Blue Royalty: New Blood

ORP: I didn’t even notice you responded, so sorry

Richard smiled. “Wow, really? I had a simmilar experience except my isolation wasn’t self-inclined. I had a problem with this fear I had and was bullied for being violent when somebody scared the living daylights out of me, so I started being inside a lot, and my parents noticed, but instead of getting me to play sports my father who is a bit of a nerd in a good way, started joining me in my activities which were usually connected to computers or robotics. He probably liked it because he’s also interested in the same hobbies, you see his job is connected to robotics.”

@Caticorn

2 Likes

Embry laughed as Daiane compared Demi to Cupid. “I don’t know if I’d call Demi Cupid. She literally told Sato that if he didn’t ask Jae out by the time we got back, she’d do it for him.” She sighed as Daiane began to suggest that she should come over to their house to hear the gossip from her sister. She knew that it could never happen right now. Especially if it were Demi and Daiane in the same room. “I promise you, once my sister tells me how their date went, you’ll be my next call.” She reassured her.

Embry smiled as Daiane told her that her accent was one of her favourite things about her, chuckling at Dai’s excitement. “I’ll show you all those places and more.” She promised, loving the thought of showing her girlfriend around the city she once called home. “Although, I don’t think we’d be very welcome at my old secondary school. My friends and I may or may not have been on the bad sides of most of the teachers.” She added, laughing as she remembered some of their antics.

As the line went silent on Daiane’s end, Embry knew that she was on her way. Her heart began to beat faster and her smile only got wider as she saw the door open, revealing the girl who she hadn’t seen in a month. As Daiane pulled her into her arms, Embry returned the embrace, letting herself fully process that it was real. “I missed you so much.” She said as she held her tighter. As soon as Dai’s lips met hers, she melted into the kiss, fueled by the weeks she had spent wishing she could.

As they pulled away from “I got back a few days ago and yes, I was standing here the whole time we were on the phone,” She answered, never wanting to let go of her again. She laughed as she heard Daiane’s plan for the two of them never being apart again. “Or maybe instead of endangering yourself a suitcase, you can be sitting next to me on the plane instead? I’d much rather my girlfriend stay in one piece.” She responded, smiling. “You have as much time with me as you want. Today, I’m all yours.” She nodded as Dai suggested going for coffee. “That would be amazing.”

@unsungcheerio - Dai

2 Likes

imagez

Can you blame Paige Pierce for being absolutely, fcking p!ssed that her brother, HER brother, cared more about a random fcking girl then he cared about her? The man she grew up with, the man who calmed her down when she scraped her knee after her first day in gymnastics left her for FIVE fcking years. Clearly he cared more about his life here, his fcking girlfriend who - let’s not even talk about that btch - and his new friends. Was this all pretend? It didn’t seem like it to Paige - or why would her brother care so damn much about the girl in front of them. Well, Mason go fck yourself.

That was exactly why, without hesitation, Paige grabbed her keyss, flipped her brother off, and got in her car mumbling a good when Annie revealed that Fin wouldn’t be joining them. Thank fcking god. That arse was an annoying fcking waste of her time. Sorry you have daddy problems Fin, we all have problems. Suck it the fck up and deal with it. Go give someone a bl0wjob - that usually helps. Or get fcked in the ass, apparently dude’s have a gspot there so… he may have a good time.

As she was driving who knows where - mostly because Annie was telling her where the hell to go - Paige rolled her eyes when Annie asked about her brother. She was already in a shtty mood, and this whole situation, well, it didn’t help. Though, Paige didn’t care if people knew who Mason really was, he did. “And when the fck did you care about anyone besides yourself, Annie? How about we do both of us a favor, and just stop pretending like we give a sht. Yeah?” she stated, continuing to drive.

Parking in the lot of one of the fancier homes that they had robbed in the past, Paige got out - getting her lock picking kit out though quickly put it away when Annie clearly had a key to the place. What. The. Hell? It didn’t take a genius to realize that Annie lived here - so who were they robbing? Sadie something? Morrison? Who the hell knew. Was it that Jordan dude? The guy her cousin just married? That was clearly cleared up as she found the familiar face of her cousin’s new husband on some of the photographs alongside pictures of Annie, and what she assumed were her siblings scattered all over the house. Honestly, she was surprised that he had so many pictures of his family up instead of materialistic records or bs like that. Despite this, Paige didn’t say anything. Clearly, the girl with her was dealing with her own sht. Oh well, whatever.

Going around the place, Paige was… maybe a bit more hesitant than usual. Maybe Paige didn’t care about many things… but she did care about family and sadly, her cousin had married this man. Despite that, with a trained eye, Paige did go towards what looked to be Jordan’s private office as Annie went towards the living room. Opening up different drawers, most of it was boring. Papers, contracts, a script for an episode of the Flash that was coming up… the finale? Well that would sell for a good price.

Though while she was contemplating taking it, there was a ringing that filled the entire house - seemingly connected with speakers so where ever the man was, he’d hear the rings. And then, the weirdest fcking thing happened - after going to voicemail, they could actually hear the person leaving the voicemail. Like one of those old fcking machines, her mom used when she was younger. What is up with old people and reminding on old ass sht? Though, the voicemail itself was interesting - a laugh leaving Paige’s lips with the words she heard before loudly saying that “Maybe your dad’s checking up on your return policy - let’s hope it goes through,”

Look it was a joke okay… probably…who knew how adoption agencies worked? But, clearly when Paige heard smashing that wasn’t the case for Annie. Okay Williams, take your anger out. After a second of hearing various things smashing, Paige walked out of the office and leaned against the door frame watching Annie. “So… daddy issues huh? Maybe you should…” however, Paige didn’t get the chance to finish her sentiment when she heard a voice outside that sounded a lot like a man. “Annie? Fck we need to go - you didn’t check when your dad would be fcking home? Come on.” Pulling Annie towards the kitchen exit, In the rush - Paige dropped her keys which were picked up by Annie. “One, you’re a fcking idiot. Two, we need to make a run for it.” Paige said, letting Annie get in the driver’s seat since she had the bloody keys. It was a good thing they parked on the side of the house or they would have had the cops called on them a while ago. “FCKING DRIVE ANNIE.”

@novella

3 Likes

Amanda smiled with a laugh at her sister’s comment of it not being too early if she was awake. “You’re not wrong there.” When it comes to the weekend, both of them were the type to sleep in. Amanda reluctantly pulled herself out from under the covers and stood up. She looked at Clara with a smile and nodded. “Coffee sounds great. Be ready in 5.” she said as she walked over to the closet, pulling out a couple of outfit options to show her sister, letting her pick between the two for her. After just a couple more minutes, Amanda was dressed and ready to go. “So after coffee does my favorite sister have plans, or are we hanging out all day?” Amanda asked her sister. If Clara had plans, she would encourage her to do whatever it was her plans were. Amanda was just curious, and would gladly take spending more time with her, especially after how long they had been apart.

@Caticorn - Clara

2 Likes

Amelia was avoiding Quinn, so he couldn’t bug her about it, but he had to at least lessen his curiosity somehow. So… that meant bothering JP about the topic. JP first answered Quinn’s question by stating he had his reasons. Just stating “reasons” isn’t an answer, and definitely not an answer that makes you sound better either. It leaves too much to interpretation, and gives off the impression that you have more of an answer but don’t want to come off like a complete jerk. Ah yes, the white knight response, would rather it have been him than anyone else. Sure, if someone Quinn cared for was in the situation, he would take on that role to do anything for them, just to make sure they didn’t get hurt. Though, anyone who knew Quinn and his reputation, would know that whether consciously or not, that statement would’ve been at least in part directed towards him, the meaning of JP’s statement probably being closer to “I’d rather it me than someone like you.” Quinn gave a slight nod. “Sure, go with that.” There had to be more reason than even the idea of wanting to look out for her best interests. Was it that he wanted to have sex with her before, a bet, or simply curiosity? Who other than JP himself could really know. “You’d rather her be with you than anyone else, but what made her pick you do you think?” Perhaps he was vanilla enough to not seem like too much for her, but with just enough spice to make things interesting and not say no in the first place?

@CerealKiller - JP

3 Likes

From the traumatizing sex tape to this… today was just… off to a great start. Although Amelia still couldn’t get the image of her best friend sleeping with Paige out of her head which was the main reason she had scooted to the other side of the couch, what begin playing on the screen now was just… strange. How did Eddie know Paige? Of course, Amie knew he moved here from London, but knowing one girl out of a million seemed impossible.

However… the strangest part of all of this was the way that Eddie still didn’t recognize her. Clearly the boy on the screen was Eddie and the girl was Paige… so what happened? “Yeah… that is her…” The video continued to play - Eddie and Paige running to where Piper was - all three kids now begging Please to open at least one. Amelia watched as Eddie’s father laughed, and after a few seconds, continued saying “Fine… fine you got me. Paige since you’re our guest today, why don’t you pick one out?” It was clear to see the smile on Paige’s lips as she jumped at the chance - going towards the presents and pulling one out only to go back to Eddie and tell him that he could open it because he was her bestest friend. “Eddie… are you sure you don’t… Paige seems to know you and… I don’t know honestly…”

This was strange… the video continued to play as Eddie opened it to find a camera like his dad’s and then the video stopped and only silence filled the room. “Do you have any old photos of you and your dad when you were that young? Maybe there’s more… there? Um… are you okay Eddie?”

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

Elijah Morgan

Elijah was somewhat bitter about the fact that Luna got to the book first but he had more than enough money to buy another one so he didn’t want to complain about it. Luna then asked if she wanted to read the book with him, shortly after stumbling over her words saying “date.” At least he thought he heard that. Either way she seemed nervous about asking that question. The last time he read a book with someone was in middle school with his first girlfriend. “Umm…” He leaned against the shelf he was looking through. “I mean, yeah. We could do that. It would be nice to experience the book with someone else for once. Let me just get these books I was looking at.” He stacked three books he decided to check out a few minutes earlier, and started walking to one of the desks. “So, you want to read it now?” He asked.

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

“Really, what the fvck gave that away?” Annie muttered to Paige looking away from her through heavy breaths as she commented on her issues as they stood in the ruined living room, with an upturned couch, smashed photo frames and Annie stood in the centre. Hard as you would find it to believe, this was not the plan. The furthest she was planning on going was taking a stupid movie script or some gift Jordan obviously had for the new wife. She looked over at Paige who was probably judging hard, not that she cared what Paige- fvcking- Pierce thought. Besides, what did she expect with that comment? Paige was, like, the definition of an enabler or something. “Nope, no, I don’t need you telling me what to-” She talked over Paige as she seemed to begin suggesting what Annie should do, though their overlapping voices were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

Annie’s eyes widened at the obviousness of what that sound was. “But it’s still like 20 hours until Sunday, what the fvck?!” Annie exclaimed in disbelief. Jordan, as in, her father Jordan, was arriving at his home, as in, the house Annie had just fvkced up. Though now was very much not the time to be in denial and deliberate how it was possible. Launched by Paige pulling her away from the scene of crime, Annie raced behind Paige through the several rooms that led to their exit. Thankfully for Paige, Annie was far enough away from her to notice the keys dropped on the ground. “Oh yeah, you drop the keys and I’m the idiot,” Annie commented, through her short breaths as they finally made it outside, where the bonnet of the car sat inches away from the side wall of the house.

Without any consideration, Paige rushed to the passenger seat of the car since Annie had the keys. But there was no time to comment on that decision, and she jumped into the drivers seat. Okay, Annie was driving. Nice call, Paige. Annie’s fumbling hands attempted to put the keys into the ignition though Paige’s yelling at her had the opposite effect than what Paige probably intended. “Oh, my God, Paige, Paige, shut u- just wait one seco- okay, fvck, I’m tryi-” Annie stammered underneath Paige’s continuous demand, her eyes down at the ignition then the gear stick. “I’m doing it, for fvcks sake, okay?!” Annie finally exclaimed as she slammed her foot down on the gas. By that point, Annie was so focused on trying to get the car moving she almost didn’t hear the scream from Paige to reverse.

Though by the time she did, it was too late.

The next thing Annie could recount was opening her eyes to fluorescent lights. “Am I dead? Did you actually fvcking kill me?” Annie groaned, feeling extremely close to a state of death, to the figure of Paige stood above her. At least now she could rule out the possibility of her being in heaven. Aside from the fact she absolutely did not believe in that, there was no chance that both Annie Williams and Paige Pierce would both make it there. Nope, she was in a hospital room. “What the fvck happened?” Annie lost all sarcasm and filters in her voice, sighing as she looked up at Paige, knowing what the better question to ask would be. “What did I do?” She asked, though knowing the answer would in no way be as simple as the question, and knowing as soon as she was told the answer she would probably wish she hadn’t just woken up.

benitz786 Paige Pierce

3 Likes

”Well I don’t know why me, but if you’re so curious to know, why don’t you ask Amelia,” he started responding, subtly rolling his eyes af facing a different direction before glancing at Quinn as he spoke ”I’m sure she’d love to answer that for you” he told him, as clearly Amelia was not one to answer these types of questions, or at least not without freaking out and passing 7 levels of her in her mind while she’s at it. And even if she was, what was it to Quinn? He didn’t do a thing but bully her all the time anyway. ”Not like you actually care, but go for it” he added with a light shrug turning to walk away ”do your thing.” he added with a sarcastic tone. Frankly, thinking back at it, jp never really understood why Amelia came to him either, not that he was complaining whatsoever, but why? Either way even if he knew Quinn probably wouldn’t be the first person he’d share the word with, but that’s not the issue right now is it?

@Littlefeets

1 Like

niko tanaka

Niko and Sato followed Cleo to her family’s gaming room, taking a look at everything that was there. They listened to her explaining and asking who should play against who. “We can play whatever you want, but I think that it should be me and you against Sato.” Niko suggested, earning a playful glare of feigned offence from their younger brother. “Did you get up to anything interesting over the holidays?” They asked Cleo, wanting to keep a conversation going between them.

@Kristi - Cleo

2 Likes

Ah, Saturday. A day to relax, right? Not for the Adams family. They had church. Yep. Both Saturday and Sunday. Luckily for Leah, she had the rest of the day to herself after church. With the rest of the day, she decided to go get tea and snacks. She entered her favorite tea house, run by a sweet Japanese couple in their forties. Their tea was famous worldwide. “Ohayo Gozaimasu, Leah!” Sayaka Watanabe called out, smiling. “The usual?” Leah greater the old woman, nodding. “Yes mam.” She sat down crosslegged on one of the many cushions placed around the room. She recognized a girl from school sitting near her, and waved, getting up and heading over, sitting next to her. “Hello…Hartley, right?”
@Madilnel - Heartley
Sorry for basically creating a tea house. I think I want to make their child now.

Cleo smiled evilly, punching Sato slightly on the shoulder, “Two against one? Well, it’s a good thing you’re big strong man.” Cleo snickered as she got two basketballs, one for Sato and one for her and Niko “Want to shoot first?” Cleo asked arching her brow, she wanted to shoot first to release some restrained anger, but she didn’t mind if Niko shot first, well kinda. “Hmm” Cleo turned to Niko, “Oh, I went to Norway with my Jen and my cousins” Cleo replied, “Beautiful country, what about you and Sato?”

@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

A while later, Veronica found herself trying to focus but being hella annoyed by her stupid life and especially her bloody phone who kept getting calls which she were probably the last thing on earth she wanted to answer right now. She understood where he possibly came from by trying to reach out but oh my god she could not be arsed with that right now.

”UGHH” She let out before turning the other way and glancing at her phone who got a call again, not noticing as she almost bumped into someone, ”bloody hell” she muttered quietly, focusing her gaze noticing it was Sienna. Hmmmmm alright yes that’s good ig we do like Sienna. ”damn, sorry girl I’m just so out of it” she said

@Madilnel Sienna
Worst post ever :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

xavier pestana

“Wow. That sounds awful.” He said as he pulled the ball towards him, placing his foot on top of it so that it wouldn’t move. “It’s cool that your dad did stuff with you, though. I’ve never been much into science-y stuff but it sounds interesting.” He commented with a shrug, slightly titling his head to the side as Richard mentioned his father’s job being connected to robotics. “What does your dad do? If you don’t mind my asking.” He asked, his curiosity getting the better of him even though he knew that it was a rather personal detail.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Richard

2 Likes

“Okay, yes, her methods were… different, but hey, it had the same desired outcome in the end: romance! So, Cupid!” Daiane caught the sigh Embry made, and her smile fell, teeth curving over her lip to chew on it. While Embry didn’t directly comment on it, Daiane could hear what she was thinking, the words that she left unsaid. “I know,” she said quietly, tracing the seam of her blanket. “But, yes, please call me as soon as!”

The thought of exploring London with Embry some time in the future was one Daiane welcomed with a gentle smile, her mind drawing up all sorts of fantastical imaginings. “I’d love that,” she murmured. Embry’s next words caught her by surprise, Dai’s eyes widening with amused shock, this mixture of emotions eliciting laughter from her lips. “Embry! Pause! Pause pause pause pause pause. Okay, Bee, what was your life like in London, ‘cause I’m starting to think you were some notorious troublemaker before you moved here! Like what kind of stuff did you and your friends get up to to ‘may or may not’ have been on the teachers’ bad side?” Her eyes glimmered—not that Embry could see them—curiosity spreading the smile across her lips. “I don’t think there’s any Vegas-like rule of secrecy in London so I’m all ears, Bry.”

It was hard for her mind to reconcile the fact that in a couple of minutes, she had gone from lying on her bed, talking on the phone with her girlfriend who she’d thought was in London to standing with her now, right outside her house, her arms wrapped tight around her. This was the reunion that she had been longing for, and now that the moment was here, she didn’t want it to end. It felt like she and Embry were in some sort of idyllic bubble, and as she murmured “I missed you more,” in her girlfriend’s ear, she realized how little she wanted it to pop.

Daiane gasped at Embry’s revelation of when she got back, her hands falling from her girlfriend’s waist and folding across her chest. More than she felt hurt by that, she felt like being a little dramatic. “I can’t believe you were back for all that time and you didn’t tell me? I’m shocked, hurt, I—” Her mock annoyance broke mid-sentence, the smile splitting across her lips and her arms familiarly wrapping around Embry’s lower back. “—I’m trying to be mad but I’m really just way too happy that you’re here to even try. Like—ah!” She was practically breathless with her happiness, this euphoria entirely present on her face.

With Embry’s suggestion, Daiane tilted her head, acting as if she was engaged in deep thought about it. “You don’t want to hang out in the baggage hold with me and my broken bones?” She asked with a grin. “I might take you up on that first class offer, sit next to you properly, 'cause that seems far less painful and the legggg roommm.”

“All mine?” She repeated, her lip quirking upwards. “I love the sound of that. And you,” she added softly, meeting her lips once again in a soft kiss. Daiane stepped back after a few moments, smiling still as she let go of Embry’s waist to hold onto her hand. “Let’s go then, there’s a cafe pretty close. A few mins walk or something like that, not entirely sure, but definitely not far.” Dai led her out of her front yard, the pair moving onto the sidewalk as they started towards the shop. “We can get our drinks, donuts…” she paused briefly, air blowing through her lips. “… talk and just, like, be with each other for the first time in wayy too long.”

3 Likes

Luna stood awkwardly clutching the book to her chest as Elijah went to get some books. She didn’t want to look way too awkward so she walked to a book section nearby and began acting like she was checking out books. “So, you want to read it now?” Luna made her way towards the desk he was in an nodded “Sure” , she put a little space between them as she opened the first page of the book.

time skip

After they were done reading, Luna stretched. Thinking of a way to further the conversation she asked “Do you want to play 20 questions? you don’t have to if you don’t want to, i’m just asking you know” She tucked her hair backwards

@Kbail - Elijah’

2 Likes

It was a little uncomfortable for Elijah to read with someone else but eventually they got the hang of it. As soon as he started reading he was automatically invested in what was happening. After all, this was one of his favorite book series.
“I predict that Dr James is going to have a machine malfunction in the next few pages, I just know it.” He said trying to whisper.

Eventually they stopped reading, which was good for him since he wanted to experience the book alone with a warm cup of coffee. He wanted to stop earlier but didn’t want to seem rude. “Well, that was pretty cool.” He said, sitting back in his seat. “Sure…but what is 20 questions?” He asked.

@Kristi - Luna

2 Likes

Chilling in Beryl can be fun, but you know what’s better? Going all the way to Florida to kidnap her godsis sounds like a way better plan to me. Taking a kid out of elementary school to a whole other state without asking her parents tho… Not the most responsible adult idea out there but hey it sure was fun.

”Hey i’m here to pick up my cousin” she told the guard at the school gate before he let her in. easy. Making her way to the school office she asked them to call shay over for some great excuse she just made up on the spot, we be actin alright.

”Shay please take your bag theres someone waiting for you at the office”

@benitz786 bad

Life has been a bit frustrating since the whole Enrique debacle, and even as chill and carefree as Raphael usually was, this time it just wasn’t it. He could let many things slide, but his brother, or at least the guy he grew up with as a brother, who has always been his closest friend (sorry Diego) ignoring and avoiding him for the past I don’t even know how long, amount of time that felt endless, well… That just felt like shi. Major shi.

But as much as he wanted to, there wasn’t much he could do about it, which sucked. but gotta keep going with this whole life thing. we be chillin.

”See ya later kid” he called out as passing by his sister Isabella as he headed out of the house, off to god knows where but why did it even matter? it didn’t.
Taking out his phone he dialled as getting in his car ”Got plans?” he asked casually

@Littlefeets Bree / Diego mentioned
@benitz786 Ricky mentioned

1 Like

His cousin, Cleopatra’s elder sister was paying a 5 day visit. Eryx knew what that meant, a party were that would take hours to finish and seeing one of his relatives he doesn’t want to see. Anyways,Eryx made his way to the basketball near his house, staying at home was quite boring and his sister and her friends had a sleepover, shudder- He remembered the last time they had a sleepover, He woke up with makeup and a lip stain on his stomach. What happened? Well that was something he had asked Madeline but she just smiled and walked to her room, his sister was interesting.

Eryx finally reached the basketball court, but he realized he left his basketball at home. Fck this was just his luck, what next he forgot he left his shirt at home? He rolled his eyes. There was no one else on the court except a red haired girl who was playing basketball and had just missed a shot, Eryx groaned he felt like playing basketball today and would have to do his cough ‘favorite’ cough activity- socializing. He walked towards the redhaired and realized the girl was from his school, Flower or whatever. “Yo, wanna play a game with me?” He asked arching his brows, he hoped she said yes because he didn’t feel like walking back home to get a ball.

@CerealKiller - Florence

1 Like