Camp Solace⛺️ | Signups + General Chat

What’s his thing?

2 Likes

Power absorption

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: a decent gentleman! They still exist.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Posted!

2 Likes

Alright, I think I can rate this first impression now:

Ten points to Gryffindor! I mean Deshawn!

2 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond and @Danielle318 I think I’ll have to drop off conversations :sweat_smile:

I don’t think I’ll be able to stay active for awhile

4 Likes

No worries, take as much time off as you need. This RP will be here for you when you come back. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much DanDan :heart:
I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Of course. Really try to take as much time off as you need. We’ll miss you deeply, but you and your health are more important. Take some time for yourself. :heart:

2 Likes

I thinking of another character! :thinking:

4 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

This is so funny.

4 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond ~ Was flipping through FC, Orla and Andromeda could be friends with the whole, unique skin thing. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hmm, I just found an interesting power…:thinking:

2 Likes

What?

2 Likes

Thought manifestation: User can manifest their thoughts/telepathy into 3-D images, projecting their ideas and memories (including ones they are reading) and allowing others, potentially everyone around them, see them as visually manifested. These images can either be limited to the physical or mental perceptions of individuals or truly occupy physical space.

3 Likes

Oohh. Meanwhile I was just planning to steal a Quirk from MHA…haaa…

2 Likes

Yea, and he can’t turn it off either so I’d be careful of any…naughty thoughts around him. Because if you make him angry, he’d be likely to show everyone your most private thoughts/memories. On the other hand, it could be a weird way to prove how trustworthy he is, the fact that he could reveal your most private or embarrassing memories but doesn’t.

2 Likes

Oof-

2 Likes