D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

Ok that makes sense, so I do an investigation check, and that would still be rolling a d20, right?

:sweat_smile: I’m trying to get the hang of figuring out what everything on there is. Still a little clueless overall on how this stuff works

2 Likes

Yes. (wink)

That’s fair. Does the clicking on the words work?

1 Like

Yep I can click on them and it gives a description

2 Likes

Cool, cool. Just wanted to make sure. So the big long column with athletics and perception and stuff, are your skills. They’re the ones you mostly use when just looking around or doing stuff. And you roll a d20 for those.

2 Likes

Ok, that makes sense.

2 Likes

slams himself against door again

1 Like

So basically when rolling, the higher you get, the higher your chance of doing well. So your proficiency in certain skills really helps. Like when you roll a natural 20 (without adding bonuses), you’re almost always guaranteed a great outcome.

HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Can I attack that thing?

1 Like

That’s up to you. If you want to attack the door again, you can. If you want to pick it, sure. If you want to inspect it to find out what’s happening, up to you. Or another idea, that’s cool too.

1 Like

No i mean the goblin

1 Like

Why do you have to ask? This game is completely down to your own decisions, lovely. I may try to help tell which ones are good which ones are bad, but ultimately the decision is yours. (wink)

1 Like

Right…then help me decide if this decision is good :pleading_face:
I’m a beginner

2 Likes

I’m not going to help you with the decision… but all I WILL do is remind you that when just spoke to the creature, you suddenly heard your own echo from behind you. Also, when you entered, I never asked you to roll initiation, which means it wasn’t going to attack you. (wink) Is that help enough?

1 Like

I would like to see what you have if thats ok

2 Likes

I tried lol

2 Likes

… ELMO???
E L M O MEANS N O

3 Likes

… maybe its a shadow…?
Just a guess if thise are allowed

2 Likes

Idek

2 Likes

Welp… I have to remind myself that Dreamseeker is a better person than me- a better person who would not try to light elmo on fire
Despite the high temption I have to do that

3 Likes

When it’s a game mechanics situation, Cali can help us, but how to have the characters react/interact with the world, it’s up to us.

2 Likes