Call of duty on mobile to find my username on the app

I just found another thing on call of duty on mobile. If you haven’t make your account and sign up and go to daily calendar you do get free stuff. They are doing a team battle right now.

You can create your own clan group and I recommend you try it even if you haven’t. I try it and I am almost to level 100. Practice make perfect in game

1 Like

If anyone wants to here my invite on call of duty on mobile everyone is welcome to play or chat with your friends. For me I will be playing the game instead of talking.

1 Like

Call of duty on mobile is doing a clan war Soon ,so make sure you get your account made.

Don’t forget to check out the credit store in call of duty. Here is a cheeseburger charms.

1 Like

Getting ready to play call of duty on mobile in a bit but dang that game is so much fun.

The other game I have is a story choice which I’m obsessed with bloodbound.

Given a read

Even if you are a big wolf fan
Here a wolf game you may want to try.

1 Like

One of my friend that I normally messaged to on call of duty on mobile need a name ideas for her clan team. Please vote for a clan team name.

Choose from the poll and the winner will be announced after June 14,2014

Call of duty on mobile clan team ideas
  • Clan of Darkness
  • Power Within
  • Clan Royale
  • Darkness Within
  • Royale group

0 voters

1 Like

I hope Power Within win due it was on spongebob.

Nice and spontaneous

1 Like

I been playing call of duty on mobile all day and still shocked about it. Glad I made a account on call of duty on mobile.

1 Like

If you don’t know call of duty on mobile did some pride day things
Here a example of it.

1 Like

If anyone wants to I’m going to be on call of duty on mobile later tonight since no thunderstorms yet. So come and join in the fun.

1 Like

Just made to this level on rank match

2 Likes

Nice, I got this earlier today

1 Like

Dang that cool. I been watching video all day and you know the YouTuber who play call of duty on mobile like iferg. Here the video https://youtu.be/Wtc5GbZqHm0

2 Likes

I’ve never watched him, but he reminds me of Grant Gustin lmao. His videos look interesting tho

1 Like

There other gamers I watch and they are funny. And I can send you a message what gamer I watch.

And I sent you a message on the gamer I watch and it will be put a smile on any bad day.

1 Like

Do some tanks battle today

1 Like

I do have fortnite download on epic game but I will have to wait until after July to play it.

1 Like

I been playing call of duty on mobile mostly all day. Summer I will be taking a break from call of duty on mobile towards the end of July but that game is fun.

1 Like

Just made it to this level 127 yesterday.

1 Like

Tank time

1 Like