Character Face-Off!

ROUND THREE - TIE-BREAKER

This will be quick, just gonna wait for about 5 voters.

Shawn Parsons: “Just ignore them, they don’t have anything in their tiny little heads anyway. At least they can use their legs though.”
Had 3 conversations!
Personality Traits: Sporty & Carefree
Scarlet Cavell: “What, are you scared or something? Where’s your sense of adventure? Let’s go see what is up there.”
Had 2 conversations!
Personality Traits: Kind & Stubborn

Game board 8: Who wins?
  • Shawn Parsons
  • Scarlet Cavell
0 voters

Those who own these characters.
@CerealKiller, @Caticorn

2 Likes

omg where is that character from i don’t remember him :joy:

2 Likes

The prompt story that you, sumana, and I made into a small RP

2 Likes

ROUND FOUR

For each character, you are now all given the character’s name,
the first thing that the character says at the beginning of a conversation, how many conversations they’ve had within their current RP/SG day, two personality traits, and one of the last questions they asked!

Ezekiel Griffin: “Come here. Are you okay? Do you want my t-shirt?”
Had 1 conversation!
Personality Traits: Charming & Emotional
Question asked: ”Soooo we have around… 100 hours to pass, what do you want to do?“
Lexi Belle: “You have a little something right here. I’m sorry, that’s just your handsome face, my mistake.”
Had 2 conversations!
Personality Traits: Daydreamer & Extrovert
Question asked: [No question asked by her]

Game board 1: Who wins?
  • Ezekiel Griffin
  • Lexi Belle
0 voters

Jessica Wong: “Jessisa Wong, that’s me. Friendly, Fearless, and Fashionable as- [BLEEP!] …My bad. I can’t swear, can I? Better watch out for that. Anyway, I’m here for love and fun, so let’s do this.”
Had 12 conversations!
Personality Traits: Dramatic & Blunt
Question asked: “…I like newer ones. Unless old means ones from 30 years ago, not 50 plus, then I like old. Maybe I should just say the ones in between. Why do you ask, are you a director or something?”
Ludmilla Fiddlewood: “Hey [Name], it’s Mila. You remember, right? Lena’s sister. You know your stuff. But anyway, I’m Mila, I said that, but Lena sent me.”
Had 2 conversations!
Personality Traits: Bold & Overly-Talkative
Question asked: "She’s really cool and I think you could both be friends. So does Lena. What do you think?”

Game board 2: Who wins?
  • Jessica Wong
  • Ludmilla Fiddlewood
0 voters

Phoenix: “Hey, why the long face? It looks longer than Adagio (his horse) here. You okay, dude?”
Had 1 conversation!
Personality Traits: Curious & Energetic
Question asked: “You okay, dude?”
Jessica Wong: “Jessisa Wong, that’s me. Friendly, Fearless, and Fashionable as- [BLEEP!] …My bad. I can’t swear, can I? Better watch out for that. Anyway, I’m here for love and fun, so let’s do this.”
Had 12 conversations!
Question asked: “…I like newer ones. Unless old means ones from 30 years ago, not 50 plus, then I like old. Maybe I should just say the ones in between. Why do you ask, are you a director or something?”

Game board 3: Who wins?
  • Phoenix
  • Jessica Wong
0 voters

Phoebe Taylor-DeLoughrey: "Hi cutiiiie.”
Had 1 conversation!
Personality Traits: Imaginative & Defiant
Question asked: “Did we only? Once? I thought… you know…”
Shawn Parsons: “Just ignore them, they don’t have anything in their tiny little heads anyway. At least they can use their legs though.”
Had 3 conversations!
Personality Traits: Sporty & Carefree
Question asked: “How come [name] doesn’t get a hi?”

Game board 4: Who wins?
  • Phoebe Taylor-DeLoughrey
  • Shawn Parsons
0 voters

@astxrism, @benitz786, @CrazyCaliope, @CerealKiller

4 Likes

Oooh I remember now

2 Likes

ROUND FIVE

For each character, you are now all given the character’s name,
the first thing that the character says at the beginning of a conversation, how many conversations they’ve had within their current RP/SG day, two personality traits, one of the last questions they asked, and one of the last things they said in their story!

Ezekiel Griffin: “Come here. Are you okay? Do you want my t-shirt?”
Had 1 conversation!
Personality Traits: Charming & Emotional
Question asked: ”Soooo we have around… 100 hours to pass, what do you want to do?“
Last thing said: ”Not a window seat… Can’t believe it - Nah it’s fine, we’ll get it next ti- Sorry.“
Had 12 conversations!
Last thing said: “They started off disappointedly. I hope the ladies were much more impressive.”

Game board 1: Who wins?
  • Ezekiel Griffin
  • Jessica Wong
0 voters

Had 12 conversations!
Last thing said: “”
Phoebe Taylor-DeLoughrey: "Hi cutiiiie.”
Had 1 conversation!
Personality Traits: Imaginative & Defiant
Question asked: “Did we only? Once? I thought… you know…”
Last thing said: "We have to keep it… Innocent. Kids are here.”

Game board 2: Who wins?
  • Jessica Wong
  • Phoebe Taylor-DeLoughrey
0 voters

@astxrism, @CrazyCaliope