Camp Solace⛺️ | Signups + General Chat

Nope. Like an actual power.

2 Likes

I know I was joking

3 Likes

Oh.

2 Likes

It’s okay … anyways have anybody approachable?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. I was thinking of making another female, though.

2 Likes

That’s alright … I think Hanako has to respond to Lav anyways so we can RP in FTd

2 Likes

Ahh, yeah. Forgot about that.

2 Likes

Have you watched My Hero Acadamia?

2 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

Ah. Well I was going to…borrow a quirk from there.

2 Likes

feel free to, I just won’t know what it is lol

2 Likes

That gif tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

So she nervously taps things and accidentally breaks them?

2 Likes

Yep. Has to be all five fingers, though. Which is why you can usually see Shigaraki holding things with a finger raised. Same with Uaraka, but she makes things float.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble coming up with another character!! :sob:

Finding abilities is one thing, but coming up with characters is hard!

2 Likes

William will tell no one, he might come off as a jerk but when he finds some new information that could be dangerous he keeps it to himself at first, he wouldn’t tell it, at least not until he finds out more, or finds somebody trustworthy to mention this to, at first he’ll probably come to her with some food and a badly stitched hood to keep it a secret for as long as she feels is neccesary because he would also want to keep it a secret. He is loyal to his army, but since they brought him here he has no allegiance to tell them anything at the moment, and since he doesn’t trust anybody else there, consider her secret kept

2 Likes

Well I found a picture of a girl, Photoshoped to make it look like her hair is smoke, so you can probably make somethign with that becase TBH her FC gives you an idea already

1 Like

Whaaaaat, no…maybe :eyes:

2 Likes

I mean in an old RP I used her and gave her a smoke related power, but I never RPd with her because I don’t know why but nobody was approachable for me and I just quit that RP

2 Likes

I think all mine are available but I’m also almost passing out so not like I have any that can immediately do anything

sigh same

3 Likes