Blue Royalty: New Blood

“I can’t promise you that.”
Karen said in response to Mia saying don’t hit too hard. When she sat in the green bumper car and started moving, she noticed how fast the bumper cars were going. She wasn’t used to them going this fast, but it made everything more exciting. There was a loud kid laughing and bumping into everyone, who she tried to escape from. Then, she saw Tyler across the room and was going to bump into him but someone bumped into her first, and sent her car flying across the room. She screamed in laughter as she decided to keep going even though her hair was in her face and covering her eyes. She could still see Mia and bumped her green car into hers. “HAH!” She yelled out then she went to the other side so she couldn’t catch her.

@Ouijaloveletters - Tyler/Mia

1 Like

.“AH so you are on the football team. I thought I saw you on the field before. I’m on the cheerleading team so that’s still strange.”

“I might have seen you before” Probably the time he was hooking up with a friend of his sister and the girl waved goodbye to someone that looked like Destiny. It could be her or not, Adonis didn’t really get a good look at her before the girl dragged him away. Adonis eyes widened, “When did I mention Ricky? I’m friends with Raph but definitely not him.” Adonis shook his head, “And what do you mean by understandable?” He asked curiously.

"Oh, you know Embry? That’s cool. She and I are close friends.” Adonis grinned, “It’s so strange i’ve never met you before.”

“but I’m not looking for anything serious you know? ” Yes! Adonis wasn’t really looking for anything serious or to be tied down, especially after he realized he still had feelings for his ex. And he was into the whole ‘no strings attached sh!t’ “Well that’s wonderful, I’m not looking for anything serious too.” He said. Destiny said they were getting to know each other right now and Adonis smirked, “But we could know each other in more ways than one” He leaned close to a nearby wall, “Explore each other’s bodied maybe?”

@Kbail - destiny

1 Like

Persephone Astor knew she’d probably regret this later, but as of now? She didn’t give a flying f*ck. She got out of her…car, closing her eyes. God, she was tired. She trudged to the carnival, going to get food. She got her food, slouching over to a picnic table and sitting down. If he ran into Eryx, whoop de do. Hooray. Percie didn’t care. She bit into her elephant ear, letting out a small hum of satisfaction.
Approachable

1 Like

*Soon to be Jezebel Parker Williams

Your wedding day, truly a day that is set to be one of the best in your life. That being said, there’s no denying that the day in itself is not crazy or stressful, but part of that comes with it being the event for anyone who is anyone, as well as it being your wedding day when you’re already 18 weeks pregnant, of course making the dress a bit more complicated. A fact which was the reason why Maya Weston had just finished working on a final fitting for Jezebel in the dress.

Needless to say, Jezebel felt so many different emotions on the 14th of December, a mere 2 weeks before her 39th birthday. The day ahead of her when she woke up that morning was something she had dreamed of for so many years, she was going to marry Jordan Williams himself, the man she had been in love with for the past 25 years of her life. It had been a whole 25 years since that first date, that first kiss. A lot had happened in those years, but there they were, the day was finally here, the first day of a life with Jordan. That is, once she finally got to see him again. Don’t get me wrong, Jezebel is a supporter of going with tradition, but she missed being with Jordan like she had been just a couple days prior. As every precaution seemed to have been taken to keep them apart. All she really wanted was to just be with him.

Though, it seemed that just as Val and Jess left the room for something with the event planner, as well as to get her something to drink, her wish appeared to be granted as she heard a knock at the door. She didn’t expect it, but when she turned, there Jordan was, even covering his eyes to keep from seeing her and going against the whole, the groom can’t see the bride in her dress before the wedding tradition. Just the sound of his voice was enough to bring a smile to her face, and ease her nerves. “You’re not supposed to be in here” she said softly as she walked over, putting her arms around him. All she wanted was to be with him, even if they weren’t actually supposed to be anywhere near each other. Technically his eyes were covered and he wasn’t seeing her or the dress, so… they weren’t completely breaking the rule? Alright, they were definitely pushing that limit, but they were just so close to the start of their lives together. “but I’m glad you are.” Jezebel admitted. “I missed you.”

@benitz786

2 Likes

Jp chuckled lightly ”don’t worry about it, you’re doing just fine” he told her ”don’t be nervous, it’s gonna be fun” he added with a light smile ”that unless they start serving vegemite bananas” he added jokingly referencing her latest comment

As Amelia was busy with the other kid, Shay was going a 100 mph on jp with questions and whatnot. And as he asked about cakes, everyone answered, even little shy nugget, which made him smile ”the pink one is pretty good” he said in response glancing at the little guy with a nod.

“You know Aidan, JP has a guitar like your little one at home.” “Re…really?” the boy smiled and finally seemed to hide a little less, coming out from behind his sister with an excited expression on his face ”I do have one, but what about you little guy? I think we should play songs together what do you say?” he asked him with a friendly smile

“OHhhh do you know how to play any other instruments? What aboutttt the harp? My mom’s friend played it and it’s sooooo preeeetyyy. Can you sing? My mommy can sing. She sang with… umm… brunoooo marss…”
”But can you play the harp?” he asked, lightly poking the girl as he pointed at her ”i can sing though, it’s what I do, I’m a singer. But I never sang with Bruno Mars that’s pretty cool” he told her ”can you sing?”

@benitz786 The DeLoughreys

1 Like

What does one do when their girlfriend’s cousin is getting married? Go with her and be her date of course. The problem is, its not that easy when you’re living halfway around the world and have a big test coming up… It hurt Piper to even think about not being able to make it, but even though Emmy knew how it was near impossible for Piper to be there, Piper had to work her magic to make the impossible, possible. She just wasn’t going to tell Emmy and instead make it a surprise. Though, the effort to make it a surprise threw in another complication, getting into the wedding. The Jordan Williams and Jezebel Parker wedding was the place everyone wanted to be, so of course you had to be someone to be on that list, not just a girl that wanted to surprise her girlfriend. That’s where someone in particular came in, to help get Piper and her brother into the wedding. After all, who better to help you sneak in to surprise your girlfriend than her sister, Jessica? Piper had timed everything just right to be there, even having to change into a nice dress while she was at the airport waiting for her brother to come pick her up. Piper could have asked her mom to get her, or made arrangements with her mom and brother to drive in separate cars so she could take one while they went back home, but Piper thought it was best that Eddie come with her to the wedding. She thought maybe it would be good for him, something different from his normal. Though, as soon as they were there, Piper went off to find Emmy, smiling wide as she walked up behind her, lightly tapping her shoulder to get her attention. Piper tightly hugged her girlfriend back. “Eddie picked me up from the airport about an hour ago. And it took some convincing, but I got to take the test early, so I could come be here and see you.”

@benitz786

Of all the people in all of Beryl, why Eddie? Why was Eddie of all people going to a fancy wedding? Sure he had friends going, but they actually knew the families involved, or were there as someone’s date. Eddie though, well if we’re being honest, out of the Williams, and Parker/Pierce families, the one he probably knew best was Paige. That is, unless you count his older sister’s girlfriend, one Emmy Pierce. Again, those connections didn’t exactly qualify Eddie for an invitation. Nevertheless, Eddie found himself getting suited up for the wedding before driving to the airport to pick up his older sister, bag over her shoulder and heels in her hand, running out to meet him. Eddie smiled at his sister, not having seen her in so long. “Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming, Eddie.”
“Of course Piper. But I don’t know about this… I shouldn’t really be there with you. I can just come back and pick you up after the wedding, or you could drive with Emmy.”
“Eddie, being around other people without your camera is good sometimes too. I want you to come. Some of your friends from school are going to be there, and even other people your age. There’s even enough celebrities there for you to figure out who you’d want for the cast for your first big movie one day. Just have a good time Eddie, because I want you to come.” Eddie still wasn’t sure about it, but Piper wanted him to come with her, whether it was just to be there as a plus one so she wasn’t showing up alone or for some other reason, Eddie wasn’t going to let his sister down. That’s why he found himself alone at the wedding full of guests as Piper went off to find Emmy.

Approachable

2 Likes

Haaaving fun here with him. Suuure, she says that now. ”Yeahhh, yeah. No ass kissing now, I’m not changing my mind! You’re not invited to Grammys,“ a lie, and they both knew that. Hopefully? If there was anyone he’d invite as his plus one to literally anything, it would be her. If there was anyone who’d make this day in particular more fun, it was her. Okay, she’d make any day better but we’re not talking about that right now and don’t tell her that.

But that kid they saw… let’s talk about that. Do they really need to go and help the kid? It would be nice of them, that’s something Zek would do but… ”What if he attacks us? Did you forget about his sword? I’m not ready to die yet,“ a goofy smile on his face, Zek stopped the waiter passing by and placed his and Kaya’s empty glass on the tray, grabbing two more. ”A little encouragement before the fight,“ who says no to free champagne even if it tasted so bad? No one. ”Here you go, m’lady,“ a gentle smile on his lips, Zek bowed in one of those fancy ball ways you see on tv, before gently placing his hand on her lower back and looking back at the kid… Or an empty place he was once at. ”Our little soldier disappeared,“ shifting his gaze back to Kaya, there was a small frown on his lips. ”Look for him orrrrr go do something fun? Like explore the place? How many rooms do you think there are? Buuuut… before you decide, down that whole drink. Cmon, so we can get more.“

@/CerealKiller- Kaya
not me making you pick what to do

1 Like

If he was a witch he wouldn’t say that. Does he not watch cartoons? He could not turn her into a rabbit… what a faaaake. But wouldn’t it be fun to be a rabbit? What if he was a witch but a stupid one, could he really turn her into that? Better not try it if he doesn’t know how to turn her back… that would be sad… But what he said next, he was right… She wouldn’t be able to play with Ronnie and mom and dad and everyone else. Her expression softened, thinking about that kind of life. She didn’t want to play with other rabbits but her siblings :cry:
”NO. I’m a witch and I turn you into a wabbit,” once again acting mad, Zoe ignored the mean boy telling her to go away. ”We wou- we wouldn’t want that?” That’s a new expression she learned. We wouldn’t want that, mean boy, huh? How would you feel about being a rabbit? Not happy?

And why was he laughing when she asked him about apple juice? Oooh… magic apple juice. ”What’s that? What’s that?” Interrupting him, Zoe was jumping in place, getting close to the boy and grabbing the ends of his suit. Magic apple juice sounded soooo much better than normal apple juice. Why did her mom never give her magic apple juice? But then the boy said it’s only for bad people… THAT DIDN’T MATTER. Zoe wants magic apple juice. Falling down to her knees right next to his feet, little Zoe started crying, looking up at the boy. ”Pleaseeeee,” crocodile tears rolling down her cheeks, she begged for that drink. ”I want apple juiceeee.”

@benitz786 - Ricky

1 Like

”a women all the way” Valerie said in response to her comment ”we do everything anyway. Plus god is a woman or something like that” she said with a shrug. Sexist a5sholes hmph

”I mean technically I think it’s actually quite possible he’d figure it out, that flying car was a brilliant idea I won’t be surprised if he can find pregnancy suitable booze, especially with all three of us needing a damn drink she added with a light huff out her nose ”ill ask him later when I see him.”

”hopefully none of us have twins, I love them but it’s so much more of a bloody mess” she said. Though considering both the Parker family and her own had the twin gene running around, she knew the possibility she’d have twins wasn’t as low though she didn’t think of that before now, but hopefully she won’t have to. awomen

All was chill until the event planner came to them announcing a Dana Sloane outside demanding to get in ”oh hell no” Valerie muttered ”no Dana Sloane is coming anywhere near this wedding” she said, turning to Jess ”talk about bloody messes. Let’s go get rid of a pest?”

@benitz786 Jess

1 Like

Please tell me you got that? That’s something that would never cross Dorian’s mind. Of course there was a videographer there, capturing everything and anything, how could he forget about that? How could he hope that in… let’s say one more hour he could teach Ethan to say dada and pretend he won? Maybe there was some hope but that died once Ethan repeated the bad word. NO. ”Nooo,” a nervous chuckle escaped his lips, holding up Ethan who was laughing at his dad. ”You think this is funnnny? It’s nooot,” Ethan’s silly mumbles were soon followed with more fcks, every time laughing when he’d see his dad shake his head like this was the most entertaining thing. Like he understood what was happening. Slouching back in his seat, Dorian was ignoring Daniel’s comments, focusing on his little son. ”Let’s try something else? Saaaaay dada…” Fail. Once again.”Nooo, say-”

Something that didn’t matter because someone decided to keep being a dck. And who that someone is? We all know… ”Oh… you think I’m a terrible parent?” A sarcastic laugh escaped Dorian’s lips, refusing to look at the guy and instead keep focusing on his son who was now playing with his dad’s tie. ”Sorry to burst your bubble but you’re definitely not spectacular… We agree?” “Asking” Ethan, Dorian kept a warm smile on his lips, looking down at his chubby baby hands. ”And isn’t it kind of sweet how we’re thinking about the same thing? The world doesn’t need to be populated by any more Parker’s. How tragic would that be?” Finally shifting his gaze to Daniel, there was a small part of him that was tired of this game. Constantly having to listen to this man btching and acting superior when there was absolutely no need for that. When no one has provoked him… especially not Dorian. But he can’t just sit and listen to him. ”Never thought about how… this, your actions affect your kids? I hope you know I feel sorry for them and wish you don’t have more to ruin their life,” with that, Dorian got up with a slight shrug of his shoulders, tightly holding Ethan. If Jordan wasn’t there then why the hell was Dorian? There’s no need for him to stay when, at least right now, there’s nothing to do. ”You also said something earlier… I married your cousin. Are you saying I don’t have taste? Wow, Daniel… that’s wrong. I knew you… like to sabotage people, even your family but this I was not expecting.”

@benitz786 - Dan

1 Like

There was a big wedding happening and he wasn’t invited? One of the, supposedly, biggest events and he wasn’t going to be there? Not acceptable. His friend’s dad was getting married and he wasn’t invited. The audacity. Why did he care so much about that? Look, he gave 0 fck about who was getting married and if he knew them or not but whenever there is a big event he has to be there. That’s the rule. That’s what he does. Who else is going to post all about it if not him? And what was he supposed to do at the carnival with half the people he knows out of town? That doesn’t sound right… So he did the only thing he knew would make everything better. He crashed that wedding. Congrats, huh?

For such an important event it was not that hard to get in; might be a disadvantage of inviting the whole of America. Thanks to the media he knew exactly where it was and it didn’t take him long to get to that place. Thankfully he knew how to drive fast, unlike people who cheat cough cough, and there were plenty of suits in his big closet ready to be used. All he really had to do was blend in and that was never that hard. Not in these situations at least, this was what he was professional at. ”Looking lovely,” casually walking up to the girl he noticed got out of the place talking on the phone, he took a chance to approach before she got back in. Who was she? He had absolutely no idea and to be honest he did not care. This way if he walked in with her no one would stop him or ask questions, thinking she got out to wait for him. And being charming when he wants to, the girl was not weirded out by his comment, even tried to continue that fake conversation. And that’s a short story of how he did it. But as soon as he got inside and was away from the crowd, noise coming from the outside he walked away from the mysterious lady with a, ”See you around?” That was not what he was planning to do… Then what was his plan? Honestly, he didn’t have one. All he really wanted was to be here and here he was… Time to have some fun?

Looking around, in a crowd of people he did not know, Fin was looking for any familiar face he could bother. Have fun with. Grab some drinks with. Fight. Find a little room with… Anything to make this worth coming and not a waste of time. ”I’ll take that,” mumbling, uninterested, Fin stopped the waiter and grabbed two glasses of champagne, walking past him right away. His brows furrowed looking down at glasses he could tell were the most expensive ones… Of course a place like this would have the finest things. What could he expect from celebrities? Let’s at least hope they had some taste in drinks… Drinking out of one glass, he was walking around as if he belonged there until he spotted a woman he knew so well, or… wished he knew better. ”Miss McAllister, please tell me you did not come here alone or I’d be disappointed in mankind,” a smirk forming on his lips, Finley stopped in front of Nora, holding out the glass for her. ”Looking better than ever,” that smile he had remained on his face as his eyes subtly lowered. How did he know Kaya’s aunt? Well, you don’t have to know everything.

@CerealKiller - Nora

1 Like

Clara bit the inside of her cheek as she listened to Paige, trying to keep herself from interrupting her. Was her attitude something new to Clara? No, of course not. She’s a cheerleader. However, she couldn’t remember having done anything to warrant it and that’s what was getting on her nerves. “Okay, can I just ask - and I mean this in the nicest way possible - what the f-ck is your problem?” She asked once Paige finished talking, genuinely curious. To her knowledge, she’d never done anything to get on her bad side.

“I know that it must make you feel so much better about yourself to bring other people down, but do not let me hear you talking about my family or my boyfriend again. Got it, darling?” She threatened, giving Paige a death stare and placing an emphasis on the final word. This would be one of those moments where Clara wasn’t thinking and didn’t care about the consequences of her actions. Would it likely come back to bite her in the a-s? Probably. With girls like Paige, that was almost always the case, but Clara was prepared to deal with that.

@benitz786 - Paige

Leon took a deep breath to collect himself. “Do you really think that telling me you felt guilty is going to excuse what you did?” He asked, raising his eyebrow but keeping his tone civil. Seeing as they kind of had nowhere to go, he figured now was a better time than ever to get to the bottom of whatever was going through Elijah’s head last year. “You put something at the top of my stairs with the intention of me stepping on it and it seriously didn’t occur to either of you that I could possibly fall?”

As the roller coaster tipped over the edge, plummeting down, Leon took another deep breath. “I get what it was supposed to be but that doesn’t erase what it became.” He told him, giving him his honest opinion. This is what he was trying to get into Elijah’s head. “Listen, Elijah, I don’t blame you. I just- I have one question. Why me? You could’ve done that to anyone, why did you choose my house?”

@Kbail - Elijah

1 Like

“Wait, what?”
Destiny asked confused, but her brain eventually connected the dots. “Oh yeah haha. Raph is cool. I thought you meant Enrique, which would be surprising since everyone hates him, but understandable since you guys are both on the football team.”
She couldn’t help that the Montoya triplets confused her. When Adonis agreed that he wasn’t looking for anything serious, she breathed a sigh of relief, she really didn’t know what she wanted out of this. The only thing she knew was she needed someone to distract her from Mason. What Adonis said next threw her off guard and she choked on her drink. “Ack - umm clears throat This was one bold guy. Sure, she’s dated some guys who were players but never someone who would come out and ask her that. Especially after just meeting them? “I don’t know what you want me to say to that. I mean we just met. We haven’t even talked for that long.” She said with a confused laugh. She stood there, awkwardly scratching her head.

@Kristi - Adonis

1 Like

”Well I’ll just have to get myself my own Grammy then” she said, jokingly doing a sassy hair flip ”I don’t even need your invite” she added, smirking at the boy. Though for the record, invite or no invite, Kaya would never miss Zek’s first grammy, she’d get there even if she had to do that through backstage or as a damn waitress, but we ain’t missing that.

”did you forget I’m an unstoppable ninja?” she said in response to him asking if she forgot the sword ”no kid sword can beat the ninja she said as turning to look for the kid again

”why thank you kind sir” she said bowing back and grabbing the champagne glass from his hand which he wanted her to down. ”who downs champagne this isn’t beer Zek” Kaya laughed but I’ll do it ” she said and downed the drink

”so, as I was saying… technically looking for him is exploring considering we’ve been here pretty much the whole time” she said answering the previous question ”but I don’t know, maybe he already found his parents? I mean losing a kid in this big of an event and not making a search party is really irresponsible”

@astxrism Zekzek

1 Like

Usually being divorced ruins the fun in attending weddings, but not for Nora. On the contrary, she had nothing to bother her mind and no other person to keep an eye or attention for, considering she knew her ex husband won’t be there for sure.

But anyway, Nora wandered the venue in her flowing blue dress, placing an empty drink on one of the passing waiters tray as she ran into a familiar face. ”Miss McAllister, please tell me you did not come here alone or I’d be disappointed in mankind,” the boy told her with a smirk on his lips as passing her a glass of champagne ”Mankind is pretty disappointing I wouldn’t doubt that” she said, a smile growing on her face as he complimented her looks ”thank you honey, you look pretty good yourself” she told him in response.

Nora had known Finley for quite a while now, and honestly he was always extremely nice to her, which she liked. He might have been her niece’s age, but it didn’t mean she wasn’t allowed to enjoy his company, after all, she didn’t feel her age she always felt younger than that. But I suppose time doesn’t agree. ”speaking of disappointing mankind and coming alone, where is your pretty little date?” she asked, assuming he had a date as sipping the drink in her hand.

@astxrism Fin

1 Like

“You say that now JP, just wait until I make a mess of myself, and then you might honestly regret agreeing to go with me,” She added with a soft smile. It was no lie that Amelia Grace was… a clumsy mess 99% of the time. Ironically, most of that clumsiness was reserved around on Fin Klein. Why? Who the hell knew - maybe he was bad luck, but all she knew is most of her accidents involved him. Either way, in an overarching sense, she was still kind of a clumsy mess unlike her sister who was… well… always on top of it. Amelia looked up to Phoebe in that sense, the way she was able to command any and every room - something Amelia just never had the power to do. Though… well… maybe Amelia did respect her sister, it was today that Amie didn’t respect her. Bringing Diego just… honestly got on her nevers. After everything he did? Really? She found herself distracted with her train of thought at his words about vegemite bananas and gaged jokingly. “I think we should make a deal right now. If they serve vegemite bananas, we just walk out. It’s not worth it,” she added with a joking tone. That was something about JP that she noticed; he had a way of calming her down when she was nervous. He honestly had a way of calming anyone down - I mean… just look at how he was with her little cousins. She appreciated it… a lot…

Amie watched with a soft smile as Shay continued to talk, and in between breaths, Aidan got out something. As JP offered the kid to play songs together, that’s all it took for the kid to start bouncing. Aidan didn’t say anything, rather his affirmation of the words was just to go up to JP with his hands up to get held. Once JP did, Amie saw Aidan whispering something, probably talking about music. “Noooo,” Shay added with his question about playing the harp, laughing as JP poked her slightly. “I likeeeee singinggg. My mommy and daddy say I’m good and anddd my god father Anddyy saysss I’m annnn amaaazinggg little nugget tooo” With the name Andy leaving her lips, It was clear that Shay was distracted enough to look for her favorite Godfather in the room. Though before she left, she turned back one last time and gave JP a hug. “You’re nice I like you. You can be a nugget too,” and with that, she skipped away to where Andy was standing. Aidian soon wiggling out of JP’s hands to follow suit.

“Sorry about that, but you did get the Shay and Aidan stamp of approval which are very hard things to get. Those were my mom’s, brother’s kids by the way. Pretty much if you see any kid under the age of 10 - it’s probably his. He has like 5 running around at this party,” Amie smiled. “So do you have a secret to share, or are you always just amazing with kids?”

@CerealKiller

@astxrism - Like 3 of your characters mentioned

2 Likes

”i doubt that would happen, but you do you” he told her with a light smile ”cute messes are way better than people who got their whole life organized without a little mess along the road. Keeps things interesting” he added with a shrug

“I think we should make a deal right now. If they serve vegemite bananas, we just walk out. It’s not worth it,” Julian laughed at her statement ”sounds about right” he said in agreement ”call 911 and then walk out. Vegemite bananas sound kinda criminal if you’re asking me” he said with a suspiciously raised brow

But honestly though, Shay and Aidan were pretty adorable, so as much as amie seemed to think they’d scare him off, he actually liked talking to them. ”You are a pretty awesome nugget” he agreed with what she just told him her godfather told her, but then she seemed to be losing it and looking around, so she hugged him goodbye and left, her last words being “You’re nice I like you. You can be a nugget too,” making Jp smile as he watched her go.

”The shay and Aidan stamp of approval is way beyond any prestigious award I ever thought i’d get” he said with a light laugh ”nothing crazy, just the skills of an approved nugget” he said jokingly as she asked about him being good with kids ”kidding. I don’t know though, guess I was always good with kids, but maybe it’s my sister that started it I’m not sure.” he told her ”but your cousins are definitely cute”

@benitz786

1 Like

Tsumuji parent’s at first didn’t want her to go to the carnival. It was boring, there wasn’t really any use for that and she should spend her time modelling instead. There was this famous clothing brand that Tsumuji has been modeling since she was 6 that needed her to model their newest outfit, but somehow she had convinced her parents to let her go to the carnival. Her friends were going to be there and she wanted to spend time with them.

When she arrived, Tsumuji quickly went to get cotton candy- her favorite carnival snack. “Is that Percie?” Tsumuji eyes brightened as she saw one of her friends, Persephone Astor her aunt and uncle owned the biggest clothing brand Tsumuji modeled at. And Percie was really nice, Tsumuji and Madeline were really nice… though she couldn’t say the same for Hades. They used to be friends once upon a time but he changed, she missed the old him. And she still tried to make conversations with him, but he would walk away rolling his eyes “Hey Perice, want some?” Tsumuji offered kindly.

@Ouijaloveletters - Persephone

2 Likes

…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°°°••…°°••…

…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°…••°°°°••…°°••…••°°°°••…°°••…

“What captivates you most … the height, maybe?” Eryx looked at his legs. He debated whether he should respond to the dude, ‘wow, everything was getting closer than before’ guess the Ferris wheel was going the other way now. “How small everything is.” He finally responded to the dude, he figured if he was going to be stuck with the dude till the ride finished. Why not? It wasn’t like he would see him again, it wasn’t like he went to his school or anything… right? “So I guess you could say the height.” Eryx let out a deep sigh like the dark edgy brooding boy he was or something.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond