Charmed Coven SG ~ sign-ups

I would like to reserve a mortal, a witch and a demonic being if that’s alright :eyes: I’m really excited for this

2 Likes

Ooh~
Can I reserve a witch and a mortal please

2 Likes

You’re starting your SGs :scream: Amazing! :heart_eyes: :dizzy:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, no worries at all. (wink)

Yes, yes, absolutely.

HEHEHE. I am. I’m trying to return to my writing, I am. … Are you thinking of joining this one too?

3 Likes

I am thinking, but I won’t join until I’ve done the sign ups for the other one :laughing:

2 Likes

HEHEHEHE. That’s a fair decision. Doesn’t mean I’m any less excited though

2 Likes

Nope, it’s very exciting! Can’t wait to see your SGs :drooling_face:

2 Likes

HEHEHE. Hopefully I can pull this off. I need to light a fire under my arse 'cause I can’t continue the way I’ve been writing.

2 Likes

Hm… :thinking::fire:

It burnsss, preciousssesss… Gollum, gollum

Good luck, syster!

2 Likes

Reserve one witch!

Tag me nonstop if I haven’t signed up in a week. :sweat_smile:
And do you have any rules yet?

1 Like

Cool. Done. (wink)

HEHEHE. Will do.
Rules? uh, no… only the standard SG and forum rules, or anything mentioned on OP.

1 Like

REMINDER!

We have one week and only one character. That’s okay. I’m going to be starting this in a week regardless of how many characters there are that have signed up. I already know how I’ll start if I only have @Sophia1233’s character. Though it’d be nice to have others too. (wink)

Reserves from @passionfruit, @CerealKiller, @Sophia1233, @angelic, @katabasis, @unsungcheerio, @BlackBlood, @sunflower.flow, @Nil, & @Yomama!

9 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I’ll start working on them more very soon

3 Likes

Cheers. (wink)

3 Likes

What Mythical Creatures can we be?

2 Likes

Your imagination can run wild here, honestly, I’m not going to narrow down the list, even made-up ones are okay. If you can think of them then you can create them. (wink)

3 Likes

Okay cool! I will think of one then. Reserve a Mythical Creature for me then.

2 Likes

Cool. (wink)

2 Likes

Nooo! Ahhh, I want to join this :sob::smiley: But I still haven’t done my other character for Love Island :palm_tree: I might just read this SG instead

3 Likes

Hahaha. Both SGs will remain open. Though you’re welcome to reserve for this and create later, after I’ve written a couple of parts. (wink)

1 Like