Blue Royalty: New Blood

It was not a surprise that Ari didn’t listen to a word he just said. Instead she stood there basically daydreaming probably about what lipstick she was going to wear next. “I don’t need to ask the teacher because I already know that she left the door open by accident. You can’t prove me otherwise.” There was really no way for her to convince him and even if she did, he wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of thinking she was right. “Well, just sit there and do absolutely nothing until class starts.”
He picked up the broom leaning against the wall, and used it to clean up near the door, trying not to look in her direction.

@Kristi

1 Like

vc new 2

”whatever you say tough guy. I’m the bad guy, as always.” she responded sarcastically rolling her eyes. As much as she’d rather be basically anywhere else at that moment, it seemed like they were going to be stuck there for a while and let me just say that wasn’t exactly encouraging news. There were days she wouldn’t mind being stuck in an elevator with that guy, but now? Oh hell no. Someone get her out of there stat.

”you tell me what else did I blame you for because I’m pretty sure you can’t name even one thing. Come on, I want to see you try. Dig it up and tell me exactly why you hate me so much that you won’t even spit in my direction.” she said, his attitude getting on her nerves. ”not like you have anything better to do, do you Montoya? Or… not really a Montoya” she added with a snarky tone to her voice.

”give me that bloody bottle” she muttered and took it from his hand drinking out of it like a Parker. And y’all know Parkers sure love their scotch. ”I’d rather live in a bunker filled with rats than to have elio’s child, thank you but no thanks” she added

@benitz786

2 Likes

Just like in the movies, the folders just happened to tumble out of the locker and now the person she was trying to avoid had to interact with her. Great. She grabbed the folders from her and started putting them back into her locker. She heard her question but didn’t really want to answer it but also didn’t want to ignore her either. She didn’t like to be ignored so she tried not to do that to anyone else. Instead, she used the locker as a barrier to pretend like she was focused on something else. “I think…you already know the answer to that.” Destiny really didn’t want to have a conversation about this, especially when she was in a sour mood this morning, but it seemed like this day was not going to go as planned. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Cleo was still looking at her.

@Kristi

1 Like

“I’m glad you agree with me Parker. Should we write that on a T-shirt for you to wear around as a warning for every person thinking about getting in bed with you?” Ricky asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice with those words. God he hated her. And yes, Ricky knew “hate” was a strong word, but it was highly applicable in this very situation. So yes, he was going to fcking use it. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes at her next question. Really? Veronica Charlotte Parker was asking why Enrique Not Montoya hated her. Was she not… like a genius? Clearly not.

He was just going to ignore her, until, of course, her fcking statement about not being a Montoya which was something that was none of your fckign buisness. With her words, Ricky felt the urge to do something irrational. And, well, he did exactly that. Ricky walked towards where she was standing, using his body to push her against the elevator wall until they basically had no distance between them. With one hand, he pinned her arms above her, and with his other, he lifted her leg so it was against his body. “You know, Veronica. This was the exact position we were in the last time we started fcking, until of course, after having sex - in the same fcking room you decided to break up with me using the sht excuse that it’s not you, it’s me. So you want to know why I hate you? I hate you because once a young, idiotic Enrique thought he loved you just to be stabbed in the back by you. So don’t go there, don’t fck with me. I don’t spit in your direction, because knowing you, you’d throw a grenade as retaliation. So, sweetie, fck off.” And with that, he let go of her arms and legs and shot a middle finger in her direction, putting much needed distance between the two.

At least the scotch was good, until of course she took it and chugged it. Maybe he would have been impressed once upon a time, but right now, he was a little p!ssed. “Clearly you like Elio enough to fck him. Though I’m not surprised, sh!t people are attracted to sh!t people.” With those words, Ricky opened the bag he had with him and reached in to grab a joint. A drink with a spalsh of weed would hopefully make him forget this entire moment. Taking a deep drag, he looked at her with annoyance. “So let me guess? Abortion? Can’t blame you, especially with Elio as the father.,”

@CerealKiller DON’T REPLY NOW

2 Likes

Ari was about to retort back before she sighed and shook her head, “멍청한 사람들하고는 절대 논쟁하지 마세요. 그들은 여러분을 그들의 수준으로 끌어내리고 경험을 통해 여러분을 이길 것입니다” Knowing he couldn’t understand sh!t in Korean, Ari said that with a small smile on her face. For a short guy he was pretty bold, if Ari was a dude and as short as him, she would not be as bold as him because she would know her place. How are were you a men and short? That was a feminine trait, obviously that was joke but she felt the urge to say it to rile him up though he would go on a ranting and the stress he would give her would just give her wrinkles. “Well, just sit there and do absolutely nothing until class starts.” Elijah stated before picking up the broom and cleaning it up near the door, like a maid. Strangely, actually not strangely that fitted Elijah well, cleaning up things like he was a servant commanded by his master to clean. Ari smirked, maybe when she’s older and lives in her mansion with her significant other, she would hire Elijah to be her personal butler, making him do things he’ll neve do and watching him suffer for the fun of it. Did that sound evil? No, not at all it sounded perfect, just like her. Remembering something, Ari went to a desk while Elijah was distracted- he would not stop her, too busy being the maid, she thought and pulled something from her bag. The desk belong to a some girl that had annoyed Ari, as she was about to open the desk and put the object in-

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

translation

Never argue with stupid people. They’ll take you down to their levels and beat you through experience.

1 Like

harry2

A wise old man once said there’s no place like home, and a big part of Harry was happy coming back, but it has been a while and well… let’s just say things aren’t the same as they were before.

Walking back into the building of c high was an undeniable weird feeling, familiar, yet weird and not exactly comfortable at first. Disappearing for over a year and suddenly showing up is bound to result in at least a bunch of stares and whispers around him as he walked by.

Oh and don’t forget pro league wrestler Lenora Foley. As the girl grabbed his shirt and pushed him into a nearby classroom, Harry brushed his shirt off as she finally let go of him. Did he not expect that? Yes he did, but did he want to stand and face Lenora at this moment? You guessed it, he did not.

Why was her here? That was a very good question, or actually, why wasn’t he here until now? Well, he might have understood where the frustration on Lenora’s features came from, after all, he did leave without telling her a thing or even bothering to break up with her. Yes, I know, dck move, but he had his reasons. It’s not like he wanted to hurt Lenora intentionally, there were days when Harry actual really liked her, but now? Well, let’s just say Lenora wasn’t exactly his favourite person on campus.

”I-” he started, all startled from this whole surprise attack situation. The boy sighed and glanced at the girl, frankly, I know I said she wasn’t his favourite person around here now, but he still couldn’t deny the two had history. good history. She… looked different, good different, but… No. ”It doesn’t concern you Lenora, I went away, and now I’m back.” he said, looking away from her as he started talking ”I had my reasons”

@novella Lenora

3 Likes

Elio - AFE1AF

Elio didn’t give two f’s if it was Mason’s birthday or if the team was all turned to see the altercation. He did care about calling Mason out for being such a large sshle to his sister. Elio wasn’t a stranger to getting into fights to stand up for someone he cared about. Mason wasn’t someone Elio ever liked anyways. There was just always something off about him. Every time he spent time around the Esposito house, Elio got vibes that set him off. But little things set him off too. Elio had a big temper in which he really has never been able to handle. Maybe that’s another reason he gets himself into fights even over the smallest things. It gave him a high.

Which is how now he was feeling thanks to Mason egging him on. The glare, the laugh and the words coming from his lips was causing Elio to surge on the adrenaline. “Oh and did all those other girls, maybe Olivia, look like my sister every time you kissed her too?” Elio asked back to Mason with a raised brow. Then mason went on and on about being with Sienna last night. “Really? And can you tell where and when about that was because we were in a private jet on our way home from New York with our parents?” Elio laughed to himself. “Unless you were hiding with the luggage?”

Well sorry for the crappy post but I gotcha something!!! Also driving so can’t do colors rn but will edit @benitz786

1 Like

imagez

Well, BR at least started interesting. Ives and Clara, easy. Anyone could have guessed that no one liked Clara for her sparkling personality. Who tf are Daiane and Embry anyways? Mason Mitchell, well that was interesting. Interesting, that is, because Mason doesn’t actually give a fck about anyone, let alone whoever Sienna was. Yes, Blue Royalty, to answer your question, that relationship has been bs from the start.

It was the fact that she saw her name on there that brought a deep frown on her lips. What? What kind of bull was this? Blue Royalty’s fcking crazy if they thought Anna was her mother. Anna barely bloody talked to her - and likely was the sibling she was the least close to. Annoyance… frustration and confusion filled her as she read that line over and over again. No, they’re wrong. It just didn’t fckign make sense.

Missed call after missed fcking call. Paige had tried to call her mother, to no avail. Her father, to no avail. Even Will was fcking ignoring her. Excuse you. So what did she do? She dragged her arse to school to find him and confront him.

… Scanning the room, her eyes caught a girl alone at her locker and although Paige didn’t know her, she would be good enough for what she had planned.

@Littlefeets

1 Like

“I don’t think I do.” but she did, she just wanted a confirmation. “Isn’t because of the whole kaya thing?” Cleo asked slowly closing the locker and going in front of Destiny, so she would have no choice but to look at her. “I’m sorry Cleo knew that wasn’t enough, it never was but it was the only thing she knew how to say and the only thing she could tell Destiny. The true true reason she had to live was unbelievable and Cleo had promised her twin that her mouth would be sealed tightly, she didn’t tell anyone or anything- well, except her diary. Thankfully, her diary was sealed shut so no one would dare try to look inside it. “I’m sorry b-but there was an emergency, I would never leave you if they wasn’t, you know I would never do that to a friend”"

@Kbail

1 Like

vc new 2

”You should sell those online, make a fortune” she added to his shirt comment, really, you’re a genius Ricky, what are you doing in c high and not in Harvard? It just makes no sense to me. Total waste of potential.

And then after her little rant she found him retaliating, not just in yelling at her and calling her out. Instead she found herself pinned to a wall with her arms and legs all over the place. That was… unexpected. It has been a really long time since she has been so close to him, and honestly it kinda made her heart thump a little, or maybe it was just the surprise.

He was right. She just hurt the people who cares about her, she threw grenades as retaliation, she gave stupid excuses so she didn’t have to explain her actions when actually they’d probably be a lot less harmful if she just told the truth. But it didn’t work like that, it wasn’t a playground, it’s a dog eat dog world, and eventually as much as she tried, she always ended up hurting or getting hurt. So what’s the point?

”Did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn’t want all that to happen?” she let out after a moment of silence. ”Did you ever fcking love me or are you just making it up as an excuse to make me guilty when you didn’t even bother to think for a second that maybe I was only bloody trying to protect you?” she called out at him ”But what’s the fcking point, you just turned into a dck, not to me but to everyone. You used to be a great guy now you’re just an obnoxious ashole that can’t finish a bloody sentence without adding a btchy remark in the middle”

Okay maybe she shouldn’t have called him out like that, after all, he had every right to be mad. She may have had her reasons, but he didn’t know them, so why would he even take them into consideration when in his perspective she was just a cold ass btch? And maybe she was, but she wasn’t heartless. At least not all the time.

”You say that but you’re the one who dated me she snorted lightly, rolling her eyes at his Elio comment. ”Get on with the program darling, do you see a baby bump? It’s February, it’s been like 4 months. Do the math” she added, taking the bottle again and going at it.

@benitz786 Ricky

1 Like

”I think there is a difference between being scared and thinking you’re going to…” Katie didn’t finish that. I think it was obvious where that was going considering they were still standing in an alleyway, but she also just… didn’t want to finish that. No need to show him how scared she actually was when she tried to prove him something just seconds ago. Him. A stranger she most likely will never see again so what really was the point of this? Anything happening right now? Don’t get her wrong, now when she could see he wasn’t scary she didn’t mind… standing there. And she didn’t mind hearing him say her full name. Wow… how nice her name actually sounds. Say it again. WAIT WHAT. No.

There was another thing bothering her - was he really questioning her? This girl he’s never seen before? Did he really think she was lying? Well, let me tell you something, mister… She wasn’t. Sure, she might not look like the type and sometimes she might not be the talkative type and someone you could see yourself spending time with, but if you know her you know she’s usually the one to get herself and her friends in scary situations. Maybe you should apologize to her? Hm? Of course that’s not what she told him. She just… let him talk.

Like he could read her thoughts, she heard it again. Her full name, ahhh. Stop it. Stop smiling. Could he… really read her thoughts? Because what he said next did make that shy smile of hers falter. Not because she didn’t want to do that but because… there wasn’t a reason. She just wasn’t expecting he would want to kidnap someone like her… again. ”I…” Katie started, just a bit confused with what he asked her to do. If he was her friend, she wouldn’t have a problem accepting that, but he was a stranger. This strange, shirtless guy and she - ”Okay.” Finally giving him a proper, friendly smile, Katie nodded. ”What do you mean by fun then?” Noticing she said then, she quickly tried to… recover from that. ”And I would like that note, thank you.” That first thing she said shouldn’t sound so… That’s not what she meant! She just wanted to know what he had on his mind!

@benitz786

2 Likes

As far as she knew, that nickname hadn’t ever been one of irritation for Embry, so Daiane was taken aback by how she had snapped at its use. Hurt rippled across her face and she paused, taking a moment to gather herself. “Okay,” she murmured after a beat, blowing air out of her mouth. “I’m sorry. Embry. …I don’t know what else you want me to say other than I’m sorry for not telling you the whole truth. But Bee—Embry. Embry, I’m not sorry if that night gave me the chance to be your girlfriend again. And I want to continue to be your girlfriend, okay? Embry?” Daiane looked her in the eyes, the glaze of unshed tears seen in her own.

“And I’m telling you that I wouldn’t have asked if it wasn’t something I actually really wanted to do!” Her eyes closed momentarily, hands lifting to the sides of her head to rub her temples. She could feel Embry’s burning glare even with her eyes closed; really, the only difference was not being able to actually see the glare. Either way, she still felt it, the fire of her anger, and being on the receiving end sucked. “You don’t know if you can…” she echoed, murmuring quietly to herself. Daiane shook her head, opening her eyes to look at Embry, brows knitting together. “I don’t know how else to prove to you that I’m telling the truth.” She spoke slowly, the frustration becoming evident in her own voice. “Like, after every date, every kiss, every—after everything, you really think it was all faked? That I faked every single moment I had with you?”

Her frustration faded quickly with Embry’s outburst, her heart breaking as she watched Embry’s feelings boil over. It hurt her to see her hurting, and she just wanted to stop it. “Bee,” Daiane whispered, the tears slipping down her own cheeks. “I don’t want to fight.” Dai took a step towards her, reaching out a hand to her shoulder. “So can we just… not?”

@Caticorn

2 Likes

“You know what, I’ll put it on a list of VC related sht I need to do. I think I can fit it in… never.” Enrique added, once again without missing a beat to say something bad about her. God he disliked her, a lot. Part of him couldn’t wait until they were far away from each other in a few months after graduation. Ah, yes graduation. For someone who tended not to like school very much, Enrique did pretty good for himself getting more than one football scholarships over the last few days It wasn’t that he exactly needed the money, but his three full scholarships did mean he didn’t have to use his fake parents money to pay for school. Hello Duke University, University of Hawaii, and Boston University. Wasn’t it ironic? Enrique’s grades being sht but just because he could throw a ball around and take a hit, he got the same or even better scholarships from people who only dedicated their time to studying? God, he hadn’t even told his… brothers? Old brothers? Who knew what to call them anymore.

Taking another long drag of the joint - uncaring if the elevator filled with smoke, similar to the event earlier this year when he was stuck with Sophie - Enrique rolled his eyes at her words of maybe she didn’t want it to happen. What a bullsht excuse. If she didn’t want it to happen, she had the power to change it all. She always had the ability, but she didn’t want to. That was that. Clearly. That being said, Enrique’s frown grew at her next words. Really? She was really going to ask him that? Ask him if he ever really loved her? This was fcking rich coming from Veronica Charlotte Parker. He wanted to say something, but he shut up as she continued about protecting him. “I don’t… know what lies you’ve been telling yourself, Veronica Charlotte, but don’t pull the I’m innocent card. Really? You stabbed me in the back for me? Is that what we’re going with now? God, you’re disgusting. Did you also fck Elio after breaking up with me for me too? No no, let me guess, I was going to get hurt if you didn’t have his dck in you. Don’t be a fcking coward and maybe own up to your sht for once? You may be a genius, Parker, but you’re a fcking idiot sometimes if you think I didn’t love you. Sure, I became a dck. I was already a dck when I met you because of the bullsht Lenora pulled on me. I already thought love was a joke, and then you decided to come into my life and I thought, damn, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe not all girls are btches like Lenora. But you, VC.” Enrique started, shooting closer to her as he picked her chin up so she looked into his eyes. “You did the exact fcking thing she did to me. And that hurt more than anything else, because you knew how much that hurt me. So sure, maybe now I’m just an obnoxious assh-le that can’t finish a bloody sentence without adding a btchy remark in the middle, but don’t hate the product of your own fcking creation. You and Lenora taught me that being the good guy doesn’t get you anywhere. So I became the bad guy. I became the man you taught me to be, got it?”

He took his hand away from her, scooting back away now with bottle of scotch which he drank for the second time. Clearly he was already feeling the effects of both the alchol and the joint - or he wouldn’t have said any of what he had. Feelings… ew.

“Clearly that was a mistake, VC. I’m glad I won’t fcking make it again” he repeated at her comment. He rolled his eyes at her sentiment as she grabbed the bottle for the second time to drink it to emphasize her lack of pregnancy. So she did get an abortion. Not surprised, VC. “Whatever, Parker. I don’t really care. Not about you, or your lack of a baby bump. Why don’t you run back to Elio and try again? Just like you did 2 years ago? What is it? What the fck is it with girls that I fcking decide to date and them sleeping with Elio? It’s so fcking gross.”

@CerealKiller - Bane of his Existence rn/ Raph slightly mentioned
@Littlefeets - Sophie and Diego slightly mentioned
@Madilnel - Elio mentioned a lot ew

3 Likes

Kaspian raised his eyebrow at her words, and then a sense of realization hit him. Sht. He was a dude, who grabbed a random chick into an alleyway. Okay damn, that was not the type of scare he was going for. Kaspian would be the first to admit that he sometimes underestimated the gender differences between being a male in society and how that differed from being… well… a girl. Blame it on the pen!s privilege and the fact that he was an only child so he didn’t exactly have a sister who dealt with… this stuff. And his mom… well… let’s just not go there. “Sht… god… I’m…sorry that was… narrow-minded,” Kaspian sighed. Though he had no initial intention of apologizing - that did, deserve an apology. The man scratched his head as he looked down sheepishly, “Though I would hope no one is stupid enough to do… that in broad day light… well I hope no one would ever do that…but I’m really sorry,” with that, Kaspian bent his head down, gently lifting her hand and placing a soft kiss on it. Look he could be a gentleman when he needed to be… trust that his mother and grandparents at least taught him that much. “Forgive my idiocracy, Katherine Burton?” he whispered, lifting his eyes while his face stayed near her hand.

After a few seconds, he finally moved away, letting go of her hand and any physical contact between them as he offered the proposition he didn’t think she’d accept. Go to school, kid. Be a good girl. Get good grades. Don’t hang out with rift rafts known as Kaspian Ishida. Sure, it would be the boring answer, but she seemed like the type and there was nothing wrong with that. That being said, he was ready for her to say No thank you and walk away. So when she said Okay… well he didn’t exactly expect it. You could say, she caught him off guard. Though even more than that, her next words caught him even more off guard. Raising his eyebrow, he looked at her. Did she really just ask th- Though she didn’t even give him a chance to think about what she said when she told him she wanted the note.

Okay. That was a surprising turn of events. Crossing his arms around his chest, he allowed his eyes to trail up and down her body before meeting her eyes again. Come on, she looked like a good girl. “You sure? I could also give you a doctor’s note now and you could be on your way.” Maybe he was wrong about her, but hey, maybe another poke would get her to change her mind. Though clearly, it didn’t.

“Well okay then. Why don’t you just wait and see, Katherine,” he said walking backward out of the alleyway so he could look at the street signs to see where the hell they were. A sense of recognition filled his features as he knew exactly where to take the girl, and with that, he started walking - Katherine following close behind. “It’s about a five-minute walk from here,” After a few seconds, Kaspian slowed his pace to walk beside her. “So you meet some dude, who’s practically naked, and practically kidnapped you and you decide, what the hell, sure let’s go see what he has in store? Honestly, Katherine, I’m starting to think that maybe you’re a bad influence on me,” he told the girl with a soft smile - making conversation as they walked through the rich neighborhood.

So where was he taking her? And no, it wasn’t another alleyway in the back corner of god knows where. No, rather, Kaspian and Katherine were still near one of the richest neighborhoods in town - and so why not take her to one of the many houses on the block? As they reached a large gate, Kaspian walked towards the manual box to insert a code, and the craziest thing happened. The gate opened.

Sitting near the front of the gate was a dirtbike left there earlier by Kaspian himself. It was a long walk to the front okay, and this was a special in case of emergencies bike that clearly came in handy. “Hop on,” Kaspian said, sitting down and leaving enough room in the back for the girl. Waiting until she had a tight hold around his stomach, one he readjusted so she was holding on tighter, Kaspian drove towards the entrance. When he got closer to the multi-million dollar mansion, Kaspian balanced the bike, letting her get off first before joining her and going towards the front door.

Walking towards the door with the girl, Kaspian took a quick step to the left to grab the fake frog sculpture and the key that was taped to it to open the door, before putting the sculpture back. And finally, Kaspian enter the house - paced the security code in for the alarm, and there they were - inside a multi-million dollar house which… well… Kaspian will tell you was not his house however, she didn’t need to know that, and he had no intention of telling her how he did have all the information to get in. “Tell me, how good are you at dirtbike racing? There’s a crazy track in the backyard just meant for that.” There was a mischievous look in Kaspian’s eyes as he walked backwards towards the interior of the house, towards the in-house bar. “Mimosa?” There was a comfort in his movements that could tell anyone it wasn’t his first time in this house, and honestly, it probably wouldn’t be his last.

@astxrism - They might be breaking and entering. They might not. We will see. :stuck_out_tongue:

More or less what the house looks like

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/25314-Prado-De-La-Felicidad-Calabasas-CA-91302/95648078_zpid/?

2 Likes

For a day that started with him playing with his nephew and niece, the last thing he wanted to do was deal with the idiot known as Elio Esposito. Sadly, however, this was what Mason Mitchell had signed up for. Mason played the part well, feigning an uncaring about Elio’s little scare. Well, that wasn’t playing - Mason wasn’t actually scared. Who the hell would actually be scared of Elio? The dude had some sort of anger problem, clearly seen by every overreaction he had ever had, with most of his conversations turning into fights. Sorry that you couldn’t keep Lenora dude - was that Mason’s problem? No. Honestly, if you asked him, Lenora deserved better. Poor girl had been with not only Enrique who was an arse, but also Elio. Girl could do far better.

Mason rolled his eyes with Elio’s attempt at a fight. The words leaving his mouth meant nothing to him… though he did feel a soft surge of anger hearing Olivia’s name… though, like a normal human being, he kept it down. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, Elio. Olivia was a mistake. Sienna knows that. So how about you get off our high horse and maybe focus on your own fcking problems? My love life is none of your business. Just because yours is falling to sht isn’t my problem. I mean, I’m pretty sure Lenora’s moved on to JP which is why they were all over each other a few days ago, but honestly I can’t blame her. JP or really anyone is an upgrade from you,” Mason heard ohhs from the crowd around them - some of which now heald a camera to record the fight.

Did he actually sleep with Sienna last night? No. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t make Elio think he did… or the rest of the world. “Aw you’re cute. Where do you think Sienna was when she got home, Elio, because I promise you she didn’t go to her bedroom. Maybe she was on a jet with you, but the moment she landed, she was on me. Do me a favor, Esposito, why don’t you fcking worry about yourself and I’ll worry about myself? Yeah? Now if you don’t mind, I actually have to go look for your sister because unlike you, I still have a girlfriend.”

@Madilnel - Elio (If Elio’s done with him, I’ll do the proposal for Sienna)

3 Likes

Elijah heard Ari speaking in another language and he assumed she was cursing him out because he couldn’t understand what she was saying. Well, Even though he didn’t know much Korean, he did have a phase where he was learning new languages with one of his bilingual friends. He worked out the words in his brain while frowning and staring at the floor and one of the words sounded familiar…wait was it beat? Why is she saying that? Was she going to…beat him up? If that was the case she was actually dangerous, well danger was an exaggeration, what was she going to do, hit him with her purse? But still, just in case she was actually going to do that, he turned to the other side so that his eye was still able to see her and his back wasn’t to her. Thats when he noticed her doing something sneaky. How did he know that? Well, she was moving very slowly and seemingly putting something in someone’s desk? His peripheral vision was blurry so he couldn’t tell what it was but it probably wasn’t anything good at all. “What is that a bomb?” He immediately regretted not ignoring her.

@Kristi

2 Likes

Why was Sadie acting so… weird? There was a look upon her features that he couldn’t shake. It didn’t feel… normal. It… Jordan couldn’t explain it but he didn’t like it. Despite that, he did feel a momentary sense of relief knowing that his babies were alright and that Sadie was okay too. With a loving hand, he caressed her cheek. “Are they here? I want to tell them their dad’s alright,” Was he alright? Maybe? Or Maybe not. Sadie still hadn’t told him what happened to him, but nevertheless, he cared less about himself than he did for his family. He had a joking smile that met his lips with her question about the year. “Sadie, are you sure you didn’t hit your head?” Jordan laughed, placing his hand in hers. “December 2029,” he responded matter-of-factly and with confidence. Before she could reply, Jordan found the Doctor coming in and Sadie being led out.

And as expected, there came quite a few questions with the Doctor. The women first used a light to follow his eyes, asked him more than a few basic questions - many of which he couldn’t answer because he couldn’t remember what happened. And then, the Doctor explained that he had been hit with a car causing swelling in his brain and that due to the severity of the swelling, and concessionary symptoms, that he would likely have memory troubles for a while - which made sense with this pounding headache that Jordan was feeling. With that, she added that they’d be running a few labs over the next few hours before having a longer discussion of what they believe is happening with his memory and how he’s looking overall.

Jordan watched as his Doctor walked outside and talked to Sadie and the nurse for a few seconds, and then, finally, she walked back inside. “Sadi…” Jordan started to call out for his wife to discuss what he had heard, but then he found another familiar face entering the room. Familiar… yet it was someone he hadn’t wanted to see in years… not after what he learned about her. The smile that played upon his lips seeing his wife, disappeared seeing Jezebel enter the room. “Why are you here?” Jordan asked harshly in response to her words as he pulled his hand out of hers immediately, and shifted away from her with a look of disappointment. Jezebel looked… different… but with his head pounding even harder now, he didn’t even question it as his eyes went to his wife in the corner. "Look Jezebel. I appreciate you coming, but we’re not… we’re not friends so can you please… leave so I can talk to my wife? Maybe his words were harsh, but he tried to tone it down. He didn’t want to see her… see Jezebel and that was that. There was truly nothing else to say. “Sadie… Are Kyra and Justin at home? Can we facetime them? I want to say hi to our babies before going in for the CT scan,”

@Littlefeets
@novella

5 Likes

Valentine’s day

“What is that a bomb?” Ari paused, turning around to face him. “Yes, because i’ll bring a bomb to school” She rolled her eyes, “Do I look like Benjamin? A kid with a dark past named Carl?” She arched a brow, hiding the object behind her so he wouldn’t see. No, like she said it wasn’t a bomb, why on earth would she ever bring a bomb from? And where would she find a bomb and hide it in her house? You would have to be so mindless to think that it was a bomb she was carrying. But like the famous saying, ‘Never underestimate the power of stupid people’ their thinking could destroy a universe. Ari inhaled, “Also, weren’t you ignoring me? I know i’m too irresistible to ignore, but you were doing so well. Go back to cleaning, it’s maid’s boy February after all.” Ari gave him a little wink before she turned back to the desk. She dropped it on the floor and wore her gloves, there was 0% she would ever touch that with her bare hands. Done wearing her gloves, she slowly and carefully dropped the object inside.

:sparkles: @Kbail :sparkles:

1 Like

@CerealKiller
@novella - Lenora slightly mentioned

2 Likes

Elijah stood up and turned around fully to respond to her snarky remarks. “It could’ve been anything, knowing you.” He really wished he knew Korean so he could know the full extent of what she said but it was probably the same as any other remarks she had stashed in her brain. “Well excuse me for trying to make sure you weren’t trying to secretly kill me.”
Hmm, the audacity for her to say he should be ignoring her when he was actually trying to and call him a maid as if he were cleaning for her. Ewww. He put the broom and dustpan back and looked around the room to see what he missed. He was pretty much done, But as they say curiosity killed the cat. He glanced at Ari to see what she was doing. She looked distracted. Just…gonna…lift it up a little…
His hand slowly lifted the desk up to see what the mysterious item was but only saw something silver?

@Kristi

1 Like