Camp Solace⛺️ | Signups + General Chat

Oohh

2 Likes

Do you like it? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep. What’s her original story?

2 Likes

That she’s an actual universe somehow given sentience… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can type the name into this search box and even pick the color, and then press apply and from then all fonts that can do this will change into what you wrote so you can see how it looks

1 Like

Rp has started! :sparkles:

Tags

@Cadborosa @Kristi @Ouijaloveletters @Danielle318 @Kbail @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Tina.G @Bluecookies

4 Likes

@Bluecookies your faceclaim is done! :white_heart:

4 Likes

added tags to the official thread!

4 Likes

Can I make a first post already for my characters?

4 Likes

You can yes!

4 Likes

Yay! Are any of your character gonna be approachable?

4 Likes

All of my mine are :eyes::sparkles:

Veronica and Kush

3 Likes

Let me check the FCs real quick to pair some of them off, that is if you want to RP with my chars

4 Likes

I have no idea how to start Andromeda’s post… And yet I know exactly how to start alternate Andromeda’s :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Definitely!

3 Likes

Let us see alternate Andro’s post to see it and then we could help you write one fo Andro

3 Likes

Okay so I see Kush and Cesare bonding over the fact they’ve both been on the move their whole lives and don’t belong anywhere becase neither stayed long enough to say they see themselves as being from that place and associating their childhoods with it
Should we make them meet?

2 Likes

Andi zipped up her jacket and put up her hood, trying to hide as much of her face as possible, the last thing she wanted was to cause a panic, or worse catch the attention of someone who saw the news report and would expose her. The news reports… Andi replayed it in her mind, she could remember the feeling of what her parents, friends, …ex, would feel having seen it. She knew they were watching the live broadcast, so proud of her, their little M.I.T grad from the shuttle launch to the start of the collider…when everything went wrong, the following pending lawsuit by the families of the researchers. She sighed, No, no, that is all in the past. At least the one good thing about being stuck in this form–currently stuck in this form, is that nobody would recognize me. Andi quickly turned away as a group of young, excited women rushed past, their whole lives ahead of them. She tried to back away when she bumped into a stranger, “I’m so sorry, the fault is all mine.” Andi said as she kept her head down, still hiding her face as she turned to go.

Andromeda

Tada! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah … I would def have William be the one she bumps into, he’d be like

“It is your fault” But be all smugh and mysterious about it

2 Likes

Lol, but yea, it seems so easy with alt Andi, but everyone likes reg Andi, me included

2 Likes