D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

LOL. Romantic ideals as a blob. Interesting. Yeah, actually, I’m definitely cool with the knight being part of the unicorn order. Although, as your character is playing a video game (D&D) character, they won’t really know specifics (unless found out along the way), so I may just play with the locations and geography a bit. If that’s cool.

Anyway, getting into the background…

• A skill - Arcana, History, Nature, Religion
  • Choose a musical instrument or gaming set
  • Another language

Oh, and do you want to roll for characteristics?

1 Like

Yeah though the decision was also because Unicorns are Celestials so just the name alone would be a shoe-in to be picked even without specifics

Also I don't know why I'd roll for characteristics since the real life person is playing them, so probably not-

Ill pick Arcana

Dice Set

Celestial

1 Like

Ah, yup. Yeah, get it. I was just meaning places and locations, and also other members.

Yeah, I know. But remember you’ll be jumping into a pre-made character who may have previous history. So if one trait is “has crude sense of humour” then that could be how the character is recognised somewhere along the way and may give you advantage or disadvantage on some kind of check you do. Then the person has to figure out how to run with this characteristic, which would be funny if they were prudish.
Besides, you should know that even in actual D&D, these are just ways to get you started and it usually change when you start playing.

1 Like

Yeaah yeah
Uhm sure why not- sounds pretty funny though I do have a specific request I will stat in PMs rq

1 Like

It will be. I dont think ill be using the confusing idea, anyway

2 Likes

HAHAHA. That was funny to watch.

Okay, 6 & 2, and 4 & 3.

Personality Traits:
I enjoy being strong and like breaking things.
I’m haunted by memories of war. I can’t get the images of violence out of my mind.

Ideals:
Independence. When people follow orders blindly, they embrace a kind of tyranny. (Chaotic)

Bonds:
I’ll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered or the enemies who dealt it.

• What their alignment?
  • I assume their faith follows the Unicorn Goddess?
  • Lifestyle Option?
2 Likes
Luck is weird

Chaotic Good if thats alright

Yeah Lurue

Modest lifestyle makes sense for their background

1 Like

All is inputted.

Now for physical stuff - Though not sure which ones applies to a Plasmoid. HAHA

• Hair, Skin, Eyes, Height, Weight, Age, Gender… ?
1 Like

Yeaaah- I know Im gonna use their ability to change shape a lot so the description would probably just be whatever is their most comfortable form
in that case I’d probably want to change them to a small creature cuz a slime over 4 feet tall is kinda scary

I think if I go with the form they’re most comfortable with (Also the only one I have a picture of cuz … the internet is scary)
Skin: Translucent Blue Ooze
Eyes and Hair arent applicable
Height: 66cm
Weight: 20 Kg
Gender: Genderfluid (Just giving it the same gender my character has for convenience)

1 Like

HAHAHAHA. That’s fair. You have a picture? Or did you mean in your mind?

Okay, equipment:

• a light crossbow and 20 bolts OR any simple weapon
  • a component pouch OR an arcane focus
  • a scholar’s pack OR a dungeoneer’s pack
  • Choice of any simple weapon
  • And which one to represent their background:
    • banner representing your place or rank in the order
    • seal representing your place or rank in the order
    • signet representing your place or rank in the order
1 Like

Well its more reference since its not realistic- just type of slimes like slime rancher or Reincarnated as a slime specifically cute lil blobs of ooze XD

Summary
  1. Handaxe
  2. Arcane Focus
  3. Dungeoneer’s Pack
  4. Dagger
  5. Seal representing place or rank in order
1 Like

Which type? Crystal, Orb, Rod, Staff, or Wand?

Oh, so, you get two daggers and leather armour with this, as well as any simple weapon. You sure you want a third dagger?

Probably some shiny orb like a pearl-type thing

Yeah, yeah I’ll find a use for it XD That’ll be my main mission to find a use for all three daggers
Unless I trade them with some merchant for a cool mask or smth XD

1 Like

Cool. Sounds fancy. HAHA

Alrighty. Was just making sure you’re good with this. (wink)

Last thing…
Do you have a in-game name for this character?

Would “Dreamseeker” work?
I mean since its an Ooze I don’t think its gonna have a conventional first and last name but if it doesn’t work I can think of something more typical

1 Like

That would be totally fine. Since your character gets to choose certain/some parts of the character they’re about to play, they get to input a name too. Just so long as the name is something your character would come up with.

1 Like

Yeah- they’d probably random name generation it anyway- so it makes sense they’d like that one

1 Like

Cool. The character sheet is the OP, so all you need to do now is create the character. (wink)

I almost wanna make my fairy barbarian char (because ant-man logic) :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA. That would be funny.

Are you doing this, @Bluecookies? Or should we just start creating 'cause it’s quick, 'cause Kripke/Cadborosa and I created his one in less than a day.

^^^ Hey @OhSumana and @phlegmatic, I never got a response from you.

1 Like