Blue Royalty: New Blood

Was it her favourite holiday? Hell yeah. Was it also her birthday? Hell yeah x2
A haunted house and a party was practically all she needed for an awesome day as she wished it would be. Starting off her day with daddio getting her a new car for her birthday, let’s just say Kaya was in one hell of a good mood as she drove her way to the haunted house. Her group wasn’t exactly the best of groups but she didn’t let that spoil her mood whatsoever, but a text coming to her phone made her feel a bit weird as it was rather… unexpected.

Hey I think I love you

Da fuq? Kaya looked at her phone to see if the words she was reading were right, especially regarding the person who sent them. She could reply on text, but as she looked around she spotted the boy and went to confront him. Not in a bad way but in a da fuq way.

”I think we need to talk” she told Fin as she stood in front of him in her Harley Quinn costume, looking at the boy with rather confusion. I mean, it wasn’t that far fetched but she still didn’t expect it whatsoever. ”what the hell?” she asked him, as he clearly knew what this was about.

@astxrism Finnnnn boi

4 Likes

Tyler cringed, quickly apologizing to Elijah. “I’m sorry! I guess the journal is heavier than I thought. Damn, Dipper really should’ve done that in the show. Just bean Bill in the face.” He looked closer at Elijah’s costume, noticing that he in fact had no eyebrows. “Wow, that’s a great make up job. I’ve seen the movie. I was half expecting you to give me a haircut or make topiary animals.” He joked. He smiled when Elijah asked if he was Dipper. “Sure am. I’m really glad you recognized him. Mia is Mabel over there.” He said, waving at his sister, who energetically waved back. “She makes a really good Mabel.”
@Kbail - Elijah

Mia parked the car, hopping out of the car and grabbing her stuffed pig, slinging the real grappling hook over her shoulder. She’d be lying if she said she didn’t want to try it out. She said goodbye to Tyler, heading off to her group. Oh, great. Ari. Just stay away from her. Mia had no clue what was going through her head when she obeyed Ari, but never again. She was just happy no one died. She spotted a girl she knew slightly named Clara, heading over. “Hi Clara! Who are you supposed to be?” She asked, not recognizing her costume, but liking it nonetheless.
@Caticorn - Clara

1 Like

Thump, Thump, Thump! Leah’s heart was beating ten miles a minute in anticipation about what she was about to do. She threw on her old white dress that she’d cut up, putting a little white paint on her face and pilfering her mom’s eye shadow. Boom, crappy zombie costume. She made sure everything looked relatively ok, then pulled open her window, climbing onto the roof and dropping to the ground. Luckily, she lived close to the haunted house, so she didn’t have to take her car and alert her parents. She ran down the street, soon arriving at the party. She found her group, panting.
Approachable

Napoleon Park

“I’m alright.” He answered with a small shrug. He chuckled as Adonis asked him what he was dressed as. “I’m supposed to be Pac-Man, which is why I have the ghost,” He answered, gesturing to the red ghost plushy that was clipped to the front of his overalls. “I was just going to wear one of my skating costumes and go from there, but both my sister and my roommate told me that was boring, so I improvised and found this stuff.” He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. “What about you, what’s your costume?

@Kristi - Adonis

1 Like

One month - that’s exactly how long it took for Enrique to graduate from crutches to wearing a foot boot… thing. Honestly, he had no idea what the medical name was but basically as long as he wasn’t stressing his leg out, he could walk on it…ish. The medical professionals said if it was a long day, he may as well bring the crutches with him. Enrique learned a few things from hurting his leg:

1. Stairs were an ass
  2. Girls apparently loved an injured man. Telling by the amount of hearts his cast had.

Recently, however, there was one particular girl he was more interested in than the rest - and surprise, that very girl was in his group tonight. Well… at least there was one good thing about this Halloween haunted house escapade because Diego being in his group wasn’t a plus in his mind. Talking about family, there were two particular parentals who weren’t exactly happy with his own adventure a while ago. Apparently stealing your dad’s car wasn’t a joke? Hmm… who would have ever imagined. It did, however, take time to convince them that he wasn’t moving out of his new apartment… let’s just say that wasn’t easy and required him seeing dear old dad every other day for ‘dinner’, which really was just a way for the old man to have a close eye on him.

As the man stepped out of the uber, rolling his eyes at the idiots who had decided to bring their cars as if they wouldn’t be towed in the night, he slowly wandered inside the manor that had been abandoned years earlier. This wasn’t the first time Ricky had been here, after all, the place had stories about it for decades. Honestly, this was actually a football hazing tradition - the new additions had to spend the night here so Ricky knew this place inside and out. Did he believe in the ghosts? Perhaps, but they seemed to like him just fine.

Dressed as Aladdin, Ricky walked deeper into the Manor - it wasn’t long until he found his group… and his brother. Or… more like the other way around since the minute he locked eyes with Diego, Ricky truly tried walking the other way though the damned foot boot thing wasn’t letting him - getting caught on an old floorboard. A sigh left his lips before he turned around to face the man with a casual smile, “Catch up on what?” Ricky asked, feigning a dumbfounded expression. “Well… I did hear something about Raph’s car being totaled but besides that, I think we’re both pretty much the same page.” Enrique added soon after, bending down so he could get his leg unstuck.

@Littlefeets

4 Likes

Flashback

“Phoebe chill out, I’ll join you soon, I just have this one last test… well hopefully… I really don’t want to fail this driving test again,” the girl sighed into the phone. Her sister was annoyed at the girl for switching her plane ticket last minute but she had a reason - she really wanted her driver’s license and there was a last-minute testing slot that opened up. The next time Amie could retry was in a month and she really just… wanted to get it over with. After a few minutes of her sister arguing again, Amie used the “I’m…oops… I think we’re… cutting…ou-” she started, smiling as she hung up the call - her sister immediately texting her knowing what she had done.

Though after a few responses, the girl put her phone away - hearing someone talking downstairs. When she had gotten home an hour earlier, Amie hadn’t seen her parents - assuming they were at work. A smile met her lips as she casually made her way to the staircase ready to tell them how she had to take yet another driving exam, however, that smile soon disappeared with what she heard her mother say with a raspy voice.

"I have to go…Just… stop. I want to go, leave me alone. I need a little break, okay? Just… I… I can’t do this anymore. This. Everything. I… can’t. Twenty years… I can’t be in this house right now. We… you, you’re the only person I ever slept with. Jesus… I have to go.”

The voice that met her ears was undeniably her mother’s but… why would she…say that. Amie felt her heart drop as she carefully looked over the banister, soon watching the scene below her. Her father looked… broken. She had never seen her dad like that… not until he was trying to stop her mom from leaving… trying but… failing. Did her mom just… was she upset that dad was the only person she had ever slept with? Amelia’s heart ached… and she couldn’t help herself but whisper “Dad?”

She found the man turning immediately in her direction, likely surprised that she was home, and whipping his eyes. “Amie why are you…” , she didn’t let him finish, however. Amie found herself running downstairs and wrapping her arms around her father who, after a few seconds, started crying… soon followed by her crying for him… for all of it. How could her mother… leave… them. Leave all of them…

Amie laughed as her sister mentioned something about one of the kids in her Algebra class… though, her laughing almost immediately ceased as she heard a voice from the kitchen. Soon, she saw her - the woman who left her four months ago. The woman who left her dad… her… mom. Amie watched as Elo walked towards the two of them, Phoebe soon running to her giving the woman a hug. However, Amie didn’t move from her spot. For a second, she stood frozen - the memory of what her mother had done meeting her thoughts again. Immediately, she felt… angry… frustrated by the woman’s presence. Without letting her mother hug her, Amie slipped away back towards the door “Actually… I think… I forgot my notebook in the track locker room… I’ll see you later Phoebes,” Amie started walking towards the door she had just come through. However, before she left, the girl turned back towards her sister. There was just… this need in Amie to hurt her mom… hurt the woman like she had hurt Amie months earlier… like she hurt her father. “Tell dad I love him,” she uttered finally before leaving and walking away, a tear falling as her heart ached at what she just did… but it was overpowered by what her mother had done first.

End of Flashback

Ever since her mother came home a few days earlier, Amie had been… well… avoiding coming home. When she did, it was late enough that she could simply slip into her bedroom and go to sleep. Over the span of 4 days, Amie likely hadn’t said more than 3 words to her mother. That fact held true even now; Amelia had brought her costume to school so she didn’t have to go back home to change - telling Phoebe she had track practice to avoid any questions.

It was hard… honestly. She loved her mom… but she was so… damn angry at her. Not to mention that her heart broke a little more every time she saw her dad who she had seen sleeping on the couch two days earlier. Amie was probably the only one who woke up early enough to see her dad asleep there, but to Phoebe and Xander… nothing was wrong. Dad was always good and making everything seem okay.

Looking in the locker room mirror, Amie sighed… the last few weeks had been… rough. Maxon not leaving her alone… having to tutor not only Fin but also Quinn, not that either of them listened… Alex… who she had been avoiding like the plague…and then her mom. Maybe that’s why she agreed to go to this overnight Halloween thing at the haunted house… the only problem… well… Quinn. She knew he was hurting because of his sister but… god… couldn’t the man open his eyes and realize he wasn’t the only one to lose somebody that day. Amie lost her… friend.

Taking one last deep breath, Amie left the school and walked in the darkness towards where the manor was - a place only about 25 minutes away from the school. Maybe she could just… avoid him? Quinn that was… there were, after all, a few people she was avoiding now.

As she reached the venue, Amie walked inside seeing Quinn himself leaning in the corner drinking from a flask - the contents of which she could likely guess. Part of her just wanted to avoid him… but at the same time… she knew he was just a man hurting. After a few seconds of debate, she sighed and walked towards him. “Hey Quinn… look… I think maybe we just got off on the wrong foot when you came back. I know Dean Klein wants me to keep an eye on you or whatever, but honestly I really just want to be here for you as… a support system. What do you say we start off fresh?”

@Littlefeets - PLEASE DON’T BE TOO MEAN :sob:

Mentioned:
@astxrism - momma and phebes and fin
@Megan - Alex
@angelic - Maxon kinda mentioned (I’ll go and respond to him on misc just because this was really long to add a flashback on top of a flashback)

4 Likes

niko tanaka

“Yeah, it has.” They responded, crossing their arms. Not that it’s a bad thing. They thought before rolling their eyes at his next comment. “Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I was fifteen years old and pregnant. I left to give myself and my daughter some privacy.” They retorted, trying to keep their voice calm. “Although, I guess I should say our daughter.” They added under their breath, without thinking. Once they realized what they said, their hand shot up to their mouth and they silently prayed that he didn’t hear them.

@Andi - Chad

4 Likes

slumber party - ashnikko

Hera sat comfortably in front of their vanity mirror, legs spread and head tilted in awe at the pure art they had just created in the mirror. Their skin gleamed red, like flames, and the restaurant logos that amplify your apetite, begging for just one taste of all they had to offer. Today, they were the devil. A fallen angel from heaven above, lost, confused, unlike the rest. Not accepted by those who claim to be saints. They dress in white to symbolize purity, but Hera’s strong legs glimmer a color that represents maturity. Knowing a different version of heaven, and therefore choosing hell. A world where sweet lies do not exist, and you learn to savor the bitter truth. Tonight, Hera wore the two horns that help them ram their way through life with pride.

Their sister, Sammy, who also body painted with Hera to become an alien, finished up her final touches behind them, then looked at Hera through the mirror for approval to leave. They nodded, standing up and walking out, around the circular hallway and then down the stairs and through the living room to exit the home. “Bye moms!!” The two exclaimed, recieving their farewells and then walking out the door and down the driveway to get into the car. Yes, the two of them were headed for a haunted home. Scared? Maybe. Would they conquer it anyway? Yes. A couple ghouls ain’t got nothin on Hera Zhou.

secrets - one republic

Shutting the door behind them, getting into the car alone, Hera leaned their head against the window pane, staring at the blurring landscape as they drove off. Sam sat in the front like she always does, so she can make small talk with the driver and such. Today the guy seemed fairly nice, he offered her gum and he and Sammy were already laughing together. She was probably explaining the costumes to him and such, he teased them about being a little devil, which they laughed at, but didn’t say anything else. They were always a little bit more on the introverted side, only talking when they need to. There were a few exceptions, like beautiful women who stood alone and unapproached, or that one joke in class that they simply have to let rip. But truly, as a person they were quite serene. Without the mental illness they would surely be so boring, Hera admits it themself.

Eventually, they received a message. Groups for the haunted house. Please be something useful, please be something useful, please be something helpful they thought. Having a good time with their friends was always nice, but so was potentially meeting a new business partner. Relationship strengthening isn’t Hera’s favorite activity… it usually exhausts them talking about their feelings. She has so many of them, she wouldn’t know where to start. She just values it when she has everything she needs on a physical level. Shelter, money, sex. Sure emotions were endearing. But they are never as certain as the physical world. Hera could not tell you that they don’t believe in anything they can’t see, that would be the lie of all lies, but damn did they trust it much more. Their guides always got mad at them for that. Toughen up and trust they say. Hera knows that they should.

Apparently, so did the universe. The text read that she got into a group with Maxon, Phoebe, and surprisingly, the worst was AJ. Oh Adlai James, such a sweet, clueless man. Over a month ago, now, they had done it again. The alchohol burned their throats until they had nothing to give into but a false lust. Sober, neither would dare try anything other than platonic with the other. Or so they think. Lately, the days without him feel longer, and his face haunts her mind like the ghosts they’re all supposed to see at the mansion. Though, truly, Hera was already one of them. A restless soul that remained unseen by who mattered most. James did not recall any of that night past a few drinks into their conversation. Hera could have asked whether or not the man remembered, but it wouldn’t really matter anyway. He seemed to remain on track with his pursuits of romance, and he was unbothered by everything regardless.

Sh!t. They read the message again. God damn it, phoebe and maxon are gonna be there. They cursed in their head. You know, by the end of the night they might actually be the monster they dressed as because this quartet was not meant for the weak. Hera didn’t particularly like Phoebe, you know, trying to steal her bestie and all. They were really jealous, and part of them would always be, but they decided that tonight they were gonna try and put it all behind them. Or at least act like it was so it’d go by faster. They were allowed to feel the way that they felt, however acting upon it would be childish. The girl never did anything inherently wrong. She just wanted a friend. I mean not really, and she was still kind of a b!tch for looking in the direction of their friend but whatever.

Ugh and then there was our guy maxon. He and Hera are good friends but A said that Phoebe girl doesn’t like him. I mean, she has good reason, he’s kind of a little sh!t but now Hera’s gonna have to watch them interact with eachother. Max isn’t a complete d0uche though, Hera didn’t expect any less then him acting appropriately. To be honest, Ra felt kinda bad for the little south african girl. He and Ricky’s bets are embarassing sometimes. They’re used to it though, since most of their friends are guys. You just play dumb and pretend you don’t know them for a minute, talk to them about wtf they just did in private, and move on. They were handfuls, but as someone who’s been through stuff themselves, Ricky will get over it all soon. He’s reacting to everything emotionally right now, but he’ll man up. Hera has faith in him. They love eachother after all. Maxon was just a little sh!t, but human.

They arrived at the house later, it was grand, and a shiny kind of dark. The vibes about it were just so off though. Even Hera could sense it. Usually that was more her sister’s kind of thing but this place was far from friendly. “Here we go, I guess” They shrugged, tracing a little witch symbol over their hand for safety before walking in and exploring the haunted hallways with Sammy, searching for their assigned groups. Quicker than they thought, Garmie and Hera saw Xavier, “Good Luck!” Hera flashed a smile, hoping Sammy would get gone before the girl pouted at them. “Oh, come on” they sighed, opening their arms in preparation for Sam’s embrace. It felt like she was squeezing the air out of them from the anxiety before Hera huffed, “Alright, that’s enough” And Sammy smiled sweetly. “You’ll be okay” Hera mouthed as Sam left with Xavier and they continued on their merry way.

Sooner rather than later, they saw AJ dressed as a greek god. Oh, how fitting. They don’t even exist in the same universe, at least not anymore, and even then they are opposites. He seemed so perfect, and they felt so wretched. “Hey Addy” they smirked, pretending everything was fine. By now it was involuntary almost, they’ve done this all their lives so the therapist would leave them alone. Performing for somebody she knew through and through was a piece of cake. “I would say nice costume, but today I’m not really f%cking with that divine rule sh!t.” They gestured at their own costume. “I make my own.” She winked the way she always does with people. Her friends tell her it comes off flirty but they don’t care. Maybe they should with Adlai, but that would be suspicious of her not to act like her usual self with him. Then he’d definitely suspect of something fishy.

@aesthetic - oops i did it again :full_moon_with_face:

@benitz786 enrique mentioned
@angelic maxon mentioned
@astxrism phoebe mentioned

1 Like

halloween5

Karen looked at her outfit in the mirror, admiring the red pumps and leather pants. It was not something she would usually wear, but that’s what halloween was about and that’s what made it fun. The only things annoying about it was the curly wig getting into her eyes every second and the leather pants feeling extremely tight around her legs. Being Sandy from Grease was probably the last costume she had in mind, but she was glad her mother helped her pick this now. Her excitement for the night increased when she saw the tasks she got. They weren’t that bad to be honest. “For now.” she mumbled to herself. When she got downstairs she saw that her own mom was dressed in a Cher Halloween costume with a glass of champagne in her hand.
“Mom, why?” Karen said with a giggle.
“What? Doesn’t it look fine?”
“I thought you said you weren’t going to a Halloween party?”
sigh, Well, I changed my mind. Also, your costume looks as great as I thought it would.” She flipped her wig over her shoulder and walked to the kitchen.

One of the last things she ever thought she would be going to was a haunted house and spending a night there. Looking at the house, It really did look haunted. The only thing that made her feel less afraid about being here was the fact that the senior class was going to be there with her. Her leather pants made it somewhat hard to walk as she went into the house to find her group.

@Kristi - Luna

Approachable

halloween2

Destiny stood in front of the kitchen table. “umm……It’s surprising?” Destiny rolled her eyes. “That’s really all you can say about it?” She asked her sister. “I didn’t say it was bad, just unexpected.” She really couldn’t count on her sister for a simple compliment, so she just sighed and said whatever. While driving in her car to the mansion, she thought about how she was going to spend the night with her classmates. She would be more excited if the names Paige Pierce and Ari Lee didn’t pop into her head. She groaned as she turned the steering wheel. Hopefully the group she was in wouldn’t somehow run into them. Speaking of groups, the BR Gods ended up putting her with Daiane and Embry. She didn’t want to think about having to argue with Daiane or stopping an argument between the both of them. When she got out of the car, she took a selfie feeling proud of her Chucky costume, then went inside to explore the mansion before finding her group. She could just feel the dust settling on her arms as she walked through the antique looking rooms. She wanted to find where the ouija boards were and thats what she did when she saw them on a shelf. Her parents always told her not to play around with things like this, But she couldn’t help being curious as she held the box in her hand.

@Kristi - Nevaeh

2 Likes

Elijah laughed when Tyler apologized to him. “It’s totally fine. If someone came up behind me and did that, I would have probably punched them by accident.”

"I actually really like that show, so it would be pretty easy to guess especially with the number three journal. It’s classic. "

Tyler explained that he and Mia were both dressed as Gravity Falls characters.

“The only fun thing about having a sibling would be you can dress like them on Halloween.”

“So…we’re staying at a haunted house with a bunch of teenagers. Have you came up with any pranks yet?” He asked with curiosity coating his words.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler

1 Like

“Mom, I’m leaving” she called out to her mom just before heading out the door. It was simple to say, things were different in the house lately. Something was off about her mother. What, Laurel had no idea, but there was certainly something going on. Though, for the night none of that mattered. It was Halloween, a night of dressing up, where getting into a bit of trouble was expected, as well as that night the senior class would be spending the night in a haunted house. The senior class, left to themselves all night long, something that was sure to be interesting, especially with the addition of new tasks and assigned groups. There was one person in Laurel’s group of more significance than the others however. Raphael Montoya, her former boyfriend from Junior year, the second longest relationship she had ever been in, and Laurel soon found herself walking towards the man. “Hey Raph.” Laurel said casually. “Looks like we’re stuck with each other for the night.”

@CerealKiller - Raph

2 Likes

Halloween, such a fun holiday. Sophie may be a 17 year old girl, but on Halloween, age didn’t matter and you could still act like a kid. Alright, for most of her classmates, they were dressing up simply to show off and be the one with the best costume, but Sophie dressed up for the fun. Dressing up and trick or treating is what Halloween is all about. It didn’t matter if she was a high school senior, her favorite part of the day was a Lewis family tradition. One that meant so much to her for not having gotten to celebrate Halloween before her adoption. Trick or treating through every room in the house.

Flashback

Sophie looked down at the bag in her hands. There she was, 13 years old, dressed as Rapunzel, having no idea what she was supposed to do. “I’m not sure about this…”

“Its easy Sophie, you either grab a piece of candy from the bowl, or you hold the bag open and say ‘trick or treat’.”

“When do I say trick and when do I say treat?”

Sophie watched him shake his head with a small sigh. “No Sophie, you don’t say one or the other. You say it all together. Trick or treat. Its how you ask for the candy.” He held out his hand for Sophie to take with a smile. “Come on, we’ll do it together and I’ll show you how we do Halloween. You’re going to love it.”

End of Flashback

This was her 5th Halloween now, and there she was dressed up as Black Widow, candy bag in hand, going from room to room in the house full of silly Halloween decorations to fill the bag with candy, smiling for pictures, goofing around with her parents, and even her uncle. So what if it seemed childish. Indoor trick or treating was some of her favorite memories, and an important tradition to her.

Though, eventually the fun, lighthearted nature of her day soon changed as it was time to meet up with the rest of the senior class at Atrox Manor. The seniors were going to be staying the night somewhere that was said to be haunted, which truthfully had Sophie more than a little freaked out. Her dad drove her there, and gave her a soft smile. “Phone charged?” Sophie answered with a nod to confirm that her phone was still at full power. “Alright sweetheart, just remember that you can call anytime and we will be here as fast as possible.”

“Yep, if I need anything, I’ll call you, and if I don’t get an answer I call uncle Enzo, and he’ll be here right away.” Sophie responded with a smile before hugging her dad. “See you in the morning dad. Love you.”

“Love you too Soph. Stay safe” he said, returning the hug with a smile before Sophie got out of the car to walk inside the creepy building. Though, once inside, Sophie certainly didn’t feel more at ease, even with the familiar faces of her classmates around. The whole place just made her feel uncomfortable and creeped out.

Approachable

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Blood | General Chat

Haunted houses and parties were sure fun, but let’s just say Raph couldn’t really be arsed to make an effort with a real costume so he just dressed up like he was off to coachella. That counts, right?
Anyway, the boy drove himself to the party and was in quite a good mood (blame it on the alcohol) as he walked around the house lowkey wondering if it was actually haunted, which could have been sick. But who knows.

He sort of found himself surprised when a girl walked up to him, honestly a girl he didn’t expect to come talk to him, which was his ex, Laurel Parker. His relationship with laurelnwas honestly one of his longest ones, if not the longest, he wasn’t sure. But it ended quite a while ago and as finding out she was in his group he didn’t know how to react.

”Yoh won’t find me complaining” he said with a casual lowkey flirty (it’s his nature okay don’t @ him) smirk looking at the girl in her… costume. what did she dress up as? Was he dumb for not recognising? Maybe. But who cares. ”You look good” he said ”Not sure what you dressed up as though” he admitted with a light chuckle and a shrug

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

“I’m supposed to be Pac-Man, which is why I have the ghost,” Adonis blinked, “Uh… what’s a pac man?” He had never heard of a ‘pac man’ was it a man who liked to pack? Meh who knows. . “I was just going to wear one of my skating costumes and go from there, but both my sister and my roommate told me that was boring, so I improvised and found this stuff.” Leon said and Adonis nodded, he knew what he was referring when he said ‘roomate’ it was still a surprise to Adonis how he could have done such a thing at such a young age. “So how are things with your roommate?” Adonis asked his childhood friend. “You guys seem to be getting along well.” He commented.

“What about you, what’s your costume? Adonis coughed, “Well it’s me when I jump off the roof and die.” He chuckled nervously, he didn’t want to deal with her. “The white face paint makes me look more like a ghost, if you get what I mean.” He laughed

@Caticorn - Leon

1 Like

Diego had noticed the way his brother had turned to walk the other direction as soon as they saw each other, but that didn’t matter. Diego needed to talk to him. He needed to know what was going on. Enrique gave a look as though he had no idea Diego was talking about, though next mentioning their brother’s car, something which Diego looked down for a moment upon hearing, still feeling bad about it. “That… doesn’t matter… How are we on the same page? We haven’t talked in months Ricky. You’ve been avoiding all of us, for months. I have no idea what’s going on, or why you’ve been MIA lately.” Diego wanted his brother back, or at least to know why he had pushed so far away. Being busy and not being around each other much to not be as close was one thing, but this was completely different. “What have you been doing and what’s going on?”

@benitz786

2 Likes

Clara arrived at the manor with her sister, ready for whatever the night had in store for her. Amanda had returned a few weeks ago after disappearing for a year and while Clara was happy to have her sister back, she still didn’t fully understand why she had left in the first place. As she began to walk towards the building, she received a text message containing her group members, none of which were her sister. Reminding herself that it was only for the night, she waved a quick goodbye to Amanda and went off to find her group.

Looking at the list of her group members again, she couldn’t see anyone that she had any issues with, but she also didn’t see anyone she was friends with. She walked through the building, taking everything in as she tried to find her group. The building itself was spooky and supposedly haunted and Clara could honestly say that with the decor, she was very inclined to believe that was it was true.

Shortly after she’d found her group, she was approached by Mia, who asked her what her costume was supposed to be. “I’m Cher Horowitz, from the movie Clueless.” She answered, adjusting her blazer. “I’m going to guess that someone else is Dipper?” She asked, recognizing Mia’s costume.

@Ouijaloveletters - Mia

Mentioned:
@Littlefeets - Amanda

2 Likes

Clara said she was Cher, and Mia nodded. “I think my grandma mentioned that movie. It sounds good.” Clara assumed someone was Dipper, and she nodded, gesturing to her brother. “Oohh, he just hit that poor guy with Journal #3. That’s gonna leave a mark.yeah, it was both our ideas. We are twins, after all. He even drew on Dipper’s birthmark. Look at this.” She said, pulling her phone out of a bag she had with her dud to the skirt not having pockets. She unlocked it, showing Clara a picture of Tyler lifting up the fluffy bangs of his wig.
@Caticorn - Clara

Tyler looked relieved when Elijah said it was fine. “Ok, good. I didn’t hurt you too much, I hope. That book is kinda heavy.” He smiled when Elijah said he really liked Gravity Falls. “Oh, cool. Favorite episode? Mine is Headhunters.” He chuckled when he said that dressing up was all siblings were good for. “Nah, Mia can sometimes be annoying, but I wouldn’t change her for the world.” A sly grin spread across his face when Elijah asked about pranks. “I may have one or two planned. Nothing evil, though. I don’t roll that way.”
@Kbail - Elijah

1 Like

“I just don’t want to go.” Luna told her father sighting. She had no plans on going to the party, why should she? So she can stand there awkwardly and watch everyone else complete their task? So when she says hi to them, they respond with ‘uh… do I know you?’ Well, it would would be expected from ‘jackie’ Luna didn’t know any Jackie, he was probably new to the school. Though she did know Karen, she and her were friends, but she still did not want to go to the party. “Luna you’re 17! People your age go out to parties and have fun. Jamal, Diamond and your younger Eiligana have all gone to their parties. If I allow you to stay here, what type of father would I be?” Her father asked. “A good dad?” Luna responded, “Besides, I don’t have a costume.” Luna ran her fingers through her hair. “You could just apply ‘scary makeup’ and wear a white shirt.”

Luna never in her life thought she would be going into a ‘haunted house’ She wasn’t the main character in a horror movie or book that would happily skip into a house that is rumored to be cursed. But here she was standing on the door step of the great Atrox Manor. She had heard many stories about it, if there were truly just rumors or not she didn’t know. “Actually maybe I will turn back” She said as she heard a creak. ‘You can do this Luna’ the voice inside her head responded. Luna bit her lips and nodded, she opened the door and the first person she saw was Karen.

“Hey” She greeted her friend.

@kbail - Karen

3 Likes