Blue Royalty: New Blood

Clara smiled back at Amanda as she agreed to join her, nodding as she told her when she’d be ready. Her sister showed her two outfit options and Clara briefly studied them before selecting the one she thought would look best. “I have ballet tonight, but I don’t have any plans before that.” She answered, shrugging. “So we can hang out until I have to get ready.” Seeing that Amanda was ready to go, she left her room and went down to the front door to pull her jacket out of the closet. Once she had it on, she stood by the door and waited for Amanda to come join her, going up and down on her toes while she waited.

@Littlefeets - Amanda

Florence

”Well damn” she said in response as he stated they were tied. Better than losing (: but alright

They finished the game and Florence rested against the fence breathing and cooling down. He then asked her if she wanted to go drink with him, which she never said no to, so why start now ”I don’t even know your name, blue eyes” she said raising her brow ”But why the hell not” she shrugged with a light smile and pushed herself off the fence ”let’s go?”

@Kristi Hades

1 Like

imagez

Have you ever had a near death experience? If you don’t want one - Paige would highly suggest staying the fck away from Annie Williams and cars. I mean, WHAT THE FCK. How can you not drive? No wonder Annie needed Fin before Paige came along, the girl legit could not fcking drive. You might be wondering exactly what Paige meant by that, and to that… we need to go back a few days.

So…Paige was telling Annie to hurry the fck up and drive. I mean… WHAT WAS THE FCKING POINT IF THEY GOT CAUGHT? It’s really not that hard - you put the car into drive, and you hit the gas. Easy. Or it should have been until the idiot next to her put it into reverse and hit the gas. For a second… maybe longer than a second everything went black. Paige Pierce’s head was pounding as her eyes opened in the car that was now wrecked beyond compare. Annie was next to her passed out at the wheel, blood on her head as the air bag deployed and Paige just narrowly missed a sharp edge of the car move inwards toward’s her abdomen. “An…Annie,” Paige coughed amongst the rubble, trying to reach over to her side and wake her up but the shock of the impact wasn’t letting her.

She blinked a few times… maybe fell asleep… but the next thing she knew was the ambulance and fire department cutting the two out of the car and strapping them into gurneys. Screams that Annie was lousing too much blood… apparently something had impacted her. Paige recalled something about her being AB Rh negative and they didn’t have any of that blood type on hand. Then someone checked her blood… and it was a match? Honestly Paige didn’t exactly know what was going on, all she knew was that they had asked her mid transport for a blood transfusion and a simple yes lead to Annie living. Being okay? Debatable, but she lived.

Maybe you were wondering about the exact aftermath of the situation? Well, Paige was fairly okay. Surprisingly she had only superficial bruising and nothing that a few hours in the hospital couldn’t fix. Annie, on the other hand, was out like a fcking light recovering. And… well… so was Jordan Williams. Apparently, Annie driving backwards into the house directly hit her father and he was… well… in a coma… sorry cousin Jez…

Here’s the weird thing though. Later into the day after a few more tests… Paige got the strangest call saying they needed Annie’s sister there and despite explaining to the idiots that they had mistaken Paige for someone else… well… they showed Paige the test results that had genetic compatibility between the two which was undeniable. Mother fcker. So yeah… here she was… sitting next to her… sister’s bed… still not knowing exactly what the hell had happened while trying to get into contact with Cousin Dan who would at least be able to figure some sht out but he was apparently gone into the fcking wind. “Am I dead? Did you actually fcking kill me?”

Yeah… that distracted her from her attempts at reaching anyone who could shed a light on the situation. Really? Her Kill Annie… What… the fck. Paige was going to say something snarky… slightly upset at her own revelation when she realized… maybe she should be a bit nicer in… this situation. “You… drove backwards into your dad’s house… got both you and I locked into this hell hole for medical help and…” how do you tell a girl that she drove into her dad? Her… adoptive dad? Was Paige adopted or… were they both Pierce’s? Okay all of this was very confusing and Paige wasn’t the best person to give bad news so she just came out with it “And you drove into your dad… he’s kinda in a coma or something. I don’t exactly know what’s going on with him. Um… and we’re apparently sisters. Surprise. Oh… and you’ve been out of it for 2 and a half days so I think… yeah… that’s what you did,” Paige revealed.

This whole… experience had been a whirlwind… and Paige honestly wanted answers just as much as the next person but… well… let’s just take things one step at a bloody time.

@novella

2 Likes

Okay soooooooOoo New York was soooooo much fun. Like the most funest thing ever. DID YOU KNOW HER MOM WAS HAVING ANOTHER BABY? YES SHE WAS. Shay was gonna be a big sister againnnn and she loved being a big sister. She loved Zoe and Aidan and Grayson and Ethan and her new little brother or sister too. Shay’s mommy and daddy always told her she had the biggggest heart and she loved everything.

Okay… that’s wrong. Do you know what she didn’t love. When her teacher repeated the times 9 table again. IT"S SO EASY.

• 9x1 = 9
  • 9x2 = 18
  • 9x3= 27
  • 9x4 = 36
  • 9x5= 45

She could go on and on and on. SOOoooo easy. So of course she was basically falling asleep in class. “Shay, put your head up and pay attention”

“But Miss Adams it’s soooo boring and easyyyy,” Shay started, defending herself only to be met with her teachers mean expression as she told Shay to go to time out. :frowning: Shay didn’t like time out. But here she was, standing in the corner of the room as her teacher continued with the 9’s

• 9x6 = 54
  • 9x7 = 63
  • 9x8 = 72
  • 9x9 = 81
  • 9x10=90

WE KNOW MISS ADAMS. IT"S EASY. Hmph. Shay was still in the corner when someone walked into the room to give miss adams a note and then Miss adams looked at her to tell her that someone was waiting. YAY SHE COULD LEAVE THIS TORTURE. SHay wondered who it was. It could be mommy… .mommy knew how booorrring school was and would often take her on trips to the beach or for ice cream without daddy knowing. Shay skipped all the way to the office, though when she saw her cousin Kaya her eyes widened and she squealed the girl’s name before running and jumping on her. Wrapping her arms around her cousin’s neck, Shay kissed her cousin’s cheek. “HIIIIIiiiiiIII Cousin Kaya. My teacher put me in time out and I was soooo sad but now you’re here and I’m not sad,” she revealed with excitement. “ARE WE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD or or or are we goign to get ice cream or umm a c…con…conce…concert?”

@CerealKiller
@astxrism - your bad daughter

4 Likes

There was a slight frown as he tried to understand, but instead shrugged. He didn’t want to question her too much. He didn’t exactly understand the game, it seemed like a way to have a normal conversation. The only question game he heard of was two truths and a lie and everyone always ended up picking lies that were easy to sniff out. Either way, he wasn’t against playing this question game, he liked talking about himself. Like, maybe a bit too much. “…Favorite ice cream flavor? I would say oreo. Definitely. I mean come on it has cookies in it. You can’t beat that.”

@Kristi - Luna

1 Like

For Bree, life was finally slipping into a sense of normal. After Christmas break she was officially a cerulean high student, so that’s cool, actually having some independence again. Speaking of independence, guess who turned 18 over break? That’s right, the one legged wonder right here. Ah, independence, freedom. That’s part of why Bree found herself alone, walking down the street in Beryl after her physical therapy appointment since her uncle had a shift at the hospital that afternoon. That being said, she didn’t expect her phone to ring, a call from one Raphael Montoya himself, him asking if she had plans. “Come on, you should know better than to assume I have plans.” Its not that Bree was someone without anyone to make plans with, its more that she’s the type to see where the day goes, especially if it meant doing something new that she hadn’t before. “I’m just chillin in Beryl right now. What’cha up to?”

@CerealKiller - Raphael

1 Like

Soon enough little nugget made her way to where Kaya was waiting, and as she ran to her, Kaya gave her a big big bear hug ”Hey nugget” she said with a smile as hugging the girl before heading out

”If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise” She said with a playful smirk as the two left the school ”How was school? Boring again?” she asked as checking on the uber she ordered to see it was right… oh there it is.

”Lets go” she said and the two got in, obviously first headed to the biggest Mcdonalds everrrrrr which was one of the best things about good ol Florida. Can’t go wrong with starting the day fueling up on some nuggets can we? ”Let me guess, you want nuggets” she said with a smirk

@benitz786 Shay

1 Like

“Yeah, I know, I’m lucky to have him … although he tehnically isn’t my father, but my step-father, but I feel like he was a better father to me than my actual one.”
Xavier shrugged his shoulders which Richard interpreted as Xavier being clueless about Carl only being his step-father because he didn’t have time to interpret it’s true meaning because Xavier tilted his head thinking about something in the conversation and asked what his father does.
“Oh, right, my father is a Robotic Tehnician. So he works with robots. What about your parents? What do they do?”

@Caticorn

1 Like

niko tanaka

Niko laughed as Sato rolled his eyes. “I can literally reach over both of your heads,” He pointed out and Niko looked up, playfully rolling their eyes as he demonstrated over their head. “I think two v one is fair.” Cleo asked if they wanted to shoot first and they nodded, figuring that if they were going to embarrass themself, they might as well get it over with. They took the ball, aimed it, and let it go, laughing at themself as it went nowhere near where it was supposed to. “We went to Japan with our parents, sister and my daughter to visit my mom’s sister and her family.” They answered as their brother took his turn. He was evidently way better at the game than Niko was. “I hadn’t seen my cousin Yuki in a while, so it was fun to see her again.” They added before letting Cleo know that it was her turn.

@Kristi - Cleo

1 Like

”Next time i’ll just show up and kidnap you, see im taking notes out here” he laughed as driving, his phone connected to the Bluetooth speaker as we go. ”Nothing much, on my way right now, gotta find something fun to do and you’re coming with” he said, answering her question.

Pulling up where she was a few minutes later, doesn’t take to long to get to places, especially when you drive like you just robbed a bank but we don’t talk about that. we be good drivers. ”Hey stranger” he said with a fun smirk

@Littlefeets Bree

Eryx stared at the red haired as he tried to think of a fake name to give her, why give her a fake name instead of a real name you might be asking? Well, 1: his parents always told him not to give his name to strangers, and sure he’s not known to follow his parents warning but he was feeling like being a respectful young man today and 2: after the whole exposing secrets thing- which wasn’t true as He would never do that to Gaston he didn’t feel like telling his name and 3: He just didn’t want to say his real name. “It’s Lucius” He lied- technically, he didn’t really lie as it was his middle name and it’s not like she asked for his first name. “What’s yours red?” He asked bored as they walked to a restaurant close by.

They sat at a table as Eryx looked at the table, already knowing what he was going to order.

“What can I get yo- Hades! How are you, it’s been long since I’ve seen you.” fck, didn’t she usually have Saturdays off? The ‘she’ was a waiter who used to be his nanny when he was younger.

“I’ve been busy” He scratched his neck, “I promise to visit more.”

“You better” His former nanny said, “You’ll have the usual as always right?” Eryx nodded, “And what would the beautiful lady have?” The waitress asked turning to the red haired girl.

When the waitress left, Eryx coughed “Hades is my middle name.”

@CerealKiller - Florence

1 Like

“I prefer it plain, vanilla but also cookie dough” Luna said running her finger through her hair. “I’ve never tried Oreo flavored.” Luna added, that was because she always went with her usuals. It was either Vanilla or cookie dough, she didn’t care for the other flavors and from what she’s heard mint tasted like toothpaste so she wasn’t looking forward to tasting that flavor. “It’s your turn to ask me a question now.”

@Kbail - Elijah

1 Like

Cleo winced as Niko threw the ball and it landed were it wasn’t supposed too. “I’ve went to Japan once, I want to go there again.” Cleo said, she was like 7-9 when she went to Japan to go to a funeral of her mother’s friends, Cleo have never met or heard of the so called friend till the they had to fly to Japan for the funeral, and from the looks of it neither did Angelina nor Jennifer nor this ‘close friend’ so that was interesting. “How was she? Your cousin”. Cleo asked as they watched Sato take his turn and unlike his sibling managed to score. It was Cleo’s turn and as expected she scored a point on the ‘basket’. When it was Sato’s turn she crossed her hands praying to whatever god is out there that he doesn’t score.

@Caticorn - Niko

1 Like

Florence

”Lucius” she repeated ”fancy name. I’m Jane” she added, not technically lying either although she did have a hunch that he was possibly lying. ignore that though.

The two headed to a place nearby and took a seat, a waitrss soon coming by to take her order, and it seems like she knew dear ol lucius… or should I say hades? what can I say, if your gut says it, its gotta be true.

”I’ll have the same thing” she said, not being picky, gotta go with the flow innit. The waitress smiled and left to go get their order, and with that Florence raised her brow on the boy’s statement on hades being his middle name ”Hades huh? are you the lord of hell too or is it just a name?” she asked with a playful smirk

@Kristi Lucius

1 Like

Shay loved Kaya well… technically she loved her entireeeeeee family but that wasn’t the point. Right nowwwww Shay had Kaya with her and that’s what mattered. A soft frown met her features for a split second when Kaya said she wasn’t going to tell her, but it disappeared when she realized it was because it was a surprise. Shay loved surprises. Her mom always surprised her and so she was used to waiting patiently. “Yessss it wasn’t fun. It was sooooo boring. Miss Adams was just going over the times 9 table for the FIFTH time. She barely talks about anything new and it’s sooooo annoyiiingggg :(.”

After a second, she shut up and apologized. “I’m sorry. Annoying is a bad word. I won’t say it again.” with that, she stuffed her face in Kaya’s shoulder feeling bad about the word she just used. Despite that, when Kaya asked the next question she immediately nodded. “YES NUGGETS and… and can I also get an ice cream cone?” there was a pleading look on her features as she asked that question. “I like your hair, Kaya nugget.”

@CerealKiller

1 Like

Eryx had a 95% hunch that she was lying about her name, but he didn’t tell her his ‘real’ first name so he really couldn’t talk. “Average name” He said, “I expected a more ginger-ish name.” He added running a finger through his hair. The name Jane for some reason made him think of a middle aged woman who lives with 10+ cats and is a ‘bookworm’ or whatever.

Eryx raised a brow, “You don’t even know what i’m having.” He said, for all she knew his ‘usual’ could be… for all ‘Jane’ knew his usual could be a live octopus with a lion’s toenail, not like he would ever eat any of that but just saying. “Depends on who you ask, for some people well you know”. He added as a different waitress came with the food, Bucatini a la Clams with Moose meat on the side. The drink being a surprise as usual and covered in a box. He leaned on the chair as he crossed his arms and asked with a smirk, “So what’s your real name? Because you and I both know your real name or at least first name isn’t Jane.” It started with an f or something, he remembered hearing his cousin talking about a red haired in her basketball team whose name was Francesca? Freya?Finnegan? Farrah? Frenchina? Flower?

@CerealKiller

1 Like

Elijah Morgan

“Vanilla is okay. I give you a pass since you said cookie dough, but you’re missing out on oreo.”

“It’s your turn to ask me a question now.”

“Oh uhhh…Favorite tv show?” He asked.

@Kristi - Luna it’s so short :sob:

1 Like

Embry smiled as Daiane told her that she’d love to see London with her. The smile quickly turned into laughter as her girlfriend questioned what she and her friends had gotten up to when she lived there. “I believe we were referred to as juvenile delinquents at least once during our first year at secondary school.” She commented, her smile resting. “Most of the time it was just dumb stuff like showing up to class late or not showing up at all. Other times it was uniform violations. We just weren’t very fond of the rules and liked to make that known, which our teachers didn’t appreciate.” She explained, answering her question.

“I missed you more,”

“Impossible.” She teased, riding the high of the moment. It felt like she and Daiane were alone in the world and it made one thing abundantly clear - she never wanted to be away from her for this long ever again. She watched, amused, as Daiane pretended to be annoyed at her for not telling her she was back. “I didn’t tell you because I wanted to surprise you,” She told her as she looked her in the eyes. “Just my personal opinion, but I think you’d look way hotter in first class.” She shamelessly flirted in response to Daiane’s comment, running her hand through Dai’s hair.

Embry smiled as Daiane’s kiss ended. “I love you, too.” She responded as Daiane let go of her waist and took her hand. “Yes, let’s go!” She said as they began walking, excitement filling her body. “I can’t wait to hear what you’ve been up to.” She added as they started walking. Having just spent the past few minutes updating Dai on the new things with her life, Embry found herself being more and more curious about what her girlfriend had gotten up to in the month she’d been gone.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane

2 Likes

Florence

”more gingerish, Hm, do I look more like an Ed sheeran or a Prince Harry?” she asked sarcastically, raising a brow at him.

She shrugged as he said she didn’t even know what he was having, which was true, but she didn’t care much ”I love surprises” she said with a smirk ”plus I get to judge your taste and potentially be disappointed from the bottom of my stomach”

“So what’s your real name? Because you and I both know your real name or at least first name isn’t Jane.” Florence letnput a huff of air out her nose with an amused smile as lightly shaking her head ”you say that as if your name is actually Lucius” she said in response ”but you’re right, it’s not my name, or at least not the first. I’m Florence”

@Kristi

1 Like

Luna laughed lightly as Elijah said he’ll give her a pass for at least mentioning cookie dough, “I just don’t really step out of my comfort zone.” Vanilla and cookie dough ice cream flavor was her life, they were also her late mother’s favorite icecream combo so yeah… in a weird way she was preserving another memory of her mother when she took vanilla and cookie dough flavored ice-cream. Luna pursed her lips when Elijah asked her, her favorite tv show, “I prefer to read, so like I don’t you know watch a lot of tv except movies.” She tried to explain, she knew that Elijah was different and probably preferred the opposite. Trying to think of a question to ask him, she blurted " “What’s your biggest turn-on?”

@Kbail - Elijah

1 Like