Blue Royalty: New Blood

Elijah finished putting the last of the brownies on each table and sat on one of the desks, turning his attention to her. He would rather not give her the attention she oh so desired but it was getting hard because she was constantly BUZZing in his ear. He really hasn’t had many arguments lately so there was a part of him that found this entertaining. A small part. “If you actually heard what I said, I said the classroom was supposed to be closed today because someone had to clean up for punishment, so obviously why would she want someone else in the classroom when someone is cleaning up?” He found it hard to believe that she actually came to school early all the time. Someone like her seemed to want to always have eyes on her when she entered the room. “You can still see me through the door window - whatever. Also, the only dumb@ss here is you for actually wanting to school early.” He said laughing. “And I do actually think you would come to school early just to bother someone.” He looked at her wondering what she was going to say next.

@Kristi

1 Like

Of course Katie wanted to hear the whole story but that didn’t mean she wasn’t a little scared. What was she supposed to expect? You know, the chances of him saying how this was something very serious and she’ll have to be under some kind of contract now because this scary dude, who she learned was named Kaspian, was involved with mafia were really high and she didn’t like that. He could totally pass for a mafia dude, have you seen him? She sure has… I mean, just… Look up, Katie. Just be nice to this poor, lost soul, listen to what he has to say and then continue with your day. You might be late for school but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go at all.

At least he wasn’t involved with mafia. That’s a good thing? That’s definitely a good thing if we ignore the real reason for this scene she just had to be a part of. His answer only left her with more questions - if he claimed he didn’t want to do unimaginable things to someone’s wife why was he naked? How did he even get into that situation? It’s just a stranger so it’s not important, unless… He tells her. Pleeeease tell her without her having to ask you because she reallllly was curious now that she could see she was not in danger. But Katie was still a little taken back to have a proper reaction to anything he does. ”Wow,” so for now that was the only thing she could give him. A wow… okay, don’t be boring, you’re fine. ”Nice to meet you in such circumstances, Kaspian. Has anyone told you you’re very creative when it comes to introductions? Because you… sure are,” and very cute. Besides the point… There are many cute students you could totally have a crush on at your new school Katie, this was not the time for that.
Those last words came out quieter, calming down from such a traumatic moment. ”I’m Katherine. Katherine Burton, otherwise known as the simple girl who was just on her way to school… And I shouldn’t be thanking you,” finally a soft smile appeared on her lips when she shook her head and looked away in the direction he came from. ”I do get many heart racing scares, thanks for your concern.” That smile stayed as she looked back at him.

Being speechless is not something that often happens to Katie, but today was just a weird day. Remaining silent began when he started laughing at her? Everything seemed fine, she was finally back to normal… Why was he… What did she do? She just wanted to be nice - Oh… Nothing. He wasn’t laughing at her, okay… That wasn’t the end of it unfortunately. It only continued with his story she was actually hoping she would get and this time she was silent because she, oddly, could relate to that. Not to almost getting with someone’s wife and running away from them part, and not the cleaning pool part but she had to give it to him - good job. Why wasn’t she doing something like that? He must be payed well… Oh, yeah, she wan’t a dude. There was just something… about him.

Now there was a soft frown on her lips when he told her about having to find a way to get back home and then asking her if she was okay. ”I’m fine, it’s fine, really… I’m just glad I’m alive.” Katie quietly added. ”Since you, in a way, kidnapped me, I don’t really owe you anything but I think this the part where I offer you help… But I don’t think I could help you. I could…” reaching to unzip her bag, she continued. ”I don’t know where you live and I don’t… have much on me but you could catch a bus. That’s… all I can really do, and I’m kind of… Late for school.”

@benitz786

3 Likes

Valentine’s day

Ari yawned as he started talking about her not hearing what he had said. Her mind was in a total different world, she was not pretty to listen to his dumb rantings. Talking about pretty, what color should she dye her hair to? Ari was thinking maybe red or light brown, blonde was definitely a no, she didn’t want any banana colored thing on her hair. When it looked like he was done ranting, Ari looked up towards him- she hated how he was a little taller than her, though it was just a little thank the heavens, he was just 5’6. Furthermore, what was he even talking about again? Right, something about the teacher and the door or something, wow he was really passionate about the door being locked and how she came in. “Are you done?” Ari asked raising a brow, “I’m obviously not the one that left the door unopen Adam, so I know this might seem a little to intellectual for you, but ask the teacher?” She said in the most ‘duh’ tone the ever was. “You can still see me through the door window - whatever. Also, the only dumb@ss here is you for actually wanting to school early.” Ari couldn’t help but laugh, what they said about Elizabeth was true, he was a comedian. Ari laughed covering her mouth with her face, and with a smirk looked into his eyes, “Wow your comebacks are honestly the best, i’m literally sobbing now because Elizabeth retorted that fcking stupid comeack.” There were many reasons why at times Ari came early, and obviously someone like Elijah wouldn’t understand and she knew that especially when he looked at her in an unbelieving tone when she said she at times came early. ‘probably thought she liked everyone’s eyes on her when she entered.’ which was true (part of the reason at times she came late) but still, do not perceive her. And I do actually think you would come to school early just to bother someone. Ari rolled her eyes, “Well, surprise surprise I wouldn’t or at least come early to bother someone like you She sneered at the last part. People nowadays were really fooling themselves into thinking Ari would fit into the little box they made for her, well newsflash she doesn’t. Yes, Ari came early to put ‘things’ in the desk of people she hated but no she never came early just to start a fight with anyone or really bother with people like Elijah, that was reserved for afternoons or times when it wasn’t 7 in the fcking morning.

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

They stoped by Tsumuji’s locker, and Artemis waited patiently as she opened her locker. Artemis stepped back as books cascaded out of the girl’s locker. She bent down, handing the books to Tsumuji. She had opened her mouth, and she held up a finger. “You don’t need to ask. I’m helping. Do you want them in a certain spot?”
@Kristi - Tsumuji

The frown Jordan gave for the mention of Jezebel was mirrored by Sadie but for a completely different reason. Did she hallucinate the whole wedding or something? No, no, she can’t have - so then was he hallucinating now or something? “They’re okay, Jordan, and of course they are co-” She began, exhaling as at least that was one thing he had remembered and she could properly respond to. Well, that was until the mention of Kyra. As in, a four year old Kyra. “Wha- I-” What was she supposed to say? Sadie exhaled, looking up, dreading the answer to this question as she finally knelt back down beside the hospital bed. “What do you thi-… what year are we in, Jordan?” She slowly asked him, before the answer brought on too many questions and things to say, Sadie had no idea where to even begin.

“Jordan, no, wait, we’re not- you- Kyra’s not- and Jezebel, she’s your–” Before Sadie could finish her sentence, a nurse approached from behind her, stepping in and excusing them both to Jordan before leading her out into the corridor. “Miss Monroe, it seems the head injury has resulted in memory loss; and unfortunately you all have to let him remember everything for himself, as telling him will confuse and may cause high levels of stress which may worsen his condition,” She said, Sadie listening as her own stress levels began to raise. “But I- Jezebel-” She lowered her voice so she didn’t go against what she just told her to do while Jordan remained in earshot. “He has a wife, Ma’am, a pregnant wife who- she’s about to walk in, I- how- what–?” “I’m sorry, you have to let him remember for himself…” Sadie stepped back, a step closer to the room again, a step back in defeat. Because, what was she supposed to do now?

Sadie did all she could do, which was walking back in. It didn’t take long, though, before Jezebel appeared at the door, Sadie looked across at her. “Jezebel, he-” Though her focus was only at Jordan, and so Sadie just stood back and looked down at the ground as she approached him.

@/benitz786 Jordan Williams
@/Littlefeets Jezebel Williams

3 Likes

Embry took a deep breath as she listened to Daiane, trying to calm herself down. “Don’t ‘Bee’ me.” She snapped, losing whatever control she had just gained. The nickname was one that she usually loved hearing from Daiane, but right now, hearing it hurt. “Not telling me the whole truth was lying, Daiane. It’s called lying by omission.” She returned, unable to see that she was maybe overreacting and not even realizing how public this dispute was. At the moment, the only people she was aware of were her and the girl standing across from her.

She listened to Daiane insisting that nothing between them was faked and she knew that she was telling the truth about Embry being the one to engage on Halloween. She wasn’t sure what to think of her revealing that she had planned on completely avoiding her that night. “Maybe I was but need I remind you that you were the one who asked to kiss me?” She returned, her glare challenging Daiane. When she asked her question, she wasn’t sure what she was expecting as an answer but hearing her say ‘I don’t know’ hurt. As Daiane kept going, Embry kept fixating on those three words as she listened. “I want to believe you, but I don’t know if I can.”

“I don’t know what to think!” She exclaimed, her anger and frustration finally revealing her internal conflict. She ran her hands through her hair in frustration, looking up and blinking as tearing began to form in her eyes. “I really don’t-” She stopped talking as her voice broke.

@unsungcheerio - Daiane

2 Likes

Valentine’s Day, a day simply like all others in Logan’s mind. Sure, it might be different if she were in a serious relationship, but seriously, who has time to jump through all the hoops for it. If a relationship happens and starts to develop naturally on it’s own that’d be fine, but she sure didn’t have the time or energy to go out trying to get into something. Which left Valentine’s Day as just a day where everyone else seemed to go a little crazy. Though, it was a day that brought certain little things to mind, things from long ago, about family members, but none of that really mattered. That morning, she left the apartment, the apartment which she was currently staying in alone, since Ricky decided that he was going to stay with Fin temporarily. Fin of all people, come on Ricky you just had to take it that step further to go be with him? Surely it couldn’t have been a surprise that Logan did not like Fin at all even before that. Whether he would be coming back or not, still wasn’t clear, but either way it was certainly frustrating. She tried bringing up the situation with his family twice, once because he wasn’t thinking it through, and even though Logan knew she was the last person who should talk on that, she could tell that even with the situation, the Montoyas clearly care about Enrique, and he should stop and think about that. The other time, was simply because Diego was constantly bothering her about talking to Ricky and she finally said something because she was tired of the messages from Diego. Nevertheless, for the time being, she had the apartment all to herself while Ricky was staying with Fin.

Speaking of Fin, why the hell was he looking for her while she was on her way to class? This was certainly far from her ideal morning. She had no choice but to stop in her tracks as he blocked her way. “What is it this time Fin? I’m trying to go to class, because you know, not all of us can show up late because our dad is the dean.” She crossed her arms, looking at him. This was such a waste of her time, but it didn’t matter how much of an egotist he was, she did her best to remain civil. Though that was difficult when she wanted nothing more than to knock the smug look he always had right off of his face, and not just in a figurative sense. Wait… Civil, keep things civil, Logan. Don’t let that temper get the best of you. Logan couldn’t entirely hide an eye roll at him commenting about her not having a date to Prom. Prom was still weeks away, so what did it really matter at this point. If she was going to have a date, either someone would ask her by then or she would find someone she wanted to ask. If she didn’t end up with a date, then it wouldn’t be a big deal and she would go solo, just so she wouldn’t look back one day and wonder what prom would have been like. Whether or not Fin’s father had told him to make sure someone went to prom with her didn’t matter, the idea of Fin being responsible for who her date would be was absolutely ridiculous. “At least he didn’t tell you to ask me to be your date. I’m not sure how well you would’ve handled the rejection if you went through with it. And you can tell your father that I am plenty capable of taking care of myself, date or no date. Is there anything else? Or did you just come to tell me that you told your dad you wouldn’t do what he wanted you to do, when it’s my life and I make my own choices?”

@astxrism - Fin

2 Likes

To: Maxon
I really like you

That was the message she sent the day before Valentine’s. With shaky hands she put down her phone. I guess it was time to be more bold? Plus she could always say someone hacked into her account if he responded. And looking through her instagram messages her friend really wanted to date Ives so she decided why not give him a note to date her? But unfortunately when the news broke out about him dating Clara only for points, she felt guilty about that. I mean, what if he actually went on a date with her friend and never told her. These thoughts zipped through her mind as she got ready for school. Ah, Valentine’s day. A day where you can get asked out. Or not like her. She couldn’t remember the last time she did. She definitely daydreamed about someone coming up with an extravagant promposal, or Valentine’s gift for her. Seeing bright, pink balloons stretch across the hallway. Curious faces surrounding her and her prince. And the surprise bubbling up in her body. “A-are you serious? This is for me?”
"Yes! of course!’
but reality would always set in. After driving to school, she tried to look for Clara but couldn’t find her so instead she went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

@Caticorn - Clara mentioned

APPROACHABLE

1 Like

Whoever said love is in the air was a liar. It was Valentine’s day and Eryx definitely wasn’t feeling the ‘love in the air’ or at least the romantic type. Meh romantic love was kind of overrated (except if it was his parents of course) he could never really imagine himself falling in love and being so into a person. Telling them daily they were the sun to his moon, the peanut butter to his jelly, the feather to his bird and other cringe stuff like that. it just didn’t seem like him, if people were into that, that was them but that wasn’t Eryx. His parents have always told him that’s his saying this now but when’s his older- nah, sorry to his parents but he has already had his life planned for when he’s older. When he’s older, Eryx just wanted to live a nice life filled with hookups and adventures in his penthouse or mansion with his second cousin; Gaston, his sister (to make sure she has no boyfriends till she’s 30) and a dog or two or even a cat. He didn’t want to have kids, one was enough, his sister or younger brother could continue the ‘main’ Astor family tree if they liked, but Eryx definitely wasn’t.

“Hades! Major fashion disaster” His sister said barging into his room like she owned it. Eryx gave her an annoyed look

“What’s that look for?” His sister asked clutching 3 outfits she brought to her close to her chest.

“Don’t you know how to knock? I could have been changing”

“Are you not smart enough to close the door when you’re changing?” before he could retort, Madeline cut him off with a “Anyways, fashion disaster. Me and my friends are going out to this place for Valentine’s and I don’t know what to wear. Like should I wear this or this or this?” His sister asked showing him 3 different outfits.

Eryx gave her an incredulous look, “Since when do you come to me for fashion advice? Isn’t mother around?”

“Mother says she’s busy and I should ask you.” of course she did, Eryx rolled his eyes.

“Just wear whatever.” his sister frowned “Wear whatever? Do you know that if I wear whatever the shame i’ll be bringing to the family? to my friends?”

“I seriously doubt either of those outfit choices would bring shame to anyone.” He responded in nonchalant tone.

“Just fcking choose” his sister growled annoyed. Eryx rolled his eyes

“Green.”

“Thanks I hate the green so i’m wearing the white.” He swore one of this days- “Happy Valentine’s day bruh” his sister leaned to give him a hug.
“Same to you”

Eryx arrived at school, wearing his usual sunglasses as he stared at the entrance of the school. The school was decorated with heart shaped balloons and confetti’s, how ugly. Eryx thought looking at it. It was Valentine’s day not shoving love wherever he went day + the design was tacky, he would have expected better from a school filled with millionaires and billionaires but he guessed with money doesn’t mean they knew how to design or dress properly- he could clearly see that from the students in his school, except for him of course. His sister disappeared from his side with a wave.

Hearing sounds, Eryx turned around to see what it was. Oh it was Embry with her girlfriend or ex. It looked like they were arguing, after what Daine or whatever her name was again did he bet that was the case. Moreover, just because Emrby was a family friend didn’t really mean he cared, it was none of his business and he knew how to mind his business unlike his cousin and the other girl that was staring. He had better things to do anyways, he thought as he walked away.

APPROACHABLE

Valentine’s Day is usually Lenora Foley’s highlight of the year. Everyone knew that her high school life consisted of being in and out of relationships, and so annually she had always been in one on the day it mattered. However this year wasn’t like the others. An impact of Blue Royalty, as Lenora should have expected, among many other effects the game has had. Her relationship with Elio Esposito was extremely up in the air, and, since the news of a probable pregnancy he caused, Lenora currently had no intention of trying to mend that. Hence, the first single Valentine’s Day.

But regardless of relationship status, Beryl Heights made sure it wasn’t a day to go ignored. The corridors Lenora walked down were filled with every kind of decoration remotely red or pink. Even Blue Royalty, for that matter, managed to write a post with the same romantic theme. Well, kind of. With the Blue Blood win weeks prior and the new post mentioning him now, Elio hadn’t been present in her life, but he certainly had been on Blue Royalty. But she didn’t look too much into whatever he was being accused of doing, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Jay,” Lenora told him with a smile, after looking up from her phone and seeing him stood by her locker. After a pause she broke into a laugh, “I’m kidding, Happy Birthday,” She said, pulling out a small gift bag for him before slowly looking back up at him. “So, do you have a–?”

Though almost within seconds of approaching JP, her - as well as almost everyone’s - attention was drawn to the person who had just walked into the building. Lenora had physically stop her jaw from dropping when she realised it was real and she wasn’t just imagining Harrison Miller standing metres away from her. Needless to say, her conversation with JP was cut abruptly short. “This fvcking–” She said under her breath, “I’m sorry, I’ll be-” No, she couldn’t finish that for JP who still stood there, Lenora didn’t know how long it was going to take. Lenora made sure the bag for him was in JP’s hand, before immediately advancing towards him, her eyes staying on him the entire time. Lenora pulled him by his shirt into the nearest empty classroom, only letting go when his back had hit the wall of it. “What- how are you here- why are you here?” Lenora exclaimed at him, not even knowing where to begin. Though as soon as the initial shock passed by and she actually looked at him for a moment. Sure, there were some differences in him; a few inches taller and a haircut, but it didn’t disguise the undeniable sense of familiarity - almost nostalgia - he emitted. “Harry, what happened? I thought you were- I don’t even know,” She said to him quietly, her features softening as Lenora couldn’t deny the concern she had built up over time.

@CerealKiller JP Medina and Harrison Miller
@Madilnel Elio Esposito mentioned
this choker for JP

2 Likes

If there was one thing Jezebel needed before the wedding, it was that time with Jordan. That time where the rest of the world wasn’t on her mind, not thinking about the wedding, but thinking about the marriage and being able to call the love of her life, her husband. Though, that moment together could only last so long, but it wasn’t long afterwards that it was time for the ceremony. All of the people that mattered were there, and more of course.

Nothing could stop the smile on Jezebel’s face as her father walked her down the aisle. That moment, that day, was everything she had ever dreamed of. Jess’s daughters were co-flower girls, all of her friends and family were there, and there Jordan was at the end of the aisle. Her fiancé, soon to be husband, the love of her life and father of her children. This day was just the beginning of the rest of her life with him. From the moment she found herself standing face to face with Jordan, she was trying not to cry, but then came their vows. First was Jordan, and with his words, his song for her, there was no stopping the tears from rolling down her cheeks. Waterproof makeup certainly came in handy on this one. Of course, these were tears of happiness, from Jordan’s vows, and her own overwhelming emotions that were only increased by the pregnancy. As Jordan sang to her, it may as well have just been the two of them. If there was any way Jezebel could love him more than she already did, this, the way he made her feel in moments like this, this was it. With her hand in his, the only words she could let out was a soft, “I love you.” before it was her turn to speak.

“What can I even say after that?” Jezebel questioned softly with a smile. Nothing she could say would ever make her feel like it was anything in comparison to his words and the way they made her feel. Even if she had gone first it wouldn’t have felt to her like her words were enough. No words would ever be enough to express how much Jordan Williams meant to her. “When I first met you, I thought you were sweet, but just the boy from school. I had no idea who you would be in my life, but you knew. You knew that I was right for you long before I ever did, but from the moment we first kissed, I knew I was in love with you. I knew then that I wanted to spend my life with you. It just took us 25 years to get here, and I don’t want to wait another minute. I am the luckiest person in the world because getting to be your wife, to have a family with you, is my every dream come true. You accept me, with all of my flaws, and I will always stand by you through the ups, and the downs. I want to be your biggest supporter, your closest confidante, your teammate, your Tinkerbell, and everything in between, because you Jordan, you are my forever”

Jezebel Williams, that’s who she was. She was married to the love of her life, and in a few months time they would start raising a family together, but nothing could have ever prepared her for the possibility of losing him so soon, of not having him there for everything with the babies. Never would she have ever imagined that just as soon as they returned to Beryl from their honeymoon that he would be in the hospital in a coma. All because of an accident caused by his adopted daughter with Sadie. Jezebel couldn’t hold it against the girl, but it was breaking her inside to be helpless, unable to do anything to help Jordan get better. She needed him, but more than anything, their children needed him. Every day, every minute they would let her stay, she was there at his bedside, holding his hand, talking to him, being there. When she wasn’t with him, she only felt more terrified. What if he never woke up? What if he didn’t wake up until after the babies were born? How could she possibly do it on her own if he didn’t wake up? She couldn’t, she just couldn’t go through that. She couldn’t even think about the possibility of something happening to one or more of the babies, even if that was a fear. She couldn’t even bear the thought. She needed the babies to all be alright, to just hang on as long as possible, and she needed Jordan to make it through this.

There wasn’t much holding Jezebel together at that point. Emmy, her dad, they had to take on everything for the company, because Dan was nowhere to be found, and Jezebel couldn’t devote any energy to working at that point. Everything she had in her was focused on Jordan, and the babies. Just taking care of herself seemed to be a struggle. She was under so much stress, and she knew it, and if she didn’t have Jess staying there with her to help, she wouldn’t be able to handle it all. Jezebel hated that she was at least in part adding stress to Jess, but she needed someone to at least try to reassure her that things would turn out fine, to keep an eye on her. Jess was that and Jez needed it, especially with adding in everything going on with Dan, and Val, Laurel… and what happened to Mikel. It was all so much…

Jezebel knew her daughter was pulling away from her, and even as she tried to be there for Laurel, she only pushed Jezebel away more. Laurel struggled with the changes, with Jezebel marrying Jordan and starting a family with him, but Jezebel couldn’t help her deal with it. The best she could do was let Laurel have space when she needed it, and to be there when she was ready to talk. Ready for moments like one they had not long after Mikel’s death, where Laurel let Jezebel be there for her, as she gave her daughter a necklace, one she had gotten so many years earlier, the locket Jezebel had received for Secret Santa, with the picture Mikel had taken of her at that first party inside. Now, the locket contained a photo of Laurel with Mikel from when she was a little younger.

That moment, giving Laurel the locket and being there for her seemed long gone by Valentine’s Day. Laurel had been spiraling, and Jezebel couldn’t help her, but it wasn’t enough for Jezebel to have expected her interaction with Laurel that morning. A fight that showed Jezebel that her firstborn daughter, her baby girl, was slipping away from her more than she could have imagined. Never would she have expected that her first Valentine’s Day as a married woman would begin as it did, let alone what she would soon experience at the hospital with her husband waking up from the coma…

Every day, no. Every minute, of every day, Jezebel wished for Jordan to wake up and be fine. There was no way to know if he would truly be alright until he woke up. He just needed to wake up. Jezebel needed her husband back. She needed the man who was always able to bring a smile to her face, who would make her feel stronger and like she didn’t have to worry. Jezebel was still thinking about the situation with Laurel, worried about her, as she left the room temporarily. After all, one of the babies had found a comfortable position pressing against her bladder, and she was eating for four so some form of snack was definitely on the menu. In that time she was gone, Jordan woke up and Sadie was there to see him. Jezebel and Sadie didn’t really talk, it wasn’t easy for them to be around each other, but there was an understanding there that they both cared about Jordan and that they both mattered to him. When Jezebel got back to Jordan’s room, it didn’t matter that Sadie was there with him, it didn’t matter what Sadie was trying to say to her, Jezebel’s mind was only on Jordan. He was awake, but she didn’t know just how much he didn’t remember. She never would have imagined him to not know she was his wife, or that she was pregnant with his children as she walked into the room and over by his side. All she could do was reach over to grab his hand, while wiping her own tears with her free hand, and unable to find the words to express her gratitude and surprise, she could only manage to say, ”You’re awake” with a soft smile.

@benitz786
@novella

4 Likes

Oh, how fun it was to annoy someone. It wasn’t Fin’s usual activity, at least not intentionally, but when there was a perfect moment and person, when he was in a mood for that, it wasn’t something he could miss doing. It might not seem like this is true, but Fin would rather just ignore the people he doesn’t like and save his time for greater things… It’s a shame that wasn’t what was happening today. It was simply Logan’s fault she got in Fin’s way. No… No, he wasn’t the one who stopped her. What are you talking about…?

Does Logan really think what she said? About Fin skipping class because he just had that privilege of his dad being the dean? That was far from being true - no, he just simply didn’t care to go and didn’t care about things Sam might tell him. Yes, he got into trouble a lot of times because of that, he even got his own little tutor who he never sees because he what?… Doesn’t care. Fin doesn’t need to explain himself to anyone, especially not to this girl. So instead of giving her a reaction she might’ve been expecting, he simply… Well, he didn’t ignore it, he just gave her a wtf are you talking about look and said nothing back.

It took her long enough to finally be entertaining. And as much as what she said was just disgusting, there was a hint of a smile on his lips. ”Don’t flatter yourself, you can only dream of that happening, sorry.” Not sorry. ”He didn’t actually tell me to do that. Don’t get your hopes up, you’re not that important. But it would’ve been embarrassing if he actually did…” He forced a frown, now stepping out of her way and taking a few steps back to distance himself from her. ”Are you sure you don’t want me to help? If I wanted to, I’m sure there are some freshmen who would be more than happy to be seen with a senior. Like…” As he glanced around a boy who seemed young enough and almost lost was walking past them so what else was Fin supposed to do but to stop him? ”You. What do you say about going to a senior prom with this lovely lady?” Shifting his gaze back to Logan, Fin’s playful smile finally appeared on his lips. At the same time he grabbed the boy’s shoulder and almost pushed him towards her. ”Is that a “I would love to” I hear?”

@Littlefeets - Logan

2 Likes

So yes, maybe Kaspian was standing only in swim-shorts in an alleyway talking to a random chick he’d likely never see again. Did that mean he was embarrassed? Not even close. Nope, even if he did know the girl, he wouldn’t be embarrassed by the situation… even if her eyes weren’t necessarily meeting his 90% of the time because of the state of undress he was in. Truth be told - this would be a passing second in his eventual life and he’d probably forget it by tomorrow. Still, eyes up here, mysterious girl. Thank you.

A smirk remained on his lips with her simple wow followed by his creative introduction. “I don’t know if I would call that an… introduction. More of a play-by-play of what’s happened over the last 30 minutes and possibly sharing far too much information with a stranger,” . That being said, TMI did have a new meaning now.

She was also feisty - or at least it seemed by it with her answer to his question. Katherine huh? His eyes raised at the school portion of sentiment, and part of him wondered if the reason he thought he knew her was that he saw her around. Usually, he was pretty good at remembering faces, and that would make sense. However, whether or not that was the case, Kaspian had no intention of asking. Don’t get attached - it wasn’t something to keep in mind just for pets you found on the street that would later be found by the rightful owner.

“Do you now? I don’t know if I believe you, Katherine Burton. You didn’t seem very well versed in scares a second ago.”

Yeah, now he was just fcking with her - jokingly of course. Did he believe her though? God no, she looked far too innocent to even jaywalk, let alone frequently put herself into situations where she could or would get scared. Don’t believe him? Well, why don’t we put it to the test. Call it a little experimental trial. “Don’t worry about me, Katherine Burton, like I’ve said - I’ve been in far worse sht than this, and I know my way around town” Kaspian started, emphasizing her full name for the second time. “Here’s the thing. I don’t exactly believe you so here’s my proposition. One, go to school even though you’ll probably already be more than half an hour late so what’s really the point? And we’ll of course be two passing strangers who will likely never speak another word to each other. Two, let me kidnap you one more time and let’s have some fun… no I don’t mean sex… for an hour, and then I’ll drop you off at school myself and you can tell your teachers you had a doctor’s appointment in the morning and I can get you a note to excuse you.”

Oh he knew she was going to say no. It was obvious by just looking at her, but to be honest, at this point, he just wanted to prove a point. Hell, maybe she’s surprise him - but the chances were extremely low.

@astxrism - I do have an idea if she says yes, orrr we could end the conversation here :joy:

2 Likes

“You’re assuming I give a sht if you think I’m mature or not? Shocker, Parker, I don’t give a flying fck what you think about me.” Ricky responded immediately, not skipping a beat after her words. Roll your eyes all you fcking want Parker, maybe Enrique is the ass now, but they both know exactly how this started and why he hated her. It wasn’t always like this, if anyone believed that. There was a time where they were always together, but guess what, that time was long fcking gone and right now, Enrique rather be at the bottom of the ocean than sitting anywhere near her.

At this point, he was quite literally about to start ignoring her as he clicked the different buttons, hoping that the fcking elevator would move. He didn’t need to hear her tell him to fix it when she fcking broke it in the first place. “Go ahead, blame this sht on me when it’s your fault, VC. You always fcking did anyways, so it’s not exactly different from your usual sht” . You want to know where he got his toxic relationship traits from? Yeah, talk to VC. You could say he learned from the fcking master at making people think they were in the wrong instead of yourself.

After a second more of pressing buttons, a sigh left his lips as he clicked the call button which went down to the lobby.

“Hello? You’ve reached the lobby emergency line.”
“Yeah, your elevator is fcking stuck and I’m in here with a btch so It would be highly appreciate if you could get me out soon.”
“I’m so sorry for that… sir. We’ll give a call to the repair man, however, it may take up to an hour for them to get here. Please sit by and we’ll get you out as soon as possible.”
“Wait a fcking hour. No I’m not…”

…and the line went off. Of course the assh-le hung up on him. Nope. No, Ricky was not doing this. Going to the elevator door, Enrique put his fingers inside the crevace and pulled the two doors apart with a slight struggle. The only issue… well they were apparently between two floors because the door opened to a wall. This had to be a fcking joke. Yes, Enrique would have fcking jumped out if he could - but clearly, the universe was against him today.

Letting go of the door, which immediately closed, Ricky sat down on the corner of the elevator - opening the scotch he had brought and taking a long drink. If he was going to be here, he was going to be here drunk. And trust him, a few shots of what he had in his hand would be strong enough to get any person drunk with the 75% alcohol content. “I’d offer you some but I hate you, and also I’m 90% sure you’re pregnant with Elio’s child which is disgusting, first of all, but also means I get this bottle to myself.”

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

It was not a surprise that Ari didn’t listen to a word he just said. Instead she stood there basically daydreaming probably about what lipstick she was going to wear next. “I don’t need to ask the teacher because I already know that she left the door open by accident. You can’t prove me otherwise.” There was really no way for her to convince him and even if she did, he wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of thinking she was right. “Well, just sit there and do absolutely nothing until class starts.”
He picked up the broom leaning against the wall, and used it to clean up near the door, trying not to look in her direction.

@Kristi

1 Like

vc new 2

”whatever you say tough guy. I’m the bad guy, as always.” she responded sarcastically rolling her eyes. As much as she’d rather be basically anywhere else at that moment, it seemed like they were going to be stuck there for a while and let me just say that wasn’t exactly encouraging news. There were days she wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with that guy, but now? Oh hell no. Someone get her out of there stat.

”you tell me what else did I blame you for because I’m pretty sure you can’t name even one thing. Come on, I want to see you try. Dig it up and tell me exactly why you hate me so much that you won’t even spit in my direction.” she said, his attitude getting on her nerves. ”not like you have anything better to do, do you Montoya? Or… not really a Montoya” she added with a snarky tone to her voice.

”give me that bloody bottle” she muttered and took it from his hand drinking out of it like a Parker. And y’all know Parkers sure love their scotch. ”I’d rather live in a bunker filled with rats than to have elio’s child, thank you but no thanks” she added

@benitz786

2 Likes

Just like in the movies, the folders just happened to tumble out of the locker and now the person she was trying to avoid had to interact with her. Great. She grabbed the folders from her and started putting them back into her locker. She heard her question but didn’t really want to answer it but also didn’t want to ignore her either. She didn’t like to be ignored so she tried not to do that to anyone else. Instead, she used the locker as a barrier to pretend like she was focused on something else. “I think…you already know the answer to that.” Destiny really didn’t want to have a conversation about this, especially when she was in a sour mood this morning, but it seemed like this day was not going to go as planned. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Cleo was still looking at her.

@Kristi

1 Like

“I’m glad you agree with me Parker. Should we write that on a T-shirt for you to wear around as a warning for every person thinking about getting in bed with you?” Ricky asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice with those words. God he hated her. And yes, Ricky knew “hate” was a strong word, but it was highly applicable in this very situation. So yes, he was going to fcking use it. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes at her next question. Really? Veronica Charlotte Parker was asking why Enrique Not Montoya hated her. Was she not… like a genius? Clearly not.

He was just going to ignore her, until, of course, her fcking statement about not being a Montoya which was something that was none of your fckign buisness. With her words, Ricky felt the urge to do something irrational. And, well, he did exactly that. Ricky walked towards where she was standing, using his body to push her against the elevator wall until they basically had no distance between them. With one hand, he pinned her arms above her, and with his other, he lifted her leg so it was against his body. “You know, Veronica. This was the exact position we were in the last time we started fcking, until of course, after having sex - in the same fcking room you decided to break up with me using the sht excuse that it’s not you, it’s me. So you want to know why I hate you? I hate you because once a young, idiotic Enrique thought he loved you just to be stabbed in the back by you. So don’t go there, don’t fck with me. I don’t spit in your direction, because knowing you, you’d throw a grenade as retaliation. So, sweetie, fck off.” And with that, he let go of her arms and legs and shot a middle finger in her direction, putting much needed distance between the two.

At least the scotch was good, until of course she took it and chugged it. Maybe he would have been impressed once upon a time, but right now, he was a little p!ssed. “Clearly you like Elio enough to fck him. Though I’m not surprised, sh!t people are attracted to sh!t people.” With those words, Ricky opened the bag he had with him and reached in to grab a joint. A drink with a spalsh of weed would hopefully make him forget this entire moment. Taking a deep drag, he looked at her with annoyance. “So let me guess? Abortion? Can’t blame you, especially with Elio as the father.,”

@CerealKiller DON’T REPLY NOW

2 Likes

Ari was about to retort back before she sighed and shook her head, “멍청한 사람들하고는 절대 논쟁하지 마세요. 그들은 여러분을 그들의 수준으로 끌어내리고 경험을 통해 여러분을 이길 것입니다” Knowing he couldn’t understand sh!t in Korean, Ari said that with a small smile on her face. For a short guy he was pretty bold, if Ari was a dude and as short as him, she would not be as bold as him because she would know her place. How are were you a men and short? That was a feminine trait, obviously that was joke but she felt the urge to say it to rile him up though he would go on a ranting and the stress he would give her would just give her wrinkles. “Well, just sit there and do absolutely nothing until class starts.” Elijah stated before picking up the broom and cleaning it up near the door, like a maid. Strangely, actually not strangely that fitted Elijah well, cleaning up things like he was a servant commanded by his master to clean. Ari smirked, maybe when she’s older and lives in her mansion with her significant other, she would hire Elijah to be her personal butler, making him do things he’ll neve do and watching him suffer for the fun of it. Did that sound evil? No, not at all it sounded perfect, just like her. Remembering something, Ari went to a desk while Elijah was distracted- he would not stop her, too busy being the maid, she thought and pulled something from her bag. The desk belong to a some girl that had annoyed Ari, as she was about to open the desk and put the object in-

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

translation

Never argue with stupid people. They’ll take you down to their levels and beat you through experience.

1 Like

harry2

A wise old man once said there’s no place like home, and a big part of Harry was happy coming back, but it has been a while and well… let’s just say things aren’t the same as they were before.

Walking back into the building of c high was an undeniable weird feeling, familiar, yet weird and not exactly comfortable at first. Disappearing for over a year and suddenly showing up is bound to result in at least a bunch of stares and whispers around him as he walked by.

Oh and don’t forget pro league wrestler Lenora Foley. As the girl grabbed his shirt and pushed him into a nearby classroom, Harry brushed his shirt off as she finally let go of him. Did he not expect that? Yes he did, but did he want to stand and face Lenora at this moment? You guessed it, he did not.

Why was her here? That was a very good question, or actually, why wasn’t he here until now? Well, he might have understood where the frustration on Lenora’s features came from, after all, he did leave without telling her a thing or even bothering to break up with her. Yes, I know, dck move, but he had his reasons. It’s not like he wanted to hurt Lenora intentionally, there were days when Harry actual really liked her, but now? Well, let’s just say Lenora wasn’t exactly his favourite person on campus.

”I-” he started, all startled from this whole surprise attack situation. The boy sighed and glanced at the girl, frankly, I know I said she wasn’t his favourite person around here now, but he still couldn’t deny the two had history. good history. She… looked different, good different, but… No. ”It doesn’t concern you Lenora, I went away, and now I’m back.” he said, looking away from her as he started talking ”I had my reasons”

@novella Lenora

3 Likes