New Blood | Sign Ups

Welcome to Blue Royalty, the game that tests your limits and loyalties. The prize? The most distinguished and established title someone could earn, a place on The Blue Bloods. But, this is a game, and your place on there is anything but permanent. The everlasting race to get to the top will break your relationships and shape you as a person forever - are you in?

The Senior Class of 2020 managed to escape Cerulean High, though Blue Royalty has remained a prominent part of everyone’s lives in many different ways. As time went on, the power the game held only increased with time, continuing to have influence over Beryl Heights, bringing fortune and luxury to the winners, and with that comes the downfall and hardship of those who lose.

Almost 20 years after the events of the first, Cerulean High continued to become a playing field for Blue Royalty, the same thing but with different names - the fight to earn a place on The Blue Bloods. The five students who have earned superiority through backstabbing, deceitfulness and betrayal, that came in the form of the tasks set by the gamemaster, in hopes for the more permanent place that will shape their lives. This year among others brought familiar faces from times before, hoping to make the most of another chance to get their family name unforgotten through association with victory from the game. But, unfortunately for them, that gave them no advantage against the fresh faces that were competing against them, aspiring for the highly successful lives that victors before them had achieved.

Links

Sign-Ups
Faceclaims
Faceclaims: the version Ella made when bored
Relationships

17 Likes

First note: This roleplay won’t start until Blue Royalty 1 is over, which will take around one to two months, but since new people have started joining already, I thought it would be best to make the signup thread to use for relationship planning and discussions!

Also: I know a lot of characters have already been handed in, but could everyone still please make a submission for each of their characters? Don’t worry about putting the backstory in if it’s already on the faceclaims, but there are some gaps in information such as sexuality and family, and I want to keep all information in one place!

Tags from New Ideas Thread:

@BlueRoyalty @phnx @MeghanWrites @celestialkitten @jaytastic @grapejous @TheDancingFryer @Secreterz @sunflower.flow @Glitterfist @idiot.exe @elixr @Skyler2 @ethereal @Maddy

18 Likes

Yes yes yes

4 Likes

Not unharmed tho

4 Likes

There’s something crazy about the sign ups just going up and the face claims being so full Ahahha haha

6 Likes

Another note that is less important but very important to me :flushed:
pls PM me to plan relationships with my characters …

Lenora & Annie

Lenora Foley

to summarise: sociable, emotional, codependent, confident, romantic, disloyal

Mariana Williams

to summarise: reckless, impulsive, irresponsible, loyal, caring, honest

3 Likes

You’re finally going to know all the secrets

3 Likes

Enrique: :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

I think i would like to join but could you give me a reminder once we gat closer to the starting date so I can see whenever or not I can give the rp enough time.

2 Likes

Yeah, of course!!

Currently having zero creativity but if you have any ideas, please PM me for relationships and planning! My characters are Jayleen Hu, Camilina Auclair, and Ives Mulligan (not written out yet but we can manage)!

I’m gonna copy eclipseis:

Jayleen

Daughter of a businessman, she is pressured to do something by her father and that’s half of the reason why she’s in Cerulean High. She went back to China for a visit but she got into an accident which caused her to have selective amnesia.

Camilina

Niece of a former character in BR, she is widely known for being a social media influencer. You can find her in every famous social media; both a trendsetter and a trendfollower. She also follows tea ; )

Ives

My initial thought of him is that he’s the School Body President maybe (if @novella allows-). Chaotic neutral and is in Cerulean High watching over his niece whose parents are very busy and always away. Very leaderly, organized, could be intimidating.

6 Likes

Wowo there’s a Ives when did that happen

4 Likes

OOoo ooh
I’ll think later

2 Likes

Wow the new rp :sob:

3 Likes

I might reserve another character but for now may I reserve a female?

2 Likes

Yeeees ofc

2 Likes

Wait - in the form it says Name Of Celebrity - so they have to be celebrities?

4 Likes

Yep!

4 Likes

No, sorry, I just mean name of person !! It can be like an IG model or someone not considered a celeb

3 Likes

I’m gonna try ok… first time rping :pleading_face:

Can I reserve a female?
if that’s how I gotta do it :sweat_smile: hehe

5 Likes