Create a Story by Word!

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away

2 Likes

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she

1 Like

Aa these are so fun-

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants to

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants to make

1 Like

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants to make love

3 Likes

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants to make love with

Leaves fall down to land slowly on top of the pile of leaves so that it would be a fun game as hide and seek while also running away from my mom because she wants to make love with them

What does this sentence mean, lol?

1 Like