Blue Royalty: New Blood

Clara stretched out on her bed, letting her muscles relax from being stuck in one position during the plane ride and the journey to the ski resort. She heard some commotion in the halls and went out to see what it was, finding that everyone was gathering in the living room for a game of dare or drink. Given her size, Clara knew that any drinking game she participated in had the potential to not end well but she would be damned if she let that get in the way of her having fun.

She followed her peers to the living room and found herself a seat on the floor. She watched as people gave and received challenges, wondering when it would get to be her turn. She really should’ve been careful of what she wished for because when it did get to be her turn, the person who was daring her was none other than Adonis Loverhack. She rolled her eyes, prematurely annoyed with what he was going to ask her.

Forgive me and talk to me like we used to, for at least 3 minutes.

First of all, how desperate can you get?

Second, clearly, she was right to be annoyed.

Fortunately for Adonis, it made her want to take pity on him and there were points on the line, so she was more inclined to indulge his demand.

“Fine. Three minutes. That’s it.” She semi-reluctantly agreed.

@Kristi - Adonis

2 Likes

|416px;x138px;

After talking with Embry, hera may or may not have fallen asleep on the plane… IN THEIR DEFENSE. The white noise of the plane soothed them, like many other random noises. Regardless, Hera considered their conversation a victory for themself. They made up with their number one enemy!! Or so they thought…

It was a late evening at the french cabin where the students where staying. The sun began to set on the springtime horizon and Hera had begun to get comfortable in their stay. They set down their things in their room, taking a good look at the alcohol provided in the suite, but laid off. Then Hera showered, and got dressed for the evening in their more traditional, formal-looking attire. After makeup and such, they went down to the bar, shot just a little bit of whiskey for confidence and made their way to the lounge where their class was playing truth or drink. Had they just pregamed a drinking game? Maybe. But they were also planning on completing most if not all of their dares in order to gain Blue Royalty points, so the bit of alcohol seemed like a given.

Everyone gathered around the room, seating comfortably on furniture and starting the event. Hera watched in amusement as people took body shots off each other, made out, told a bit of uncomfortable truths, and overall had no regard for the significance of these events had they been done without the game. They noticed the all-too-familiar looking glances and touches, chuckling at their ridiculous plays. Until it was their turn to be dared. Oh boy. Couldn’t be too bad, right? It was. Apparently-friendly embry told them to strip while making eye contact with Ari.

I should have told her about that. They thought as they remembered all of the horrible things the girl had put them through, trying to hide their discomfort. “Man, I just changed into this outfit.” They laughed slightly, playing it off. Then, Hera had to commit to it. They looked to Ari, attempting to see behind her eyes. Not into their figure, but envisioning the mountain view as if she were not there. It’s just a girl, they thought as they slid off their clothes. She took off her belt one-handedly, just to flex, and revealed black lingerie when their pants dropped. H figured they were going to have to take off a little bit of clothing, so they didn’t bother wearing their comforable, but average-looking boxers. After picking the article off the floor, Hera winked at Ari just to sell it. Smiling and looking away, but then remembering they had to give a dare to her again.

It was hard not to sigh, but H kept their composure. Might as well have fun with this. “Say one thing you like about me… and Persephone each.” They thought on the spot, smiling neutrally at the seemingly boring dare. They couldn’t really think of much fun things to do with her, nothing about her seemed fun anymore, and they just wanted the discussion to be over with. Plus, Hera remembered that Ari had a little fight with Persephone a little while ago which felt like a very convenient coincidence now. Where is my sister, anyway? Probably flirting with some french guy.

@Kristi Ari

1 Like

When they landed in France, Leon felt relieved that he and Persephone were able to get back on friendly terms. He wanted to have a constant presence in his child’s life, which would be way easier if he and their mother were on good terms. Now that the flight had ended way better than it had started, he actually felt excited to be on the trip.

He found out that there was a game of dare or drink happening in the living room from people passing by his room and he decided that he would go join them. When he got to the living room, dares were already being thrown around and completed, so he quietly took a seat as he joined in. He listened to some of the things people were having to admit through the game and for the first time since it happened, he was kind of glad that Persie had aired out his dirty laundry in front of everyone at the prom. After all, if anything would have been brought up during the game, it would have definitely been that.

Unfortunately for him, when it got to be his turn, Persephone was the one to challenge him. He laughed sarcastically when she dared him to call his wife and tell her that he leaving her to be with Persie. It honestly could have been worse but it still wasn’t something he was particularly inclined to do. He slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled his wife’s phone number, putting the phone on speaker so that everyone could hear Yeong-Mi as she spoke.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Gongjunim”

“Eo”

“Saranghaeyo”

“Saranghae”

“Annyeong”

He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket before taking a shot, looking directly at Persephone as he did so. Leon despised straight alcohol but he tried to not let that show as he swallowed the shot and put down the glass. Was he aware that he could probably count the number of people in the room who understood him on one hand? Yes. However, he assumed that the tone of voice both of them used, combined with the fact that Yeong-Mi had laughed after he had told her he loved her in her native language, would communicate the fact that he hadn’t done what Persephone had dared him to.

“Adonis,” He started, having chosen who his first victim would be. “Kiss the most attractive person here.”

Mentioned:
@raviola - Persephone
@Kristi - Adonis

Translations

Yeoboseyo - Hello (on the phone)
Gongjunim - Princess
Eo - yeah
Saranghaeyo/Saranghae - I love you
Annyeong - bye

1 Like

|432px;x153px;

Persie got of the flight feeling mad good about herself. Leon was actually being somewhat decent! And she no longer seemed that terrible or crazy… even though a good lexapro or two wouldn’t hurt her… Anyway, she got off the plane and planned to get cute for the event. Small problem: she wasn’t fitting into her clothes.

The hotel room was on a high story, and she had just barely taken her shoes off, looking through her luggage and then attempting to jump into her jeans. “God d-” She paused, not wanting to say curse words in front of the baby, even though it wasn’t really a baby yet. “Gosh darn it.” She smiled, putting a hand on her lower stomach and then punching the air. Think, persephone. Umm we could wear a dress? She pondered. No, then her bump would be even more noticeable. Listen, everyone kinda knew, but being pregnant was embarassing. Like- EVERYONE could just look at you and know you’ve had sex before. Horrifying! Terrible! Soooo, she tried an oversized t-shirt. Nope. Didn’t match anything else she had. Eventually, she just gave up and stayed in the outfit she flew in, deciding to just change later and go for a cute, lazy vibe as she supposed. P pulled her hair into a messy bun too, just to tie the wattpad character look together in her big hoodie and shorts.

The girl got a warm hot cocoa from the cafe and decided to just chill at a bay window to stare at the forest, leaving the truth or drink game for later. She sorted out a few things on her phone, and then noticed that the barista was kind of cute now that she took a good look from afar. Mama like. She smiled to herself. Would it be wrong to flirt with a staff member? Yeahhhh, but, she’s done worse.

He was a tall, korean? man. Definitely eastern asian with elongated, almost venusian features. He was very pretty, and she liked the way his hair fell perfectly swooped from his face. He seemed kinda bored, little to no one drank coffee at this hour. Okay, Persie, be cool be cool, he’s still a service worker stay out of his lane. “Enterprise… lente?” She sputtered in an attempt at french. Hopefully that would be enough to scope his interest in conversing with her. After all, her bummy outfit did not undo the fact that she was in full makeup. To seal the deal, though, the girl made eye contact with him and then giggled shyly. To her suprise, she also blushed a little when he noticed her.

@Caticorn

Translation: “business, slow?” lol

1 Like

Adonis, with a playful flicker of disloyalty, shot his dearest friend a wry glance, " “Damn, bro how am i your friend and your first victim.” He laughed, yet beneath his mirth lay a restlessness, a weight of unspoken fears. Why exactly was Adonis scared? Well, he was scared for many reasons but the main one was Destiny, Nevaeh and Clara. If he kissed Destiny, like he had wanted for months he worried about the strain it would cost in their friendship. He knew Destiny wanted him or at least he wishfully hoped so, and he wanted her. He had not wanted someone so passionately since Clara. Nevaeh scared him giving the fact even though he broke her heart like the stupid love fool he is, she still traveled all the way from Rome (forgot if its rome or somewhere else for him, wanting answers that Adonis wasn’t ready to give her yet. He would like to tell her the entire truth, why he left but unless he wanted to be dragged back by his grandparents and forced into a golden seat, it was better to keep shush and let her hate him forever. Clara, on the other hand was no longer a romantic love of his. When he had dated her, he would admit at first she was more of a rebound to heal his feelings of sadness over Nevaeh but overtime as they dated he grew to actually love her more than Nevaeh and more than anything in the world. He loved her eyes, tucking a strand of her messy hair behind, how pretty she looked when she would react shyly to being called pretty. After, their breakup due to some problems again with his secret- Clara and him remained friends till his stupid cowardly @ss had decided to protect her from the big secret as if he didn’t know her family and Clara personally and knew how perfectly capable they were already at defense. When it came to relationships, Adonis was a mess. You know that song that goes, "i’m stupid with love, I wanna get it but how?’ yeah that was definitely him ignoring the smart with math part. So if he kissed Destiny was he asking for a scandal? He should probably just stick to his sibling’s friend elder sister who he didn’t care much of as a relationship where he doesn’t care would work for him. He knew that she would never amount to Destiny, Clara or Nevaeh. He would not have to worry about breaking her heart to protect her. He sighed running a finger through his hair.

Why was life confusing,

Adonis looked at Destiny, God she was beautiful and sighed. He grabbed a mirror he had inside his pocket and kissed it. “There, I kissed the most attractive person in this room.” He winked, but inside he thought of how he was not being the typical stupid Adonis and no one was hurt.

“Clara,” He breathed, yes he would make amends with her today and maybe then he could be with Destiny without feeling sorry or scared, and he could give Destiny what he failed to give Clara. He would confess to Clara everything, and maybe one day Nevaeh. “Forgive me and talk to me like we used to, for at least 3 minutes” He didn’t know how he would explain the whole crazy situation in 3 minutes but he hoped she would stick around to listen.

When she had agreed, Adonis gave her a weak smile, “Can we go outside so we can talk in private, you know like old times?” He sighed, “I want to explain everything to you, give you the whole truth no bllshitting and I’m sorry for the carnival accident and-” He looked towards destiny and back at Clara “Just tell you everything I was too much of a coward to say.”

@Kbail - Destiny
@Caticorn - Leon/Clara

1 Like

It had been a very long day and Atlas, or Étienne, as he had come to be known, was honestly ready to leave. He was cleaning the counter for the fifth time that night. Not because it needed to be cleaned but because there wasn’t much else for him to do. It was almost time for them to close but there was one customer still in the café. A young woman, who looked to be around his age, looking out the window as she drank a cup of hot chocolate.

He put the towel down and washed his hands before making himself a vanilla latte. His boss allowed him and his co-workers one free drink per shift and Atlas always saved his for the end so that he wouldn’t be too tired on his way home. He leaned against the counter as he drank, occasionally taking quick glances at the girl and wondering why she was here alone at this time of night.

“Étienne,” His co-worker, Henri, emerged from the back area and began making himself a drink. “Qu’est-ce que tu regardes?”

“Cette fille là-bas,” He started, gesturing towards her with a subtle nod of his head. “, elle est toute seule.” Henri looked in the girl’s direction, making a sound of agreement before returning to the back. After his friend left, the girl said something to him in broken French with an awful accent but he could understand what she meant to say. He took another sip of his coffee to keep himself from laughing at her because that was mean but he did smile back at her when he saw her giggle and blush.

“Yeah, it usually gets pretty slow at this time of night.” He responded in English with a distinctive Australian accent. He assumed by the accent she had while attempting to speak French that she was either American or Canadian. Either way, he wanted her to know that he spoke English in a way that wouldn’t be too embarrassing for her. “Mind if I keep you company? My shift ends in a few minutes.” He asked her, feeling bad that she was sitting there all alone.

@raviola - Persie

Translations

Qu’est-ce que tu regardes - what are you looking at?
Cette fille là-bas, elle est toute seule - that girl over there, she’s all alone

1 Like

Athena really hadn’t spent much time away from Luna since getting on the plane to France. Not that they minded. They’d sent their dad a text when they’d landed, letting him know that they were off the plane and had arrived safely. They were with Luna when her dad called, presumably wanting the same thing as Athena’s father but they had to stifle a laugh when Luna caught herself about to say their name to him. The fact that she was hiding them from her dad felt very middle school, which they found amusing.

They held her hand as they joined everyone else in the living room for the game of dare or drink, sitting down beside her as the two of them joined the game. Luna was the first of the pair to receive a dare and the one she got even shocked Athena. Of course, this was coming from Niko Tanaka, someone Athena considered a friend. The two of them had been through many a gender crisis together. What shocked Athena, even more, was the fact that Luna actually went through with the dare and they closed their eyes as she ran her tongue along their body. They opened them again when their girlfriend dared them to recreate the most pleasurable moment of their life. She’d said it could be with anyone they wanted, but there was really only one person who they would ever consider for that.

They positioned themself between her legs, ran their hand and kissed her neck before ducking down between her legs. They came up blushing and sat back down beside Luna. “Raphael, do seven minutes in heaven with Annie.” They challenged before putting their head on Luna’s shoulder.

@Kristi - Luna

Mentioned:
@CerealKiller - Raphael

1 Like

Clara wasn’t sure how she felt about being alone with Adonis but what she knew for certain was that she didn’t want to be having this conversation in front of everyone. “Yeah, let’s go outside.” She agreed before following him outside. It was cold and she wrapped her sweater around her small body in an attempt to keep herself warm.

“Alright, you’ve got me outside, now what is it that you want to tell me so badly?” She demanded. She wanted to get this over with as soon as she possibly could. She didn’t think there was much Adonis could tell her that could change how she felt about him but if it made him feel better, she was willing to hear him out.

@Kristi - Adonis

2 Likes

Ari lee was many things and among them was the undeniable fact that she was a flawed being, capable of causing harm and hurt. In other words, Ari was a big btch, she knew it, others knew it and she will never deny the fact that she’s btchy. And if you asked her why she’s like this, she would tell you she had a range of reasons why or better yet to mind the business that pays you with an eyeroll. Ari was not a good person and she never claimed to be, she never sat with people and said, ‘look i’m the second coming of Christ, they call me st. nicely kind pants’ or some bllshit, so it annoyed her when people acted shocked about what type of person she is or why her parents and older brother are shocked as if it isn’t their fault she’s this way. Neglecting her in favor of her older sister, and now that Ari doesn’t gaf about them anymore- doesn’t care to get in trouble simply for their attention, they wanted to give her affection. Especially her stupid older brother coming back from uni with gifts in his hands expecting a hug from her, Ari had simply ignored him and told him their baby sister was asleep. You can play with her when she wakes up, she had told him with a bored tone as he gave her a confused look. Whatever.

After Ari had arrived at the place, stepping down from the plane she looked at all the people with hair that looked unkempt and she laughed. They all look like zombies from just waking up while she looked like a fcking goddess, it was truly hard being the only perfect student in this annoying school, she thought. She had gone to take a shower, to cool off, being in a plane with all the smelling students from her school would make you want to take a quick shower, especially being in a plane with Paige-who knows what diseases she might have up her pssy. If she’s been fcking a Montaya or Elio like usual, then Ari bets a lot. Being in the same plane or room with Paige was just praying for a disease to get to you, especially if you don’t wash after so Ari cleanse herself. Ari Lee stood in front of the mirror, gazing at her reflection with a smirk on her lips. She tilted her head to one side, admiring the way her hair fell in perfect waves down her back. She ran her fingers through it, relishing the feel of the silky strands against her skin.

“Damn, I look good,” she said to herself, giving a little wink to her reflection. She struck a pose, sucking in her stomach and thrusting out her chest, reveling in the way her body looked in the tight-fitting cropped jacket she was wearing. She twirled around as she admired her outfit, giving herself a wolfish whistle, “I would so fuck a clone of me, and i’ll probably be the best fuck I had in ages.” She laughed again, admiring every little detail about herself. She laughed to herself, feeling a little silly but also enjoying the way it felt to admire herself so shamelessly. Ari had always been a little bit of a narcissist, and she didn’t see anything wrong with that. After all, if you woke up one day as her, you would also stare in the mirror and say, “Damn, I’m hot,” As she continued to preen and pose, Ari couldn’t help but giggle at the absurdity of it all. It was funny, in a way, to be so obsessed with one’s own appearance. But at the same time, she couldn’t deny the rush of confidence it gave her, the feeling that she was in control and that the world was hers for the taking. And it was, the world was her’s no matter what anyone said or did.

Ari headed towards where class was as they gathered to play a game of dare and drink. She payed no attention to people around her, their ugliness annoying her (especially that of baldie)Her eyes did go up a couple of times to stare with amuse at the ridiculous dares people were given. It was Embry’s turn to give a dare, Ari felt her blood turn blue. She felt a lot of emotions, anger, fear and pain. Great the toad looking btch Ari let play her was going to strip while making eye contact with her, and i would feel like the old times, Ari would remember what it felt like to have their naked bodies entangling with each other, their legs wrapped around each other and how Ari had once liked the shiny head emo Caliou’s touch on her body. As Hera stripped in front of her, giving her a wink all Ari could feel was anger. How could she act like this was nothing? Like they were never anything to each other and stripping their clothes in front of her- their fcking ex who fcking hates her guts was nothing? Whoever said Ari was a rude heartless btch probably never met Hera. If Ari was as perfect as a fiction angel, Hera looked like a biblical accurate Angel and acted like Lucifer. Whatever, Ari should have known better than to give pitiful looking ugly people a chance, but Beauty and the beast has always been one of her favorite movies/books and Ari wanted to experience being the beauty she is (Belle) with a beast so Hera came into her life.

Date people that are on your league people, that Beauty and the Beast sht ain’t cute

Ari stared at Hera with a cold look after being giving her dare, “Of course your pea sized brain can think of a better dare.” Ari rolled her eyes, “And for the dare, there’s nothing I like about you. Maybe the fact you were once the beast to my beauty, too bad at the end of the movie the beast turned to a handsome prince and you-” she eyed them up and down. “Decided to for some reason remain a flat shrek, pity, a boob job would benefit you. One like Persephone, that’s what I like about her I guess. She has the body I had to pretend you had to c^m”

@raviola

2 Likes

|416px;x138px;

Hera rolled their eyes, of course Ari was going to ruin the very simple task Hera tried to compromise with. “Actually, my pea-sized brain wanted to give you an easy task so just maybe you wouldn’t have to mess it up by ditching the task and attacking my character. I gave you a chance, sorry you ruined it. …Did you just make a beauty and the beast reference??” It was all so much to take in. “Maybe next time you insult me you should try to make it a little less corny. You think you’re so cool but literally nobody likes you because you’re always being such a c^nt. Anyone who respects you does it out of fear.” Hera snapped. They thought they would feel scared to say that in the moment, but the words spewed out like nothing. It was about time Ari got what she deserved.

“Right, and you pretending I had somebody else’s body was the reason you kept screaming my name.” Their words proceeded to get sharper. Was that too far? Probably. But did Ari deserve it for her constant bullying of the entire student body? Yes. “The body of my sister that you battered, by the way. Pushing a pregnant woman down to the floor says more about you than I can tell anyone.”

“And a boob job? Seriously?” Hera asked as she pulled her shirt right off, unhooking her bra and letting them both fall to the floor. Her breasts now stood exposed to everyone in the game. It was a bold move considering the fact that the other players were going to strip down to their underwear, at most. Still, it wasn’t like so many of the people in that room hadn’t seen Hera’s t!ts before, and they didn’t care. “I think they look pretty good, don’t you?” They checked themself out shamelessly, slipping back into a casual demeanor when they finished what they had to say.

@Kristi this is so fun

2 Likes

|432px;x153px;

The man responded to her, surprisingly, in her native language. She didn’t know english was that common of a language, she was still jetlagged from her first airplane flight ever. She didn’t want to admit it to Leon, but before it, P hadn’t even left the state. Oh well, it seemed like a plus that she didn’t have to speak really bad french! “Aw man. Not only do you know english but you have a cool accent too!” Persie cursed. “Where are you from?” She wondered.

“Oh, yeah,” She responded shyly when he wanted to sit with her from the get-go. The girl didn’t expect him to actually have a conversation with her, but she was pleasantly surprised. She scooted to make room for him on the window seats, and then scooted back just a liiiittle closer when he sat down. He smelled good. Like coffee.

“Sooo, how was your shift?” She asked curiously, making small talk. Partly because she wanted to know what being a barista was like, partly because she wanted to talk to him. Don’t worry, Persie secretly hated small talk so it would not be long until she asked him about roanoke or the mandela effect. Wait, if he was a barista; Could he be gay? As a pansexual, Persephone also had a natural gravitation to barist-ing. Hopefully he’s not gay. Well, he can be gay, but it has to be an lgbtq type where we can still kiss a lil.

@Caticorn

2 Likes

Adonis stared at her for a second, like he could not believe they were actually physically together in the same room, like he couldn’t believe she actually agreed to speak with him. He coughed, rubbing his neck as she stared at her shyly, “I know i’m stupid, i’m a fool and nothing could ever excuse what i’ve done but-” He saw the look she was giving him so he stopped, “Clara, I’m a said in dm like a real one, and I know it might sound unbelievable but I have proof.” He pulled up his phone, showing articles of himself, describing him as runaway and the high price for returning him where he is needed, with other information. “Every time when we were together, when I would run away or seemed stressed or not as passionately into our conversations it was because of this. My mother had sent me a text that my grandfather was coming closer to my whereabouts and I had to be careful, move or do whatever was possible to hide from him. My grandfather is also known to be a little.” Adonis did a cuckoo expression, “And I worried he would harm you, because he would think you were the reason I was not returning back, you were the person I was most attached too during our relationship. The person I cared the most for, I think back then I cared for you more than my own family and I’m a huge family man.” He chuckled but his voice sounded hoarse, “Everything was going so well till my mom with a panic voiced called me, telling me that he has heard of someone with your name and that she knew of my whereabouts and I well froze. That was the day I broke things off with you.” He explains running a finger through his hair, “I had hoped the breaking off thing with you would work to keep you safe and I could do that while still being your friend and not your boyfriend as I would be able to maintain a distant but safe relationship with you. But then I got another call about you and my grandpa, and then I stopped talking to you completely and to a lot of other people to deal with the situation. I wasn’t going to let him get to you Clara, I had wanted to tell one of your dads but I didn’t want them to know about my situation or involve them with business concerning the -------. Then after some time, my mom had told me that the Clara my grandfather had discovered wasn’t you but another Clara who had lied that she knew my whereabouts for a price and well i didn’t know what to do. I had wanted to text you, ask if we could hang, talk sht out as I make sht up about why I ghosted you when we were doing fine as friends who were once exes but I still had feelings for you and I wasn’t really ready to see your face or see the way I hurt nor did i want to keep lying to you. So I thought it would be best if i kept doing what I was doing till …” Till the carnival, he thought giving her an embarrassed look as he stared at his feet. “Look, I didn’t mean to basically kidnap you during the carnival but seeing you again… I had wanted to confess everything to you right there and then, get on my knees and propose we run away to some far away land, away from grandfather and away from all the troubles we had but that was a fantasy.” He chuckled once more, “I guess my life is basically a fantasy.” Adonis sighed, “Well, when you had said you wanted to go back, I was going to take you, I really was. But I don’t know if you noticed I got a text, it was about one of my grandfather’s men, was in school so I panicked and turned the other way using the carnival as an excuse. I knew you wouldn’t want to talk to me again after all that, but back then I had a lot of worries.” He was going to tell her about Destiny and Nevaeh but he wanted to give Clara time to process this information he just dropped on her before he spoke on his love life to his ex. Aahh, Adonis bitterly chucked in his mind, she truly was his ex, his ex everything; an ex friend and ex girlfriend because Adonis was stupid.

@Caticorn

2 Likes

u

Luna was filled with a curious blend of anticipation and thrill, her mind racing with the possibilities of what intimate moment Athena could be recreating. As Athena positioned themselves between Luna’s legs, a wave of heat swept through her body, leaving her slightly breathless. A soft moan escaped her lips as Athena’s lips met the sensitive skin of her neck. Luna was completely overtaken by the sensation, a sensation that she knew would linger with her long after the moment had passed. Her significant other, her partner had dared Raphael to do seven minutes in heaven before putting their head on Luna. Luna felt the gesture sweet. “Isn’t annie with the other montoya brother?” Luna whispered to Athena, you know the adopted one who threw a temper tantrum. “Do you think Raphael would do it or drink?” she asked/

@Caticorn

i

“Oh wow, look at you, St Hera Zhou, Who is mother Theresa compared to you? What an easy task that was, forgetting that there’s not a thing I like about except the fact you once got a chance to date me and so I guess, I liked how your ex was so much hotter than mine.” Hera’s ex whom Ari was referring to being her, Ari. “And yes, I did make a Beauty and the Beast reference. I think the std from sleeping around is getting to your brain, you might want to give a try to closing your legs at least once in a week. I know it’s hard for your kind, but trust me it will help you” Ari couldn’t but laugh at the next words that left Hera’s lips. Oh Ari was truly a fool for dating and letting this toad break her heart, Ari should really stick to dating within her standards, she needs another btch or an @sshole, someone who could match her energy. Ari bets that the s3x would be better than anything she had ever experienced. Too bad she dated a corny tattooed loser when she could have been busy enjoying her life. It was whatever, after all even perfect people make mistakes at times, it was what made us humans. “Well, I’m sorry if my insults aren’t up to your high standards of savagery. Maybe I’ll hire a team of professional joke writers to come up with some better material for me. And as for nobody liking me, you think I care what this schools thinks of me? This school is filled with losers who cheat and destroy their mental health every single week and then cry when they ruined their lives and expect everyone else to feel sorry for them? This school that is filled with average not easy on the eye looking people despite being a school for the wealthy? You would think with the amount of money this kids had, they would get some type of plastic surgery to compensate for their lack of natural beauty. Trust me, I don’t need anyone in this hell of a school to like me, all the hot people I want to like me already likes me. As for respecting me out of fear, well, that’s just a bonus. But don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get there someday, when you finally learn how to be less animal like.” It was true, Ari liked the fact that some people respected her out of fear It made her feel powerful and in control. After all, why should she care about being liked when she could be feared instead? It gave her a sense of satisfaction to see people cower in her presence or do her bidding without question. She didn’t need their friendship or approval, just their obedience. And if anyone dared to cross her, they would soon learn the consequences of their actions. Ari enjoyed being the one in charge, and she wasn’t going to let anyone take that away from her. All the people she wanted as friends, as loyal partners to her, she already had, she didn’t need more friends, especially when more meant more possible betrayals. Being feared meant that Ari could lead, that she was everything she considered herself so it was funny to her when Hera tried to use that as a drag. Oh no! What ever shall she do people only respect her cause they fear me, let me get a bucket and start crying and throwing up. Please, Ari internally rolled her eyes, she neeed this btch to be so fr.

Ari found it amusing that Hera thought she could get under her skin with her insults, probably thinking that Ari is getting what she deserves and she’s standing up to Ari, but when you’re pretty talented and a cnt like Hera had called her, you learn to ignore the roaches people called haters. Nothing positive has come from letting those beneath you get under your skin so easily, so all Ari could do was yawn as the panda eyed shrek kept ranting.

“Right, and you pretending I had somebody else’s body was the reason you kept screaming my name.”

Ari blinked, “Yes, is that not what I just said? But wait actually no, that was not the only reason. I screamed the name Hera because it’s a pretty sexy name, and I thought of the Greek goddess Hera as I screamed your name, too bad the only person I know in real life who has the name Hera is you.” Though Ari said all this, she knew it wasn’t completely the truth. She knew the truth is that she had once falling in love with a frog, who she had kissed but unlike Tiana she did not have the luck for the frog to turn into a beautiful looking person instead her frog stayed a frog and that pissed her off, so she denies any attraction she felt for Hera. Embarrassed at her past choices, and at herself for many reasons. The words that did make Ari stop in her tracks though were the next words Hera said, The body of my sister that you battered, by the way. Pushing a pregnant woman down to the floor says more about you than I can tell anyone.” Ari had gone pale at that words.

Ari felt a lump form in her throat as she listened to the words of her sister’s partner. Guilt washed over her as she realized the gravity of her actions. Persephone was like the girl that 15 year old Ari had burned with a curling iron, one of the victims she really regretted. “I was drunk.” Her voice was like a whisper as she defended herself, “And I didn’t know she was pregnant nor did I mean to push her, it was a mistake, a drunken mistake. And if I could go back in time to stop myself I would, Persephone will always be one of my biggest regrets.” She confessed, she was truly sorry about Persephone, she was also sorry about the girl she had burned with a curling iron and that was a huge thing because Ari wasn’t sorry a lot.

Ari rolled her eyes at Hera’s antics, unable to resist a sarcastic remark. “Wow, Hera,” she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “Your boobs really are the star of the show, aren’t they? Maybe you should consider getting them their own agent and maybe the agent could cup it to hold it and make it look less saggy.” Ari mocked, “But really all I’m saying to you comes from the deep kindness of my heart, get a good boob job and invest in some shame. Being shameless and practically harassing was so last year,”

@raviola - Hera

2 Likes

Atlas smiled when she commented on his accent but he did laugh a bit at her relief towards him being able to speak English. He was somewhat used to it, being an Australian person in France. “I’m from Australia, specifically Brisbane. That’s why I don’t have as much of the stereotypical Aussie accent.” He answered her. It had been years since he’d lived in Brisbane, or even been back to visit, but it would always be the place he considered his home. “What about you, where are you from?” He asked to satisfy his own curiosity. He already had a vague guess because of her accent but he wanted to know.

When she gave him permission to join her, he walked around the counter and towards the girl. “I’m Étienne, by the way.” He introduced himself as he sat down, holding his coffee in both hands to keep it stable as he crossed his legs. “The idiot hiding in the back right now is Henri. Just in case you were wondering.” He added, gesturing towards the kitchen before lifting his cup to his mouth, taking a sip, and putting it on the table. Even though he knew Henri spoke minimal English, he still paused for a moment after he said this, waiting to see if he would respond to his comment.

“It’s actually been kinda busy today. A lot of Americans coming through, most of them around our age.” He answered when she asked how his shift had been. The influx of Americans had been puzzling him all day and he wondered if they had all come together or if a large number of people from the US had all decided to travel to France. “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?” He asked her, wondering if she’d be able to satisfy his curiosity.

@raviola - Persephone

1 Like

11 hours. That’s how long he had been on the plane from Beryl to France for the ski trip. Not that it was the only trip he had been on recently. After all, it wasn’t that long ago since Vegas, and lets just say, what happened in Vegas certainly wasn’t anything he expected, but what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. However, for now, what may or may not have happened on that Vegas trip doesn’t matter. The Vegas trip, and the plane ride sitting between Paige and Amie, who was beside Fin until the new girl got involved, which is a different story in itself not including Quinn, were different stories, for another time.

Now, at a French ski resort, possibilities might as well be limitless. Especially with the trip being kick started by the lovely group bonding activity, Dare or Drink. Of course, some people chose to start the drinking before the game. This time, Quinn wasn’t actually part of initiating the drinks, by the time he joined the group, there was already a few others there, like Paige, and even the weird kid that’s always filming everything. Really? Whatever his name is, Amie’s friend with the British accent, that kid was drinking? Anyway, Quinn joined in, but he had only had just a drink before the game was in full swing.

Eventually, it came time for Quinn himself to be dared. It went from Amelia, to her friend Eddie, to Paige, then right to him. At least from Paige, the dare would be interesting, unlike some of the more basic or boring dares he had heard from others. She told him to take a shot for every girl there he had slept with, with an extra if it had been more than once, and to name drop them. Naturally, Quinn couldn’t help himself and had to question the specificity of the dare, “Only the girls?” to which Paige opened it up to girls, guys, everyone there.

Naturally, there was no way he was backing down from the dare. It wasn’t about the fact that with being on the Blue Bloods list, he would lose points for not completing a dare, at that point it really didn’t matter. He just wasn’t going to chicken out of the dare, even if he could feel the drinks he had already had, and knew this would be a lot of shots.

“Alright, well where do I start?” he said looking over the group to see who he had and hadn’t ever slept with. First his eyes met one girl in particular, who things were far too complicated with, not wanting to say her name first after Vegas his gaze continued throughout the group before beginning. “This is in no particular order for the record. Kaya,” he began, taking two shots. “Annie, JP,” two more each. He was already up to 6. “Ari, VC, Hera,” each once, which makes for a total of 9 shots. “Amelia,” only one shot, despite her having expected him to take two. It took him a while to remember that they hadn’t actually done it before that time with JP. Amie just didn’t know that. “I don’t know if I should count it or not since we barely started anything, but Amanda.” Really he wasn’t sure if he should take the shot or not for Amanda, since they had been interrupted when they were together, so the shot he took for her was only about half full in comparison to the rest. “Mateo, and Florence.” he said, taking another shot for each. He was losing track, and even taking a quick look over everyone he didn’t know who he was missing. “I think I’m missing some, so here…” he said, taking an extra drink essentially as a precaution for if he forgot anybody or miscounted.

He was already feeling buzzed, but most of the drinks were just barely in his system. It was not going to be pleasant when it all kicked in in just a little while. However, with his dare complete, he turned to Annie giving her a dare. He told her to make out with everyone she had slept with, but do it the longest with whoever she had done it with most, knowing how much they had done together.

Mentioned
@benitz786 - Paige, Amie, Mateo
@novella - Annie
@CerealKiller - Kaya, JP, Florence, VC
@raviola - Hera
@Kristi - Ari

3 Likes

Clara listened to Adonis’ explanation and while she tried to keep an open mind, by the time he finished speaking, she burst out into laughter, covering her mouth with her hand. “You…you really expect me to believe that?” She asked him as her laughter was subsiding. Maybe he was telling the truth but she had been too hurt by him to consider that possibility. “Unbelievable. If you have no remorse for what you did, you could at least tell me straight up instead of making up ridiculous stories! In no world is that a reasonable excuse for abducting me.” She was yelling now, going a complete 180 from her laughter. ”Let’s say that I did believe you. Am I supposed to feel bad for you?" She looked down, biting her tongue to keep herself from saying more but eventually she couldn’t stop herself.

“Some of us have real problems, Adonis.” She spat out, rolling her eyes . She could have been referencing any number of things, including her dads’ divorce and her eating disorder but she felt the need to bring Adonis back down to Earth because right now, it sounded like he was complaining about a life that most people would kill to have. She had run out of sympathy for him years ago, the first time he’d hurt her, and his sob story had done nothing to bring any of that lost sympathy back. It just sounded like self-centred excuses to her and she honestly couldn’t care less.

@Kristi - Adonis

2 Likes

“Clara, I know i’m a lot of negative things, i’m not going to deny that. And i’m a liar, and if you choose to believe me or not, well I hope you do, but if you don’t well you don’t. I don’t expect you to forgive me or take it as an excuse but more of an explanation. I wanted to clear my mind and tell you so I can move on and before the blue bood reveals it.” He pause taking a sigh, “You could search up my father’s name on the internet: Keiki Loverhack Aeneas. and you can see him waving and talking to his people, you can see our resemblance, and the reason he is never here. I once told you that my father never visited us, because his busy but we have a good relationship with him, and I told you because he is a busy actor and a model but that wouldn’t really explain why he never had a day off and you never questioned it?” Adonis didn’t expect her to believe him just easily, now that he is living a normal life, with normal people and normal friends and his mother got a job as an Anesthesiologists, following her life long dream and they live in America, Adonis couldn’t believe what he used to be or still is as well. But he needed to clear everything, so he could move on and be happy and if Clara will always hate him, then at least Adonis will live knowing she’s safe and happy. “And I never said my abduction of you was excusable, I never defended it nor tried to make you feel pity for me, but I am explaining the truth.” He took a deep breath, “Why did you think everything about my socials is private? I told you i didn’t like posting our relationship online? Remember when you saw a picture of a younger version of me, wearing a little ------ and you asked how was this on the internet though I have a fear of my privacy being all over? Remember how I told you I didn’t know and I was all nervous? Remember how my older sister had interrogated you asking how are your leadership skills? And where you ready for such a huge responsibility if we were found and we got married and you asked me about it and I told you my sister was just suffering from delusions even though me and you both knew that wasn’t true but you didn’t press? Fck Clara do you remember the countless hints my siblings and mother dropped and the constant times I slipped? Search up my family real last name, it’s not Loverhack, that’s just my father’s middle name, you seriously never questioned anything?”

“I’ve always been hesitant to reveal anything about me. That was one of the reasons we broke up remember? You felt I was the opposite of what I show myself to be: outgoing and readable, you said I get nervous really easily and I told you there is a lot of things to be nervous about during one of our beach dates. There’s a lot of proof online, dated from years ago you can look up. I don’t want you to stop hating me- well i do, but that’s not the point, I’m not just saying this as a web of lies for you to stop hating me or to get back with you, because I don’t want to get back with you in that way and I know you don’t too but I’m telling you this because I value you as a person and when the whole secret one day gets revealed, I want to have told you first. And even if you don’t believe me or look it up on the internet and it gets revealed one day, I want you to see that I’ve been telling you the truth because the day my grandfather died, I’m returning and it would be revealed.” When Clara had said people have real problems, Adonis wanted to curse not in anger at her but in anger at everything. Because of this, he could not have his father in his house, living with him and teaching him the ropes of being a man, while a lot of people never felt how it hurt not having one of your parents present in your life. It hurts even worse when the parent is not dead but just not there for reasons Adonis understands because that is what Adonis grew up in. “People do have real problems yes, like not being able to have your father in your life because of your situation or never getting to have a normal childhood because of your grandfather and being sexually assaulted by your aunt and your grandfather brushing it off to save ‘face’ for your aunt, your right. The world is filled with people with real issues and I am not denying that. But that doesn’t mean my pain isn’t real. It doesn’t mean that my struggles and my experiences aren’t valid. Just because someone else has it worse doesn’t mean that my own hardships don’t matter. I’ve had to deal with the weight of my father’s absence all my life, and it’s not something that just goes away. It’s not something that you can just ignore and pretend like it doesn’t hurt. And I understand that I’ve made mistakes, that I’ve hurt you, and I’m not trying to excuse that. But I needed to tell you the truth, so that you could understand where I’m coming from, so that you could see that I’m not just a monster. I’m a person, with my own struggles and my own pain. And I hope that someday you can forgive me, but if you can’t, I understand. I just needed to tell you the truth so that I could move on, so that I could start to heal.” Adonis finished speaking, feeling drained and vulnerable. He waited for Clara’s response, not knowing what to expect.

“If to you I will always be someone you hate that’s ok, I’m not fine living with that but that’s ok, it’s understandable and it’s a lot of things but I don’t think I could live with myself if i didn’t try to explain it to you whether you believe me or not. what we had was special and I’m sorry for ruining that, I will always be sorry, you will always be my biggest regret but not once have I lied and I won’t lie to you anymore so i’m sorry. And I’m sorry this is going to be the last time we ever talk again, but yeah” He spoke the words with a heavy heart, knowing that he had lost something truly precious.

@Caticorn

2 Likes

Thankfully Ricky did the seemingly impossible - respected her, in that he didn’t attempt to continue any conversation. Though it still made the flight a long one, the silence felt far quicker than going around in circles with her seatmate. When the plane finally landed, Annie had no hesitation in getting out, with the intention of that being her only interaction with Enrique for the rest of the trip. Or longer, ideally.

By the time Dare or Drink had started, Annie was already a few drinks deep, and so to have to complete the latter in the name would best be avoided. She took a seat in the senior circle, as they began partaking in dares. Obviously, Annie didn’t have the same incentive as most, that she won’t be gaining any points if she completed - however, that didn’t motivate her any less. She would never turn down a dare, and so right now she was in her element. This meant she was ready when - sigh - Quinn Castillo turned and told her to make out with everyone she had slept with. The longest with who she had the most. Okay, fine, she’ll play.

𝄞 Can you kiss me more?

Annie’s eyes circled the room before they fell on her first target. Her arms wrapped around JP Medina’s neck as she had that one-night stand - or, as she assumed she had - not that either really remembered it. Who remembers anything that happened in Junior year? Her eyes fell to his lips before hers met them. She let the kiss deepen for a moment, to honor Quinn’s request for a ‘make-out’, but shortly broke away. “Zek,” Annie called out, wasting no time before she turned to face and approach that name. “Z, Z-dog, E-Zek…” Annie continued stalling as she made her way over. “Remember this?” Their lips met as her hand ran through the back of his hair, allowing this one to last slightly longer - considering the next people in line.

She turned to the one who gave the dare, her first time, her longest. “Because you know what they say,” Annie shrugged as she took a step forward. “What happens in Vegas,” She grabbed the front of Quinn’s shirt and pulled him up out of his seat. “You bring to the ski trip.”

𝄞 We’re so young, boy, we ain’t got nothin’ to lose

After letting the kiss with Quinn last slightly longer than necessary, she finally turned to the dreaded. The one she intended to avoid the rest of the trip, clearly didn’t age well. But now she was walking over and kissing Ricky. Her lips meeting his felt weird as it had only been a matter of weeks since this would have been normal. It was distastefully familiar. But Annie made sure it was something that lasted only slightly longer than a peck. “Your turn,” She told Ricky as she backed away to her seat next to Paige. “I dare you, Enrique, to kiss everyone you’ve slept with. Not me though, we don’t have to do that again.”

@benitz786 Ricky Montoya
@Littlefeets Quinn Castillo
@CerealKiller JP Medina
@astxrism Ezekiel Griffin

4 Likes

Clara rolled her eyes as she listened to Adonis continue talking. It sounded like he was complaining and bragging simultaneously, which really got under Clara’s skin. “Adonis, I’m sure if you googled any of the parents of our classmates, you’d find pictures of them waving and talking to people. It doesn’t make you special. Neither does having a father who isn’t in your life.” She was now fully committed to giving Adonis a reality check. “My dads are divorced. I don’t see my dad as much as I would like to either. It doesn’t make you special.”

“You know what though, Adonis? You make everything about yourself. Even if I do remember any of those ‘hints’ you claim your family dropped, did you ever think that I might have just brushed it off as something weird and didn’t think twice about it? Or are you just assuming that I thought about every moment I spent with you every time we were apart?” She spat, finally getting fed up and snapping. She pulled out her phone. “Look, you got your three minutes, now I would much prefer that you never speak to me again.” She didn’t even give him a chance to respond before she turned and walked away, returning to the living room with a smile on her face as she sat down cross-legged. “Alex, serenade me with your favourite romantic song.” She exaggeratedly dared her oldest friend, giggling at the end.

@Kristi - Adonis

Mentioned:
@Megan - Alex

4 Likes