D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

Done. I’ve already changed it for you. … Sorry, I liked it to say I had, but just thought I’d reply now too.

Beautiful. Loved it. … Hope the intro post made sense. (fingers_crossed)

16 and 1, okay. Will look up my info shortly and insert him into his starting location. (wink)

1 Like

aww thanks - yours was amazing and very clear, at least I thought it was

i hope it’s a good location
and that it’s not toooo far away from everyone else

1 Like

Hi sorry i got covid and have felt like absolute trash for the last few weeks. I have decided what i want my character to be and agin sorry for the delay @CrazyCaliope

3 Likes

Please if I can!

Instead of Light I change it to Mending?

1 Like

Wicked. Glad to hear it.

HEHEHE. Depends what the three roll. (smirk)

OMG! Virtual non-covid hugs, I hope you feel now. (worried)
Ooooh… what have you decided?

ABSOLUTELY!
Also, the RP is up, feel free to post when you can. (wink)

3 Likes

Awesome! Looks great so far!
Hopefully I’ll have time to post tonight after I get off.

Well, unless they’re Layla

1 Like

Awesome.
No worries. (wink)

HAHAHA! I was thinking of adding something about that, but then decided against it 'cause they’d assume everyone understood what they were signing.

Am i good to post or should i maybe wait till we know where everyone is at

1 Like

You can continue to post if you’d like, it’s fine to go ahead. Means you can get the lay of the land first and perhaps make it easier (?) for when others arrive. … Oh, and forgot to set up a blank draw pad-like thing for the group to attempt to map out your location(s).

1 Like

… a what :eyes:

I mean if that’s the case, I have a few hours to kill so I might as well do some RPing… by myself.
Do I just write a post saying what Mav does… like examing the room or entering a door?

1 Like

Im feeling better but since i was vaccinated its not horrible just like bad flu

Wood elf druid

1 Like

I edited the OP on the RP thread. There’s a link to a google drive page thing and you all can draw the rooms or whatever there, if it helps to figure out the locations and stuff.

Yeah, like your passive perception gave you a vague bit of what’s in there. But yeah, if you wanna look around. Or if you wanted to do a vague look around first then you can say that and then roll perception. Up to you.

Phew. That’s a relief. Yeah, both the flu and Covid have been going around my friends here this past month. I’m so glad not to have caught it.

Nice. Cairo the wood elf druid.

Choose two skills to be proficient at:

2 Likes

okay i added a room with a blob in it with H on it - aka Hermes
edit: nvm i just changed it to his fc

do i say that here or write a post?
Sorry its not you, im just making sure cause i don’t wanna mess anything up

1 Like

OMG! That’s incredible. HEHE. This is going to be fun seeing the group’s map be created.

You can write a post if you’d like. Actually, to help you out, I’ll measure out the room in the post so that you can see know where exactly this are.
Edit: Added.

1 Like

Medicine, and arcana

1 Like

Would you like to do your spells now or at the end?

1 Like

Im fine with either

1 Like

Okay, well, you get to choose two cantrips and one level-one spell. Here’s a list.
Though with a druid you do get to prepare your spells each day (after each long rest), so whichever spell you choose means you’re not stuck with it forever. (wink)

Yeah, roll two D20s. The first for the room and the second for looking more at the beds and nightstand.

1 Like

Resostants and poison spray and cure wounds

1 Like

Wicked. Time to roll.

1 Like