D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

That’s why I asked if you had tried opening it to see if it was unlocked…

2 Likes

You’re not. I was just laughing the whole time. Especially 'cause I was really disappointed with the roll for what was in your room and you made it sooo much better. (wink)

1 Like

I can probably have Layla try peeking out the window to see what she sees, and we can see if there’s anything useful out of it

3 Likes

Yeah thats understandable

2 Likes

I tried opening with Force

2 Likes

… no absolutely not
Its just occurred to me
That this place is haunted

Again, why???
WHYYY MUST THERE BE THESE WEIRD GREMLINS

… does that mean its safe to go back in…?
Lowkey may need to use the other door

1 Like

Why not?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is it?

HEHEHEHEHEHE. Ye have little faith in me, it seems. There are some nice things… I mean, the spider DID have a nice option if you took it.

You wanna risk returning to that room?

2 Likes

I MEAN I FEEL LIKE SPIDER COULD HAVE BEEN NICE
i didnt really wanna hurt/provoke it but i see how a floating hand might be scary
Maybe if he goes back in with a piece offering or something it could work out
But i also feel like that ship sailed soooo were just gonna mossey on in the hallways and maybe later someone else could be sent in

Because GIGGLING is never okay

HMMM SEE IDK ABOUT THAT
all i know is that i better not find any weird shadow people-

2 Likes

BUT… you have to take in what your character knows, not you. You know this now and not your character doesn’t. Think about not metagaming.

HAHAHAHA. So I should never giggle again online?

HAHAHAHA. Better hope then.

2 Likes

Wait, so the real character is just taking over game character’s body?

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

YUP YUP (thumbs up), that’s what I’ve been saying.

1 Like

This turned into horror real quick

Also I didn’t want to kill the goblin or whatever it is but if it were me I probably would have done that already

1 Like

Dreamseeker like: :eyes: oops,
It was the mirror neurons I swear XD

3 Likes

Love Dream (yeah I’m too lazy to type the whole thing) for trying to be friendly with it

2 Likes

You could also call them Opal XD I just use Dreamseeker to display the actions of the character and Opal as the thoughts
Hence why I change the banner depending on if she’s alone or not

But yeah- Opal just finds the creature adorable which is both a blessing and a curse for her

2 Likes

But Dream is a nice name as well

I’m just praising them for having the mental strength to find something adorable in a situation like that.
Cuz me either panicks or (in Eren voice) “Fight! Fight FIGHT”

2 Likes

Wisdom-17
Dexterity-17
Constitution-16
Intelligence-10
Charisma-9
Strength-10

1 Like

Nice. Done!

Now for background. I have a decent list of backgrounds (about 29). So I’m wondering if you had one in mind or wanna see them, or if I should roll to select three random ones for you to choose from?

1 Like

Okay, I’m gonna help ya. I would suggest an investigation check 'cause you know what you’re looking for. Like, you’ve seen some kind of door or something but don’t know what’s happening. So you’re trying to investigate where it is.

Also, HINT. If you need explanations at all, you can always go to your character sheet and click on the words, like “investigation”. Then it’ll come up with a box in screen-right telling you about it.

2 Likes