Can I get the license plate of the car that hit me?(this is a joke. I’m fine, it just hurts)

What happened, though? Why are you hurting?

2 Likes

I really don’t know…I’ve been walking more often and wearing a backpack, so maybe that’s it.

3 Likes

Oh, okay! Maybe your body isn’t used to it, and that’s why everything hurts. Like doing physical activity after being inactive for such a long time.

2 Likes

Though, the pain is in my lower back.

1 Like

maybe you should get it checked if it’s bad and it stays. also, do you feel better now since you ate?

2 Likes

Nope. At least I’m not hungry anymore.

2 Likes

oh alrighty lol

2 Likes

Had a Ceaser salad.

1 Like

that’s good, i don’t know how much you weigh and how much you generally eat (you don’t need to tell me that) but if you want to be on point with your diet in order to feel good you should eat meals with protein (if your salad had meat in it then that’s really good)

salad in general is mostly carbs, and carbs get burnt really fast, almost instantly, so if you want to feel fuller it’s advised to eat protein and fats

3 Likes

I’m 91lbs and 4’10. Yes, it had chicken. Yeah, I probably could’ve done with a frozen meal, because that probably would’ve had more protein. I have hypoglycemia sometimes.

1 Like

i see, well if it had chicken in it then it should be good!

2 Likes

Yep! If it was just cheese and lettuce, that wouldn’t do much.

2 Likes

true :joy:

2 Likes

I remember when my mom told me to eat cheese for my hypoglycemia. :joy: Finally learned I needed sugar and protein.

2 Likes

loll, well certain cheeses do contain protein so she’s not necessarily wrong in that aspect but yea i see :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, but peanut butter is better.

1 Like

In your case, most definitely, lots of protein and sugars

2 Likes

Are you wanting to be a doctor?

1 Like

nono lol

my knowledge on the subject of nutrition comes from the fact that i’m an athlete, i spend alot of time learning stuff about pharmacology, nutrition, muscle hypertrophy, etc

I think it’d be cool to be a doctor and i think i could do it if i really wanted to, but i’m impatient when it comes to certain things and i think that wouldn’t be a good quality to have in that (work) context

3 Likes

I see. Stupid me wanted to be a gymnast…hahahaha, I have Hypertonia and limp.

1 Like