes

how are your summers?
don’t want to see the sun only snow and rain please

2 Likes

honestly debating on moving there bc im poor :rofl:

2 Likes

So here’s the thing - no snow in texast (unless you’re lucky) but the winters get down to 30 F (-1 C)

But our summers are free (aka we don’t have any work to do) so traveling to places where it snows is really easy

3 Likes

Seriously tho - Texas is one of the MOST livable state. Cost of living is super low so a mansion here is like an apartment in other places.

3 Likes