Blue Royalty: New Blood

It was fun having everyone around them watch this “fight”, wasn’t it? No. Ezekiel hated every single moment of it, but what was he supposed to expect when he was the first one stepping in? How did he think Jp might not say anything and provoke Elio more. What was funnier was the fact that they were all in little costumes… okay, okay, back to important things.

Taking a deep breath in he allowed the two, Elio and Jp, to bicker before he finally spoke up again, only to have Elio telling him no to get involved. And then to walk away from them. Watching him leave, Zek’s back was turned to Lenora and Jp, listening to them talk. There were many reasons why he didn’t turn to look at them and share his concerns but those are stories for some other time. Sure, he wanted to make sure they were alright, make sure Lenora was alright after getting “attacked” but Jp was there and once again he didn’t want to, even if he knew they were just friends, be the third wheel - being that around Elio past few years. ”That was fun,“ a sarcastic comment as he finally looked back at them, trying to keep a bright smile on and not let the negativity take over. ”I’ll just…“ but his gaze soon shifted to the nearest dark hallway, his voice getting quiet. ”Go look around,“ shoving his hands into his pockets, a weak smile remained on his lips. ”Don’t leave her, yeah?“ But before he walked away from them, he glanced at Jp.

@CerealKiller - Jp
@Madilnel - Elio
@novella - Lenora

3 Likes

Admittedly, she was a bit surprised with how grateful Embry seemed when Dai agreed to be friends. It kinda felt like Embry had made the request to accommodate Dai, but now, it sounded as if it was something the other girl had really wanted as well. A warm feeling spread throughout her, and the forced smile turned genuine. For that brief moment, she thought, maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

Then she was kissing Embry, and that fleeting thought vanished as quickly as it appeared.

Even when she pulled back, she was regretting it, wishing that she could pull her into another. The fact that they still remained standing fairly close to each other did nothing to help to curb this lingering desire. Still, she smiled, because it had felt so nice to be able to kiss her again. And, it was hard not to smile looking at her. Embry was the one to break the silence, and her words only increased the already quick pace of Daiane’s heart. “Yeah,” she murmured with a slight, breathless laugh, ducking her head for a moment to hide her widening smile. “Me too.” But when she looked back up at her, Embry was leaning towards her, and they were kissing again.

So, yes, Daiane is usually really affectionate with her friends, however, she is usually not this affectionate. Maybe a kiss on the cheek, but definitely nothing totally full-on and passionate, as what was happening with Embry—her supposed friend. She didn’t mind of course, not at all—her other hand moved to the small of Bry’s back—but if they were going to have to be friends after this… it seemed so unfathomable. The thought wasn’t enough to make her pull away though, not with Embry’s lips on hers, the feeling of her body beneath Dai’s hands. She was maybe afraid that if she pulled back, it’d really be the end of their chapter, and she wasn’t ready for that, not when she’d just gotten a (second) reminder of everything she was missing out on.

@Caticorn

2 Likes

”you racist-” the girl jokingly shook her head with a light laugh ”you’re not necessarily wrong though” she then added.
This place they found themselves in… it was old. Hella old. But from the vaguely visible remains of design, she could see this place was once very luxuriously beautiful, fancy and full of history. But all old things are full of history, that’s what history is all about, isn’t it?

”lets just hope there aren’t any axe wielding zombies around here.” she said as turning her gaze to glance at him. Maybe he tried to scare her, but I can’t really promise you it worked out like he planned. Only some would know she actually secretly liked these kind of things. The scary, unknown and mysterious. It was just thrilling in a way.

But something ticked in her when they walked into the old ballroom and music started playing out of nowhere. an alert in her body that something here wasn’t right. Like they were expected.

Proprety of Rebekah Azure ”I know that name ” she said as looking at the journal ”Azure. They’re vc’s cousins- other cousins I mean” she told him as partially recognising the name on the journal
”just stick with me, splitting and looking for ways out in these scenarios is never a good idea” she said as looking around and at the room ”or, might as well enjoy the music and dance” she said with a light fun smile putting her hand out to him to come dance

@benitz786 Mason

3 Likes

“I’ve been at this school for 4 years. That amount of time comes with knowing things about people that you would rather not know, and hearing rumors. Let’s just say…I’ve been in my fair share of drama.” Nevaeh wasn’t surprised at that, Destiny did seem like the trouble maker type. “Really?” Nevaeh asked amused. “So what was the drama about? And who do you recommend for me to stay away from or get closer to?” Destiny seemed to be way more informed about the things going on than Mia and her brother. Nevaeh smiled, Destiny seemed… useful. “Where did you live before coming to Beryl?” “I travelled a lot due to my parent’s job but before beryln I was in Netherlands.”

“Oh I forgot, can I have your number?” Nevaeh asked as she brought her phone out of her bag. She wanted to make some friends in this school and Destiny seemed a lot like her best friend Traeh.

. “Really? I don’t know yet. I think we could definitely be good friends though.” Nevaeh laughed, “I’m not as reserved as you think.” She gave a smile to Destiny, “I just prefer not reveal much about myself for reasons.”

@kbail - Destiny

1 Like

Cerulean High School 12th November 2039
We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones
Almost every party brings on the days of repercussions. The theme of that night brought out the evil that existed in everyone, though as the night died that trait did not for most. Maybe the masks should have stayed on.

@NewBlood

11 Likes

AHhhhh school. No… you didn’t read that right. Not a sigh of relief “Ahh” or a Pepsi commercial “AHHh” more like a horror movie scream “AHHH” type of deal. In other words, Mateo Perez was not looking forward to this very moment. The first day of school. Okay… I know what you’re thinking. But Mateooooo, school started 3 months ago. Yes… well… sorry? It wasn’t his fault he didn’t know that. It’s not like anyone told him… let’s just… ignore the fact that school starts in August every year and just move on. And… well that’s why he was here - waiting in the secretary’s office for Dean Klein to “talk” to him because of something about registration and missing the deadline and failing… or something like that. Who knows really, he wasn’t exactly paying attention on the phone.

“Mateo,” there were no pleasant greetings as the Dean exited the room to look at him with an iron clad frown - how did he get his face to so… perfectly smile upside down like that? It was a talent. Either way, after giving Matty that look, the deal simply walk back inside - possibly trying to get him to follow? Come on man, HE WAS BACK, at least have a little celebration. In either case, Matty followed, leaning against the wall casually as he played with the dean’s “sighed baseball” by a famous player or another . “Deeeaaannn Klein, how’s it going? Miss me? I know I miss me. I don’t really miss school, but hey, I’m here now so let’s get this party on the roa…”

“Mateo Perez, sit down… and put that away immediately,” there was a look in the man’s eyes that told Mateo unless he wanted another 3 months of detention like he got freshman… and sophomore… and junior year… he should obey and with a soft frown - mostly for being cut off on his train of thought- the man obeyed, jumping into the chair with his feet sitting on the man’s desk. “Feet. Off.,”

“Okay okay donnnn’ttttt be such a buzzkill. I thought you’d be more excited I’m back. I mean I"m like your favorite student,” with those words, Mateo let his legs fall to the floor before tapping on his chair excessively. What? He liked moving around and being forced to be in a chair that, let’s be honest, is a torture device wasn’t the sh!t.

“Let me… I just… I don’t understand how you just accidentally missed three months of school, Mateo. We start in August every year. What did you think all your friends were doing for the last few months?.,”

“WEllllllll someone sent me an email that school was pushed back this year because of a bee infestation. It sounded very official and I don’t know… I just thought my buddies were taking summer school or something and I was like ‘good for them - education matters’ while I, as the famous song says, took a pill… many pills in Ibiza.”

Oh the frustration that could be seen on the dean’s face. Let me paint you a picture. Imagine someone who is both suppppeprrrr annoyed but at the same time p!ssed off, but also disappointed. You got
that mentally drawn? Well throw it all away because nothing could compare to how p!ssed the dean looked. “Mateo… first of all… I am your dean and I don’t want to know what you were doing during the summer… and bee infestation? Really? You didn’t think to… I don’t know… read the mailing information we sent with no indication of any closures? And on the topic of summer school, you were supposed to be there after failing last year so why weren’t you?”

“Wasn’t that optional? You told me I have no other choice besides summer school and so I was like… let me go find other choices and I did… there was this flyer I saw that said “Your choices are yours” and I was like, yeah man they are. So I booked a flight and traveled and you know, enjoyed myself. Honestly, 10/10 recommend it Klein-io. You seem like you need the break.”

WELL. You can pretty much guess how the rest of that conversation went. Mateo showed the dean the email he got which, apparently was about needing volunteers for the school spelling bee, and not a bee infestation? Who would have known? Then the dean said he’d have to retake the year, and last year. Then Matty called his dad who donated another library to the school, and then Dean Klein let him out of the office with a “on probation” slip with the sentiment that he needed to “bring his grades up” or he wouldn’t like “graduate” even if his parents donated more “money”. Wait… was money supposed to be in quotes… oh fck it.

Stuffing his new schedule in his bag, Matty finally left the office after HOURS of talking to that dude who clearly had a stick up his ass. Though soon enough, Matty had thankfully forgotten the entire incident when he saw Elio at his locker. With a smile, Mateo started full on screaming “AHHH” as he jokingly attempted to tackle his friend, but his ahh kind of gave him away so soon enough Elio knew he was there. “You know, I’m kind of upset that they didn’t send a parade for me on my first day back” he told the man, with a grin on his features after not seeing his friend for months.

@Madilnel

5 Likes

Sophie carefully placed her empty cereal bowl into the kitchen sink before turning, looking over to her mom and taking the few steps to close the distance and hug her. Sophie looked up at her, holding her mom a little tighter. “I could stay home…” Carina returned her daughter’s hug, lightly kissing the top of her head, before answering. “No, sweetheart. I’m fine, go on to school. I’ll see you for dinner, topolina.” Sophie gave her mother a knowing look, before lightly nodding her head and giving her a tight hug goodbye, before picking up her backpack and walking out to meet her uncle in the car for a ride to school.

Soon enough, with a quick goodbye to her uncle, there she was at Cerulean high, as ready as she could’ve been for another day at school. It was just simply a day not entirely unlike most other days. A difference however being in that Sophie saw a girl a few lockers over that she had caught a glimpse of in class previously, but never spoken with, as she was new at the school that year. Sophie paused for just a second before looking towards her with a smile, though the smile may not have been as bright as it may normally be, it was a sweet smile nonetheless. “Hi, there. You’re new here this year, right?” Sophie paused, certain she had seen the girl around with her classmates since the beginning of the year. “I’m Sophie, you are?”

@CerealKiller - Olivia

1 Like

Innocent. That’s what Quinn had called her and… was he wrong? Well… looking from the outside, Amelia Grace was just that: the girl who was the teacher’s pet, the one who never did anything wrong, the one who was expected to do everything perfectly. But was that all she was? She… she didn’t want to think that was all she was. It was Quinn’s words that stayed in her mind for the next few days… months, and honestly every single day the sentiment hurt more. She didn’t know why she cared so much about what other people thought about her but… she did.

Maybe that’s why she was here? Waking up early was always something Amelia did, but after her father left… she made it a point to wake up as early as she could and come back as late as possible to simply… avoid her mother. While her father could leave - even offering that she could come with - she was just a… good girl and wanted to make good grades, hence not taking him up on the offer. But after months of him being gone, despite face time calls, she couldn’t… take it anymore. That was exactly why at 4:38 AM she found herself at a door she… sometimes frequented. For a while she just stood outside the door, pacing for a few seconds and working up the nerve to knock but chickening out the last second and pacing once again. Why was she doing this? Maybe she should… just not…was she being stupid?. “Fcking hell why can’t I just… ugh,” she muttered. For the seventh time, she walked towards the door, bringing her hand up to knock on the door - though this time, before she could knock, she found the door opening and her eyes widened at the man on the other side.

JP Medina looked tired with his ruffled hair likely indicating he had just woken up (I mean get it together Amie, it’s fcking 4) and he was… well shirtless. Her eyes immediately went to his chest and almost as soon as she realized he wasn’t wearing anything, she moved her eyes away and to the ceiling - trying now to look at him. “Oh… I"m… oh my god… I’m sorry… I know it’s early I shouldn’t… I just… I came because… you know… I know I said I wasn’t sure before but… I’ve… let’s just do it JP,”

She let her eyes drift back down to his own and it was hard to miss the amused smile on his features - probably at her inability to… you know… speak. Without saying anything, she found him moving aside and letting her walk in. With a sentiment of give me a second she found him disappearing to his bedroom as she walked inside the familiar apartment. The two often conducted their tutoring lessons here, and at the very least, Amie’s Spanish was getting better. Taking a seat on his couch, Amelia Grace anxiously waited, her eyes meeting the man’s once again - who had clearly not bothered to put on clothes as he emerged with a clear bottle in his hand with various pills of different colors, each with a design on it. “You know you don’t have to do this right?”

Great… another person who thought she was just… innocent Amelia. Perhaps that was exactly what gave her the confidence to grab the bottle out of his hand and without hesitation, take one out and pop it into her mouth.

@CerealKiller
@astxrism - mom and sis slightly mentioned
@Littlefeets - Quinn mentioned

5 Likes

Despite her father telling her to do otherwise, Annie left the heated discussion - to say the least. Maybe it wasn’t necessary for her to explode as she did, but it was easier this way. It was easier for Annie to intentionally make Jordan hate her than to try and, definitely fail, to do the opposite. Because, as biological children began to further and undeniably outweigh her, she deemed it only inevitable that his connection to her would be overshadowed and fade, no matter what she did or how she felt about it. So at least this way she could say she was in control of that happening.

As Annie began to storm out, a thought crossed her mind that she had considered for a long time but it never seemed like the right time to do it. Maybe because before there was still a part of her that cared about what her parents would have to say about her actions. But now, there was no better opportunity to do it than now. She was p!ssed. Like, really p!ssed. And it had to come out somehow. One major flaw in her plan: the only car she owned went down with a forest fire and a plan like this required a vehicle of some sorts.

Though upon walking she found someone of recognition leaving their apartment nearby. Probably not someone who would have been her first choice, however he was definitely someone who had a car which was very convenient for the time. And, to quote… her, beggars can’t be chosers. “Montoya, hey wait,” She called over to the back of Enrique Montoya. As she advanced closer to him, sufficiently gaining his attention, Annie went straight for the kill. “I need to borrow your car,” Then after a moment of consideration she added; “And I probably need you to… drive it, too.”

She nodded quickly in dismissal at the reservations she knew would follow the vague request, “Yeah, I’m also going to need you to maybe trust me for, like, a second. Well, no, probably an hour, actually.”

benitz786 Enrique Montoya, Jordan Williams

3 Likes

Destiny slammed the car door after parking in the school parking lot. Then she entered the school building without stopping in front of her locker. The only thing on her mind was Ari Lee. She couldn’t ignore the rumor she was spreading around school anymore. She always hated the girl because of how rude she was to literally everyone. It was a possibility that if she confronts her Ari would possibly still try and make rumors but it was worth a try. Destiny went around school looking for her, preferably before class starts since she just wanted to get it over with. After thinking she was hiding somewhere purposefully, she ironically spotted her near the football field sitting in the bleachers. “Did she do that on purpose.” she thought to herself before standing in front of her. “Really?” A frown spread across her features as she looked down at the girl with her arms crossed.

@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

Sitting at the dining table, Ari ate her cereal as she scrolled through pictures on Instagram. As she scrolled even further, Ari came across naked pictures on her phone tagged as 'drafts’. Ari wrinkled her nose in disgust, apart from two people- one girl and a boy- their bodies weren’t really worth sharing. Most of them had bodies Ari wished she could pluck her eyes out.
“Miss. Lee?” The voice of her driver called out, straying her from her thoughts. "What is it?” Ari asked, rolling her eyes. “It’s time to go, are you done eating Miss?” The driver asked. "Wait another 1 minute.” She told the driver, the driver bowed and left the dining room. Ari scowled, people were so annoying nowadays. If she was done with her food she would have gone to him, really can’t people use common sense? Of course not, why is she bothering herself by asking the obvious? They all lacked intelligence; they were rotten ropes. Truthfully, they should be grateful Ari had blessed them for letting them be around her. Though, she should probably lower her kindness. She did not want their stupidity to rub off on her.

Once Ari had finished eating, she stepped outside to where the driver was waiting. The driver opened the vehicle door upon seeing Ari, “Miss. Lee.” The driver said with a forced smile. “Do you have any plans for the day?” The driver asked, trying to start a conversation, “Who gave you permission to speak?” Ari asked, crossing her arms. “Pardon me, Miss. Lee” The driver apologized, “Just keep driving.” Ari replied. The driver didn’t respond but did as instructed.

~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~~~

Arriving at school, Ari headed to the football field and sat at the bleachers. She began to text a friend of hers and laughed at her friend’s words. “Really?” The voice of a girl said, making Ari look away from her phone. She looked at the girl and smiled seeing who it was, Destiny. “Here to sleep with another footballer? Or are footballers not enough? Anyways, don’t let me stop you.” She gave a mock smile to the girl. Ari eyed the girl, she had wondered how long it would take before Destiny decided to confront her. Oh well, she didn’t have to wonder anymore.

@Kbail - Destiny

1 Like

If I said 4 am was Julian’s favourite time of the day, it would be a lie. But for some reason he woke up, almost as if he felt like someone was at the door, but his mind wasn’t awake enough to think it through before opening that same door. ”Amie- what” he muttered quietly with a somewhat confused look on his face as seeing the girl at his doorstep

“Oh… I"m… oh my god… I’m sorry… I know it’s early I shouldn’t… I just… I came because… you know… I know I said I wasn’t sure before but… I’ve… let’s just do it JP,”

His hair might have been ruffled and he had just woken up, but he was no longer half asleep, he was always one to wake up quite fast and gather back all his senses. So as he looked at the mumbling girl at his door, an amused smile came to his lips at her reactions and the way she did and said things. She did say she wasn’t sure before, but he had a feeling she’d come around. They always do.

He nodded and let her in, as turning away to go get… something. Coming back with a clear bottle full of different colorful pills, he raised his brow at the girl. “You know you don’t have to do this right?” Amelia may be sweet, but for sure she’s not as innocent as it seems. Just see how she took that bottle from him and popped a pill without even saying anything. Innocent? Maybe, but she was no angel.

”feel any different?” he asked, looking at the girl and lowkey checking her out. It may have been 4 am but she still looked damn good. Don’t tell anyone tho

@benitz786 Amelia

1 Like

Another day was standing at the door, and Olivia got up and went on with it, like any normal person would. The air around the school has changed quite a bit since Halloween, but then again, at cerulean high no day was similar to the day before it. There’s always something different, and let me just say, that’s not necessarily a good thing.

Making her way to school, the girl went to her locker to go get things, when a girl came and approached her. “Hi, there. You’re new here this year, right?” the girl, who introduced herself as Sophie, came to her with a smile, asking her for her name too. ”I am” she said with a light smile, and turned to look Sophie in the eyes, pausing for an moment. There was something about her, Olivia didn’t know exactly what it was, but she just felt oddly… connected to that Sophie girl. You know that type of feeling where just having some specific person’s presence around you makes you feel happy? safe? Like you’ve known them all your life and they’re one of the best parts of it? Well, that’s what the girl felt, oddly with a total stranger.

”oh- yeah. It’s nice to meet you Sophie, I’m Olivia” she replies with a soft smile, trying to ignore the fact that she just stood there staring for a moment. Don’t be weird kid

@Littlefeets Sophie

1 Like

{ Halloween night | little lion man }

Was Elodie expecting Riker to join her and talk to her after so many months? Yes… no? Not really. There was hope, that was for sure, but she didn’t think that was really going to happen. She knew, or once again hoped, he would at least come downstairs and tell her he doesn’t want to do it now but what actually happened was something she would’ve never expected.

Looking up after some time of nervously sitting there, going over everything she wanted to say, the first thing she noticed was a suitcase. This is it. He’s leaving me. He’s… leaving me… He is leaving me. He is going and he is never coming back… Where is he going? Wh… what? Her nails digging into the palms of her hands, Elodie stayed quiet and just waited. Looking down at the last step instead up, at him. Waiting for something she wasn’t prepared for… What if… Daniel also visited him… No, he’s not going to do it. It’s… fine. And then she heard everything. Was it wrong that she was happy after that? Happy that he didn’t openly say he was leaving her? Happy that it meant he’ll come back? Maybe she was allowed to feel like that but it still disappointed her. He wouldn’t leave if he just sat down and talked to her… or that was just what she kept telling herself and instead of saying it she simply nodded. Now looking down at her feet, the only thing she whispered was, ”She should stay.“ Closing her eyes and burying her face in her hands only when she heard the door closing.

{ Present day}

It was… weird not having dad around, but what could Phoebe say? If her mom was on a trip for so many months, her dad surely deserved a little vacation. It was a pity they all couldn’t go but that wouldn’t really be relaxing for him, would it? After taking care of baby Lexie all alone (with help of his kids, but that’s not important now) he did need a little breather… it’s a shame Phoebe didn’t know the real reason behind it. Or it was actually a really good thing.

Do you know what else is also fun? Waking up to your sister’s naked photos all over Instagram… Grabbing her phone is the first thing Phoebe always does when she opens her eyes, like mostly everyone around her, and what she saw this morning was not something she thought she’d ever see. It’s not like she’s never done it, but Amelia? Throwing the covers to the side, still sleepy, she quickly got out of her bed and rushed to Amie’s room. Phoebe couldn’t really attack her for something that she sometimes does… she can play this scary and judgy sister but how fair would that be? It… didn’t matter. So opening the room Phoebe did want to tell Amie to take it all down and say something along the lines of, ”What tf were you thinking?” But her sister was not there. Next thing she did - she tried to call her but that didn’t work. Where… are you? At least she was alive, considering she was replying to people… obviously not very… Amie like? She had to be with someone then… she was with someone, but who? That’s when her sleepy brain remembered the notebook she found in Amie’s backpack and once again started going over everyone Amie was close with. EDDIE. Eduard Flynn.

Usually it takes a while for Phoebe to get ready, but not now. Now she just wanted to get dressed and go to school, find Eddie and kill him talk to him. If he was even there and not somewhere with her sister. You know… she loved teasing him but that will never happen again. ”Oh, strawberries,” in a rush, Phoebe quickly picked up a few from a plate on the kitchen counter, not having time to look at her mother feeding little Lexie. ”Your brother just left with his girlfriend and he still doesn’t want to introduce me to her. How did your dad-“ ”He begged him for days,” cutting off her mother with a mouth full of fruit, 1. so she doesn’t ask more question because Phoebe was too focused on Amelia and 2. because she realllllly had to leave. Right now. And did Riker had to beg? No. Maybe? She had no idea because not even Phoebe got to meet that girl. ”Right,“ a soft chuckle escaped her mom’s lips, before she continued with a hint of concern in her voice, ”Where is Amie?“ ”Cheer practice… I slept in… BYE, I love you.” With that, Phoebe left the house… you’re welcome, Amie.

Entering the school, she was walking around with her brows slightly furrowed, looking for just one person. That whole morning she was too busy to check the site and see there was a word about her little…sabotage Sienna project. But that was a problem for later, now she had better things to do. When she finally spotted Eddie, she ran to him and tried to put on her best and sweetest smile. ”Eduard, hi,” she never uses his real name. ”What a nice morning, isn’t it?” Linking her arm with his, she looked over at him, for a second staying quiet before the smile on her lips disappeared and it was obvious she was p!ssed. ”I suppose you were with my sister? Would you mind telling me where she is right now before I nicely ask you if you’re sleeping with her?” That’s when she forced a sarcastic smile, ready for him to “defend himself”.

@Littlefeets - Eddie

2 Likes

Destiny wanted to wipe that bratty smirk off of the girls face. She looked so proud of herself, like she accomplished something. Her anger bubbled up and came out as a chuckle. “This is what you wanted, for me to confront you.” She waved her hands around herself. “Well, here I am. Do you have any other rumors you want to spread so I have a schedule for every time I can yell at you?” She honestly wanted to do more then yell. “Like, are you really that much of a little brat to spread stupid rumors about people just because you don’t like them? Or do you just get a kick out of it because you don’t have a meaningful life?”

@Kristi - Ari protect your face

1 Like

"This is what you wanted, for me to confront you.” Ari smirked, “And it took you long enough, like what were you doing? Sleeping with the swimming club now? Or did you perhaps get pregnant again.” Ari shrugged, “Oh well, do you at least know the father this time?” Ari asked dusting herself off as she stood up. “Or are you here because I told everyone you cheated on your boyfriend with a guy who looks like he came from the sewers? Either way took you long enough.” Ari crossed her arms with a smile.

“Well, here I am. Do you have any other rumors you want to spread so I have a schedule for every time I can yell at you?” Ari rolled her eyes, “Rumors? I just tell things as I see it.” She shrugged. “Like, are you really that much of a little brat to spread stupid rumors about people just because you don’t like them? Or do you just get a kick out of it because you don’t have a meaningful life?” Didn’t have a meaningful life? Well look whose talking. Miss. Destiny who had rocks for brains and a face that if Ari had it, she would sue her parents. “Before you talk about someone not having a meaningful life, you should look at yourself in the mirror.” Ari rolled her eyes. What a sad girl, Ari seriously pitied her. Imagine having to be someone like Destiny? She shuddered, she wouldn’t be able to wake up in the morning.

@Kbail - Ari

1 Like

You know that feeling of instant regret that someone has after doing something they weren’t supposed to? Yes? Well… Amelia Grace Taylor-DeLoughrey felt that the instant she took the pretty yellow pill with a smiley face on it. Whatever confidence she had faded as she realized what she did - but in front of JP, she attempted to put a brave face. “No… I don’t… think so… am I supposed to know when it kicks in or?” she started. Maybe it took a few minutes to start… or maybe she was just one of those people that pills didn’t work on. “I’m… mind if I use your bathroom?” Amie questioned, standing up and moving around him before heading to his bathroom. God… what the hell did she do.

Locking the door behind her, Amie went to the sink and splashed water on her face… looking at the mirror at the girl staring back at her. Sometimes she didn’t even recognize herself… but was that a bad thing. Were her reasons for coming here even worth it. Maybe she was doing this to prove a point… maybe what Quinn said did get to her more than she thought. She stayed in the bathroom for a few seconds, sitting on the edge of the bathtub as she brought her phone out. She saw a notification on instagram, and found herself scrolling. Various girls in bikini’s filled the screen with guys all over their comment section. Honestly, Amie never cared about that… she never wanted that attention. Over the years she had taken some photos like her peers but she never posted it. It was just… something for herself. Though, while in the bathroom sitting… alone… it was as if something within awakened. Her mind felt as if static waves were bouncing and she felt… good… for the first time in a long time. All her anxiety… hesitation disappeared and she found a weight lifted off her shoulders.

She couldn’t help herself. She found her going into the drafts folder, looking at photos she was never going to post and well… posted them. She no longer cared what people thought. Though maybe… she even took a moment to call Quinn out. That assh0le. After a few seconds, she walked out - a bounce to her step as she went back to the living room. Everything felt… better. The world seemed brighter, every sense seemed heightened, and she just… wanted to try everything. As she saw JP sitting on the couch on his phone, she did something that normal Amie would probably never do. Hell… she wouldn’t even have the guts to do what she was doing especially since she never… you know.

Anyways, without a second’s hesitation, Amelia Grace straddled JP, wrapping her arms around his neck, and before he could say anything - whether it be telling her no… or anything of the sort - she placed her lips on his, moaning immediately at the contact. Suffice to say she had never felt… that kind of contact before…and honestly didn’t want it to stop.

@CerealKiller :popcorn: Don’t abuse the situation. Send her on her merry way now.

4 Likes

“Mmm so that’s the collection of lies you’ve told everyone about me. So now it’s the swim club, can we at least be creative?” "She still couldn’t believe she was telling everyone this without her knowledge. It explained why some people she thought were her friends were acting strange. “I don’t think it’s a good time to stand this close to me right now.” She said with a bitter smile as she stepped back.

“Rumors? I just tell things as I see it.” Destiny’s eyebrows lifted up in surprise. “There’s no way you could think all of the things you’ve been saying is true. You’re trying to get under my skin but it’s not working.” It was indeed working.“Before you talk about someone not having a meaningful life, you should look at yourself in the mirror.” “Well, I’m obviously very meaningful to you because I’m always in your mind. I think you should probably stop before I “accidentally” stumble across something about you I could spread around.” She stared through Ari’s eyes, daring her to say something else.

@Kristi - Ari

2 Likes

”Mi casa es tu casa” he said as she asked if she could use that bathroom. It wasn’t hard to see the instant regret and hesitation that filled her senses as he watched her as she got up to use the bathroom. But fair to say it’s a normal reaction for a first timer, it’s scary, can’t blame her on that.

It took her a while, and while she was there he just scrolled his phone waiting for her to come back. But when she did… let’s say she was a lot more bold than he’d ever expect. Coming right ahead and straddling him, pushing their lips together before he could even respond.

Was he complaining? You damn bet he was not. Confused, yeah, but complaining? No damn way. On the contrary, that whole moment and touch of her skin and her lips, it felt amazing honestly. It felt so good he didn’t want it to end.

So as she kissed him, he put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her back. He then slowly moved her to the sofa, while pressing kissed on her neck as his hands ran along her skin, feeling and taking in every single inch of her body. His mind was shut off, nothing mattered at this point, he was just in the moment, enjoying it while it lasts. That, before he pulled back and got up ”don’t move” he said and left Amelia on the sofa, leaving the room, headed for his own, to… get something. figure it out okay

Though when he was back, the girl was nowhere to be seen. And… so were his pills. ”sht” he muttered as looking around if she might have still been there. He then opened the door to look out but still, nowhere to be seen. Well… sht. So he tried calling her, who knows, she might pick up…

@benitz786 Amelia
my post was way better before it deleted itself just sayin

4 Likes

Clara jumped back, startled as she accidentally slammed the door of her locker shut. She hadn’t slept much the night before and even though she’d consumed two full cups of coffee between waking up and arriving at the school, she was still feeling completely out of it. “I am so sorry.” She mumbled as she turned to face the person she’d bumped into when she’d jumped. “Oh.” She reacted as she realized who it was. “Adonis, hey.” She greeted him. If she was being completely honest, being friendly with Adonis was something she was still getting used to, even though it had been a few years since they broke up.

@Kristi - Adonis

2 Likes