Blue Royalty | General Chat

:joy:

Right now I have

Bestfriend β†’ ignoring someone for months because he didn’t like her back

3 Likes

does that count?

1 Like

or theres yk crushing on each other for each others entire life but being too afraid to say anything but when other ppl mention it you pretend like yk nothing about it, and then when someone did admit it, one was confused and needed a second and is now ignoring said person

3 Likes

HE DOES LIKE HER BACK

2 Likes

friends (childhood) to strangers (moved away) to friends (reunited) to lovers (older and more sesy) to strangers (breakup) to lovers (missed eachova)

1 Like

THAT’S NOT WHAT HE SAID THE FIRST TIME

2 Likes

too messy

NO HE PUSHED HER AWAY BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT THEIR FIRST KISS TO BE IN HIS BASEMENT WHILE HE WAS PLAYING GUITAR

1 Like

i want it to be like messy

2 Likes

lovers to enemies (broke up) to friends (made peace) to lovers (made more than jus peace :smirk:) to friends (on a break) to lovers (reunited)

Let me go through my Br 1 relationships

Jess and Dori: From enemies β†’ Friends β†’ Confused because they kissed β†’ Strangers β†’ Enemies β†’ Confused again β†’ Friends β†’ Lovers β†’ Friends (with tension) β†’ Sleeping with him on his wedding night to another girl β†’ Friends β†’ finally getting married

6 Likes

beautiful

2 Likes

ugh i want this

2 Likes

Jordan and Jezebel: Friends with one sided crush β†’ dating β†’ strangers β†’ friends with crush again β†’ enemies β†’ strangers for years β†’ kissing while he was married to someone else β†’ friends β†’ finally getting married

3 Likes

maybe not the hassle of going thru a divorce but yeah sigh

1 Like

i dislike jez

3 Likes

yes

didn’t go through a divorce

he broke up with the girl

wait sorry i mistaken

it was his bachelor party not his wedding night

3 Likes

shes hot