4 Likes

HELLO

2 Likes

I CANT FIND ANYTHING GOOD IMMA SCREAM >:(

2 Likes

Male and Female I assume
and yeah you can
Wait wh- It might’ve gotten deleted in an edit by accident gimme a second

It’d depend on how much the parents taught the kid and raised them but if they were raised with a mix I’d say it makes sense
Though I should change the charisma thing to just a Charismatic skill of your choice- Like persuasion, deception, performing, and all that XD Since the ranking system for skills isn’t used anymore XD

1 Like

ETHIEEE HII i don’t wanna spam this-

1 Like

I feel like a celebrity now lmao

3 Likes

Yes yes

Ohh oki

2 Likes

I’m going to go eat lemme add age to the sign up rq also I got sunflower and exe’s reserves down in a list and will update it later tonight so I don’t go into the hundreds with the edit pencil XD

3 Likes

Happy… eating!

3 Likes

Yes, if you wanna reserve any specifics about them like description, gender, or special skill just tell me and I’ll add it to the reserve XD

3 Likes

Sign Ups are probably going to always be open so you can take your time deciding XD

1 Like

Can I reserve a character? Thanks.

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like
Xerlynn

Name: Xerlynn Lodie
Species: Dragon Chosen Human
Origin: Wilderness
Affinity
Tech:10
Umbrella: 50
Magic: 15
Power-scale: 800
Skills: Defending, Star Navigation, Balance
Individual Skill: Umbrella Shield

Personality
Xerlynn is an apathetic woman. She’s often aloof and alone. Her years of driving the roads with little company have made her inept at simple social interactions. At times, she can be too cocky for her own good and often too stubborn. Xerlynn can be very cynical at times and come off as cold-hearted. She will stab her umbrella in the ground to focus on a conversation if it’s serious. Though she’s not all cold, she has a weak spot for being challenged. Her other weak spot is for sweet potatoes and steak.

Backstory
Xerlynn was found as a baby in the wilderness, near the no man’s land. A wandering traveller who drove a convertible lowrider found her crying in the wilderness. They took her in and decided to care for her as they drove to the nearest town to get supplies and food. They also were worried if the baby was unhealthy, so they took her to the town’s doctor. Luckily, they seemed to be in perfect health. So, the traveller took her in and raised her like a daughter.

The earliest memory that Xerlynn can recall is her laying in the back of the lowrider, her guardian driving down the headlight-lit road. She had been gazing up at the stars for a while, drifting in her thoughts. “Alright… I’ve decided,” Xerlynn blurted out.
“Decided, decided what? That you’re going to force me to buy steak and sweet potatoes in the next town again? Ain’t gonna happen, kid,” their guardian snickered.
“Not that! Though, if you’re willing,”
“I’m not. Now hurry up and say what you decided before you forget it,”
“I wouldn’t forget it! Hmph … anyways, I-I wanted to know where I came from,”
“Didn’t I tell you that I just found you out here?” they scratched their head, sounding disgruntled as if they had said this a thousand times before.
“Yeah, but there had to be some hints when you found me!” Xerlynn insisted.
“Okay, I’ll go over this one more time. Now this time, pay attention 'cause I ain’t repeating myself. Also, don’t ever do what I’m about to do. I am only doing it since it’s a quiet road, and I’m experienced,” the guardian said, taking their feet off the pedals and shifting over towards Xerlynn. “Give me your hand, the left one.”
“Oh no, cause I thought you meant the one without the weird mark,” Xerlyn sarcastically replied as she gave her hand. Her guardian slowly traced the lines on her palm with their finger.
“See these? They’re not ordinary marks. I have no idea what they are or mean. But, if we find someone who knows how you got them, that’d be a lead. Until then, we’re stuck wandering around. Now on the other topic, you got that umbrella I told you to keep close?”
“Well, I’ll have to ask everyone if they know what it means! And I got it right here,” Xerlynn nodded, grabbing the umbrella from under her seat.
“That is something that uses both tech and magic, which is near impossible to find since no sane person sells or makes those. So, even though it narrows down our list, it doesn’t make it any easier to find them,”
“So the odds are stacked against me?”
“Yep. That only makes you more determined, doesn’t it?”
“Oh, you have no idea. I’m going to figure out where I came from before I get old like you, that’s for sure,” Xerlynn grinned. Their guardian burst out with laughter as they turned back to driving.
“Of course you are. Man, who raised you like that,”
“A lovely old man who is very kind. Kind enough to get me sweet potatoes and steak in the next town,”
“Ha! That’s still a no,”
“Ah, dang it,” Xerlynn sighed, laying back down on the warm leather seats. After a bit of stargazing, Xerlynn drifted off to sleep.

Xerlynn and her guardian, Lopite, continued like that for another seven years. Nothing too substantial happened, other than a few interactions that helped shaped Xerlynn growing up. A few attempts to steal her umbrella made her always keep it close. The constant shift in her environment made her adapt and put less emphasis on her non-existent social life. Though, she never took the offer to stay in one village no matter how much she seemed to like it. The next big event in her life was when she was fourteen. Xerlynn had been practicing with Lopite’s lowrider for a while and knew how to drive it. Sadly, he said he wouldn’t let her drive for more than an hour and not at all if they were in town.

A single day changed a lot for her, a single tragedy. What happened that day was forever imprinted on her memory. “Hey, Xerlynn. We’re in the next town. You finna wake up, or did you die on me?” Lopite asked.
“Urgh… gimmie a few minutes. I was up all night studying the stars,” Xerlynn groaned groggily.
“So, you know that this place is a ruin town. Which is-”
“Which is more likely to have people who know about my origin. I know, you’ve said that in the past five ruin towns,”
“What, have you lost your determination?”
“No way! Just lost my hearing with how much you nag me. Just let me sleep. I’ll get out and ask around when I’m fully rested,”
“Sure, don’t accept candy from strangers,” Lopite said, getting out of the car and locking it.
When Xerlynn woke up,
It seems pages are missing
Xerlynn turned the key, starting the car. Then, with a heavy heart, she started driving out of the town, leaving Lopite behind. She was determined to figure out why a dragon chose her. There was another thing she was after, and that was who started dragon cultists. That group of scum owed her answers at the very least.

Description
She has curled hair that puffs out about two inches. Her eyes are a fixated pineapple colour. Dark skin tone. 5’11

Equipment & Spells (Six-Max): Special Umbrella, Durability Amplification
Additional Information: Has a Lowrider, a magical umbrella, and dragon aura

I just had to put this here before I forgot since I could only fit a short version in the slides XD
Also just so Ethie can’t claim the first sign up

4 Likes

YOU TRAITOR
SHES BEEN DONE FOREVER AND YOU KNOW IT-
THIS IS UNFAIR

fine :triumph: I’m going to be the first NON CAD signup then :sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’ve already come up with two ideas and am almost done…with both :smirk: :smirk:

3 Likes

HOW-?!

1 Like

Name: Khundrit Pebblefoot (khoo-n-drit peb-bel-fut)
Gender & Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Origin: Visterium
Affinity: 92
Tech: 17
Flip-Flops: 40
Magic: 20 (+15)

Power-scale: 276
Skills: Forging/creating weapons, Mining, Fighting with an axe
Special Skill: Chasing boys away from his daughter

Personality: ~

Backstory: ~

Desc/FC: A short and plump, tan-skinned, middle-aged man who is bald. His ginger beard is braided into three plaits; two big ones, and a small one in the middle. He has a circle face, with wide eyes which are golden, bushy ginger eyebrows, a big wavy nose, large ears, and plump light-orange lips.

Additional Information:
Height: 4’2 ft
Birthday: ~
Family: Ordugit Alebleed (Deceased Wife),
Loldrihilda Pebblefoot (Daughter)

Name: Loldrihilda Pebblefoot (lohl-dree-hil-dah peb-bel-fut)
Gender & Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Origin: Viserium & Illigia
Affinity: 69
Tech: 4
Newspaper Roll: 10
Magic: 11 (+15)
Charisma: 22 (+7)

Power-scale: 142
Skills: Cooking, Persuasion, Making little trinkets
Special Skill: Seeing glimpses of the future

Personality: ~

Backstory: ~

Desc/FC: A young, plump woman with light skin and luscious ginger hair, braided into two loose plaits. She has a round face with big golden eyes, straight eyebrows, a droopy nose, small ears, and plump light-pink unilips. She wears two joint pearl necklaces with a big pendant in the middle. It once belonged to her mother.

Additional Information:
Height: 4’0
Birthday: ~
Family: Ordugit Alebleed (Deceased Mother),
Khundrit Pebblefoot (Father)

3 Likes