Camp Solace⛺️ | Signups + General Chat

HAHHAHAHAHA :sob::sob:!!

2 Likes

blushes furiously

3 Likes

(●゜▽゜●)

3 Likes
  1. A selection rp? Like a group of girls, guys and nonbinary pals are competing to win the second heart of the second and most beloved prince of the queen and king?

2. A celeb rp? basically you’re a celebrity competing with other celebrities and have to do things to keep your celebrity fame high like do tasks assigned by the game master. If you fail to do a task, you might upset the public and loose some fans or som or your you will just loose the game, but if you win a lot of tasks and come first place. You win the ‘Best A list celeb’ crown

3. hunger games rp?

3 Likes

I LOVEEE THIS

2 Likes

These are so good!! And I love the hunger games :weary::weary:

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

It’s just a random kaomoji :joy:

1 Like

Ugh idk what to do tho, I’ve already made the poll. If I edit it will it restart or something idk

3 Likes

also just one more and the last one

hmm a alternative universe where your soulmate name is writting on your hand and you go a camp in order to be able to meet your soulmates, like a ‘find your soulmate camp’ you guys can write message to each other by writing on your body but can’t reveal your true identity until a dance- the unmasking dance?

3 Likes

Eeee! YES! I love the writing Soulmate AU!

2 Likes

SAME! I love the soulmate name on hand trope

2 Likes

fangirls Favorite Soulmate trope?

2 Likes

red string of fate and werewolf mates, yours?

2 Likes

YES! This one please! I vote wholeheartedly for this one!

2 Likes

Drawing and color. The color one is the person’s world is in black and white, only becoming colorful when they meet their soulmate.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

It does also give a lot of possible lee-way for other things to happen since camp activities exist
Unless I don’t understand what type of camp this is?

Like in 'Your Lie in April"?

3 Likes

I think we should do the camp soulmate one! We can always add new activities in and add little things!

1 Like

Omg I read a fic about this, unfortunately i remember one of them dying and the character’s life returning back to black and white

2 Likes