Blue Royalty: New Blood

“Don’t apologize, I don’t mind answering.” Tsumuji let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. “I guess my main motivation is my daughter. I work hard so that once I move out of my parents’ house, I can support us on my own.” Tsumuji blinked, “You have a daughter?” she asked.

“What food do you crave most often?” Tsumuji thought about this question for a while before answering with “Probably pizza, hmm I love pizza.”

@Caticorn - niko

1 Like

“Oohh, Italy and Greece? That’s super cool. Is Italian food as good as it is in America? I actually heard the pizza isn’t very good. Now, Greek food is good. What was your favorite food there?” He asked. He was slightly confused about why she’d kill him, but he didn’t think he wanted to know. “Ok, cafeteria next. The food’s pretty good here.” He listened to her ask about Adonis, shaking his head. “No, I’m sorry. Good luck finding him.”
@Kristi - Nevaeh

2 Likes

“Oohh, Italy and Greece? That’s super cool. Is Italian food as good as it is in America? I actually heard the pizza isn’t very good. Now, Greek food is good. What was your favorite food there?” Nevaeh stared at him with a blank look on her face, “Well 1 thing, Italian food is as good as it is in america especially when made by grandmas and it is a very healthy cuisine and 2, I guess my favorite greek cuisine would be Souvlaki. You?” Nevaeh asked, “I mean your favorite Australian and American cuisine?”

Nevaeh saw his confused look on his face and chuckled, “And here I though you were a smart blonde.” She teased. “‘At least she doesn’t have to worry about you being killed’ I mean because of you being reckless.” She smiled shaking her heads, so it was true what they said about Americans eh? “Ok, cafeteria next. The food’s pretty good here.” He told her, “Really?” she asked.

“No, I’m sorry. Good luck finding him.” Damn, Nevaeh had to give the universe 3 points now. “Bummer” she dusted herself off, “next place?” she asked the ‘tour guide’

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sophie nodded just slightly when Kaya commented that what Sophie had going on was exciting. A new puppy, her uncle being in town, both exciting things, but the party a couple weeks earlier was certainly a negative thing. Something which was a bit of a relief that Kaya didn’t ask about. Sophie smiled as Kaya said she was working on an album. Sophie wasn’t surrounded by much music during her childhood, but from the moment she was adopted, she was in a safe home full of light, love, and music. Though the music wasn’t in the form of being in the music business, her adoptive mother was still a music teacher and simply finding a joy in music became an important part of Sophie’s life. Listening to music, playing an instrument, singing, even the production that goes into making everything happen behind the scenes, all of it was amazing, so Sophie was certainly happy to hear about her friend’s musical endeavors. “Really? That’s awesome.” Sophie said excitedly. “Hope that goes well, and I’m certain it will.” Sophie nodded when Kaya said it was “still too morning” for her. Sophie was more of a morning person, but she could understand Kaya not. “So… how is the working on an album going? Plans to top the charts? And if you ever need an outside opinion on anything for it, you don’t have to look far.”

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

Quinn gave a slight nod of his head when Athena commented on going to class. “Just have to show up enough to get through this f**king year.” It didn’t matter how much Athena may try to lighten the mood, Quinn’s mood wasn’t going to improve all that much. The best Quinn could even do was to find a distraction. All he could do was to find a way to numb the way he felt, focus on his anger, or find someone to use simply as a distraction to feel anything else. As of that moment, Quinn still needed more time to cool off and deal with the death before he could be more… tolerable for most people. “Yeah, cool.” Quinn said, rolling his eyes once again. “Cool” it was cool that he would be in Beryl. No, it wasn’t cool. Fine, it was nice to be in the place he grew up, where many of his friends were, but why he was back made the entire thing far from cool. “Yeah, thanks. Had it for a while now.” Quinn simply responded with after Athena commented on his jacket.

@Caticorn - Athena

2 Likes

Denise Copeland

Denise smiled “That’s a nice name. Well, I’m Denise, which is, in my opinion, a pretty blah name. But Leon sounds like lion. Sounds brave.” She smiled. After saying their names neither didn’t know what to say, so Denise brought up a question she needs answered about the school. “Oh, hey I don’t know if there’s any chance of you knowing this, but do you know if there are try-outs for the cheerleader squad anytime soon? I’d really love to join and I’m positive I could do it.” She said while mimicking a cheerleader kick, imaginary pompoms and all. “Pretty flexible, am I right? I just hope it’s flexible enough to get picked.” She said, excited she got to show her moves to somebody today.

@Caticorn

1 Like

“Italian food is healthy? Huh, I’d have thought it’d be carb loaded or something. It it true that they eat a lot? Like, stuff you to the gills?” He asked, chuckling. Now he was imagining a fish eating Italian food. “Oohh, Souvlaki is good. Hmmm…my favorite Aussie food is probably lamingtons or Dory fillets. Dory is actually a type of fish. No, not Finding Nemo. That Dory is a Blue Tang. Now, my favorite American food…I quite like burgers, honestly.” He laughed when she explained about him being reckless. “Hey! I’m smart! You just needed to clarify! Ok, next is the library. Do you read a lot?”
@Kristi - Nevaeh

2 Likes

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

~⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●-⌑●~

“Uh… no no it’s ok,”

Ives shrugged and nodded. “Okay, good,” he said, a line that was simple yet cryptic—was it good in the sense of hiding disappointment, or was it good in the sense of relief, knowing he doesn’t actually need to extend such unbearable interaction? Of course, to Ives, it’s the latter and it’ll always be the latter as long as we’re talking about Ari Lee. Though, again, this is Ari Lee, and it’s not a surprise if she takes it to be the second too.

“Contesting?” he repeated, looking at Ari for seconds. Ah, the question that’s probably most asked to Cerulean seniors. It wasn’t going to be evitable, but it was a question most students probably hesitate to answer in fear of being sabotaged. “Should that really be a question? Of course, I am.” he proceeded anyway, following it with an ever-so-slightly smug smile. Not waiting for her response, he turned on his heels as he lifted his wrist to his chest. He didn’t intend to be late to the first class for the sake of… whatever kind this chat was. “Anyways, I will have to go. It was… nice to talk with you, Lee.”

@Kristi- Ari
Sorry about the late reply… I legit thought I already did yesterday lmao-

2 Likes

“Italian food is healthy? Huh, I’d have thought it’d be carb loaded or something. It it true that they eat a lot? Like, stuff you to the gills?” Nevaeh shrugged, “We eat but not as much as Americans.” She joked running a finger through her black hair. "Oohh, Souvlaki is good. Hmmm…my favorite Aussie food is probably lamingtons or Dory fillets. Dory is actually a type of fish. No, not Finding Nemo. That Dory is a Blue Tang.” Nevaeh arched an eyebrow, “Finding Nemo?” she asked, she have heard about that before from her parents but never asked about it. "Now, my favorite American food…I quite like burgers, honestly.” Nevaeh looked at her nails, “Burger is good too, but I prefer pizza” she told him. *“Hey! I’m smart! You just needed to clarify! " Nevaeh giggled, “Sure Mr. Blonde.”

"Ok, next is the library. Do you read a lot?” Nevaeh nodded her head, “I do, you can never gain too much knowledge.” Besides she learn more about dealings with foes and what to do in a troublesome situation. It was good to acquire knowledge, Nevaeh would recommend that to a lot of people in this world; because no offense but a lot of them were brain dead. “This place looks way better than any place in the building, no offense.” Nevaeh said admiring the library as she looked around. “Do you read a lot Tyler?” Nevaeh asked, she pulled out a book from one of the shelves and opened the middle of it. It was titled ‘chapter 25, the tiktok era’ she closed it and put it back. “The 00s was really an era, eh?” She asked shaking her head.

Nevaeh continued exploring the library, she saw two people sitting down with a book, she looked at them before turning away so they wouldn’t see her. She got another book titled “The song of Achilles,” This was one of Nevaeh favorite book, the value, the beauty of this book was just wow. “The song of Achilles” she said out loud turning to Tyler, “Have you ever read this book” she asked.

After she scanned the library they exited it, “So what’s Next Tyler…” Right, she didn’t know his surname.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

2 Likes

niko tanaka

You have a daughter?
“Yeah, I do,” They confirmed, figuring that since the picture of her was already out there, there really wasn’t any point in hiding it anymore. “Her name is Yua and she’ll be two years old in January.” They added, a soft smile appearing on their lips. “Probably pizza, hmm I love pizza.“You really can’t go wrong with pizza,” They agreed with her, nodding before thinking of another question. “Okay, what’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?”

@Kristi - Tsumuji

4 Likes

As Amelia left, julian made his way to his car to get the spare change of clothes he kept there in case of need. For emergencies… Does this even count as an emergency?
Anyway, getting changed and normal again, jp headed back into the school when he ran into an old friend of his, Clara, which was already a nice continuance of his day. As she asked him what he was doing in this fine morning the boy let out a small laugh accompanied by a subtle chuckle ”got my whole outfit soaked, just came back from changing” he chuckled ”not my luckiest day” he added ”what about you?” he asked the girl, looking at her and around at their surroundings

@Caticorn Clara

2 Likes

“Yeah, I do,” She said and Tsumuji was surprised but just nodded. “Her name is Yua and she’ll be two years old in January.” Tsumuji aweed at this, “Awww can I meet her?” Tsumuji asked a little bit shyly.

“You really can’t go wrong with pizza,” Tsumuji giggled, “Agreed” Pizza was one of Tsumuji favorite foods along with broccoli and rice, beans and well ice cream. “Okay, what’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?” Tsumuji blinked, “Well probably when I dreamt that I was being killed by big huge monsters tissue who did weird dances like this.” Tsumuji stood up and demonstrated . Sitting back down she asked, “So if one of the” Tsumuji put a hand under her chin trying to think of a question, “Ok so what is your favorite show from the 00s?”

@Caticorn - Niko

2 Likes

Seeing as the girl seemed just as excited about the album as Kaya was, she smiled at her response, crossing fingers as Sophie wished it goes well ”fingers crossed” she told her, in hopes of her hard work actually paying off eventually with the growing success of her career.

Kaya listened to her friend as she spoke and asked questions on the album and her work, nodding lightly as she turned to answer ”a little hope never hurt no one” she told her as she asked if she was heading to top the charts, which she sure hoped for. ”who knows, maybe it’ll be a hit” she said with a smile on her face. Honestly if she wanted to make it east, it could be quite easy to make it and get super famous without trying, but she never wanted that. She wanted to be known for her hard work, for talent, for being good, not for being X’s daughter or Y’s friend, just for being awesomely Kaya. Was that something too unreasonable to want? Didn’t think so.

”noted” she said with a light smile on her face as Sophie offered herself as outside opinion, which was always necessary and helped a damn lot. ”I’d love that. could let you hear a bit of something I’m working on right now some point if you wabr” she suggested with a soft smile.

@Littlefeets Sophie

4 Likes

”You just raised hell,”

She instantly laughed and shook her head. “I guess we did, huh?” She joked, nudging him lightly with her shoulder. If anything, they both did it. Victoria definitely wouldn’t have done that without one of her best friends by her side. He grasped her hands softly and helped her off the desk as he spoke. Victoria laughed as she looked down, running a hand through her long dark hair before tilting her head as she smiled brightly.

“I know, you might have to stop me before I go on a downwards streak,” She told him in a joking tone – fully meaning what she said. There’s no way this ridiculous game would make her turn bad. That’s not what she wanted. What she wanted was a full shot to a career/life path that she truly deserved. Doing bad wasn’t in her nature… Unless, it’s a case like the one previously.

After hearing about what Zek had told her, she was honestly worried for her friend — and Annie? At least she thinks that was her name. A forest fires? She would be sure to make sure neither of them were incarcerated. Now that… would be bad and even though Zek said not to get involved, she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from paying the bail on the two.

A few weeks later ~

Waking up from her sweet slumber, she clicked the dismiss button on her morning alarm. Victoria was always a morning person. Always waking up bright and early to go check on things. Making a hot cup of tea, watering plants, and writing a bit was her go to. Oh, and Hope — her dog. She found Hope stuck under a bridge just as a little puppy during one of the worst nights of her life. Knowing it was destiny, she rescued her and took her home, giving her the name Hope. Victoria had a lot of meaning with the name. Meaning that no one, but her would understand and that made her sweet pet that much more hers.

After getting back from her morning walk with Hope, she got ready for school. Fashionably on time. As she was kicking the kickstand down on her motorcycle, she saw one of her closest friends, Adonis. Predictable enough, he was grabbing the number of a girl who Victoria didn’t recognize. She laughed lightly to herself, taking her helmet off and catching up to him as he entered the school. “You know, you should really set a limit to who you pick up here. With your luck they might press charges for harassment…” She teased her friend, lightly nudging him with her shoulder. Although, the comment was pretty serious. A lot of people here were ruthless, over everything.

“Sooo… ? It’s been so long!” She told him, smiling brightly as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder. “What have you been up to?” Victoria asked.

@Kristi - adonis
@astxrism - zek from the party

2 Likes

“You know, you should really set a limit to who you pick up here. With your luck they might press charges for harassment…” Adonis recognized that voice very well, it was the voice of his childhood friend, the most annoying girl but the best person you will ever meet Victoria. “Well Hello There little ballerina.” He greeted, he put one hand in his pockets and begin to flex his left muscle, “Nah you know no one can resist the great greek god Adonis.” Adonis joke. “So how are you little ballerina?” Adonis asked his there friend.

“Sooo… ? It’s been so long!” Adonis blinked, “Didn’t we see each other last week?” He asked then a smirk appeared in his face, he put a hand around Victoria’s shoulders, “But who can resist seeing my face again? I know I can.” he joked and retreated his hands. “What have you been up to?” Adonis shrugged, “You know the usual, going to parties, getting laid, being the good boy I am and hating on Aj for what he did to me back in elementary school.” Yeah Adonis could hold a grudge for pretty long, he was ‘forgiven’ (ok that was a lie) but sometimes he can be quite, well, you know. “What about you?” He asked running a hand through his brown hair.

@aesthetic - Victoria

2 Likes

Parting ways from that mason guy sure made her feel less weird, but the discomfort was still there, coursing through her veins as painful memories clinged to her mind and heart. But that’s not relevant now, she walked away as telling herself to stop overthinking about things that aren’t there. Trying to focus back on the whole new school experience, she refocused as hearing vc calling her name and herself not responding for a while ”sorry sorry” she said and looked at the girl who told her she had to go do something, parting ways from her as she flashed her a warm smile. ”see you later” she told her with a smile in return and headed her own way.

One would think getting hit by memories once a day is enough, but that wasn’t the case for Olivia as she saw yet another face she thought she’d never see again. are you kidding me cerulean high.

”Callum-” she said in quiet shock as facing the boy, actually managing to speak this time. ”its- wow, I’m a bit surprised ” she admitted after a while, while looking down momentarily, thinking of… things she didn’t necessarily want to think about. ”what are you doing here-” she asked, thinking as she realised where the name of this city was familiar from.

@angelic Callum

2 Likes

Aj was fast asleep, snoring like he usually did. Though — tell him that, and he will deny it to the grave. He woke up with a case of mono, having to drive to the ER before school and coming back home with a doctors note. Aj was used to getting mono or really any illness for that matter. He had the worst immune system. Don’t tell the mother of his children that. #ripAj’skids.

He sent a quick text to Phoebe:

To: Stinky :white_heart:
I’m sick with mono. please ditch and come save me P x

Unknowingly, Aj has really latched on to Phoebe. After everything that had happened, it’s almost like she was his lifeline. His reason. He knew he was pretty much horrible for asking her to be there all the time, but he would always do the same for her. No matter what. That’s what friends are for, right? Adlai knew she would be there any minute, so he turned on their favorite movie, just to have something on in the background. He heard a bit of yelling coming from the hall and knew exactly who it was. “Wow, my girl in shining armor pulling through,” He said, greeting her as she came through the door.

“I swear your family wants you dead, it was unlocked again,”

Aj grinned and shook his head, resting his arms behind his head. “Honestly, you’re an angel. Thank you.” He told her, patting the spot next to him, and feeling better already. She had that effect. Anywhere Phoebe went people were instantly just in a better mood than before. “And as for the door? If there were an intruder… they’d never be able to handle my God-like kung fu.” He said, making a pose and letting out one of those cheesy kung fu noises they make.

“I made you tea first… How are you feeling?” Sitting down, she gently placed a hand on his cheek with a sweet but concerned smile. ”I hope hearing you missed one epic fight on the parking lot won’t make you feel worse.”

He smiled lightly as he felt her hand grasp his cheek. “Ooo tea, how lovely. Thanks, mom.” He teased, actually glad someone could finally take care of him. He wasn’t ever really taken care of by anyone other than himself… Or Phoebe. Sometimes Hera. Usually, Aj was the one giving the care. To his brother, his mom… It was endlessly tiring, so this? Yeah, this was nice.

Before he could even tell her how he was feeling, she began to talk about a fight in the parking lot. He raised his brows, kinda shocked but also not? I mean, It’s Blue Royalty after all.
“Well, you’re going to have to tell about this fight, ASAP.” He said with a chuckle — softly patting the spot next to him as he took a sip of the warm tea.
“Who was it?” Aj asked curiously as he turned his body towards her, sitting Indian style.

@astxrism phoebe

3 Likes

After a conversation with Annie, he went on his merrily way to go to class. Not all of them. As the last two classes of the day approached, he gladly skipped them. Plus they were the two classes that he strongly dislikes. Who in their right mind would put them in a row and at the end of the day? A Psychopath, that’s what. Thankfully, he can just walk out the doors with no teachers catching him. He spoke too soon. He figured that out when he heard a teacher yelling ‘Young Man, what are you doing?!’ Not even looking at the woman, he bolted out the door and to his car.

Ice cream could never do wrong. He knew the perfect spot. A tad bit close to a certain someones home, but it’s a public beach and she shouldn’t be home. Then again she was drunk talking to him about how she missed him. That was the only way she would talk to him. It was still school time, so she woudn’t be home. So, he grabbed his ice cream and took a stroll through the beach. It was hoenstly very relaxing until he heard a dog barking and running up to him. A smile fell upon his face as he knelt down to pet Rascal. “I’ve missed you too buddy,” He laughed slightly until he remembered where this dog comes from. Technically him, but he gave him to Amie- Amelia.

No… please tell me her dad is taking him on a walk. Although that might be worse be- Nope definitely Amelia. That was determined to be her as he heard her voice yelling at him. He winced slightly, she is very not drunk right now. “Oh… Hi, well… uhm, I just came to get ice cream. You know the one that I used to take you- i mean the one like just over there,” Good job, rehash old memories cause that’s the greatest idea. Enrique please call right now or something. As good of an ice cream place it was, he always thought about you know since she lived right there and was like their spot. Stop thinking stupid things, Maxon. At least the dog missed him. Cause the girl right in front of him for sure hates his guts.

What an eventful day. One ex to the next. Please don’t let there be a third.

@benitz786 ~ ex <3 & fav doggo & bestie mentioned

3 Likes

Leah sighed when Embry asked about the books she was allowed to read. “My mom. She thinks other books are the devil. Especially books about witchcraft…so no Harry Potter. I’ve only heard about it.” When Embry said not to worry about it, she shrugged. “Alright. So, what have you been doing lately?”
@Caticorn - Embry

3 Likes