Blue Royalty: New Blood

“Don’t pretend it didn’t happen…it did. You helped me discover a whole new side of myself, and I’m forever grateful. I was just going through a rough patch in life, and needed space…I was in pain, and I I just needed to be with family. I mean, our matriarch passed away. We had to go back to Australia for her funeral.” He said, quietly. Xavier’s next words drove a knife through his chest, and he retracted the hand he was about to grab Xavier’s with. “I understand…maybe I’ll see you later…” He whispered, voice cracking as he turned away.
@Caticorn - Xavier
Holy crap. I wrote that. That was painful.

1 Like

xavier pestana

Xavier listened as Tyler spoke, his feelings conflicted. Hearing what Tyler had been through made his heart hurt, he now felt awful for what he said, but it couldn’t change the fact that he was still upset with him. However, as he watched Tyler retract his hand and as soon as he heard Tyler’s voice crack, he couldn’t stop himself. “Damn it.” He muttered underneath his breath. “Tyler, wait,” He said, stepping closer to him and gently holding his wrist. “Why wouldn’t you tell me?”

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

2 Likes

Tyler stopped when Xavier grabbed his wrist, turning. “I…I really don’t know. I wasn’t exactly thinking right during that time, and kinda shut down. Then we got so busy with the funeral, and just life in general. I’m so sorry…can you forgive me?” He asked. “I was also trying to console Mia. She was an absolute mess. Way more than me. I guess you can blame female hormones, huh?” He chuckled slightly.
@Caticorn - Xavier

1 Like

1 Like

Sophie’s smile grew when Kaya looked to her with a smile in return. “Way too long.” Sophie missed hanging out with Kaya more often, but she just couldn’t. She didn’t want to be near that someone. Though, now with Kaya asking what she’d missed going on with Sophie, she began to tell the notes of interest in her life for her past few weeks. “Not too much really. My uncle’s going to be staying with us for some reason, I’m not really sure why. That party a couple weeks ago… probably couldn’t have gone much worse, but that doesn’t matter…. And, on a really, really good note, I just got a new puppy!” Sophie wasn’t the type to really have a lot going on crazy, the most notable for her in a while being the new dynamic at home with her adoptive uncle, the elevator incident, and of course the most recent event which was the most exciting for her. As she brought up the new dog she had featured in her recent social media post, she was clearly excited. After all, anyone who really knew Sophie, would know how much of a dog, or really any kind of animal, lover she was. “And what’s been up in the Kaya life?”

@CerealKiller - Kaya

3 Likes

Quinn knew to expect that he’d be asked why he was there. After all, the last time he had been anywhere near the halls of Cerulean high, was back in March, which was just for surprising Finch by breaking her out of class for their birthday. He’d been in Beryl to visit since then, but being back at the school was different than just a visit. “Well this is school isn’t it? Why is everyone else here, to go to class. To enjoy one last year of high school.” Quinn said, rolling his eyes. Quinn certainly wasn’t the type to be the one going to classes, or overly enjoying high school overall. “I’m here for the year. Until graduation I’m back to living in beryl.”

@Caticorn - Athena

2 Likes

As the Driver drove Ari to school in the limo, Ari couldn’t help looking out the window and glaring. Did she really have to do this? Ari wanted to puke, wasting her time on such a boy like him.
“Is something wrong Miss. Lee?” The driver said looking at her from the mirror. Ari glared at him, “Just continue driven.” He nodded. Today was going to be a day, she thought bitterly. Arriving at school, Ari came out of the car and flipped her hair. She could do this, she just didn’t have to puke at the idea of… yeah it was going to be easy. She walked through the hallways and went straight to her locker, she got out her books and then searched for where they guy possibly could be.

Ari smiled, finally spotting him. “Hello, Ives. How are you?” Ari greeted in a flirty tone and winked, internally she puked. God, she so didn’t want to do this.

@Nil - Ives

3 Likes

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

Ives was earlier than most people in the school, almost earlier as the guard himself. That’s a bit of an exaggeration, but let’s just say that for the sake of things. As a student leader, he needed to, honestly; it was part of the job. He was now willing to serve students and make the school better for his fellow students.

At least for most; some people just did not deserve anything.

An example of that would be Ari Lee, a girl of pride and of bad reputation. Ives has heard and stumbled upon her devilish behavior, clashing into her once or twice or perhaps more if she continued to unnecessarily be rude to her classmates. He knew people weren’t going to be all kind and sweet, especially in a school like Cerulean High; but as a man of discipline, he didn’t have any plans on tolerating people like her.

Now, apparently, contrary to the atmosphere they both used to always emit when together, things were… confusing. Ives’ brows furrowed deeply as his hand gripped on around the door knob to the student council office, staring right into Ari’s eyes as if to mentally tell her to drop the act. What was she doing? This one wasn’t interested in him, so no way was she being genuine. Did she want something? Probably. No—definitely. A drastic change of attitude can only be done for a benefit.

“Things were fine,” he said, continuing to close the door and emphasizing the word “were” just to make the message clear—her presence was unwanted. Though, this was honestly an accomplishment. Ives was the one who used to come up to her to defend people or try to correct her wrongdoings, but today, there seemed to be a card pulled out to reverse things. “Are you sick today? Your voice sounds off.”

@Kristi- Ari

2 Likes

Was what he said immoral? Downright taboo? Okay yes. He was probably the biggest damn assh0le for talking about the man’s dead brother and using it against him. But hey - Ricky was so far gone his own rabbit hole of misery that he simply didn’t give a sh!t anymore. Though, despite everything, the one thing that p!ssed Ricky off the most was the look of sheer pity in Elio’s eyes. Ricky Montoya didn’t need pity, especially not from the idiot in front of him. Especially not from the assh0le that started this whole descent into chaos. So if Elio hated him, well then, he simply hated the monster he, himself, created. Perhaps all of this, every single thing that was said during this conversation, was what led this conversation into one of more physical correspondence. From the two arguing about who was trustworthy - which, on record, Elio wasn’t - to Ricky being thrown over a damn bench.

Though maybe we should start from the beginning - Elio pushing the blame of sleeping around back to Ricky “God Elio, do you know how much of a hypocrite you are? Sure, I sleep around. At least I don’t hide it. Everyone in this damn school knows that I like to fck around and no relationship I ever go into is serious. When girls sleep with me, it’s because they want to - no strings attached. But you… god, the famed Elio Esposito who has been dating Lenora for the last, what? Two years. Though every few days you two break up with you hooking up with someone else. But you’re not at fault right? Because you have a girlfriend… or should I say had. Though knowing Lenora, she likes toxicity so she’ll probably walk right back into your arms.”

Elio always had a way of getting on Ricky’s nerves, ever since the moment their friendship ended because he slept with Ricky’s girlfriend all those years ago. He knew Elio’s type - the type of person who believed he was never in the wrong. The type of person who couldn’t see his own flaws because he believed he physically couldn’t do wrong. Well, let Ricky tell you, for someone who considered himself to be a good teammate throwing someone on the team across the bench and rendering him unable to play was the furthest thing from that. Maybe Ricky had said the thing about the man’s brother just to prove it to the people surrounding them. To Elio, his own life came first. That also held true for Enrique - but at least, Ricky didn’t hide the fact behind false promises.

So yes, as Elio begin to tell him to shut the hell up, there was a soft smile that fell on his lips. Two reasons for this, of course, because for the first time - Enrique could see Elio’s true colors shining out. And two, out of the corner of Ricky’s eyes, he had just seen the coach come in. Perhaps if he was trying harder to protect himself, the next incident would have been less… hell… dramatic. Ricky felt his body tumble over the bench, though the way his body twisted, he could feel something that sounded like a snap in his leg and brought immediately, and immense pain to his whole body. Though despite the pain, Ricky didn’t flinch. Okay maybe a small flinch, and a mixture of curses as she nursed his leg, but suffice to say Ricky was no longer listening to Elio’s all mighty don’t dare do it again or I won’t stop bull sh!t.

Things happened quickly after that before Ricky had any snarky remark to say, he found the Coach looking at the two screaming something about you’re benched Esposito and then something about detention. Though Ricky soon found the Coach coming back to look at Ricky’s leg, sighing before pointing at two random kids and telling them to help him to the nurse’s office.

Before ricky hopped out of the locker room, he did have a chance to say one last thing to Elio who was now talking to the Coach. “Can’t tell me I’m wrong, Esposito, you would be a sh!tty brother,” though a smile left his lips as coach held him back this time and he was led out of the room.

Timeskip a Few Hours

Well… a synopsis of what happened. The nurse told him he had to go to the emergency room, so for the rest of the day - that’s where he was. Getting his leg treated - and now, he had a cast and crutches and was told no more football for the next few months. Though in retrospect, Ricky didn’t necessarily care about football. It was just a pastime for him. What he was more p!ssed about was something else that he could no longer do. And no, he didn’t mean sex. His parents weren’t too happy getting a call to come to the emergency room. Though his mother, being in DC, wasn’t exactly going to show up. This is why he dealt with his father coming by, not being too happy about the situation. Worried, but not happy. Though Ricky didn’t exactly know why his dad was worried - not like the man really cared.

“You’re coming home, Ricky. You can’t take care of yourself with a cast,”

“Really? I think it’ll be an interesting challenge, pops.” Ricky responded to his father as the man lead him to his police car. Though instead of walking to the passenger side, Ricky just continued crunching away as his father shouted after him about where the hell he thought he was headed. Suffice to say, Ricky didn’t get far before his father forced him into the car. Though, Ricky did convince his dad to drop him off at school to pick up his stuff - though while his old man was distracted, the man disappeared inside the school with no intention of coming out anytime soon - and if he did, he would be leaving in his own car. It seemed his little trip had lasted for most of the school day, and so he arrived right after the last bell had rung to end class.

Though he heard his name called by a familiar voice a few seconds after crunching inside. His eyes met Lenora’s features, her looking him up and down. “It was your boyfriend’s fault, in case you were wondering sweetheart. Great guy you have there. A real step up. I’d do a slow clap for you, but I"m a little busy holding myself up” Ricky stated simply, before winking at the girl and before she could say anything, crunching away into a random room simply to avoid a conversation. Though, consequently, that room was the room for detention.

“Montoya - I’m surprised you actually came on time. Take a seat,”

Ricky raised his eyebrows looking at the woman before pointing at the door. “Actually, I didn’t mean to…”

“Montoya, seat. Now.,”

“Fcking perfect,” Ricky sighed, taking a seat in the back as he often did. The seat he was at already had his name carved on the top, and so the man leaned against the seat and closed his eyes. Just trying to get this stupid day done with. Even hearing the door open, Ricky didn’t open is eyes. Until, of course, Ricky heard Miss. Btch say the girl’s last name. “Williams… take a seat,”

Lazily opening his eyes, he saw Annie walk to the seat in front of him. “You really love trouble, don’t you? First a jail cell instead of a party, and now detention? Some would say you’re headed down a dark path, Williams. I say screw them. It’s more fun over here. Good Ol’ Snitch Montoya says hi by the way,” Enrique stated, a mischievous smile on his lips as the girl turned towards him.

@Madilnel - Idiot
@novella - Lenora Mentioned/ Annie
(@Littlefeets @CerealKiller our shared dad mentioned)

4 Likes

“Things were fine,” Ari internally rolled her eyes, though externally a soft smile was still plastered on her face. ‘Is not like I wanted to be near your ‘i’m a man of honor’ and blah blah @ss either’ She thought. “Oh, Ives you’re really funny” She giggled, “How I didn’t notice it before?” Ari tucked a strand of her backwards. “Are you sick today? Your voice sounds off.” Ari’s eyes widened, “NO! What gave you that impression, I just you know decided to follow your advice and become a better person. You know it is a new year after all,” As if! Ari couldn’t wait to be done with this, “And with a new year comes a fresh change.” She giggled, “I feel more positive than ever.” She smiled, ‘give me a break’ she wanted to puke, all this niceness to him made her stomach sick. How disgusting.

“So say, what you doing?” She asked biting her lips and looking at her feet. She couldn’t bear look at his eyes, it might make her actually puke and ruin this whole thing.

@Nil - Ives

2 Likes

Where did she hit her head?

Ives left eye twitched as the girl giggled, unsure of how to react to it. Whatever the girl was getting into, he wished she at least watched tutorial videos on how to act nice. If she did, though, she perhaps chose to do it her own way after coming to the conclusion of “I can do better than this.” He adjusted the sling of his bag, narrowing his eyes. “I… did not say anything funny, Lee.”

Ives knew he had been telling her to stop being a b!tch, but now he wanted to retract his words. It was not appetizing to see the a good attitude on Lee at all, and he rather her rolling his eyes at him now. But change is good, isn’t it? Well, the question was… is she really changing? Ives was skeptical about it; it was too much for his taste. Too disturbing, in fact. He nodded as she finished her speech of the enlightened, pulling a corner of his lips in a disbelieving way. “You’re positive?” he repeated, a hint of mockery in his voice. “What a big achievement, Lee, I’m honored you let me know. Being nice does get you a lot of benefits… but not all. You know, some people might become your best friend in the future but still won’t give you the answer keys to the exams.” And he smiled, wrinkling his nose.

Ives tried to keep his eyes still on the girl, but he couldn’t help but subtly roll them as she looked down to her feet. He was always willing to be in any atmosphere around, but today he wanted to escape. “Talking to you,” he shrugged. “If that wasn’t obvious enough… what do you want?”

@Kristi- Ari

2 Likes

“I… did not say anything funny, Lee.” I know Mulligan, it’s you Mr.Boredom we are talking about, Ari thought. Ari just kept a soft smile pasted on her face, not knowing what else to say. “Oh” is all she said.

“You’re positive?” Choosing to ignore the hint of mockery in his voice, she smiled and nodded her head, “it’s like i’m a complete different person” Ari was disgusted at that thought, who she already is was beautiful and gorgeous just people like Mulligan failed to see it. Not her fault they were jealous of her. But she could see why they were jealous, being ugly and all. It was no surprise, unknown to Ari a big smile was plastered in her face thinking of how jealous they were. And it looked realistic, +100 points for unintentional positive-ness to Ari! “What a big achievement, Lee, I’m honored you let me know. Being nice does get you a lot of benefits… but not all. You know, some people might become your best friend in the future but still won’t give you the answer keys to the exams.” Ari blinked, she had to contain her anger and not lash out any insults. Nope nope, don’t. She giggled, “Oh come on you know I’m doing good in school already.” And why would I want your help? she added in her head. “I just genuinely want to be friends with you.” Her expression turned into a sad one.

“Talking to you,” Ari rolled her eyes staring at her feet, lucky for her he couldn’t see. “You know for someone who says I’m rude your even worst yourself.” She bit her lips. “If that wasn’t obvious enough… what do you want?” And you wonder why I hated your Mr. I’m the defender of man. God he probably doesn’t get laid, I mean after all who wound want to do him? “I just wanted to talk.” She took deep breaths, “Look I’m… Sorry for all i’ve done.” she mentally cringed, what did she have to be sorry for? For being awesome and them being pathetically obsessed with her? Not her fault they couldn’t keep her out of their minds.

@Nil - Ives

2 Likes

insomnia

Until the moment Hera got a little too drunk. That’s when Charlie stopped taking up space in their mind. All night, Hera could not sleep. They were an insomniac at heart, but today specifically, all of it was getting to their head. Two weeks ago had been the party that introduced them to senior year. And boy had it gone wrong. From the blossoming affair, to the ripped dress and girls saying words they didn’t mean, or at least would regret later, to the video, to the drunk sex in a bathroom with their best friend, not the girl from earlier that night (sorry andi lol). They felt like an awful partner for what wasn’t even technically cheating, an awful friend for drinking, and overall an awful person for what she was about to do.

The summer after junior year, everything seemed to get a little bit brighter. Perhaps it was because her friend that kept her acting up, going to parties and dancing on tables, was gone at rehab, giving Hera a much less expensive, much more freeing break of their own. Summer became flower fields with Sammy (even though they pretended to dread it, and still haven’t quite accepted that they like spending time in nature), getting ice cream that hera bites because of their weird orphan tendencies they developed as a child, pretty fireworks on the fourth of july, dandelions flying away on the current of the breeze, and of course, hook-ups. However, these at least, were medium healthy because Hera didn’t even get attached. They just enjoyed the sex, the moment, the smiles, the laughter, and the candle wax dripping down their partner’s thighs that their hands were too restrained to remove.

When that party ended, and school began, actions met their consequences, and the sun set down behind their home planet. The thoughts in her head came out like nocturnal predators in the jungle they called a school. She was shivering, legs up to her chest, alone as she saw the very animals that consumed her come out to play. They had remembered what it was like to be sober, but not what it was like to be awake. Outside of this reality, they were a spectator watching their body be devoured. No matter how much they wanted to forget all of this, they couldn’t look away from the alluring flame that was their own destruction.

come back and fill in the space here ixy They hopped up and began to rummage through their closet racks for something to wear. Upon that they landed on a black shirt, big jeans, their signature leather jacket (for the wind) and a beanie from the drawer. To top it all off, they laced up their chunky doc marten boots on their nightstand, foot stepping down from it with a stomp, and snuck out the creaky door. Thankfully, the home was large enough so that nobody could hear them, and they walked out casually, security camera on the door watching them walk away for now. She’d rearrange the tapes later, another thing they learned from all the unsafe neighborhoods they were passed around.

The trees outside of their home held hera like water in their hands, fallen leaves crunching under their boots until they saw her motorcycle that stayed hidden away from the streetlights. She swung a leg over the seat, revving the engine before taking off into the night. They swore they wouldn’t go for joyrides that made the speed limit seem like a mere suggestion anymore, but at least it was better than drvgs. The most preferable situation was that she slept soundly, and never felt the need to do any of this, but that was never an option for Hera Zhou. They were finally available for school, and they weren’t going to show up high. Especially not with them wanting to get better. Not just for her, but for their family. If you thought they were gonna get help from others, you would be damn wrong. Hera wasn’t going to let anyone who cared about them have to worry for anything more than what they have on their plate now.

The illuminated city only lasted for so long before they reached the highway that would take them far off into the country, where the light of the stars was visible again, the sky not as intimidated by man-made light as the urban skyline. The statewide road soared above the ground, making the city look so tiny in hindsight, stars shining above their body, everything felt so small and insignificant. For a small moment, Hera was free. Her bike could go faster than light and no one would care, so they did. All of the wind became oxygen that filled their lungs, lighting them up like she were reviving after being dead inside their body for so long.

Eventually, the road descended back to earth, narrowing until it became a gravel trail that lay hidden between trees. Sloppily, they pulled over into the grass on the edge of the road, becoming more aware of the little rocks under the road as they came to a stop, sitting in the dirt and pulling off their jacket because the cool wind that hit their torso harshly had dissipated. Soon, the summer heat would settle in, so they let themselves fall back into the ground with a smile that was dedicated to the night. Not the one that made them feel alone, but the one that made their lonely howl heard. For a moment, they felt as though they could just lay there. No cigarettes needed to make the mood more poetic, no romanticized drugs could make this moment feel as perfect as it was. Nor did they want to test it. Because in her heart, she knew that she was here for a reason outside of theirselves. Their stubborn brain could try and deny it all it wanted, but it would not win, not this time.

When their phone read it to be 5am, Hera knew it was time to drive back so they could sneak in before the sun rose on the horizon. They made sure to return early so that there were no panic in the return home. So they got back on and let the engine whir them away up and down hills, down the highway, through the city and then back home. Upon arriving, they took off their mucky shoes to enter, made sure to copy security tapes from another day and replace them with the current ones, and changed into today’s outfit, out of the heavy one that smelled of sweat and chlorophyll.

Upon arriving at school, many memories came flooding back, not as many as the first day of school, but the hallway still smelled the same as the day they had their first public breakup, the lockers were still blue like their tongue before making purple with a girl, the teachers still giving the same shady looks that they got when they got outted, and most of all the people. They all still carried the same familiar faces that Hera has known since she was 14. They all came with their own memories, and connections. It was so surreal to think about.

Luckily, Hera got to let go of the thoughts in their mind when they were pulled into a storage cupboard by a certain Charlotte Bekker. It was dark, but Hera could keep their eyes on the prize. “Just who I wanted to see” they thought out loud in a quiet voice so that Char wouldn’t hear it too loud, putting their hands on her waist and looking into her eyes intently when the girl turned back to face her. So close, their noses were touching a little bit. They closed their eyes for a quick kiss and then pulled away to find themselves against the wall again. For some people that might be a bit much considering you met this person two weeks ago ((cough) AJ) but I guess Hera loves different. So touchy, what a stereotype. “Don’t you have a class to get to?” They raised a brow, tilting their head.

@Andi

2 Likes

Clara following on with Phoebe’s pretend to be friends act while walking down the hall made things a lot easier. If we ignore the tension she felt with every step she took, but luckily it was never hard for her to keep her cool and act as if nothing was wrong. She was doing this with everyone, for her own personal reasons, for a while now. Pretending… but she was still her bubbly, confident self. ”I feel offended by that,” she giggled to herself when Clara mentioned she doesn’t like tea, with her free hand tightly holding onto her white bag. If she liked the girl she’d actually enjoy this conversation but that was not the case. All she wanted was to get to a spot with not many people around, make sure she was safe and as her very important question before walking away and hoping not to bump into Clara ever again.

And she would’ve done that - walked away, if Clara only had a different answer. Yet. That one word echoed in Phoebe’s mind while she tried to keep a calm smile on her face. Act as if that words meant nothing, as if she didn’t know what they were talking about. ”Hm,” Phoebe mumbled, now twirling a strand of her own hair as she let her gaze fall down. ”Why are you so serious? I’m just messing with you… I trust you,” with that she looked up at her again, another soft giggle escaping her lips as she gently nudged Clara with her elbow. Was she joking? No. But she also didn’t want to upset her and this was the only way to move on from that conversation. Pretend what Clara said didn’t bother her when it did, quite a lot. ”Have I told you I really like that shirt? Where did you get it from?” And talking about literally anything else was what Phoebe hoped would help. Especially if she threw in a little compliment.

@Caticorn - Clara

1 Like

Karen’s face lit up as Cynric held up a piece of candy. “Thank you. You know, I’ve never seen this color starburst.” She said, referring to the blue packaged candy in the palm of her hand. She started laughing as she sat down. “Do you carry candy everywhere you go? I’m surprised there’s not a group of students surrounding you and begging for more.” Cynric’s funny antic reminded her how nice he was compared to his sister. At least it was easy to talk to him. It always seemed like when she talked to his sister she was doing something wrong.

“Do you have chocolate in your candy pouch?” She looked over his desk, pretending to search for it.

@Nil - Cynric

2 Likes

The two girls standing in front of him were different. Even without knowing either one, someone could easily tell that fact. And no, he wasn’t talking about the obvious - one being raven-haired and one being blonde. It was in the way they stood, the way they spoke. Every single thing about them screamed opposite. Though, maybe, he’d just have to get to know the new girl better to see if there was some of that Parker similarity. Was that a good thing? Well… maybe it was just something someone would have to find out. Would he be that person? Maybe not - after all, it was never a good thing to get in too deep with the Parkers. As much as he enjoyed VC’s presence, he knew her family was dangerous - dangerous enough that he had kept a distance for the past few years.

"Beginners luck huh? So what do you call the last 4 years then? I mean… all I’m saying is don’t be surprised if you get a call from the front office telling you that you are now the Salutatorian instead of Valedictorian " he stated, making sure his smile didn’t emphasize any of the feelings he felt deep inside. One thing he knew was that you could never sweat in front of VC. Weakness and exploiting it was her strong suit, which is exactly why he never showed any when he was with her.

Moving his gaze towards the second girl, the conversation was lighter. More relaxed… in a sense. “Of course. Take your time, we have all season for you to take me up on that offer after all,” . he stated before laughing at her notion of it feeling like Stockholm syndrome. “You say that now, but after 4 years of being stuck in the same place, I don’t know if you’ll feel that way,” he responded. He wasn’t surprised when she said cheerleading wasn’t for her, though she looked the part, even the simple conversation he had told her that wasn’t her strong suit. Though he couldn’t help but roll his eyes jokingly at VCs next comment. “You see… it’s always been my dream to be a cheerleader, but sadly, the last time I tried out my triple back flip amazed the team so much that the captain was scared I was going to be better than her and OH MAH GOD she made the whole team turn against me so… sadly I don’t think there’s much hope for me there,” he stated with a valley girl accent. He motioned doing a hair flip with his hand, even though he had no hair to flip simply to bring a smile on the girl’s lips. “Though, how about this, VC. If you get Valedictorian, I’ll wear a cheerleading uniform and do a special little shimmy for you? Though it’s never going to happen,”

With that, Mason looked at his watch and made a soft but audible sigh. “As much as I’d love to discuss how amazing I would look in knee-high boots next because that’s where I’m imagining this conversation is going to go, I do have to get to class to turn in that extra credit assignment. I’ll see you later than VC? And, Olivia, I do hope to see you at our game. Let me know if you need anything alright? Like a host that won’t hold you captive.” He added with a small wink as he started walking away, backward so that he could still talk to them but it was clear the conversation would end when he turned his back. Another thing he learned - becareful what you say to VC. She does, indeed, remember everything so limiting conversations were always the best. It was only when he turned away from the two girls that his smile was replaced with a frown.

Mason walked away at a brisk pace, walking into what he believed was an empty room before closing the door and dialing a familiar number, sighing when it hit voicemail. “Remember when I told you I had a little problem a few weeks ago… well I have another one. Call me back when you can.” A soft curse met his lips as he hung up the phone, though before he could do anything else, Mason found himself turning around and seeing a girl look at him… a girl named Logan Blackwood.

sh!t

“Logan… how long were you standing… you know what it doesn’t matter. Sorry I just… found out that my football uniform has a hole in it so I was calling my mom to see if she could fix it…”

@CerealKiller Mentioned

@Littlefeets

3 Likes

Summer. The summer before the final year of high school, the summer that everyone was supposed to enjoy. Well that was quite the opposite for Alex. Although he hand his band, making new music and hanging out with a couple friends, the one person he looked forward to spending the summer with was now ignoring him. There may have been… okay he messed up.

It was currently the second week of senior year. Time flies by, soon enough they would all be graduating. Alex stood in the hallway, blinking back into realization. A voice he recognized, one he hasn’t heard in so long, mumbled to herself while rushing into an empty room. The words all too familiar to him, only bringing back memories from 2 months ago.

“I’ve been working on a new song” Alex told the girl sitting beside him. Of course the song was about her, though she could probably catch onto this as she listened to the lyrics. He began to strum his guitar, playing the melody of the song that has only the beginning and the chorus. “If all it is is eight letters. Why is it so hard to say? If all it is is eight letters. Why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you close? And then ask you for space. If all it is is eight letters. Why is it so hard to say?” He stopped singing and eventually slowed the strumming. “That’s about all I have…” He turned his body, facing her and pulling the guitar strap over his head. “What do you think? I’ve had the melody for a while but couldn’t find the right lyrics for it. I’m not sure if-” He was cut off by Amie suddenly kissing him. It caught him by surprise, instantly pulling back. Of course he liked her, but he never planned for it to be that way. Why would she even kiss him, he never thought she liked him like that and that’s why he never acted on his feelings. “Amie i-” He tried to speak but she cut him off again, getting up. “I- im so sorry. Just forget that happened. I thought… Im so… god I’m such an idiot” She rambled on before running up the stairs, the sound of the door shutting soon after.

As he walked down the hallway, his head turned watching the girl rush into the empty classroom. He followed her into the classroom. “God I’m so dumb” This was his perfect opportunity. She had been ignoring him ever since that night, even through all of the failed attempts by messaging her or trying to catch her at the perfect time, there had been barely any words shared between the two. He missed her, a lot. He messed up by pushing her away, and although he tried to fix it… she wouldn’t listen to him. Phoebe was no help, the two hanging out a couple times during the summer but were often away as Alex was travelling for his band’s music and the twins travelling at the same time.

“Usually I’d disagree but you’ve been ignoring me for three months”

@benitz786 - AMIEEEE

3 Likes

Senior year, finally it was underway. It had been a couple weeks since the party, and the competition for Blue Royalty was just beginning. Of course, it wasn’t a great feeling for Laurel to not see her name on that first list, but it was expected. Its the long game that matters, not the start. However, the game wasn’t what mattered as Laurel walked towards her locker after her first class of the day. Standing right there was someone she hadn’t spoken much with throughout high school. “How’s a girl supposed to get into her locker when someone’s blocking the way?” Laurel questioned in a nonchalant manner.

@astxrism - Zek

2 Likes

imagez

2 Likes

Amelia was so… SO damn glad she had finally escaped the mess that was that conversation with JP. Her mind went over his last words, the mention that she might still need tutoring if question 4 was hard - and part of her mind was reeling over the words. Though as she walked away from him and slipped into an empty classroom to get a hold of her damn self, she couldn’t help but reprimand herself for her idiotic actions. God who the hell… why couldn’t she just… not be her? Not act like an idiot. School… that was easy but social life… god for Amie, it was like a foreign language. Hell, it was like Spanish. She needed tutoring and even that wasn’t necessarily helping all the way.

“God I’m so dumb” Amie sighed, taking a seat on an empty desk as she put her head in her hands. Though honestly, Amie simply expected to stay there for the next few minutes until the bell rang… that was until, of course, she heard his voice. Him… being someone she had been avoiding like the plague for the past few months… him being one of her former closest friends… him… being a man she had a crush on for the past few years of her life and only having the courage to do something about it recently… though… they both knew how that went.

Amelia slowly looked up, almost hoping she was imagining things. Sadly, following along as the day had seemed to be going for her, her luck wasn’t the best. Standing in front of her, her heart stopped for a second as her eyes met Alex’s. She couldn’t help her mind going back to the last time she saw him, the way she heard his new song and simply… couldn’t stop herself from kissing him. Part of her always hoped… he felt the same way. Clearly… he didn’t.

For the next three months after… the incident… Amelia Grace avoided any mention of him. Though perhaps it helped that it was summer and she could physically avoid him. Avoid his music with the simple click to turn it off. Any time Phoebe mentioned anything, Amie simply changed the conversation or avoided talking about it by leaving the room. Apparently… that wasn’t going to last because being in the same room simply was a breeding ground for running into one another sooner or later… and as much as she hoped it was later, apparently, it turned out to be now. Great… just…great.

“Al…Alex I… ignoring? I don’t… I wouldn’t say… ‘Ignoring’ per say. It was more… I was just pre…occupied like… right now I have a class to get to because…Miss Esposito needs me to turn… in my assignment yeah… I should…go do… that,” Amie started. Remember what she thought about social situations… this was the definition of something she wanted to avoid as long as possible and if she could continue to do so, she would.

@Megan

3 Likes