Blue Royalty | General Chat

JAKDKAKFKAKKGKF

In br1 we all just avoided mentioning it

but like

I almost think it might be more interesting to mention some

because we never really found out what the tasks were and once we did - it was so far gone that it was irrelevant

2 Likes

Yeah… we would pretty much all just mention just enough about the task to be able to send to Ella that it was done…

2 Likes

BUT WAS THAT NECESSARY?

1 Like

Like would it be more interesting for someone to think about the task while doing it?

Not all of them of course - but some of them I’d love to see character’s mindsets while doing it

1 Like

It would be really interesting.
Sometimes we can look back at where a task was completed to see what was going on in the character’s head… but by the time we know what was a task… its way beyond the point it would make a difference to look back

1 Like

Yeah! @novella what are the restrictions of that? Like posting about the task and mentioning it in thoughts but not saying it out loud?

1 Like

My heart still hurts wow

1 Like

Good question

1 Like

Me me

1 Like

Sads

Welp wanna join a three way convo?

I have the stomach flu and am still on my way to work, I’m so dedicated

1 Like

Ew

1 Like

With who

1 Like

I love how the comments say (1) and the comments are-

1 Like

yeaaaah ikrkrkrkr

I mean Ella does say not to say it in posts but idk if that means the dialogues or the post in general? I personally think it’s fine, because we are not our characters after all and I think we can RP just fine saying our characters don’t know??? idkdkdkdk but it would add depth to something

oookokokok just don’t mind me

3 Likes

Xavier

@novella answweeerrr the question

1 Like

oh yeah sorry hi hey

i

don’t know

i kind of feel that mentioning the tasks would take away the whole effect of not knowing what’s geniune and what’s not between the characters

5 Likes