Blue Royalty: New Blood

This little game they were playing, let me tell you something - Fin loves that. There really was nothing like having a girl pretend she wasn’t enjoying his attention, him flirting with her, nothing like him doing that same thing. And what else did he find entertaining? Her little comebacks. He was nervous? Yeah, sure… Just say what’s on your mind, miss. ”No need to be shy. I can also take compliments,” a playful smile remaining on his lips, he shrugged his shoulders not expecting anything else from her on that topic. Not like it mattered - all he wanted to do was skip this little talk and get to the fun part. Now don’t get him wrong, this was also fun, but you know what I mean…

“How about… you show me your moves on the dance floor so I can see if it’s worth it to check out your moves in the bedroom.”
Okay, now we’re talking. See? He knows what’s on her mind but she just doesn’t want to admit it. So now he can stop trying to rush things and see how much she can actually last. Would she really wait that long? No, he doesn’t think so and he’ll prove that to her really soon. Moving his hand off of her knee, he leaned back in his seat matching the smirk on her own lips. ”I like what you’re suggesting. Too bad you don’t like my ideas.”

Arriving in front of the club, Fin’s eyes remained on the girl, watching her unbuckling her seatbelt and just opening the door. Fixing his suit, let’s not talk about how overdressed they both were for a club, he got out of the car walking over to the other side of it to help Halston out. ”Always ready,” finally answering her question, for a short second his gaze lowered to her chest only to look up at her and meet her eyes with that same smile he had on the whole ride to here. Nice view. Maybe he was a little distracted with it because what happened next just got him confused - why were they walking towards the back door? Waiit, wait… Did she change her mind? She doesn’t want to wait for something to happen? He wouldn’t mind starting the night there behind the club… ”Was this your plan all along-” Fin began only to be cut off by someone calling Halston’s name and her grabbing his hand, leading him inside.

Alright so this is what we have - she can fight, is hard to get (or at least pretends to be) and has connections in one of the best clubs in town. Not bad, not bad. Is there a way for her to get more interesting? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. Sneaking his arm around her waist again, Fin leaned in so he doesn’t have to shout over the music. ”I’m going to grab us some shots,” moving a little so he was just inches away from her, he glanced down at her lips before shooting her yet another smirk and turning to leave. No, his plan was not to get her drunk so he can move on with his plans, that’s surprisingly not the person he is but it was prom and they were… not at prom but a club and could still use some drinks. That explains why he came back with 6 little glasses for them to share, just to start the night. ”You obviously fight better than me, do you think you could also outdrink me?”

@/Megan - Haly

2 Likes

Hyun-Ae grinned when Leon chuckled. “There we go. Got you to laugh. Yeah, it tastes like snot, but you do you, buddy.” She snickered, wrinkling her nose. She nodded solemnly when he thanked her. “Cheonman-eyo.” Hyun-Ae said, squeezing her cousin’s shoulder gently. She proceeded to flush bright red when Leon pressed for details. “They’re non binary, and their name is Niko. You might know them. They have a daughter, so that complicates things a bit. I really like them, though. They’re so sweet.” She babbled uncharacteristically.
@Caticorn - Leon
Cheonman-eyo - You’re welcome.

1 Like

Jezebel felt as though her heart was being ripped out of her chest. She had done everything possible to take care of the babies, but it still wasn’t enough to protect them… Was there much more Jezebel could have done? No, but that doesn’t mean she didn’t feel like she should have been able to do more. It killed her inside knowing that one of her babies was in the NICU. For Jezebel, it wasn’t a new experience, but that didn’t make it hurt any less. She’d been through the pain of seeing her child in that condition before, and it only made her worry about him more. There were three babies that needed her, but could she really be enough? So much was going through her mind, and what she wanted most were her babies. She needed to see them, to meet them, to hold them in her arms. What she didn’t expect, was for a certain someone to come into the room. ”Jordan…” She knew he brought her there, and the babies were his, but with how everything had been, there was a part of her that didn’t expect him to be there, at least not anywhere near her. He came close, reaching towards her and she couldn’t have stopped herself from flinching, wanting to back away and increase the distance between them. How had things come so far that she wasn’t begging to be in Jordan’s arms, letting him hold her close, when that used to be what made her feel the safest, the most love, and the most comfort? Perhaps a part of her, a large part of her in fact, wanted him close, wanted that comfort, but how could he comfort her when he was one of the reasons she needed comforting?

Jordan didn’t say anything else before a nurse came in, bringing both baby girls in with her. For that moment, meeting her baby girls had to be the focus. They were small, so small, but still larger than Laurel had been at that age. Jezebel nodded, ready to hold her new daughters for the first time. The nurse brought the babies to Jezebel to hold, one in each arm, and Jezebel couldn’t keep her eyes off of them. She felt relief, seeing for herself that she had two healthy girls, joy in having them in her arms, but also guilt and worry because her little boy wasn’t there with them too. Jezebel finally broke the gaze she held on the babies, for an instant glancing towards Jordan, unsure what to feel, then looking to the nurse. ”When can I see their brother? Is he going to be okay…?” she asked, worried about her baby boy, even while her attention was on the two adorable baby girls in her arms. For that moment, the only concern was the triplets, not her husband who she loved but didn’t know how to be around.

@benitz786 - Jordan

2 Likes

col·lid·ed

To come together with solid or direct impact. That was the meaning of the word ‘collided’ and that is what happened to Athena’s and her lips. They collided together, they were brought together. At first the drunk Luna was shocked, even though she was drunk, she still had a little of her sober self in her but 3 seconds later she kissed back. That 2% that was still sober in her has disappeared, faded away, it was nothing but the past. Luna was in the present now and she was in heaven. She pulled Athena closer and deepened the kiss. Luna blossomed like a flower, Luna was never a truly religious person but like everyone she knew heaven. What the word is and what it meant and Luna could tell she was in heaven. She never wanted to go back to the real world as she felt self in their lips. How do you feel safe in someone lips? Luna didn’t know nor could she explain but she just did. The softness of Athena’s lips on theirs was amazing.

Athena, Luna concluded tasted just like strawberries. Luna loved strawberries. Luna roamed her hand over Athena’s body as they kissed. “I like you.” Luna giggled as she pulled away from the kiss. Her lips brushed Athena’s neck, before they finally touched. Luna bit, sucked and licked. She paused…

@caticorn - Athena

1 Like

Why couldn’t the situation with Paige just start making sense to him? She knew more about the situation than he did, but she still expected him to understand it. By this point she had to know that there must have been something more to the story.

“If it was just about being bored, I was far from the only option.” he muttered. It was no secret, Eddie knew that he was far from being near the top of any girl’s list to have sex with. Surely Paige could’ve easily had her pick of nearly any guy, more confident, more charming, and far more experienced, who would jump at the opportunity to get in her pants.

Eddie did leave London, where he had once been best friends with the girl in front of him, but how was that his fault? He had been 10 years old at the time, his father had just died. His family was broken and grieving, and his mother decided that it was best to leave. Eddie couldn’t remember much from that time, but he couldn’t understand how that could be his fault. “I was just a kid, leaving wasn’t my choice.” All he could do was look at Paige, see how angry she was, but to Eddie he just didn’t understand. “I don’t know why I can’t remember being your best friend. I don’t know why I stopped talking to you… I’m… my head is a f^^king mess and I just don’t know what happened…” Eddie knew what caused everything to become such a mess, but he didn’t know how to make sense of all the missing pieces, of everything that had become a mess. Eddie truly didn’t know what to do, and even when she hit him in the chest, merely causing him to flinch, there still was no clarity. “I should have been able to remember you, but I couldn’t, I’m sorry…” he spoke, frustrated by the situation, by what she was saying and how he still couldn’t remember what she thought he should know. He was still confused, but one thing was becoming clearer, nothing would get through to her, and she didn’t want him to understand. Odds were, he’d have to find someone else to help him fill in the missing pieces.

@benitz786

2 Likes

“Oh, really?” Hal answered his comment about being able to take a comment, a smirk resting on her face as she quickly glanced from the road to him. Shy? Hal was the opposite of shy. Maybe if she had to pretend, but if Fin wanted bold, she could be bold. “I wouldn’t consider myself shy, I just think you get used to having girls compliment you all the time. What fun would that be if I was like every other one of your play things, I’m special.” Hal loosened her grip on the steering wheel, smiling a little and quickly glancing at the boy. Oh Fin, you have no idea what you’re getting into.

Holding off from Fin was a little hard, and well, don’t get it confused, he was really hot and usually Hal would jump on the chance to bone him but this situation was different. She knew his past, once that happened he would forget about her and most likely ignore her. She had to make herself memorable, keep him wanting to come back for more. “Oh Fin, your ideas sound wonderful, trust me, but once you get a taste of me you’ll want more.” A small smile played on her lips, teasing him was fun but hell was it also affecting her.

As Hal got out of the car and was ready to leave, Fin not so subtly looked down at her chest. Smooth. They began to walk towards the alley, Hal’s heels clicking on the pavement. As Fin followed beside her towards the back alley, it was a little unclear on her intentions, making him wonder if they were there for another reason. She almost wanted to giggle until the door opened and they were let into the club. “So impatient,” she whispered back to him as they were led into the club.

Once they were inside the club, they immediately gravitated towards the side of the room. She was going to grab them drinks until he snuck a hand around her waist, goosebumps immediately raising on her skin. Leaning in, Fin mentioned getting shots and Hal nodded. Before he could leave he got as close to her as he could without kissing her, and immediately Hal bit her lip. “Have fun,” she smiled and waited until he got back with the 6 shot glasses. “We’ll have to see about that. Want to make a bet on it?” Hal picked up one of the shot glasses, bringing it to her lips. “Game on Fin.” Waiting for him to pick up his shot glass and drink, Hal smirked a little. This was going to be a fun night. Getting drunk was probably not the best idea because she may not be able to control herself, but who cares. It’s prom.

“Come dance with me!!” Hal yelled over the loud music, setting the final empty shot glass onto the table. Heading towards the dance floor Hal began to move her body, and signaled Fin to join in. “Please tell me you can dance.”

@astxrism - Finnnyyyyy

2 Likes

imagez

Yeah… maybe her anger at the entirety of the situation bubbled over more than it should have. For a girl who had made her livelihood on giving the impression that she didn’t give two fcks - she sure as hell seemed like she gave them a second ago with her outburst. But… honestly, Paige couldn’t help herself. The idiot in front of her was looking at her with these STUPID puppy dog eyes and she wanted to slap it the hell out of him. Slapping, however, wasn’t acceptable in this society - so obviously she did the second best thing and yelled at him. And honestly, he deserved it.

With the words that were causing her frustration out in the open, Paige looked in his eyes - watching to see if there was any familiarity in what she said… any acceptance that he had fcked her over metaphorically. She didn’t give the idiotic statement of him being far from the only option a response - honestly, he didn’t deserve one. It wasn’t ever about the sex - and clearly, he knew as much.

“You don’t get it do you? It wasn’t that you left. It was that you disappeared.” Paige whispered, putting her head in her hands as she rubbed her face for a second. Why the fck was she still out here? Honestly, Paige should have been speeding down I-80 5 minutes ago, but instead, she was dealing with this and the stupid excuse that he didn’t know why he couldn’t remember. Clearly, she just wasn’t memorable - and that hurt. “Sorry doesn’t cut it, darling. Now leave me the fck alone.”

With that, Paige was ready to leave - go to her car, drive all the way into the fcking sunset. Here’s the issue though; she found her car, but she couldn’t find her fcking keys. The other issue - Paige just saw that she had a voicemail from the county jail from… her sister. Fck. After a second spent looking at her keys and trying to mentally figure out if she dropped them or if an idiot - possibly Fin - grabbed them off of her, Paige walked back to Eddie who was staring at her like a deer in headlights. “I need your keys. Now.”

If there was one thing Ricky couldn’t be considered - it was being “patient”. He hated having to be stuck in this stupid waiting room for them to process his girlfriend, he hated the fact that his so-called dad was the one to arrest her, and he hated this disgusting coffee the police station had. Honestly, he could go on for hours of all the sht that was p!ssing him off… but that would take all fcking day.

No actually: let’s fcking get into it. He hated the stupid blue royalty game, first and foremost. Like what the actual fck was that post? He also hated Quinn Castillo, and that man, well, he should watch his fcking back. And he hated…Paige Pierce?

No sorry, that wasn’t actually part of the list - he just got distracted by the way the familiar short girl walked in… followed by a lanky idiot he knew as that kid with a camera. Great. Waiting room company

“If you’re trying to get Annie out, you can’t. She’s still in processing.”

“What the fck are you doing here”

Ricky’s eyes narrowed, looking at Annie’s sister with a slight annoyed expression. Honestly, Ricky didn’t mind being around her - but it wasn’t his first choice. After a second, he finally responded “My date was arrested. What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn’t bail her out?.”

“You? A gentleman? What a jok-”

“Why the fck did you bring the walking camera?”

“Don’t cut me off, Ricky - do it again and Annie won’t be the only one arrested. And anyways, when the fck did you start getting into everyone else’s business?”

“You try to make conversation one time” An annoyed laugh left Ricky’s lips as he watched Paige take a seat across from him followed by camera boy.

“I needed a ride since Annie called me to bail her out”

“Right…” Did it weirdly sting that Annie still called someone even though he told her he’d be there? Maybe a bit. With that - it seemed neither he or Paige wanted to continue the conversation… not to mention the camera boy looked scared out of his skin… probably his first time in a police station.

This would be… just great.

30 minutes later

Laughter left his lips as he talked with the girl across from him. Yeah… trust him, he never thought he’d be saying that either. But here they were - laughing together. After about 15 minutes of boredom, followed by 5 minutes of a couple coming in and arguing about getting caught with the drugs - the two of them (okay fine camera boy could be included so three of them) started playing a game… who would walk in next along with telling their arrest stories which was always interesting. First they all made a guess about the next entrance and then the stories went on - and from the perspective of Paige and Ricky - they had their fair share.

“Alright, 5 bucks the next person who walks in will be… I’m feeling guilty divorcé”

“Nah, drunk assh0le for sure,”

“You can’t keep guessing drunk assh0le”

“And why not? Most people are drunk assh0les”

“Which is exactly why it’s cheating and anyways…”

As Ricky was talking, an older blonde dude walked in and went straight for the receptionist. “…he doesn’t look drunk… I actually still might be right though.”

“Oh really? Let’s go find out.”

With a roll of his eyes, Paige stood up, and with seemingly a plan, she walked towards the dude who clearly looked like he didn’t want to be bothered. But was Ricky going to miss that show? God no.

After a second, Rick stood up walking back towards where Paige was approaching the man.

imagez

Did Paige steal Eddie’s car? Kind of - was he in the passenger seat? Sadly. Paige had so much as given the man the silent treatment - but even when she got to the station (driving at speeds that Eddie was clearly uncomfortable with) she didn’t give him his keys back. What? He could beg. In any case - now she found herself here with Enrique Montoya which… honestly wasn’t the Montoya she preferred but she wasn’t necessarily having a bad time. He was at least keeping her distracted - something Eddie couldn’t do and for some odd reason, Eddie was still here. What the fck was wrong with him?

Honeslty… it didn’t matter.

With her mind set - Paige walked towards the distressed man that had walked in a few minutes earlier. What? She’d prove to Ricky that most people who walked in here this late were indeed, drunk assh0les. “Hello darling, question for you. Do you have any of the… good stuff on you?” Paige cut to the chase pretty damn quickly as she walked towards him - leaning against the desk where the lady who was signing him in had walked away a second earlier. Paige waited for him to turn towards her, but she didn’t really let him say anything. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell. Me and my… honestly he’s not my friend but… the dude over there just need a little something to get us through the night if you get what I mean. So, what do you say? Share with us?”

Maybe if Paige was paying closer attention - she would have noticed the way the man looked at her the minute she started talking. Maybe… if Paige had paid attention - she would have seen her sister being brought out and started connecting the dots. That, however, didn’t happen. “Finally darling, took you long enough…are you… okay?,” Paige asked, though Annie clearly seemed distracted looking past her.

It was with Annie’s question that Paige realized something was off. He was staring at her… he was staring at her and Annie. “I don’t… who the fck are you?” Paige simply asked - directing Annie’s question back to the blonde who seemed to have been waiting for Annie just as much as Ricky and her had been.

@Littlefeets @novella - Not my best but i tried

2 Likes

“Gotta make an appearance sometime. Then we can really get the night started.” Turning back to face him, he smiled, telling her that she looked beautiful. Laurel gave a smirk before biting her lip just slightly and looking him up and down once more. “And you look… damn hot. Like always.”
”We can always ditch the crowds, but tonight, enjoy prom for as long as you can, princesa” he smirked, putting out his arm for her to take as they go make a legendary appearance once again.

Time passed by, part fun and a shit ton of drama he’d have to deal with at some point, just like every day in c high must be like, but at least twice as bad.
Not to mention the whole deal that both his brothers were apparently not (?!) plus Quinn and his stupid sht, and Ricky and his stupid sht, at this point he just seriously didn’t know what or who to believe anymore, what’s the point anyway? You can literally trust nobody, not even your own family.
Like Fr, his interiors were boiling, and I seriously have no idea how he didn’t burn the building down or something. Or at least yet, this will not go quietly.

But hey at least we got a little after party. And clearly, the after party is always the best part, especially when you need to clear your mind from major sht. Vc’s house was epic, but that wasn’t surprising, little Parker was never known for being mediocre.
A few drinks later, and some special brownies that Raph could never miss, boy could feel the presence of a little forbidden fun from miles away.

”I’m raiding the bar, want me to bring you something?” Raph asked as he looked over at Laurel, who even after a long night could still just drive him crazy just with her presence. ”Or maybe a snack? Nah never mind you’re already a snack yourself” he said with a playful smile and laughed lightly before turning to wait for an answer.

@littlefeets Laurel deserves life if you still want🥺 / plus like lots of mentioned people
@benitz786 now also Ricky mentioned

3 Likes

If you think something happened between Phoebe and Diego in that limo when she told the driver not to stop then you are wrong. All she got was a little entertainment she really needed before actually getting the night started and she really did have a good night. It was prom, of course she was going to try to enjoy every single moment of it aaand take that opportunity to tease Diego as much as possible. But you know what she didn’t like? Having her dad there! DAD this is not the place for you!! It’s not like Phoebe cared if he saw her doing something she probably shouldn’t be doing, let’s be real… Do you really think she cares, do you think Riker cares?? No, but still, it was kind of embarrassing having almost every old male member of your family at your prom.

At least she kept her distance from them and enjoyed the night with her wonderful prom date until, well, we all know what usually ruins the night - yet another BR post. And this time that post really ruined the night. Yes, it sucked seeing your own name mentioned but what was revealed about her was nothing like what Diego had to read about himself and that… Even Phoebe didn’t know how to react. It was not something stupid she could try to make seem funny and like it’s not a big deal, it was very serious and she couldn’t imagine how he must be feeling. How could one feel when they find out they are not who they think they are? When they find out their whole life was basically one big lie? Yet another Montoya who is not really a Montoya. A shocker, isn’t it? So yes, the moment he asked her if she wanted to leave she grabbed his hand and without another word started walking out of the building, away from everyone who was staring.

All dolled up Phoebe was swinging her legs back and forth, staring up at the night sky while sitting on a swing in the nearest park. For a while there was no talking between the two… only silence. What was there to say? She wanted to be there for him but would anything she say really help? Or just make things worse? Would he even listen to her? Would it even be better if she gave him some space right now? No… No, that wouldn’t be better and she wouldn’t do that. Maybeee he could use some distraction like… Like going to VC’s party? That’s where they were supposed to be at this time after all… Drinks always help! ”Hey,” Phoebe started quietly, now looking at Diego who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. Kicking her heels off, she stood up and moved to stand in front of him, gently placing her hands on the side of his face in an attempt to make him look up at her. ”I…” For a first time she didn’t know how to talk to him. Usually she was good at these things - cheering people up, talking about serious things but when you’ve never talked to someone that way, when you would only speak to them just to tease them this was… Strange. ”You know they are still your family, no matter what… And I know it sucks, it sucks even more when you found out that way but still being all mopey here won’t help. The world is not ending, you’re fine… You’re still you, it doesn’t change anything. Yeah?” She said giving him a soft smile.

@/Littlefeets - Diego

3 Likes

Leon smiled, something about Hyun-Ae having caught him laughing gave him a sense of comfort. Then, of course, he dropped his smile and rolled his eyes as he listened to the rest of her kimchi slander. “One of these days, I’ll turn you. Just you wait.” He playfully threatened, laughing again. He listened to her as she told him about her crush and he couldn’t deny that he found her babbling kind of adorable, especially since he knew exactly who she was talking about. “Yeah, I know Niko. My sister is dating their brother and their sister has hired my eomma to make her dresses before so we talk every once in a while.” He explained to her, nodding at the beginning of his sentence. “Sure, them being a parent makes things a little complicated but if it’s worth it, you’ll make it work. Trust me, it could be a lot more complicated than that.” He ended his sentence with a small, awkward laugh. Her situation was nowhere near the same as his but he knew that he was right.

@Ouijaloveletters - Hyun-Ae

1 Like

Hyun-Ae snorted when Leon said he’d turn her into a kimchi lover. “Uh huh, we’ll see.” She said playfully. She nearly choked when Leon said that number one, Jae had a boyfriend, and number two, that boyfriend was the brother of her crush. She let out a funny noise before composing herself. “Really? I definitely wasn’t expecting that. Like, at all.” She said, knowing that she’d definitely have to talk to Jae as soon as possible. “Yeah, that’s true. Things could be worse. It’s just that…you know that I’m bad with people. How do I…ask them out? Then there’s the issue of getting their daughter to like me…” Hyun-Ae swallowed hard. She was trying very hard not to sweat.
@Caticorn - Leon

1 Like

Sammy

Was he serious? Did he not read the blue royalty post? Quite literally saying that one of her friends still just saw her as his annoying ex. And then she couldn’t even be mad at him because he was too busy for her sh!t. Sammy sighed at Richard’s ignorance, figuring he was just an awkward kinda guy. Plus, you know, she kind of led him through the runs of last night, which she usually doesn’t do, so there must be something different about him.

“Well…” She processed, “I thought- I thought Elijah was my friend.” Sam confessed, failing to think of a lie to say. He would probably hear it from Elijah at some point, anyway. “And I feel selfish for worrying about that and not the thing about his dad, I hope he’s okay.” She stopped speaking, leaving the explanation there to avoid sounding rude.

She could still picture his delicate figure, like that of a renaissance painting, hiding beneath his clothes. Before today, she would be endeared by it, giggling at his little gestures and touching him comfortably since she’s done it before. But, she’d already done so with Elijah, and it was for that same reason that she didn’t feel safe to do it again. “You’re not overstepping, it’s just hard for me to talk about these things.” Sammy told herself out loud, then listening to his talk about cigarettes, using a little british term to describe them.

Sam couldn’t help but study him a little as he explained himself. “So, are you angry or anxious right now?” She asked, reading between the lines. “You can tell me, if there is something. I won’t think it’s stupid. If anything, my reason to be angry right now is stupid.” Gar thought out loud. Then she recalled some answers for his question.

“I’m not big on smoking, actually. I’m used to it, though, because Hera likes to smoke, and I don’t let her do that alone.” Sammy chuckled, “I tell her she looks like a sad hobo.” The girl paused. “Hera is my sibling by the way, if I hadn’t told you that before. You know them? Emo, bald, like 5’5, asian kid. People tell us we look alike all the time.” Sammy giggled, scarcastically acknowledging the fact that they don’t resemble each other at all.

Then, she remembered what he said before about his family. “Strangely, my parents are fans of cigarettes.” Garmie reflected on that for a second, not having previously thought about how that might sound weird. Probably a result of the buzz. “Our parents actually buy her vapes sometimes. Suuuuuper progressive people. More than me, sometimes.” She subtly disagreed with her moms approving of them doing drugs. This especially considering Hera’s past addictions, which were kind of encouraged at their place.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

He liked her, or at least, he liked talking to her too. His response brought not just a smile to Sophie’s face, but also a blush to her cheeks. Sophie liked being around Mateo, she liked talking to him, dancing with him. She liked him.

His next words however, took away her smile. He was high. He didn’t know how he had gotten that way, and he seemed fine when he picked her up… how could he… no… it wouldn’t make sense. If they hadn’t done anything different from each other, then… that must explain it, how she was feeling. Sophie hated the feeling, and perhaps she could’ve tried chalking it up to nerves getting her anxiety going, but no, that wasn’t it. Like her date, Sophie was high, and even the thought of it only increased her discomfort. She had to focus. Focus on her date, focus on prom, not on the growing disorientation, or the negative thoughts in her head. “High? You shouldn’t… how…” she bit her lip slightly, her lack of comfort likely growing increasingly clear.

@benitz786

2 Likes

To say prom was Laurel’s kind of party was a severe overstatement. There were some spiked drinks, and brownies, but not much of note until the drama began. Quinn gave a speech, calling people out for stuff with his sister, which was soon followed by a post from Blue Royalty. This time, none of it was much of any impact on her, but some of what was written impacted her date. Not that there was anything she could do about him finding out that Diego wasn’t his brother either, or about Quinn having sent Blue Royalty copies of Isabella’s nude pictures. It was stuff Raph would have to sort through, but for the night they could have some fun, save the drama to sort through for later.

Drama and an earthquake later, it was time for the senior class to let loose and forget their worries with a party. Though, this wasn’t just any old afterparty, it was a party hosted by her very own cousin, and there’s no party like a Parker party. Go big or go home, can’t let someone show up a Parker. At her cousin’s house, she found herself still with Raph. She smirked as he called her a snack, saying he was going to go raid the bar. “Let’s grab a couple bottles, to go.” She didn’t have somewhere specific in mind to go, but Laurel did have set in mind to take some alcohol with them and head off towards another area of the house, after all, there was no reason not to. Bottle in hand, Laurel pulled Raphael with her. To any outside of the Parker family, the house may as well have been a maze, but to Laurel, she knew just how to get to most anywhere. She only stopped when reaching an elevator, looking right at Raphael. “Pick a floor, and lets have some fun.” she said with a smirk.

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

“Oh dear … I’m afraid I’ll have to reread the post just to get exactly what happened to Elijah and everybody else. After all I should be in the loop a bit more, I’ve been here long enough to do so.” He muttered to himself.

“Your friend? Isn’t he much more than that already?” Richard asked as he remebered last night, but then realizing intimacy like that doesn’t have to mean good realtionships between the people. “No … Why should you feel selfish? I realize the thing with his father is much more imortant, but that doesn’t mean that what you’re feeling should suddenly be forgotten. Elijah’s father is in hardship right now, but that doesn’t mean we should all forget our own struggles because of his great struggle.” Richard tried to make Sammy feel better … He was better at making others feel at ease than comforting himself and doing the same for himself.

“I’m not angry but I am a bit anxious. I usually smoke when I feel paranoid. I … I can’t stand it when people walk behind me … Here’s a warning Sammy, don’t ever sneak up on me, I might just turn around to punch you … Sometimes I smoke because of social anxiety and sometimes, when somebody makes me really angry. Basically any emotion that makes me shake be it out of fear, anger or adrenaline, that’s when I smoke.”

He listened while Sam described her sister “No I’ve never met Hera before, I didn’t get acquianted with a lot of people around here. I know I’ve been here a while already but I didn’t want to get introduced to too many people so that’s probably why I don’t know her.”

“My parents don’t mind me smoking sometimes, they know how it gets sometimes … but my father has been encouraging me to smoke tealeaves in a pipe. Apparently, he’s ordered a beautiful pipe for me in hopes I could smoke that rather than cigarettes. I’d say it was worse, but I like how the tea smells when it’s burning so I often do it, but when I don’t bring my pipe just the regular cigarettes will do. But I understand you don’t like vaping. It’s just too much smoke from one drag for me to ever like it, plus it’s too sugary, I preffer tea and just regular cigarettes.” He turned to her. “Have you ever had a moment in your life where you were sinking and being dragged down a hole, but somebody grasped you just in time? It’s a metaphore I just wanted to know if you ever felt that way.”

@raviola

2 Likes

If there was anything better than going to get a drink like a normal person, that would be raiding the bar and going to random places you’re probably not supposed to go. Luckily, seems like Laurel agrees with that fact. Stan laurel.

”I like the way your brain works” Raph said with a mischievous smile and grabbed a bottle as well, following her across the house, having no idea where they’re going, but hey, knowing where you are is totally overrated. Ruins the surprise.

”how many floors are there?”
Raph raised an eyebrow at her words, obviously it was a huge house, but he low-key wondered just how huge. ”I pick either -1 or 3, you’re a Parker, you know which one is better” we added with a smirk, tho he himself didn’t actually know which one is better but hey there was a Parker right there

@Littlefeets

2 Likes

All Quinn could do was watch as Amie pushed him. “Who did you think I was before my sister died? A f^^king angel? No, that would be you. You’re the one here who thinks you’re so above doing anything wrong, but guess what, I’m not. And I don’t care.” Quinn had come to terms with the fact that he wasn’t what someone would necessarily call “a good person” and he didn’t see the point in trying to be something he wasn’t. What the hell was the point in even trying? He didn’t care if his actions hurt him, or even if his actions hurt others most of the time, he just didn’t care, yet Amie still did.

Though it seemed that Amie was ready to say something else, the attention of nearly everyone else in the room suddenly turned to their phones, to the lovely post from Blue Royalty. The post certainly didn’t ignore Quinn’s stage escapade, but it also touched on Amie, who had apparently taken college tests for Phoebe instead of herself, and then on Quinn himself. The post explicitly named him responsible for sending Blue Royalty Isabella Montoya’s nude photos, which was true. Just as it was also true that he had slept with her as retaliation towards what Enrique had done to Finch. Sure, he shouldn’t have done it, he knew that, but she also knew exactly what his reputation was beforehand. Finishing the post, Amie’s attention was brought back to Quinn, where she continued acting like she knew so much better than he did.

Why did she put so much effort into him? Most would’ve given up by now. Hell, most had by this point. Everyone was either giving up on him, or he had burned the bridge between them. Even Amie had noticed, that much was clear by her questioning of why he was pushing everyone away. “That’s what I had thought too, but that was wrong.” Ricky hurt Finch first. In Quinn’s eyes, he was the one who threw away the friendship first, he just thought he could get away with it, which made it even worse. “So what if I am? I don’t care anymore, and you shouldn’t either.”

@benitz786 - Earthquake in your post maybe?

1 Like

Over the years, Lenora had learned that trying to cure an addiction, learning to cure a parent’s drug addiction, felt almost impossible. And trust her, she done the worst in hopes of helping her. And after her mother’s recent breakup with another unmemorable boyfriend made it even worse, Lenora knew that professional help was the only way some breakthrough would occur. So over the last few weeks, she had been contacting therapists and doctors about her, though any successes were limited by the fact that she didn’t have her mother’s medical records. Hence, the hunt began.

At any times her mother wasn’t at the apartment for whatever undisclosed reasons she had, Lenora would. rummage through cupboards, wardrobes, kitcken drawers, finding anything and everything but the correct papers. It was only when Lenora looked in the boxes under her mother’s bed did she find something. But not medical records, instead a handwritten envelope to a Mikel Lucas with a letter enclosed.

Mikel,

My name is Alison Foley and a few months ago we met at a party and slept together. It had been my first time since breaking up with my boyfriend a month before… and the last time since now. And since then I realised I was pregnant, and it’s yours.
I’m sorry. But I really can’t do this on my own. I just need… a little help, as the father of our daughter, please.

Take your time, I understand. But my number is at the bottom when you’re ready,
Alison

Shaky hands lowered the letter to the ground, as Lenora turned to the envelope, and the unavoidable bright red [RETURN TO SENDER] stamp. Her mother knew who it was the whole time, despite eighteen years of suggesting to her otherwise. But this was it, evidence, an attempt - a single attempt - to contact the person her mother knew her father. What if this had been delivered? Not only would it cure, it probably would have prevented the start of her addiction, it probably would have changed everything. Why hadn’t she tried again? Did her mother really give up this quickly?

Amongst all the other overwhelming thoughts Lenora had been having about this, what she knew was that she wasn’t going to give up as fast. This could still be a good thing, if she finds Mikel, he could help them. They could even be a family, maybe, it wasn’t too late. Eighteen years isn’t too late, right?

After finding out after a brief search that Mikel Lucas had another daughter at Cerulean High, the prom consisted of trying to find a seemingly-invisible Laurel Parker to somehow approach with the new findings. Since, it would be common courtesy to tell someone if they shared the same father, right? Question: how would one usually tell someone that they are their sister? Well, half-sister. Which she hoped made that revelation half-less absurd. However, with both a Blue Royalty post and some speech by Quinn Castillo that essentially took over prom, talking to Laurel seemed almost impossible. At least she had extra time in the form of the afterparty being hosted by Veronica Charlotte.

@lenorafoley_ has just posted

A matter of minutes before Enrique Montoya had left a comment on the post. A comment, which brought on a sigh and then an endless stream of responses from both her and… Laurel. Would she mind also dropping her location in this landmark of a house in one of those comments? No? Instead the comments took a turn which quickly ended her ability to subtly be replying to them while at the crowded party, and so having to abruptly leave to one of the empty corridors while she read and reread and… reread Ricky’s comment.

ricky.m @itsLore I can say way more than a f*cking word and so can the internet. How sure are we he didn’t die of alcohol poisoning because watching you - who the actual fck even knows?

Lenora’s heart fell to her stomach at Ricky’s words towards Laurel’s father. Her father. Her father whom’s existence she had only just become accustomed to, only to be wasted hope by the reveal of his death. In the short time since finding out about him, Lenora had imagined many scenarios of meeting him, hoping that maybe he would be able to help her mother - and inadvertently her. Or maybe he wouldn’t want anything to do with her. But one scenario she hadn’t covered was one where that meeting didn’t happen at all.

Her urges to ask more on this briefly mentioned death were prevented by responding to other comments. There was no way Lenora was finding out more about this from Ricky. But she couldn’t help wondering when his death was. How late was she finding out about Mikel Lucas being her father? How many months, weeks, days earlier would she needed to have been to—?

“Lenora!” There was a small pause in order for her to even attempt to match her boyfriend’s energy to her. “Elio, hey!” Her artificial enthusiasm towards him didn’t seem to catch his attention, which sent a wave of relief - now was not the time to talk about it. It also seemed that he wasn’t in much of a talking mood either, from the way he quickly took her hand and pulled her through a door which led to a very small closet. “Ah, so this is why you wanted to come to the afterparty?” Maybe this was a good thing, maybe he was a distraction for a moment, which she needed. A lot. Lenora’s hands fell to both Elio’s shoulders, to which she gently pushed him back to be against the wall.

Though the space between Elio and Lenora was blocked by his phone that was brought up to face her. After realising he wasn’t joking, Lenora looked at the screen to see the post he was showing her. “Yep, another baseless rumour of me cheating. What does that make it, like 20 now?” She joked with a light laugh before her eyes reverted back to Elio, who was looking at her in a significantly less light-hearted manner than what she had. “Is that not like, 20 too many? You cheated, you have before and so you must have cheated like 20 times, everyone sees and everyone knows and I know too,” Lenora narrowed her brows at the quick turnaround- yes, consider her now distracted. Looking into his eyes, surely he was high or something? That didn’t mean she took it any less seriously.

“No, no, Elio, I didn’t, I would never, I love y–” Her hands cupped his face as Lenora tried to gently reassure him while her eyes filled with tears, though her hands were quickly pushed back which cut off her words. “But JP, or Eziekel, or, like, Raph or Fin or–” “Or anyone I’ve ever talked to? Because I would just go for anyone?” Lenora interrupted, the patience she had disappearing, regardless of whatever state he was in. “Cheating… on Ricky was not-” Lenora sighed, leaving a long pause to linger on her abruptly stopped words. “It was a mistake. And if you can’t see past that then you clearly just have never trusted me.” She covered her face with her hands in frustration at the one moment in her past still creating problems even now. Without looking back, Lenora turned to leave, her hand on the closet door handle. She even started to turn it. But then she stopped.

“And if you can’t trust me to not throw myself at and sleep with any guy I speak to, and you believe that JP or Zek would only want something like that to happen when they talk to me…” Lenora stopped before saying to him what she knew was long overdue. “Then you think of me as just as much of a slvt as what this whole town does. And I can’t date someone like that anymore, I won’t,” Lenora took a long exhale. One that she didn’t realise she had needed for almost a year now. Whatever words Elio had mustered up had become merely a muffled voice to her, as it was nothing that was going to take back the meaning in her words.

It felt like hours had passed since being in the heart of the party - though it had actually only taken Lenora around half an hour for her to have temporarily escaped and forgotten that it was a party. But alas, she had returned with her original intentions. “Hey, have you seen Laurel?” Was the repeated question that she asked to everyone she encountered on her trail, ignoring the surprise from most at the random combination of Lenora and Laurel to be having a conversation. “Have you see-” She stopped when the nth person she was approaching revealed themselves as they turned. “Jay,” Lenora said as she slightly took off her friendly-party-Lenora front she had been putting on previously for JP Medina. “Hey, how’s- how’s prom been?”

@/CerealKiller JP Medina, Raphael Montoya
@/Madilnel Elio Esposito, Mikel Lucas
@/benitz786 Enrique Montoya
@/Littlefeets Laurel Parker

3 Likes

Prom had its perks, though one couldn’t say Julian wasn’t familiar with these types of fancy events, he still tended to actually enjoy them from time to time. Although you can’t really expect a c high event to go through without drama, it wasn’t really something unusual or unexpected was it?

Anyway, things and stuff, and prom was through, an after party was hosted at the Parker house which was always nice, although he and Veronica weren’t really the bestest of friends, he knew she was good at throwing a memorable party. That if you choose to be sober enough to actually remember it probably, which wasn’t recommended, but up to you.

“Jay, Hey, how’s- how’s prom been?”

Soon he turned to see Lenora come to him, to which he smiled lightly at the sight of her. ”Could have been better could have been worse” he said with a casual shrug, looking over at the girl. ”What about you? Is Elio… being alright with you?”

@novella Lenora

1 Like

Lenora was more than welcoming to a conversation with JP interrupting her hunt for Laurel. After all, there was really no rush anymore- was there? If anything, this may be where she gives up and goes home after this interaction - to unpack all that she just lost in one night. However she knew, especially with him, she couldn’t hide what had happened in the last few hours as much as she wanted to escape from it. Proven immediately by his first question which was on the subject of one of the main disasters of the night.

“Yeah. It’s been okay,” Lenora initially answered briefly, not mentioning Elio’s name or necessarily answering that part of his question. Besides, JP was probably just asking in general - not because he suspected anything - since Elio’s actions have always been questionable to him. Despite the look of disbelief on his face, Lenora ignored it for a moment, because perhaps she wanted to pretend nothing had happened, knowing that saying things out loud would make it real. “Who are you here with, anyway?” She asked him, looking around him for anyone that was standing near him - but none seemed to look like they were a date. “Did I hear correctly you coming with Amie Taylor-DeLoughrey? Or was that just a rumour?” She asked, her eyebrows raising as she name dropped. Lenora knew little about their relationship, aside from whatever Blue Royalty had shared and that she had been asked to participate in a threesome. Nothing too notable.

Though after allowing for a pause of his answer, and after another questioning from a doubtful JP at her initial response, Lenora sighed and looked around for a moment. “I’m pretty sure we just broke up. Like, for real.” Lenora declared. Then she tilted her head slightly, and corrected herself. “I think… I just broke up with him, actually.”

@/CerealKiller JP Medina
@/Madilnel Elio Esposito

1 Like